Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. (28772 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Acidosis(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear Mysery Girl,

What are you doing with all the boyfriends I see around you? You dey madt?

Are you saying I'll still pay dowry for what you're freely donating to other guys?

Why can't you just wait for me?.. why the urge?, why the persistent rush?

I'm not sure if I can tolerate these mess BUT I hope you find a man with tolerance. sad

As for me and my wife we shall serve the living God
grin

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Artlove(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
googlepikin: dear future wife, hmmmm i cant wait for us to meet each other and cuddle ourself in bed and tell stories to each other about our pass. i pray you are not one of dis Nigerian greedy girls that sleeps around for money,i know God will show me you some day.i dont have a girlfriend for now cos im waiting for us.i hope you are in your mothers kitchen learning how to cook, not following all dis random boys to eateries, cos i dont want to come home and start eating carrot,cucumber and lettuce or noodles cos you cant cook. sweet heart im being faithful now cos im busy doing things that will make us both happy for the rest of our life.we will always say sorry to each other when we are wrong no matter what.guess what, im using a nokia phone and a blackberry bold 2, i wonder what phone both of us will be using den.my internet is unlimted cos its MTN magic sim, cos i know then the internet will be fast and cheap.oh no they just took our light now, but i know the next time i will be reading dis post with you Nigeria will have steady light 24/7.
i promise i will always love you for the rest of my life.im not that flirty type,its going to be me and you forever, I LOVE YOU HONEY, OR SHOULD I CALL YOU MY SWEET HEART. hmmm i cant wait for us to meet.bye bye take good care of yourself for me.God will bless us with our children bye *tears*
Na so
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhirinmai(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
xynerise:
My dear no be small thing o undecided. But if e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol grin.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhirinmai(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
xynerise:
My dear no be small thing o undecided. But if e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol grin.
i love ur style bro grin grin
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear impossibility...

Das all angry
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by heo88(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
See ladies loving this thread oo. Some of the guys need to man up, as the white man in london says "grow a pair"....
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by jossy501: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
xynerise: Your letter doesnt have sender's address? undecided. It looks like a cover letter to me
what do u mean is he looking for a job
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Artlove(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
segzytemi: Dear future wife

I know you are somewhere down the road waiting for me just as you know am eagerly waiting for you, my instinct keeps guiding me toward your door step and i am sure when i find you and you find me our life will only get better...I also want to tell you how many woman i had mistaken for you, all of them have husky look and wear your smile as u do. They are mostly as tall as you. At least 6inches tall and another two inches wide,they always make me feel good but I'm just as yet to find the one that fills me up an make me feel like a real man. I know you are coming and believe me i am waiting for you to come and fill me up like no other. I hope you get this in time before Miss wrong come up to steal my word.
Hahahaha..! 6inches tall, abi na 6 feet tall. 6 inches is like size of chicken, hope not HEN is ur future wife?

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
RedBenson: Who hid my post? Make e no try am again o.

I said SOME women are the most jobless set of people. Imagine someone having time to sit down to write on these rubbishes when men are out there hustling and later on, they (women) will come and task the men for money while thier own time was spent uselessly.

At this point, i reaffirm that domestic cats engage in good activities than some women. At least, chasing after lizards, rats and likes is worthwhile than this.

Anoufia!

We're you hustling when you wrote this post?

2 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Artlove(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hmmmmmmm! over do competition. undecided undecided

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by godman01(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
I pray God reveal more about you to me everyday. Thats all!

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
vivianc: Dear future husband,
I know you are somewhere searching for me, I hope you find me soon enough before cold kills me in this waterlogged state. *crying*

Dear future wife,
Yes, I have been searching for you for a very long time, thank God I have found you on Nairaland. Cold wont kill you in that waterlogged state. Soonest the dream shall come to pass. I hope it goes well. Love you.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by 2sizzlin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
alutacontinua: As i no get plenty job now, make I write something...who knows, we might go over it in the next 5 years and laugh tongue cool

On my bed,
4th of July, 2013.

Dear Future Husband,
I have a lot to say to you, especially at such a time like this but I'll just summarize it in few words.
First of all, you better be handsome or else I'll smash your head...ain't nobody giving birth to ugly children. undecided
Second of all, you better be smart and intelligent...ain't nobody living with a 'Johnbull' as a husband or rearing 'Johnbulls' as kids. tongue
Third of all, you better be God-fearing...I mean not all this 'Christian' brothers that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...I don't need you to be the pastor of a 5000-man congregation or the leader of the prayer group association of Nigeria...All I need is that you should be a 'Christian'...in the real sense of the word. I just can't cope with all these so-called Christian brothers around nowadays, they're worse than outright unbelievers. embarassed embarassed and to say they almost spit fire when they're speaking in tongues. undecided lipsrsealed...May God help us.

Ehhhrrrmmmm...that list was in ascending order of importance.

I really hope and believe that by the time I meet you, I would have known the real meaning of 'love' cos as it is now, the only people I know I love without any shadow of doubt are my family members. You see all the other guys i've met, I will think i'm going crazy because of them but I just wake up one day and I give myself a million and one reasons why he doesn't worth it and boooooooommmmmmmm...the feelings just dissappear into thin air. embarassed embarassed At least, my father has done some pretty unpleasant things to me before but I still wouldn't trade him for anything in the world...that means if I truly love someone, I wouldn't just count on some few things and make it all go away. So, i've come to conclude that i've not experienced true love. I need you to come and sweep me off my feet, guess that's my basic problem...they just don't sweep me off my feet...I'm not saying be Mr. Perfect but let your imperfections be just right for me. Not the ones that I feel much much better after the break-up...worrisdat? I'm supposed to feel bad after a break-up, not happy! The kind of happy of you wanna go and share testimony in church. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But I know with you, a day without you would be like hell fire, yes, that is when I know i'm finally down and rolling in the ocean of love. cool cool

I pray for you as much as I can and hope that you do same for me too, I don't hope to meet you too soon....I need a few months more...I wanna concentrate on my career for now...the next 2 years are too critical for me and i need to focus, so, i wouldn't mind if you can give me at least till 2015 before you rear up your head. I need the whole of next year to make some critical decisions, having you around would stream-line my options, I don't want my options narrowed down yet, I want to explore as much as I can, I promise when you come, I'll narrow down as much as I can just to make sure we're both happy.

Did I mention that I need just 2 babies, any gender goes for me! If you're crazy about a third, we might adopt one. And I promise you with everything inside of me, those children are gonna have the best mother they could ever wish for. I'll do anything to make them happy and make you proud of them always! SO HELP ME GOD!

Am I perfect? Baby, I'm not...My major imperfection being my mouth embarassed embarassed...not that I go all around yabbing people..NO, but i say the truth a lil too much. If you can handle the truth just like I do handle it....you're gonna be having the best woman on earth by your side every step of the way for the remaining days of your life embarassed. I can be that! I can be that woman who stands by you everyday, come rain, come sun! I can be that woman who bounces off the challenges life throws at us even before you do...I'll always be there to pull you up when you need me to. I can be the sweetest, innocent, cutest baby you've ever met when I have to but I can also be the strongest IRON LADY you'll ever meet when I have to. Guess that's where my uniqueness comes in...Just love me for who I am and I promise you, we'll shake our world together. LOTS OF LOVE! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*dt's just a summary oo* grin grin grin grin

Hey wify , first of all( go down low)I ain't having just 2 babies, and I ain't adopting no child for no damn reason.So just know it , we'll arrive at 4 whether on purpose, or mistakenly.

yeah, b4 I forget. I'd like you to know this about me;

I hate sleeping with pyjamas!

see ya grin

2 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
joeace2020:

Ohhh only if u know say some saliva dey cus penile dysfunction
my wife own no fit cause am grin
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by iamdsam: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
alutacontinua: As i no get plenty job now, make I write something...who knows, we might go over it in the next 5 years and laugh tongue cool

On my bed,
4th of July, 2013.

Dear Future Husband,
I have a lot to say to you, especially at such a time like this but I'll just summarize it in few words.
First of all, you better be handsome or else I'll smash your head...ain't nobody giving birth to ugly children. undecided
Second of all, you better be smart and intelligent...ain't nobody living with a 'Johnbull' as a husband or rearing 'Johnbulls' as kids. tongue
Third of all, you better be God-fearing...I mean not all this 'Christian' brothers that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...I don't need you to be the pastor of a 5000-man congregation or the leader of the prayer group association of Nigeria...All I need is that you should be a 'Christian'...in the real sense of the word. I just can't cope with all these so-called Christian brothers around nowadays, they're worse than outright unbelievers. embarassed embarassed and to say they almost spit fire when they're speaking in tongues. undecided lipsrsealed...May God help us.

Ehhhrrrmmmm...that list was in ascending order of importance.

I really hope and believe that by the time I meet you, I would have known the real meaning of 'love' cos as it is now, the only people I know I love without any shadow of doubt are my family members. You see all the other guys i've met, I will think i'm going crazy because of them but I just wake up one day and I give myself a million and one reasons why he doesn't worth it and boooooooommmmmmmm...the feelings just dissappear into thin air. embarassed embarassed At least, my father has done some pretty unpleasant things to me before but I still wouldn't trade him for anything in the world...that means if I truly love someone, I wouldn't just count on some few things and make it all go away. So, i've come to conclude that i've not experienced true love. I need you to come and sweep me off my feet, guess that's my basic problem...they just don't sweep me off my feet...I'm not saying be Mr. Perfect but let your imperfections be just right for me. Not the ones that I feel much much better after the break-up...worrisdat? I'm supposed to feel bad after a break-up, not happy! The kind of happy of you wanna go and share testimony in church. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But I know with you, a day without you would be like hell fire, yes, that is when I know i'm finally down and rolling in the ocean of love. cool cool

I pray for you as much as I can and hope that you do same for me too, I don't hope to meet you too soon....I need a few months more...I wanna concentrate on my career for now...the next 2 years are too critical for me and i need to focus, so, i wouldn't mind if you can give me at least till 2015 before you rear up your head. I need the whole of next year to make some critical decisions, having you around would stream-line my options, I don't want my options narrowed down yet, I want to explore as much as I can, I promise when you come, I'll narrow down as much as I can just to make sure we're both happy.

Did I mention that I need just 2 babies, any gender goes for me! If you're crazy about a third, we might adopt one. And I promise you with everything inside of me, those children are gonna have the best mother they could ever wish for. I'll do anything to make them happy and make you proud of them always! SO HELP ME GOD!

Am I perfect? Baby, I'm not...My major imperfection being my mouth embarassed embarassed...not that I go all around yabbing people..NO, but i say the truth a lil too much. If you can handle the truth just like I do handle it....you're gonna be having the best woman on earth by your side every step of the way for the remaining days of your life embarassed. I can be that! I can be that woman who stands by you everyday, come rain, come sun! I can be that woman who bounces off the challenges life throws at us even before you do...I'll always be there to pull you up when you need me to. I can be the sweetest, innocent, cutest baby you've ever met when I have to but I can also be the strongest IRON LADY you'll ever meet when I have to. Guess that's where my uniqueness comes in...Just love me for who I am and I promise you, we'll shake our world together. LOTS OF LOVE! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*dt's just a summary oo* grin grin grin grin
I'm short of words. I must say you have a heart of gold if this is your real make
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
virgin ice: Dear future husband,
Have I met you and I dint know? If I av, pls show me a sign dt u r d one. If I av, pls come bak to my life o. If I avnt, pls come at d ryt time, I av a lot I wanna share wit u.... For now, am just about my career. Oh pls, remember to b great cos am approaching a huge breakthrough. You ad better b greater dan I wl b or same level!
Peace out

I'm the one you're looking for. Guess what? I'm here!
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by iamdsam: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
I nor get much to post but make I use this opportunity take talk to that future beautiful wife. I gonna be the best man in the world for you because I know what it is to be without love and still love, to feel pain and still strive on and to still push on in life in the worst situation which only the strong in heart would be able to survive. I gonna be the best father to our children because I know what it is for not having a father to guide me when I needed guidance and to advise me when I needed one. I will be like a brother to you because I have non. I'm not perfect but our two would make a relationship that perfect won't even be worthy to qualify. I've not had sex once and am 19 years old now and I still which to keep it so because I respect the female gender and I don't want do something that would or may later come to hunt us in our relationship. *my battery don low. Na Nokia phone I dey use* Much love to my future wife

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by dabrake(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
imperiouxx: Dear future wife,

I have 3 things for you and they will always be yours forever (1) Love (2) Care (3) Respect.

Yours,

On point. That's how men answers it. No time for epistles.

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by dabrake(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Cold blooded: Dear future wife undecided,
Anytime I remember that I will get married to u someday I can't help it but burst into a convulsive laughter. It is not b'cos it's funny but b'cos u don't know hw much I luv freedom and wouldn't trade it 4 anything.

We would include an expiry date on our marriage certificate so it can be renewed every 2yrs interval.It's not b'cos I don't luv or trust u - I do, but to be on a safer side I need it.

Yours,
Cold Blooded undecided
I really love this. Marriage is a social contract. No time for ". . . for worse. . ."
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by scribble: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear Baby

You're Ibo, I'm yoruba, you talk say all we people woman wrapper. them too dey like form papas and dey from like say na every single woman them fit carry go bahamas. u faithful nne yi, u dey make me yarn wit tongue like say i dey speak in tongues. You're young, you're beautiful, you're fun, you're strong, u light my life up like d sun. u came by the grace of God. if I dont see ur face, im bored, like dull. wallahi if ever u r gone, i fit dey reason end my life with gone. so ure always gonna stay, i pray, i lay with u, so playful when u tell me stories, i see my daughters, i see my sons. ure not one of those simpletons into runs. all for the love of funds. u love the church, u pay your tithe. i wanna love u right!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by vivianc(f): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
zhukafa:

Dear future wife,
Yes, I have been searching for you for a very long time, thank God I have found you on Nairaland. Cold wont kill you in that waterlogged state. Soonest the dream shall come to pass. I hope it goes well. Love you.

And you are gonna be one hell of a lucky man, not because I'm a perfecT being; I'm not even in The neighbourhood of "Per," leT alone "fect" buT with my imperfections I'm gonna love and adore you. You would be my king, and Together we would rule in our kingdom.

Just come and take me out of This waterlogged sTate, come and Take me away from This cold and take me inTo your arms where I belong, lay me on your chest and let The beating of your heart be The lyrics That make sense of my whole world. Cos in my world, its jusT you and I. My definition of heaven is waking up in your arms, looking deep in your eyes and Telling you how much you rock my world. Gosh, that's the version of heaven I long for.

I will waiT, and yes all would go well. No matter how long iT takes for you to get here, I'd wait cos I know when our dreams come True, none of this would maTter anymore. You would absolutely be worth the wait!
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear 6inches,

Na Friday nite o! Pls come and do me! Do me! Do me!

Luv

Bebe tan salu bata re xx

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by LilTwist(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future wife,

Our house girl would be hotter than you.so that you will know you are not irreplaceable.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future husband,
Wherever you are, you better not be involved in iranu o! I don't want you bringing any evil baggage into our matrimonial home angry

That aside, you will be having the very best of the best when you hook up with Ishilove wink, so tarry not, thine wife awaits thee! grin

Your beautiful future wife,

Ishilove grin

2 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
A-town:
Fantasyland. Yall better wake up and face the real world. Girls, quit being so stuck up and may-be that future husband won't pass you by. Guys, quit sleeping with everything in skirts and maybe you'll be able to find "the one".
had to comment. If you'd believe, take hold of this instead. All are fantasies
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by studM(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
nice thread op!wld lik 2 drop mine 2 my future wife also

dear lov of ma life,
i cant wait 2 spnd d rest of my life wit u,i knw ur out there takin gud care of urself big tyme,i cant wait 2 meet wit u,dose beautifl smiles of urs,sexy eyes,height n curves of urs i hav missd greatly,really luv ur height n intellignce also,u inspire me a lot,n giv me evey reason 2 mov on in life despite d challenges,as i write ds 2 u nw,God has been so faithful 2 me,nd i blive He has also wit u,indeed wat d bible says abt u is true,dt 'he dt finds a wife founds a gud thin n obtains favour frm d Lord',cant wait 2 b joind wit u undr holy wedlck anytm soon
stay blessd till we meet as ordain by God

ur future huby
226ff98e
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Deluxii(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wow! What a lovey dovey threadyyyyy! lol. Well,this my own straight-from-the-heart to my future wife-to-be (perfect6) I thank God I've already found you.I promised to always make you happy with all I've got and also to be the best hubby,father and your betterhalf till the end of time. Don't worry we are at the peak of "sealing the deal" soon.By God grace it will be one of your happiest day ever. I am just doing the finishing touches to the procurement of our "new world" where you will be well nurtured,cared for and rule over as my Queen,a world where you have everything you desire at a beck & call, a place you will raise our lil lovely prince & princess... I know you never ceased to pray for me everyday as I do for you too.May God be with you,bless all your endeavours and keep you till our eyez are four... From Yours truly future-husband-to-be (perfect5)
Melikey #team"5&6" tinz!

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Petraman(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Popowaa: It doesnt have becos it doesnt have a reciever
can u address it to me den?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Kajiang02(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
Just posed this question to my sweetheart, her response wowed me. Even whilst she was almost sleeping.

To ♏v̶̲̥̅ future husband, though you are well known to me, we are not living apart any longer cause we are best of friends, you are just a man every woman would always pray to God to have you are a perfect magician cause you have a way of bringing life into someone I might not be that perfect lady you want in your life but I hope to be that perfect wife to you a perfect mother to our kids a perfect daughter inlaw to your parent A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ sibling, to make a promise Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ an understatement cause I promise to make our home a paradise  earth for us a lovely place for you to be no matter where you find yourself,I will make sure i will be that shoulder you will always lean  a close confidant A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ your best friend, No wonder Ruth in †ђξ holy book told her mother inlaw that †ђξ God they serve will be her God their people will be her people too βa̶̲̥̅̊ƅƴ these are what I will be to you A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ those close to you. Sure I know we will always have our ups A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ down but I promise we will both handle issues maturely in order not to tear us apart. What more can I say to ♏v̶̲̥̅ future husband than to tell him I will never starve him of love making I will be your soulmate sexmate bedmate I know I might be a novice when ΐτ̅ comes to this but I have you as a perfect tutor who will put me thru in all I need to know A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ do. A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ more not to be a liability to you I will be like that prudent woman in †ђξ book of Prov 31&following,though you've not asked me whether I will love to spend †ђξ rest of ♏v̶̲̥̅ life with you maybe you are waiting for †ђξ best time to say ΐτ̅ but I can't just wait to say Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ to ΐτ̅ cause you are ♏v̶̲̥̅ dream come true. ♏v̶̲̥̅ prudent A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ industrious lover. Above all I will be a virtuous woman who will lead you and our kids to christ to come to know †ђξ truth and to be a christian who can pray fervently without and out of season for Gods blessing Cause Ĝ∞∂ gift comes from God. Miss you ♏v̶̲̥̅ Love.
♏v̶̲̥̅ unblemished A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ undying love for you ♏v̶̲̥̅ prince ♏v̶̲̥̅ treasure.
I call you ♏v̶̲̥̅ treasure because you worth more than any thing in world to me.
Can't just wait to be called your wife A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mother to your unborn babies.
I may not be Ĝ∞∂ in ♏v̶̲̥̅ write up but I know for sure cause there's no right words to use to quantify or tell you what I will be to you ♏v̶̲̥̅ love.

#Footnote. You're the best Martinee'. Always and always.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear F-Heezy,

Go Home.

FFs x
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
vivianc:

And you are gonna be one hell of a lucky man, not because I'm a perfecT being; I'm not even in The neighbourhood of "Per," leT alone "fect" buT with my imperfections I'm gonna love and adore you. You would be my king, and Together we would rule in our kingdom.

Just come and take me out of This waterlogged sTate, come and Take me away from This cold and take me inTo your arms where I belong, lay me on your chest and let The beating of your heart be The lyrics That make sense of my whole world. Cos in my world, its jusT you and I. My definition of heaven is waking up in your arms, looking deep in your eyes and Telling you how much you rock my world. Gosh, that's the version of heaven I long for.

I will waiT, and yes all would go well. No matter how long iT takes for you to get here, I'd wait cos I know when our dreams come True, none of this would maTter anymore. You would absolutely be worth the wait!

Wow, what a lovely gift from God. My love you will never be in that waterlogged state any longer for it is destined for both of us to make a way forward. What a great day, every day that passes by, I always pray that God should locate you to me, it has not been an easy task searching for you, love I have even done wrong things while searching for you , but hope to tell you when it's due to be told. Am most happy to have your head rest on my chest, it's a Thing desired for a long time. All thanks goes to Nairaland for making it a bit easy in this ultimate search. My Ego, searching for you has not been easy, it has just been like searching for a needle in an ocean. I have toiled everyday to make sure I see you in a healthy state, thank God you are okay.

My Ego, in the area of being perfect, no man is perfect, it takes the grace of God to be perfect, perfectness can be worked out by both of us in the standard that suites us. No two marriages are the same, every marriage has a formula in solving the living style solution. Ours would be a perfect and easy formula which would be a great one.

My Ego, I believe in you seriously, I would be waiting to hear from you. Come into my hands and I will take you home. Loving you always My Ego.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men? / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.