Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104830 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
More...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Just in now..

Reporting reaching me now said my carpenters are almost done with the parapet formwork. That I'm needed back at the site for the reinforcement detailing.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Reasons why you should invest in Ogun state?

[size=14pt]Every promise made are kept[/size] - The New Sagamu City Centre with flyover and 6 lane expressway.

I got to Sagamu yesterday only to discover that the flyover bridges are ready (just within 5 months). Amazing! Good time to invest in one of the old structures on the street.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by sandee575(f): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Brabus.. what is this for again?. I thought you have dug two of those previously..
Or is that for that Outdoor Living Space under construction?

Update.. Now I get it.. Do you mean a real Grave site like in for dead? As narrated in your "Outdoor Living Space" above?
If so, Wow!

Hajji Mufutau

Brabus should please answer Hajji Muftau's question, we are also curious!!!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
sandee575:

Brabus should please answer Hajji Muftau's question, we are also curious!!!

I've already provided an answer, it's a grave site for my client's late mum.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
brabus:

I've already provided an answer, it's a grave site for my client's late mum.

True.. I re-read the info on the "Outdoor Living Space" and got my reply.. as stated below.

" Update.. Now I get it.. Do you mean a real Grave site like in for dead? As narrated in your "Outdoor Living Space" above? If so, Wow!"

That is a very kind gesture on the Building Owner's for his Late Mother.. I love the ideas.

Unfortunately, in the area of Yoruba that I came from, you cannot exhume your Late ? body and relocate them.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
mufutau55:

True.. I re-read the info on the "Outdoor Living Space" and got my reply.. as stated below.

" Update.. Now I get it.. Do you mean a real Grave site like in for dead? As narrated in your "Outdoor Living Space" above? If so, Wow!"

That is a very kind gesture on the Building Owner's for his Late Mother.. I love the ideas.

Unfortunately, in the area of Yoruba that I came from, you cannot exhume your Late ? body and relocate them.

Hajji Mufutau

Barrister Alhajji, I think that was then o. A lot of dead bodies are been exhumed today in the face of development. If you've been to Ijebu Ode before, you need to visit again. All the grave yards have been relocated.

However, we aren't exhuming. Watch out for more update.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
brabus:

Barrister Alhajji, I think that was then o. A lot of dead bodies are been exhumed today in the face of development. If you've been to Ijebu Ode before, you need to visit again. All the grave yards have been relocated.

However, we aren't exhuming. Watch out for more update.

Thank you for the education and updates Uncle Brabus.. That is more reason I always follow all your thread..
Learning.. But my father was a King.. You think I can still exhume his body and relocate?.. I need to ask in my Town.
If possible I will love that too.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:08am On Aug 19, 2013
You too can do it!

Make a commitment to build a home for yourself, family, or for investment.

We believe it's the sincere desire of followers and friends of this thread to build a dream home in Nigeria. You might have said to yourself; "building a house will take forever; I've got too much to do; this is too big a project for me to take on; there isn't enough money...I can't do this..." and the list goes on and on. Think about this: every building you see in this world was built by someone who perhaps has or had tons of money or did not have any money at all but who found a way to build that house. You too can do it.

We want to be your builder of choice. Don't let anything stop you.

Call: +2348023429122 Email: info@nexthomebuilders.com Like us: www.facebook.com/NextHome.Builders

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Sagewood: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Good one!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
I wanna learning, thanks for the continuous teaching
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Apologies for lack of updates, the internet connection here has been so terrible in past 2 days and I've been off site. However, work is ongoing with the parapet detailing.

Sorry, no picture updates now
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by kopell: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Brabus tell that your boy up their that it's dangerous with no any safety harness on him, I hope your Company has good insurance coverage.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Brabus, Brabus, Where Have You Been?

Beechwood Estate, off Lekki/Epe Expressway Lagos.

Yesterday, after a lot of searching and negotiation, we finally managed to secure the plot of land for our next building project. This plot is about 5km from our other building project. However, this plot of land is slightly larger and bordered on the side by highly successful [url=http://www.myadiva.com/downloads/ADIVAPLAINFIELDSEstateBuilding%20DevelopmentGuidelines.pdf]Adiva Plainfields[/url].

I now have to get to work designing a home to fit with this land, which I shall be starting shortly. I intend to have the design completed by the end of August so that we can break ground in September once we have tidy up all other works at hand.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by amanikondo: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello Brabus,

[size=13pt]Are you designing for the 450sqm or the 900sqm in Beechwood Estate?[/size]

brabus: Brabus, Brabus, Where Have You Been?

Beechwood Estate, off Lekki/Epe Expressway Lagos.

Yesterday, after a lot of searching and negotiation, we finally managed to secure the plot of land for our next building project. This plot is about 5km from our other building project. However, this plot of land is slightly larger and bordered on the side by highly successful [url=http://www.myadiva.com/downloads/ADIVAPLAINFIELDSEstateBuilding%20DevelopmentGuidelines.pdf]Adiva Estate[/url].

I now have to get to work designing a home to fit with this land, which I shall be starting shortly. I intend to have the design completed by the end of August so that break ground in September once we have tidy up all other works at hand.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
kopell: @Brabus tell that your boy up their that it's dangerous with no any safety harness on him, I hope your Company has good insurance coverage.

I'll do so. We'll introduce scaffolds around those areas (internally and externally) to allow them work safely. Thank you
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
amanikondo: Hello Brabus,

[size=13pt]Are you designing for the 450sqm or the 900sqm in Beechwood Estate?[/size]

[size=14pt]900sqm[/size]
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by amanikondo: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
brabus:

[size=14pt]900sqm[/size]
Wow. So, will it be a single unit on 900sqm or double units? Most of the people that built on 900sqm were doing double units. Some still manage to put double units on 450sqm.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Back on site...

Parapet formwork now completed.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Picture Updates

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Huge
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
More pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
brabus: More pictures

The Chateau/Mansion is here indeed. well done.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hopefully by this weekend, the Chateau will begin to wear a cap. Now, that's the most interesting part of this project. The Chateau (from foundation to parapet) stands at 6m while the Roof framework alone stands at 5m.

As I was driving in to the site this evening, I can spot the Chateau from almost 1km away.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
mufutau55:

The Chateau/Mansion is here indeed. well done.

Hajji Mufutau

Yes oh . . . How i wish he could work more on the pix for sharper and clearer ones, cos this house is too huge and cute than the pix is showing
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Project Update

Reinforcement detailing starts tomorrow. I need some time to cool off this evening before drawing up my itinerary for the rest of the week. We need to compensate for the time loss.

New guys coming in to take over from the weak and indolent ones.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes oh . . . How i wish he could work more on the pix for sharper and clearer ones, cos this house is too huge and cute than the pix is showing

The pictures... I think I need to shop for newer devices as the ones I'm using at the moment are failing me big time. Oga Fhemmmy, I'll hook up on your Tech Pre-Order thread to shop for newer gadgets.

Thank you.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
brabus:

The pictures... I think I need to shop for newer devices as the ones I'm using at the moment are failing me big time. Oga Fhemmmy, I'll hook up on your Tech Pre-Order thread to shop for newer gadgets.

Thank you.

Canon 70D.. Simple.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
brabus:

Thank you.

Chairman, you surely need a better device to showcase your work . . . You are really good
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
mufutau55:

Canon 70D.. Simple.

Hajji Mufutau

Haaaaaa . . . Chairman, you know about photography oh
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Haaaaaa . . . Chairman, you know about photography oh

From Hobby to semi professional.. I will email you my card when I get home..still on the day job now.
I have made a lot people happy thru my photography.. I started from "Lubitel II" in my high school days.
I have spent mega dollars on photographic and computer equipments too, when I should be using the money to build Chateau
with Brabus.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
mufutau55:

From Hobby to semi professional.. I will email you my card when I get home..still on the day job now.
I have made a lot people happy thru my photography.. I started from "Lubitel II" in my high school days.

Hajji Mufutau

I could read you from afar, with the mention of that Camera, i knew not just a man that wanna take pix for keeps will buy such . . . I hail oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply)

Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.