Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104617 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
shocked shocked Oh! I was just reminded that the sand suppliers were on strike. Does it really matter? Picture updates will judge later this evening.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Today in pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
The Septic Tank Slab

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Internal Wall Partitions

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
More pictures..

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
I left the site early today and wasn't able to get the final pictures of today's work. I promise to do that first thing tomorrow.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Reporting to class for learning
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Just few pictures from the construction site. All walls are up to lintel level. The iron bender is already placing the columns and tying the lintels. The carpenter takes over tomorrow

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by jam04(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Patronise one of the best granite supply company in
Ogun state. This has advantages:

> You are certain you are getting what you paid for as
there won't be a shortage
> You are buying at discount price because we are bulk
retalier partnership with quarry owners
> Prompt delievery at shortest notice because we are
transporting with OUR own trucks.
130 tons delivered at iyana ipaja for a nairalander. It
pays to do business with us.

Penthouse nig ltd
Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2013
You're invited to the 61st Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2013
New Paradise Found in Lagos/Ogun Mega City!

- Approximately 20 hectare's of prime open land
- Fair level land surrounded by major industrial estates
- Secure site for play and work
- Watch your investment grow
- Only 15 minutes to Lagos and 20 minutes to Abeokuta
- Golden opportunity to invest and consider future upside

Just N1m per acre!!! Partnership Opportunity Available

More details to be provided on this thread.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fhemmmy goes to school
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2013
JESUS - New Beginning!

Thanking God for the 61st Convention of the Redeemeded Christian Church of God. I'm so blessed!

It's all about God!

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Work mode activated again

There have been not so many activities in past few days since my last update. Things need to be done right and under tight supervision.

I'll be resuming to site tomorrow to commence work on the parapet and roofing woodwork.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Many times contractors just keep building with a "stick to the plan, no time to iterate" attitude.

However, I've discovered that there's a great difference between seeing things life size and the way they look on paper. Many times what looked great in theory (on paper) doesn't play out so well in real life.

I was so happy that we weren't just working with plans, but with personal attention, too.

That's the difference that sets us apart!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
I'm back again!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Welcome back . . .
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
But this time I was greeted by Annual Ile-Oluji Ogun Festival...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
An excellent opportunity to acquire acres of strategic land on the edge of Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

The land (family inheritance) at a village in Ayetoro area in Obafemi Owode Local Govt, Ogun state is predominantly a upland with approximately 30 acres of arable land with some pasture and woods. The land is situated on the northeast fringe of Lagos/Ibadan expressway. This proximity to Lagos/Ibadan expressway does offer short to long-term development opportunity.

The Attraction

1. Undeveloped land is cheap compared to buying land with property on it. By buying sections of land near an expanding population base, you can turn around and sell it during a building boom for a tidy profit, with no maintenance costs.

2. With a population of over 10 million, Lagos by proposed legislation has definitely attained the glorious height of a mega-city. However, the Lagos Mega-City region covers an area of 153,540 hectares which is more or less the entirety of Lagos with a continuously expanding built-up area that gulps parts of Ogun State comprising four local government areas (Ado-Odo/Ota, Ifo, [b]Obafemi Owode [/b]and Sagamu). The Lagos/Ibadan expressway is gradually transforming into an extension of the Lagos mega-city project.

Isn’t it about time a wise investor take position along that axis?

Do you now see why you should buy into some of the Mowe/Ofada axis landed property offers.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Reasons why you should buy?
[size=16pt]
#1 - There's 'buy and hold' option. You can buy to resell at a double or even triple price.[/size]
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Reasons why you should buy?

[size=14pt]#2 - 2008, MAINLAND PARK - MOWE was selling N600k - N750k. Fast forward to 2013, MAINLAND PARK now resell for over N5m [/size]
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
The Chateau in pictures

Pic 1: Septic tank slab covered
Pic 2: Views from the side
Pic 3: Another view
Pic 4: Entry stair

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
More pictures...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
You remember this?

While Sir Spyder's Partnership investment project was been planned, I mentioned a plot of land that I got in Abeokuta at less than N250k per plot. Here it is at the moment.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Beautiful Fulani girls from the neighbourhood...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Chekitaut: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Granite prices range from
*N4,000-N4,670 per tonnage, depending on your location.
(*)Transport inclusive
Buy 120tons get 15tons free(transport exclusive)

Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
T: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
E: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Back to School
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
brabus: Beautiful Fulani girls from the neighbourhood...

Beautiful girls... I used to date one of them when I was ABU in Zaria in the 70's but then I was too young to be even thinking of marriage, so I lost her. I everly regretted it; because she was a nice girl and a marrying kind.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by sandee575(f): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
brabus: Beautiful Fulani girls from the neighbourhood...

Beautiful girls... I used to date one of them when I was ABU in Zaria in the 70's but then I was too young to be even thinking of marriage, so I lost her. I everly regretted it; because she was a nice girl and a marrying kind.

Hajji Mufutau

Is it me, or, ....I just don't get this.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
sandee575:

Is it me, or, ....I just don't get this.

What is it that you don't get? It's just one off-topic reply/discussion.. which happens once in a while in any thread.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Off topic discussions always come up when the OP is not active. Whats happening at the Chateau?

As far as in me lies, the Chateau has been delivered. We are now moving to the landscaping, hardscaping and beautification of the Chateau. Shortly, the finishes commences.

Picture updates to follow soon.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
brabus: Off topic discussions always come up when the OP is not active. Whats happening at the Chateau?

As far as in me lies, the Chateau has been delivered. We are now moving to the landscaping, hardscaping and beautification of the Chateau. Shortly, the finishes commences.

Picture updates to follow soon.

Wow! Nice speed. Please update us with the latest pictures.. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.