Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104578 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by segcymoor(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
mufutau55:

Wow! Nice speed. Please update us with the latest pictures.. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Do u mean it has been roofed? that mean u ve overtake Spyder man....what a speed!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Progress Pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
segcy.moor:

Do u mean it has been roofed? that mean u ve overtake Spyder man....what a speed!

No! It hasn't been roofed and beside we aren't competing here so there's nothing like overtake. We are just doing new things
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by thosedays: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good Job oga Brabus. i like how you are handling things these days, keep it up.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Form in place for concrete spiral staircase by CLEMENT (Cotonou guys). Meanwhile, double layer of reinforcement is been prepared for the spiral staircase by KOFFI (Ghanian Iron bender).

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Concrete Fascia Shuttering and Reinforcement Detailing

We have also completed all of the block work for the Chateau and we're adding many of the exterior features such as the protruding roof trim and also the detail around the main lounge windows and many other architectural details. We are also installing the conduit pipes for the upper floor and have begun to prepare internal and external edges ready for rendering.

Progress pictures are just a day away. Stay tuned!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by olubuffett: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
A Job well done.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by kopell: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good job, loving it. What happen with your Naija workers are they all fired?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2013
Outdoor Living: Taking the Inside Out

This is a rather different type of project than you normally find me blogging about, but I am very excited to be a part of it. Creating an ‘outdoor living room’ for my client to extend the living space. I just conceptualize a new outdoor living room with a space to relax, entertain and dine and more importantly a burial space for my client's mum who's gone into glory.

Now, I'm creating outdoor areas that extends my clients daily living from the inside to the great outdoors and of course becomes an extension of the beautiful landscape for the Chateau.

Here's a private outdoor space for dining or enjoying a glass of wine after a stressful day. A place where my client can take an afternoon siesta or read the newest novel. A place where we can sit to discuss the next project and sign the contracts.

Below is the picture showing how the finished pergola will look. Just the way you see it here!

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:40am On Aug 16, 2013
Fastforward... Making of the Outdoor Living Space

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by sandee575(f): 5:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Brabus can sell ice to Mr. Eskimo grin
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Crafting the parapet

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2013
sandee575: Brabus can sell ice to Mr. Eskimo grin

grin grin grin You mean I can sell Lagbook to Mark Zuckerberg or AK47 to an Iranian. Of course, I can take beauty to the jungle. I've done it before and I'm still doing it and I'll pass it on to my boys. The secret is to have full faith in your status as master of the sale.

In the meantime, let me see if I can sell some sand to the Arabs as well grin grin grin. Good morning!

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:15am On Aug 16, 2013
kopell: Good job, loving it. What happen with your Naija workers are they all fired?

They (Naija carpenters/iron benders) didn't make the selection for this project. The bricklayer (Yoruba guy) remains the same guy who did the PH job
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
After another couple of days of hard work, the initial parapet work has begun. The parapet is primarily an architectural feature for aesthetic appeal.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
The Grave Site

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Grave Site Plastered and Floored by Sanjo wearing NextHome Branded Cap

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rocking the boat like my Oga at the top (Spyder880)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Parapet Wings coming on...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
The Chateau

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
July 5 - In the beginning, the Chateau was without form..

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
August 16 - The Chateau 40 days after. Glory be to God! No Injury, No Accident, No Structural Failure!!!

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Reasons why you should invest in Ogun state?

[size=14pt]The New City Master Plan[/size] - Few Kilometers away from my new Country Home.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Reasons why you should invest in Ogun state?

[size=14pt]Ongoing Development across the state[/size] - Mass Urban Renewal everywhere in the state.

Pic showing ongoing development at Sagamu, Ogun state. Less than 2km away from my Sagamu house. Never thought development is going to come too soon.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
My brother, I love what you are doing, keep the light shinning as you have so much to offer. Keep up the good work.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
brabus: Grave Site Plastered and Floored by Sanjo wearing NextHome Branded Cap

Oga Brabus.. what is this for again?. I thought you have dug two of those previously..
Or is that for that Outdoor Living Space under construction?

Update.. Now I get it.. Do you mean a real Grave site like in for dead? As narrated in your "Outdoor Living Space" above?
If so, Wow!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Sagewood: 3:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Great ideas taking shape..........Good job!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Life is all about choices

thosedays: Good Job oga Brabus. i like how you are handling things these days, keep it up.

People said I’ve changed so much. Well, here’s the honest truth: I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around all the time. I learned that you can’t always be happy. I accepted reality.

I remember visiting a site belonging to one of my client to check what was done for them and I saw how quantity rule over quality. How gullible people mislead in other to make living. How "Liberty Wire & Cable Nigeria" was used instead of "Nigeria Wire & Cable" for AC Wiring, Water Heater and all other heavy appliances.

Then I shook my head in despair and wondered why we can't look past quantity and embrace quality in everything we do. House don't just collapse, we make them with our choices!

Thats the reason Chateau De Brabus has always been my reference site to all client. I paid the price and I'm proud about it.

My new signature henceforth is "Quality and not Quantity rules here"

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by thosedays: 4:56am On Aug 17, 2013
brabus: Life is all about choices

People said I’ve changed so much. Well, here’s the honest truth: I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around all the time. I learned that you can’t always be happy. I accepted reality.

I remember visiting a site belonging to one of my client to check what was done for them and I saw how quantity rule over quality. How gullible people mislead in other to make living. How "Liberty Wire & Cable Nigeria" was used instead of "Nigeria Wire & Cable" for AC Wiring, Water Heater and all other heavy appliances.

Then I shook my head in despair and wondered why we can't look past quantity and embrace quality in everything we do. House don't just collapse, we make them with our choices!

Thats the reason Chateau De Brabus has always been my reference site to all client. I paid the price and I'm proud about it.

My new signature henceforth is "Quality and not Quantity rules here"

Seeing is believing my brother, i believe you. just carry on.. you are on the right track.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Brabus you are the BOMB but please dont xplode grin.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
The Chateau - Pic updates before I left the site yesterday

1. Grave site plastered and floored
2. Staircase reinforcement detailing
3. Spiral Staircase

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.