Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104865 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
How many plot of land is this house built on?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Fhemmmy: How many plot of land is this house built on?

The Chateau is sitting on over 1 acre of land.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Today's Best Shot

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
brabus:

The Chateau is sitting on over 1 acre of land.

Is it for the king of Ile Oluji? For real, i love the building

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by spyder880(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cool pictures, the beauty of this house is coming out daily. Welldone.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
spyder880: Cool pictures, the beauty of this house is coming out daily. Welldone.

This is what i love about Nairaland, when 2 people that are into same business praises one another . . . I really respect both of you guys

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
brabus: Pictures from The Chateau

Tiles, POP Plaster, Glass Blocks and Parquet floor
You are doing a good job with this project. How much did you pay for these items especially the wood like tiles? Are those Virony tiles? Thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by oseun001: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Nice job Bro. Keep it up.
brabus: The Chateau - Today's Best Shots
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2013
spyder880: Cool pictures, the beauty of this house is coming out daily. Welldone.

Thanks Bro.

Fhemmmy:

This is what i love about Nairaland, when 2 people that are into same business praises one another . . . I really respect both of you guys

Thank you sir.

oseun001: Nice job Bro. Keep it up.

I'm highly honoured to have you on this thread. Warming up for your project!

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by jam04(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2013
BRABUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This house is crazy mehnnnn...wow. Great job you are doing mehnn
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Today in pictures...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
And the POP guys...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
More pictures...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by oladele007: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Oga Brabus, the project is very small when i have big one i will let u know, thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Meanwhile, I'm busy somewhere cooking up the ceiling designs for each rooms. No nasty surprises! Just simple designs. Remember, POP/Gypsum Ceiling design is just one of the so many components that makes houses beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
oladele007: Oga Brabus, the project is very small when i have big one i will let u know, thanks

I don't think so. Just wait a minute!

I'm happy to inform you that we handle all kinds of project. Be it small or large as you deem it fit.

The last time I checked, price of cement and other building materials is the same for all kinds of project. Be it bridge or village gutter!

I've actually done a project around the area you are presently building (Phoenix, Ogijo). It's a medium-sized 3 bedroom bungalow with 2 parlours, and a porch. We were able to deliver it at N3.750m (carcass with roofing and mechanical/electrical works)

I'll upload the picture shortly.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
brabus: Meanwhile, I'm busy somewhere cooking up the ceiling designs for each rooms. No nasty surprises! Just simple designs. Remember, POP/Gypsum Ceiling design is just one of the so many components that makes houses beautiful.

waiting anxiously to see what that would look like . . . with a home like this, someone can never have a demonic dream tongue

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

waiting anxiously to see what that would look like . . . with a home like this, someone can never have a demonic dream tongue

And it won't be a long wait
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
brabus:

And it won't be a long wait

Thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
In the beginning, there was a land...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
and the land was without form...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
^^^^^ Lol
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
and the client says "Let there be a House"

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
and 13 weeks later, there was a Chateau.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Will even make a great Art work . . . 13 weeks? Money is good oh
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
brabus: and 13 weeks later, there was a Chateau.

Splendid. Wonderful work of money and professionalism. Great achievement.
Thanks to The Almighty.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

We surely need the blessings of the father oh
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pictures from the Chateau

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Today in pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
mufutau55:

Thanks to The Almighty.

Hajji Mufutau

Many thanks to the Almighty God for the successful journey. More importantly, we cannot but recognize the kind support and brotherly advice of our dearly beloved fans and friends on Nairaland who made this possible.

We cannot anything without you!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

We surely need the blessings of the father oh

Receive it in Jesus name.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
brabus:

Many thanks to the Almighty God for the successful journey. More importantly, we cannot but recognize the kind support and brotherly advice of our dearly beloved fans and friends on Nairaland who made this possible.

We cannot do anything without you!

Any you are a very humble Builder and a good person, against all odd. God bless you.
And I know, one day you will build my own house too.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (49) (Reply)

Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.