Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,280 members, 7,849,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104857 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
brabus: Today in Picture - The Main Board (electrical materials)
@ brabus, how much did you pay for this main board? Thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:01am On Sep 11, 2013
egin:
@ brabus, how much did you pay for this main board? Thanks

N25,000
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:07am On Sep 11, 2013
A New Day has come with newer responsibilities.

Work schedule for the rest of the week.

1. Installation of window subframes - Wed. 11th
2. Material procurement - Wed. 11th - Fri. 13th
3. Rendering of the parapet - Wed. 11th - Thurs. 12th
4. Rendering of the first floor slab - Thurs. 12th - Sat. 14th

Enjoy!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Happening Now

1. Store Construction/Room for masons
2. Grave Site roofing woodwork ongoing
3. Installation of window subframes
4. Mechanical works ongoing
5. Backup power and installation of lighting points, sockets and switches at the site.
6. Delivery of cement and sand to kickstart plastering.
7. And more

Picture updates to follow later this evening.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
brabus:

N25,000
Thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Reporting for learning!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Sorry for the interruption.. or off-topic. Oga Brabus, this is made for you and has your name on it.. Perfect fit for a King like you.
Mercedes G63 AMG-Brabus 700. With this, you can forget about that bad road to that Mansion at Ile-Oluji.
Let Fhemmmy know and he can ship one to you. smiley
Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Mechanical Works

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Construction Pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 3:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Wow! This Mansion is getting there surely. Good work.. What actually are those "Mechanical Works" with those pipes?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Looking so good and inviting . . .
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:28am On Sep 12, 2013
More Pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2013
and more...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Taking deliveries for the plastering works

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:33am On Sep 12, 2013
and..

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:52am On Sep 12, 2013
We have installed the conduit for electrical wiring and will begin to prepare internal and external edges ready for rendering.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Thanksgiving and Gratitude

1. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be in a position to be of great service to many others.
2. I'm thankful that I'm in an industry that makes me a better person daily from the people I meet and the adventures I take.
3. I'm thankful that I'm part of the change our dear country has been waiting for.
4. I'm thankful for all of the learning opportunities and for being able to share with others.
5. Many thanks to my family, friends, and amazing team for all the love, hardwork and continued support.
6. Many thanks to my clients and workers who make coming to work everyday so much fun.
7. Thank you all!

We've survived startup and built a sustainable business through your support and now is the time to take NextHome to the next level.

Next Project: Rebranding NextHome Builders

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Still awesome
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Picture Updates Rending the parapet

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2013
More..

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Rendering continues today... Meanwhile, our guy from Wichtech is coming in today to take measurement of the roof.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Marpol: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Oga brabus pls I will be needing this your roofing carpenters soon.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Marpol: Oga brabus pls I will be needing this your roofing carpenters soon.

Hey My Oga-by-the-side,

My carpenters are ever-ready for business. They're on standby to take up whatever job you have for them. I'll only advice that you shouldn't be discouraged by their age and size o. What matters is the quality of their job?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by kopell: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
@brabus good job, if you don't mind can you tell us the cost of your style of these parapet pls.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rendering Update

Neat is an understatement here. The rendering here is world class.

Kudos to my Cotonou masons rendering the Chateau. Two guys working at the moment. Full boys to resume to site tomorrow. Sorting out immigration issues with the officials at the moment.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
kopell: @brabus good job, if you don't mind can you tell us the cost of your style of these parapet pls.

The parapet cost a little lower than a million naira but I think it truly worth every penny spent.

Oga Fhemmmy needs to find me one nice camera now to take live shots from the Chateau. I don't think the pictures you're seeing on this blog really depict the finish.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
brabus:

The parapet cost a little lower than a million naira but I think it truly worth every penny spent.

Oga Fhemmmy needs to find me one nice camera now to take live shots from the Chateau. I don't think the pictures you're seeing on this blog really depict the finish.

Nice project and the pix are not doing it a favor at all . . . .
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Nice project and the pix are not doing it a favor at all . . . .

And I'm sure you know exactly what to do sir. I think I still have the account details of your Lagos representative.

Make una get me one nice camera ASAP. If not the whole world will know you are responsible for the poor pictures.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
brabus:

And to know exactly what to do sir. I think I still have the account details of your Lagos representative.

Make una get me one nice camera ASAP. If not the whole world will know you are responsible for the poor pictures.

Lol . . . God dey oh
Chairman, Na the kinda Camera you want oh . . Which phone do you use, cos i have noticed too that Samsung Galaxy Phones are great with their pix
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . God dey oh
Chairman, Na the kinda Camera you want oh . . Which phone do you use, cos i have noticed too that Samsung Galaxy Phones are great with their pix

iPhone 4S
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
brabus: iPhone 4S

Yes, not bad too, but the cost dey scare people off . . . I stayed away from Iphones, I am a Samsung Fan and Blackberry as well as Nokia
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, not bad too, but the cost dey scare people off . . . I stayed away from Iphones, I am a Samsung Fan and Blackberry as well as Nokia

Maybe we should do another BB playbook 64GB, the last one I bought from you was stolen.
If I can get a sim-enabled version, I'll be so glad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply)

Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.