Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. (28775 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
zhukafa:

Wow, what a lovely gift from God. My love you will never be in that waterlogged state any longer for it is destined for both of us to make a way forward. What a great day, every day that passes by, I always pray that God should locate you to me, it has not been an easy task searching for you, love I have even done wrong things while searching for you , but hope to tell you when it's due to be told. Am most happy to have your head rest on my chest, it's a Thing desired for a long time. All thanks goes to Nairaland for making it a bit easy in this ultimate search. My Ego, searching for you has not been easy, it has just been like searching for a needle in an ocean. I have toiled everyday to make sure I see you in a healthy state, thank God you are okay.

My Ego, in the area of being perfect, no man is perfect, it takes the grace of God to be perfect, perfectness can be worked out by both of us in the standard that suites us. No two marriages are the same, every marriage has a formula in solving the living style solution. Ours would be a perfect and easy formula which would be a great one.

My Ego, I believe in you seriously, I would be waiting to hear from you. Come into my hands and I will take you home. Loving you always My Ego.
Story story o! Story!!!!

Guy, dat babe na my personal persin! with all dis titanic u dey write, if u wowor penre! No near am o! She's allergic to ugly bois. angry
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Story story o! Story!!!!

Guy, dat babe na my personal persin! with all dis titanic u dey write, if u wowor penre! No near am o! She's allergic to ugly bois. angry

Thanks for the little lnformation . But am not ugly and my Ego won't drop me for any body else. Stay put and hear from her. To add to this, stories you call it, but we call it reality.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
zhukafa:

Thanks for the little lnformation . But am not ugly and my Ego won't drop me for any body else. Stay put and hear from her.
Hollup! Na u dey ya prof? Lmaaaaaaao! Gbagaun! Offside! Lailai! We no want o! We no buy.

Vivian, belle na money bedt dis days na one round and diabetes dey follow the packaging o! Say no! embarassed
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hollup! Na u dey ya prof? Lmaaaaaaao! Gbagaun! Offside! Lailai! We no want o! We no buy.

Vivian, belle na money bedt dis days na one round and diabetes dey follow the packaging o! Say no! embarassed

You are funny.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by specialguest(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
nenergy: This is my latest letter to my 'second' future wife (i already have one NL future wife- @SG I love you).

In the words of an hilarious Nairalander, . Hahahahaha

Love you too darling NL future hubby! God bless the day you created that wonderful thread "how is my future wife doing". I can see you are searching for a second Nairaland wifeyy, I only hope she is going to be as beautiful as I am.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
zhukafa:

You are funny.
I no! How far? Lets transact na! Buy me iPhone 7 and I'll post vivi to ur home address.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
specialguest:

Love you too darling NL future hubby! God bless the day you created that wonderful thread "how is my future wife doing". I can see you are searching for a second Nairaland wifeyy, I only hope she is going to be as beautiful as I am.
Heeeei! E-polygamy? shocked shocked

Dis is serious!

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I no! How far? Lets transact na! Buy me iPhone 7 and I'll post vivi to ur home address.

My Ego won't allow that to happen, because she knows that if the little I have is spent on iPhone 7, what would we then feed with and train the future kids with.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
zhukafa:

My Ego won't allow that to happen, because she knows that if the little I have is spent on iPhone 7, what would we then feed with and train the future kids with.
Ogbeni slow down joor! Which kids? E-kids? Na ur type dey talk I love you on first date. Chillax jare! D babe still dey view ya appli na! for ya mind u don hammer ba? Learner! U better talk correct or else I go block dis ya mago mago runz. U think say I no grab ni? Like play like play, u go fire am pm, b4 i no it, my percentage don hang for traffic. na me u wan dupe? Taaa! comot dia! angry
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by tpia5: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Artlove: Hmmmmmmm! over do competition. undecided undecided

everything is a competition.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by tpia5: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
lol
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ogbeni slow down joor! Which kids? E-kids? Na ur type dey talk I love you on first date. Chillax jare! D babe still dey view ya appli na! for ya mind u don hammer ba? Learner! U better talk correct or else I go block dis ya mago mago runz. U think say I no grab ni? Like play like play, u go fire am pm, b4 i no it, my percentage don hang for traffic. na me u wan dupe? Taaa! comot dia! angry

Hahahahahaha, make I answer your questions one by one.
1) which kids ? The kids way me and vivi go born. Point of correction, Not E- kids.
2) I love you on the first date? You no know me, so no conclude.
3) still dey view application? Confirm , I know that one.
4) to hammer? My dear, that one na lie, I dey apply to her no Be hammer something.
5) learner, no be learner something oooo .
6) to block my application ? I beg you in the name of God no try am.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by hiuser(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Popowaa: Dear Future Husband,
You dont know much i love you although i have never met you.You dont know i much i pray for you every single day for God to protect and guide your ways and more over protect you from any harm or premature death.I also pray to God each single day to love and accept my flaws and love my imperfections.I also pray God gives you the wisdom of Solomon to run our home the Godly way.
Dear future husband i dont knw what you look like but i knw you will be the most handsome man in the world to me even when others think u are just fine.I promise to love with all my might and shower you with unending love and care.I promise to enjoy with you when the going is smooth and stick with you when the going gets very tough.I also promise to be by ur side even when everyone is against.I promise to be your joy in times of sorrows and your strenght in time weaknesss.We might fight since we are humans but i also promise to try hard to control my mouth in order to say very hurtful things to you.I promise sex will not be used as a tool of punishment even when we are fighting.All i want you to do is to love m.Come home to me and ur boys after work and be my source of happiness.As the elders in my country "The journey of marriage is very far" i'm ready to face all the challenges it brings with you and also conquer them with you by my side.
From your future wife with
lots of love.
Please you can also write yours.

undecided
Popowaa: Dear Future Husband,
You dont know much i love you although i have never met you.You dont know i much i pray for you every single day for God to protect and guide your ways and more over protect you from any harm or premature death.I also pray to God each single day to love and accept my flaws and love my imperfections.I also pray God gives you the wisdom of Solomon to run our home the Godly way.
Dear future husband i dont knw what you look like but i knw you will be the most handsome man in the world to me even when others think u are just fine.I promise to love with all my might and shower you with unending love and care.I promise to enjoy with you when the going is smooth and stick with you when the going gets very tough.I also promise to be by ur side even when everyone is against.I promise to be your joy in times of sorrows and your strenght in time weaknesss.We might fight since we are humans but i also promise to try hard to control my mouth in order to say very hurtful things to you.I promise sex will not be used as a tool of punishment even when we are fighting.All i want you to do is to love m.Come home to me and ur boys after work and be my source of happiness.As the elders in my country "The journey of marriage is very far" i'm ready to face all the challenges it brings with you and also conquer them with you by my side.
From your future wife with
lots of love.
Please you can also write yours.

Pokello? No interpay? At least an address??
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
Last warning tpia.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by tpia5: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
^ no need to go neanderthal, madam (although its a free world, so you can do so if you feel like)

like i said, i still have the post.

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2013
I'm glad you still have it. And yes, it's a free world. You can freely ignore my warning and freely derail again. When I freely ban you, I will freely ignore your free complaints.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by vivianc(f): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2013
@Badosky: grin grin let's hope he is not.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by vivianc(f): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2013
@Badosky: grin grin let's hope he is cute.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Kajiang02(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2013
ogugua88: I'm glad you still have it. And yes, it's a free world. You can freely ignore my warning and freely derail again. When I freely ban you, I will freely ignore your free complaints.
tpia@:
^ no need to go neanderthal, madam (although its a free world, so you can do so if you feel like)

like i said, i still have the post.

You both should quit fighting over supremacy on what shouldn't be.
Wanna guess you're grown adults. Bury whatever hatchet causing all this. No one is eventually gonna tame the other here.
Let the thread flow pls, others are gaining outta this. Goodnight to you two.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2013
Kajiang02: You both should quit fighting over supremacy on what shouldn't be.
Wanna guess you're grown adults. Bury whatever hatchet causing all this. No one is eventually gonna tame the other here.
Let the thread flow pls, others are gaining outta this. Goodnight to you two.

No one's fighting sir. This was a lovely thread proposed by Popowaa and I didn't appreciate the member's efforts to send it off course. It's been resolved. I hope you and others will remain on topic as well. Have a goodnight as well.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by drnairalov: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2013
funny thread anywayz

Dear future wife !!!!! .....
never mind i wud tell u in person #okbye

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
My future husband read mine and didn't reply his own? shocked shocked im heartbroken cry cry
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2013
@badosky, u min the guy no make am If not, abeg, let him swerve outta here jare...which kain tin be dt A whole Vivi!
@all dose who think that's too much for a summary, well...what can I say It's a free e-world and Seun no dey complain. tongue
@d guy that thinks I have a golden heart, THANKS cool smiley
@d guy that wants me to give him 4 children...na long tin be dt. tongue
@all my likers, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Kajiang02(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2013
ogugua88:

No one's fighting sir. This was a lovely thread proposed by Popowaa and I didn't appreciate the member's efforts to send it off course. It's been resolved. I hope you and others will remain on topic as well. Have a goodnight as well.

Nice1.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by fairari022(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2013
ogugua88:

NL indianmi_gadaffi@charlesTaylor.com
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Me liking this.. Is quite inspiring...

Dear Future Wife,

I'm coming home this hols by God's grace to discuss pertinent issues about us and our future together.

See you till then.

*wick*
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Brite02(m): 3:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Good thread @owner.
To the nearest contact
NL control room.
Leggo...

#futureWife#

Where ever you are I hope you have learnt how to cook well because I don't play with my stomach, I hope you are hardworking, I hope you are independent, I hope you are not a learner, I hope you have a good voice, I hope you are educated, I hope you are strong willed in the face of challenges And so much more.....

If you are, then you are the right one for me........

Yours #futurehUBBy#
#brite02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men? / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.