Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. (28748 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Jessdarl(f): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2013
tpia@:
how about you people start writing letters to Jesus?
holy brother
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by dacrystal01(m): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua: As i no get plenty job now, make I write something...who knows, we might go over it in the next 5 years and laugh tongue cool

On my bed,
4th of July, 2013.

Dear Future Husband,
I have a lot to say to you, especially at such a time like this but I'll just summarize it in few words.
First of all, you better be handsome or else I'll smash your head...ain't nobody giving birth to ugly children. undecided
Second of all, you better be smart and intelligent...ain't nobody living with a 'Johnbull' as a husband or rearing 'Johnbulls' as kids. tongue
Third of all, you better be God-fearing...I mean not all this 'Christian' brothers that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...I don't need you to be the pastor of a 5000-man congregation or the leader of the prayer group association of Nigeria...All I need is that you should be a 'Christian'...in the real sense of the word. I just can't cope with all these so-called Christian brothers around nowadays, they're worse than outright unbelievers. embarassed embarassed and to say they almost spit fire when they're speaking in tongues. undecided lipsrsealed...May God help us.

Ehhhrrrmmmm...that list was in ascending order of importance.

I really hope and believe that by the time I meet you, I would have known the real meaning of 'love' cos as it is now, the only people I know I love without any shadow of doubt are my family members. You see all the other guys i've met, I will think i'm going crazy because of them but I just wake up one day and I give myself a million and one reasons why he doesn't worth it and boooooooommmmmmmm...the feelings just dissappear into thin air. embarassed embarassed At least, my father has done some pretty unpleasant things to me before but I still wouldn't trade him for anything in the world...that means if I truly love someone, I wouldn't just count on some few things and make it all go away. So, i've come to conclude that i've not experienced true love. I need you to come and sweep me off my feet, guess that's my basic problem...they just don't sweep me off my feet...I'm not saying be Mr. Perfect but let your imperfections be just right for me. Not the ones that I feel much much better after the break-up...worrisdat? I'm supposed to feel bad after a break-up, not happy! The kind of happy of you wanna go and share testimony in church. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But I know with you, a day without you would be like hell fire, yes, that is when I know i'm finally down and rolling in the ocean of love. cool cool

I pray for you as much as I can and hope that you do same for me too, I don't hope to meet you too soon....I need a few months more...I wanna concentrate on my career for now...the next 2 years are too critical for me and i need to focus, so, i wouldn't mind if you can give me at least till 2015 before you rear up your head. I need the whole of next year to make some critical decisions, having you around would stream-line my options, I don't want my options narrowed down yet, I want to explore as much as I can, I promise when you come, I'll narrow down as much as I can just to make sure we're both happy.

Did I mention that I need just 2 babies, any gender goes for me! If you're crazy about a third, we might adopt one. And I promise you with everything inside of me, those children are gonna have the best mother they could ever wish for. I'll do anything to make them happy and make you proud of them always! SO HELP ME GOD!

Am I perfect? Baby, I'm not...My major imperfection being my mouth embarassed embarassed...not that I go all around yabbing people..NO, but i say the truth a lil too much. If you can handle the truth just like I do handle it....you're gonna be having the best woman on earth by your side every step of the way for the remaining days of your life embarassed. I can be that! I can be that woman who stands by you everyday, come rain, come sun! I can be that woman who bounces off the challenges life throws at us even before you do...I'll always be there to pull you up when you need me to. I can be the sweetest, innocent, cutest baby you've ever met when I have to but I can also be the strongest IRON LADY you'll ever meet when I have to. Guess that's where my uniqueness comes in...Just love me for who I am and I promise you, we'll shake our world together. LOTS OF LOVE! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*dt's just a summary oo* grin grin grin grin
. And this is just a summary Smiles... God help him when he finally comes
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by dacrystal01(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Wait a minute, am I the only one seeing these... Ώ̶̲̣̣̥α̣̣̥ only d ladies dey write oh... What's up wiv d guys in d house...
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xyoung: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2013
WARNING TO FUTURE WIFE!!!

Dear future mama uche,

I hope u r getting this because I gat news 4u

Stop f,u.cki.ng around

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2013
Sniffa: All i wanted was to have a baby and live my life but thank God you came along.
i dunno why, but i think that's the best thing in this era. It gives you a rest of mind.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Shadydamsel(f): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2013
DEAR FUTuRE hUSbANd,
U must be nothing but the best
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Ibrokane(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2013
Letter 2 my future wife.....
Hi future wife..... I dnt knw if u r d one am dating presently, though i dnt always av interest in changing gal fwend like wears but GOD Knows d best.... I just want 2 let u know i will always be there 4 u... Beautiful or not... So far u will be the gal that wil always make me hapy and be by ma side in all condition..... And a promise u a twin(males) and a felame for d baby of d house.... Cant wait 2 make a volleyball team wit u... Loved u, loving and love u in advance....... ALLAH knows d best 4 ibrokane but these r ma wish wit u....
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by bknight: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2013
specialguest:

Love you too darling NL future hubby! God bless the day you created that wonderful thread "how is my future wife doing". I can see you are searching for a second Nairaland wifeyy, I only hope she is going to be as beautiful as I am.

smiley hmmm... undecided
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by hollermeelaycon(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua: As i no get plenty job now, make I write something...who knows, we might go over it in the next 5 years and laugh tongue cool

On my bed,
4th of July, 2013.

Dear Future Husband,
I have a lot to say to you, especially at such a time like this but I'll just summarize it in few words.
First of all, you better be handsome or else I'll smash your head...ain't nobody giving birth to ugly children. undecided
Second of all, you better be smart and intelligent...ain't nobody living with a 'Johnbull' as a husband or rearing 'Johnbulls' as kids. tongue
Third of all, you better be God-fearing...I mean not all this 'Christian' brothers that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...I don't need you to be the pastor of a 5000-man congregation or the leader of the prayer group association of Nigeria...All I need is that you should be a 'Christian'...in the real sense of the word. I just can't cope with all these so-called Christian brothers around nowadays, they're worse than outright unbelievers. embarassed embarassed and to say they almost spit fire when they're speaking in tongues. undecided lipsrsealed...May God help us.

I really hope and believe that by the time I meet you, I would have known the real meaning of 'love' cos as it is now, the only people I know I love without any shadow of doubt are my family members. You see all the other guys i've met, I will think i'm going crazy because of them but I just wake up one day and I give myself a million and one reasons why he doesn't worth it and boooooooommmmmmmm...the feelings just dissappear into thin air. embarassed embarassed At least, my father has done some pretty unpleasant things to me before but I still wouldn't trade him for anything in the world...that means if I truly love someone, I wouldn't just count on some few things and make it all go away. So, i've come to conclude that i've not experienced true love. I need you to come and sweep me off my feet, guess that's my basic problem...they just don't sweep me off my feet...I'm not saying be Mr. Perfect but let your imperfections be just right for me. Not the ones that I feel much much better after the break-up...worrisdat? I'm supposed to feel bad after a break-up, not happy! The kind of happy of you wanna go and share testimony in church. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But I know with you, a day without you would be like hell fire, yes, that is when I know i'm finally down and rolling in the ocean of love. cool cool

I pray for you as much as I can and hope that you do same for me too, I don't hope to meet you too soon....I need a few months more...I wanna concentrate on my career for now...the next 2 years are too critical for me and i need to focus, so, i wouldn't mind if you can give me at least till 2015 before you rear up your head. I need the whole of next year to make some critical decisions, having you around would stream-line my options, I don't want my options narrowed down yet, I want to explore as much as I can, I promise when you come, I'll narrow down as much as I can just to make sure we're both happy.

Did I mention that I need just 2 babies, any gender goes for me! If you're crazy about a third, we might adopt one. And I promise you with everything inside of me, those children are gonna have the best mother they could ever wish for. I'll do anything to make them happy and make you proud of them always! SO HELP ME GOD!

Am I perfect? Baby, I'm not...My major imperfection being my mouth embarassed embarassed...not that I go all around yabbing people..NO, but i say the truth a lil too much. If you can handle the truth just like I do handle it....you're gonna be having the best woman on earth by your side every step of the way for the remaining days of your life embarassed. I can be that! I can be that woman who stands by you everyday, come rain, come sun! I can be that woman who bounces off the challenges life throws at us even before you do...I'll always be there to pull you up when you need me to. I can be the sweetest, innocent, cutest baby you've ever met when I have to but I can also be the strongest IRON LADY you'll ever meet when I have to. Guess that's where my uniqueness comes in...Just love me for who I am and I promise you, we'll shake our world together. LOTS OF LOVE! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Heard al U said bt †̥ get al dis in 3 men combine? Ahaha I laff wts worst 2kids A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ð killing any gender waaaaaaatt!!!
Download u̶̲̥̅̊я nearest Nun form...
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by hollermeelaycon(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2013

On my bed,
4th of July, 2013.

Dear Future Husband,

Heard al U said bt †̥ get al dis in 3 men combine? Ahaha I laff wts worst 2kids A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ð killing any gender waaaaaaatt!!!
Download u̶̲̥̅̊я nearest Nun form...
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by hollermeelaycon(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Shadydamsel: DEAR FUTuRE hUSbANd,
U must be nothing but the best
Even at lying?
Ahahahah think A̶̲̥̅♏ well
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2013
Hello Future Wife

The other day i was watching Flavours Na'bania "Ada Ada's" music video I couldn't help but start imagining how our own day will be like, will it be a big, medium or large ceremony... I think that will be up to you to decide but just bear in mind i will spare no expenses in making you dream wedding come through.

I know, I would have to find you soon because recently my dad and mom who have never given me sex education before, have started lecturing me indirectly about the qualities any woman i bring into the house as my wife must have. My sister is always anxious to size up the beauty of any lady I come across as she insist we must protect the bloodline of beauty and handsomeness. As for my brother he always reminds me that I should make sure you are endowed with the right assets whenever we have our little "man talks". I keep laughing in my head given all this list and high expectation they want from you. I think this is because been the first son, the look up to me and have high expectations from me, but trust me you will love my family they are very easy going, open minded and as for my mum after suffering in the hands of her mother in-laws she has vowed to treat you with love care and respect, she can't wait to shower you with the love she never received from her in-laws. Moreover all I want from you is for you to be a "Michelle to my Obama" because we will definitely be a power couple in the future given the trajectory my life is going right now.

There are few things you need to know about your future husband. I am very strong willed, determined but at the same time diplomatic, I have a very tough exterior but a hopeless romantic on the inside, I am principled and I respect boundaries, I am also very hardworking and goal oriented. As for my looks that is not an issue because my father took his time to make me for you .

You alone hold the key to my heart, you alone is my kryptonite. I promise to love you in sickness and in health, for better for worse. I will not clip your wing, I will instead help you soar in your career, I will make it my life duty to ensure you leave a fulfilled life. Your happiness is my happiness, I will be a rock to stand on, a shoulder you can lean on, an ear you can talk to. We will face challenges in our life and marriage but with love, open communication and God as our foundation we will scale through.

Please don't feel insecure about your body because what i care most about is the quality of your soul and beauty of your spirit. By default I am driven by passion, Every thing I do , I do with passion So therefore expect our love sessions to be filled with passion, orgasms will be a normal sexual experience for you because I am equipped with the right tool, the right body and the right skills to make that happen.

Yes I know you might have a past, don't worry it wouldn't matter because if my father in heaven can forgive and forget our sins who am I to judge you for your past, what matter is the future we build together and the memories we make together.

Please don't let the bad experiences you've had with guys make you stop believing I will come. I wouldn't want you to worry about me, about when I will come, or become desperate due to age and pressure from society, I want you to live not exist, have fun, make mistake and learn from them, I want you to follow your passion and pursue your dreams, I want YOU to be YOU.

I will find you and when I do I promise to exceed your expectation.

Signed Your Future Husband
Mathew Briggs

5 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xyoung: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2013
APOLOGY TO FUTUTE WIFE!!!

Dear future mama uche,

Sorry 4d previous message, I just want you to know the Do's and Don't's in our future union

It will amaze you to know I already have 8digit figure in our future family bank account and I intend to give you unlimited access 2d account

But 1 thing I guarantee you, if u r caught cheating with any random boy, man or dude

YOU WILL BE BURIED ALIVE!!!!!
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew briggs: Hello Future Wife

The other day i was watching Flavours Na'bania "Ada Ada's" music video I couldn't help but start imagining how our own day will be like, will it be a big, medium or large ceremony... I think that will be up to you to decide but just bear in mind i will spare no expenses in making you dream wedding come through.

I know, I would have to find you soon because recently my dad and mom who have never given me sex education before, have started lecturing me indirectly about the qualities any woman i bring into the house as my wife must have. My sister is always anxious to size up the beauty of any lady I come across as she insist we must protect the bloodline of beauty and handsomeness. As for my brother he always reminds me that I should make sure you are endowed with the right assets whenever we have our little "man talks". I keep laughing in my head given all this list and high expectation they want from you. I think this is because been the first son, the look up to me and have high expectations from me, but trust me you will love my family they are very easy going, open minded and as for my mum after suffering in the hands of her mother in-laws she has vowed to treat you with love care and respect, she can't wait to shower you with the love she never received from her in-laws. Moreover all I want from you is for you to be a "Michelle to my Obama" because we will definitely be a power couple in the future given the trajectory my life is going right now.

There are few things you need to know about your future husband. I am very strong willed, determined but at the same time diplomatic, I have a very tough exterior but a hopeless romantic on the inside, I am principled and I respect boundaries, I am also very hardworking and goal oriented. As for my looks that is not an issue because my father took his time to make me for you .

You alone hold the key to my heart, you alone is my kryptonite. I promise to love you in sickness and in health, for better for worse. I will not clip your wing, I will instead help you soar in your career, I will make it my life duty to ensure you leave a fulfilled life. Your happiness is my happiness, I will be a rock to stand on, a shoulder you can lean on, an ear you can talk to. We will face challenges in our life and marriage but with love, open communication and God as our foundation we will scale through.

Please don't feel insecure about your body because what i care most about is the quality of your soul and beauty of your spirit. By default I am driven by passion, Every thing I do , I do with passion So therefore expect our love sessions to be filled with passion, orgasms will be a normal sexual experience for you because I am equipped with the right tool, the right body and the right skills to make that happen.

Yes I know you might have a past, don't worry it wouldn't matter because if my father in heaven can forgive and forget our sins who am I to judge you for your past, what matter is the future we build together and the memories we make together.

Please don't let the bad experiences you've had with guys make you stop believing I will come. I wouldn't want you to worry about me, about when I will come, or become desperate due to age and pressure from society, I want you to live not exist, have fun, make mistake and learn from them, I want you to follow your passion and pursue your dreams, I want YOU to be YOU.

Mathew Briggs
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Artlove(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Dear Future Wife,

Hope you are still Virgin o! Stay away from any guy wen dey look at you. angry angry
Am scare embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your worry Husband. sad
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Love ur letter

Mathew Briggs
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Popowaa: Love ur letter

Thanks. smiley
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2013
MATTHEW BRIGGS!
You got me smiling sheepishly as though the letter was adressed to me.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by lifestyle1(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2013

Mathew Briggs

can i share this ?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by kraftyiyk: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2013
Guy,s, make d money first, leave all dez long letters, wen it,s time, with the right ban account, ladies in the house will never remember all dez dia outlined criteria....i rest my case.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by specialguest(f): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2013
bknight:

smiley hmmm... undecided

are you jealous? tongue
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2013
embarassed could I jez swap places and go from almost married to about meeting ma future MRs right?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Awwww....Matthew cry cry

I'm here.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awwww....Matthew cry cry

I'm here.. embarassed

Good morning dear, please where is my Ego?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2013

I'm here.. embarassed
Face front grin
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2013
TEA esq™:

Face front grin
Shift joor! angry
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Awwwwwwww Matthew cry cry

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2013
zhukafa:

Good morning dear, please where is my Ego?
Morning sir, u are?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2013
Big nyash

I'm here.. embarassed
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Popowaa: Big nyash
angry angry angry
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Morning sir, u are?

Please don't start
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Adek15(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2013
Nnah ehn, som ppl ar nt jst ugly bt wogly (wowo+ugly).. C lips and tongue, so disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.