Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44069 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@tchinasa, "they" refering to nigerians are not naturally timid, and am certain that not all are cowards, we would stand up for what is wrong anytime and we don't just make "noise" we take actions as well(too many incidents).and we are peace loving u know, u just need to meet the right person.

Actually, I ask you to then prove to me how what you posted up there can be true and Nigeria is to this day in shambles. I mean how can A and B be true if they are complete opposites, as in the case of Nigeria?? We watch and see people killed and manhandled each and every single day in that country and we barely do anything about it but you come in here to tell us all that in some fantasy world, Nigerians act and the problem is still same as it is today?? You will need to explain that one to me please. You will need to explain that one to me please. Forgive me for not seeing how a man who cowardly accepts being denied his birthright in his own land, can claim to be a peace loving and not cowardly??
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 3:53pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

Almondjoy Xiomarra easy my sister don't take things hash on us,
One day naija go be like US.

Nna ke kwanu?  Don't mind these jokers.  Nigeria needs to be purged out of the imbeciles that are taking over our land.  Sorry almondjoy is no more and has been laid to rest. Thank God. I got sick and tired of that name on Nairaland and God decided to answer my prayer to get rid of it.  She is now "Xio-Marrasco"! grin

Kobojunkie:

Actually, I ask you to then prove to me how what you posted up there can be true and Nigeria is to this day in shambles. I mean how can A and B be true if they are complete opposites, as in the case of Nigeria??

We watch and see people killed and manhandled each and every single day in that country and we barely do anything about it but you come in here to tell us all that in some fantasy world,

Nigerians act and the problem is still same as it is today?? You will need to explain that one to me please. You will need to explain that one to me please. Forgive me for not seeing how a man who cowardly accepts being denied his birthright in his own land, can claim to be a peace loving and not cowardly??

Thank you again and again and again.  Don't ask him to explain to you.  Too busy with his head buried deep in the cracks of some black oko-headed mallam in Abuja sniffing out money laundering 419 deals like his forefathers.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 3:53pm On May 20, 2008
almondjoy again.
xiomarra grin
This girl na way for you.
Perhaps if you do fall victim of racial attack by white supremacists right here in the USA, you'll understand that no one has a right to kill anyone because of their nationality.
Igbos say when others are carrying the dead body of their relative, to onlookers it looks like they're carrying firewood.
May you not learn from from your own experience.
Everyone of us but for grace can fall victim at anytime.
Calm down before you give yourself a heart attack.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 3:58pm On May 20, 2008
sheniqua:

almondjoy again.
xiomarra grin
This girl na way for you.
Perhaps if you do fall victim of racial attack by white supremacists right here in the USA, you'll understand that no one has a right to kill anyone because of their nationality.

Igbos say when others are carrying the dead body of their relative, to onlookers it looks like they're carrying firewood.
May you not learn from from your own experience.
Everyone of us but for grace can fall victim at anytime.
Calm down before you give yourself a heart attack.

If you cannot behave yourself in a foreign country please deport yourseilf or get roasted.  I can never fall victim to such nonsense. Did you hear that I am Mr. Ayo Omotade the British Airways terrorist shouting "I go die oooooooooooooooooh" on Delta Airlines?  If any of my relatives falls victim to a cannibals knife abroad, serves him or her right.  Nigeriana own too much.  Disgrace everywhere.  HABA!!!

Stroke abi na heart attack on Nairaland? Impossible!!! Is this work? Infact it works the opposite. Reducing stress. Nairaland can only cause stroke for imbeciles and boy they are so many here.

You too? cheesy  Sheniqua? shocked

he he he  he he he.

Look you no suppose to dey fight me.  I just come back from Nigeria so I am so pissed! grin  You should be my partner here since it looks like you have as many screen names as I have for "trouble-making"! grin

Sheniqua ke?  Oh Lord!

SENATOR JD:

@tchinasa, "they" refering to nigerians are not naturally timid, and am certain that not all are cowards, we would stand up for what is wrong anytime and we don't just make "noise" we take actions as well(too many incidents).and we are peace loving u know, u just need to meet the right person.

Please answer the question Kobojunkie posed to you and stop playing the retard you actually are off screen.  You Abuja houseboy.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Thank you again and again and again.  Don't ask him to explain to you.  Too busy with his head buried deep in the cracks of some black oko-headed mallam in Abuja sniffing out money laundering 419 deals like his forefathers.
i choose to ignore u this time around,aint going to exchange words

@kobojunkie people get mahandled and killed in all countries for your information, and not all of this persons would ever get redress in court.what happend to Sean Bell that was shot 50 times a night to his wedding?the cops walked free didnt they?does that make the system in America bad?
i havent being and would never be denied my birthrights, have spent a reasonable number of time on earth majority in nigeria and can say i havent being denied my rights
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2008
LoL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo women should stop marrying Benin men!! see weting dey mold comot tongue tongue Xoxomarra
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2008
I think there is sense in what xiomarra is saying,
We Nigerians we don't have home, we get killed even in a place we belongs and call home. It's time we carry out a bloody revelution to stop this political rapes we encounter in Nigeria. We should been better off living in our own land.   No matter how comfortable I'm living in abroad am not welcomed by the natives of the land.
 Let's face the truth for once.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

i choose to ignore u this time around,aint going to exchange words

@kobojunkie people get mahandled and killed in all countries for your information, and not all of this persons would ever get redress in court.what happend to Sean Bell that was shot 50 times a night to his wedding?the cops walked free didnt they?does that make the system in America bad?
i havent being and would never be denied my birthrights, have spent a reasonable number of time on earth majority in nigeria and can say i havent being denied my rights

Following your logic there, then we have no need to be alarmed with what is happening in South Africa since it is, afterall, what happens in every country and if it does not get redress in court, that is not new, right?? As long as we have that understanding then I see no reason why you should be alarmed with this when you acknowlegde it happens every day in all countries and so you were wrong earlier claiming that someone was justifying it since you just did exactly the same.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 4:06pm On May 20, 2008
Irish immigration to Puerto Rico

In the 19th century, there was considerable Irish immigration to Puerto Rico, for a number of reasons.In Ireland during the 1840s, potato fungus created the Irish Potato Famine which killed over one million Irish people and created nearly two million refugees. These refugees went to the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and, among other places, the Caribbean. One of the islands that many Irish emigrated to in large numbers was Puerto Rico

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_immigration_to_Puerto_Rico

In colonial times, the Irish population in America was second in number only to the English. Many early Irish immigrants were of sturdy, Scotch-Irish stock. Pushed out of Ireland by religious conflicts, lack of political autonomy and dire economic conditions, these immigrants were pulled to America by the promise of land ownership and greater religious freedom.

Most Scotch-Irish immigrants were educated, skilled workers

http://memory.loc.gov/learn/features/immig/irish.html

French Emigration
The French immigration to Puerto Rico during the 18th and 19th century came about as a result of various economic and political situations which occurred in Louisiana (USA), Saint-Domingue (Haiti) and in Europe

wiki

Cajuns (French: les Cadiens) are an ethnic group mainly living in Louisiana, consisting of the descendants of Acadian exiles and peoples of other ethnicities with whom the Acadians eventually intermarried on the semitropical frontier. Today, the Cajuns make up a significant portion of south Louisiana's population, and have exerted an enormous impact on the state's culture

British
In the early 1970s large numbers of British citizens emigrated, principally to Australia. By 1975 the numbers leaving the UK had reached 168,000 a year, although it then dropped back.

Until the mid 1980s, overall emigration from the UK was higher than immigration.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3982217.stm

Between 1815 and 1929, 11.4 million people left Britain for overseas destinations, part of a European wide phenomenon. Emigration was related to the growth of the international economy and emigrants invariably moved to places where they would expect to find an increase in their incomes. The main destinations for British and Irish emigrants were America and Canada, and later, Australia.

Liverpool
Liverpool was the primary port for emigration, some 60% of emigrants set out from there. The years 1847-1851 saw 2,769 passenger ships sail from Liverpool, carrying 765,159 passengers to ports worldwide. In The 100 years between 1830 and 1930, over a million emigrants passed through Liverpool to start new lives abroad.

Journey conditions
In the early days emigration was an option only for the desperate or very tough. There was little chance of returning home and postal communication was of a poor standard. The trip could take 35 to 40 days on average but up to twice as long in bad weather. Conditions on board were often horrific; especially travelling 'steerage' (the cheapest quarters), where malnutrition and disease were rife. In the earliest years emigrants literally camped between decks, sleeping on narrow wooden bunks. They provided and cooked their own food and took their own utensils and bedding. Washing and toilet facilities were minimal. There was almost no privacy and ventilation below deck was negligible. Regulations were gradually passed, however, to improve conditions. For example, in 1842 each passenger had to have at least 10 square feet of space between decks. In 1849 the food ration was to increase and in 1852 sickbays were to be provided. Unfortunately, government regulations for the inspection of emigrant ships were barely enforced because of the lack of officers, so the emigrant's journey often remained an extremely uncomfortable experience.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050816165707/http://www.lr.org/services_overview/shipping_information/is038immigration_emigration.htm

Seven Million Germans were once foreigners-German immigration to the US

http://www-lib.iupui.edu/kade/adams/chap1.html

why they left home

http://www-lib.iupui.edu/kade/adams/chap2.html

European Emigration studies

http://www.casahistoria.net/emigration.htm

Italian Diaspora

Interestingly, as the stock of Italian emigrants abroad increased, so did their remittances sent back home, thus encouraging further emigration, even in the face of factors that might logically be thought to decrease the need to leave (such as increased wages at home). This has been termed "persistent and path-dependent emigration flow"; that is, friends and relatives who leave first, send back money for tickets, and help relatives as they arrive. This tends to support an emigration flow since even improving conditions in the sending country (Italy) take a while to trickle down to potential emigrants to convince them not to leave.

A 1927 study by the Italian government estimated that there were some 9,200,000 living abroad—one fifth of the Italian nation lived abroad.

wiki

Portuguese Emigration

Portugal has long been a nation whose people emigrated. Socially significant emigration first occurred in the fifteenth century and sixteenth century during the great explorations. Although the Portuguese established trading posts at many places in Africa and Asia, Brazil was the main colony of settlement. Later, numbers of Portuguese settled in the African colonies of Angola and Mozambique.

Between 1886 and 1966, Portugal lost an estimated 2.6 million people to emigration, more than any West European country except Ireland.

The main motive for emigration, at least in modern times, was economic. Portugal was long among the poorest countries in Europe.
Brazil was the destination of choice.Despite occasional tensions between them and the Brazilians, the Portuguese saw Brazil as a land of the future with abundant land and jobs. Hence, about 30 percent of Portugal's emigrants settled there between 1864 and 1973. A final surge of Portuguese emigrants was caused by the Revolution of 1974, when an estimated 20,000 to 30,000 Portuguese associated with the former regime fled or were exiled to Brazil. According to government estimates, more than 1 million Portuguese were living in Brazil in the 1980s.

Emigration to North America was also intense. By the late 1980s, it was estimated that the number of Portuguese and persons of Portuguese descent living in this continent amounted to more than 1 million in the United States and 400,000 in Canada.

Portuguese emigration to the United States often involved whole families, rather than just the men.Another characteristic of the Portuguese migration to the United States was that many were fishermen from the Azores who came to work in areas offshore of New England. Others migrated from Madeira and São Tomé.

Portugal sought to fill up its vast African spaces with people. The state allowed prisoners to work off their sentences by settling in Africa,

http://countrystudies.us/portugal/48.htm
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 4:07pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

You too? cheesy Sheniqua? shocked

he he he he he he.

Look you no suppose to dey fight me. I just come back from Nigeria so I am so pissed! grin You should be my partner here since it looks like you have as many screen names as I have for "trouble-making"! grin

Sheniqua ke? Oh Lord!

me fight?
I'm a lover not a fighter cool
welcome back

I know you have plenty to say about Nigeria but sincerely don't you feel any iota of sadness that innocent people were dragged off a bus,stabbed and burnt.
not enough for you to condemn the act?
This thread is about the barbarity unleashed on foreigners of which you are one
It's not about the ills in Nigeria.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

We Nigerians we don't have home, we get killed even in a place we belongs and call home. It's time we carry out a bloody revelution to stop this political rapes we encounter in Nigeria. We should been better off living in our own land. No matter how comfortable I'm living in abroad am not welcomed by the natives of the land.

Have you gotten your one way ticket to Naija? back your words up with some little action wink
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 4:10pm On May 20, 2008
sheniqua:

me fight?
I'm a lover not a fighter cool
welcome back

I know you have plenty to say about Nigeria but sincerely don't you feel any iota of sadness that innocent people were dragged off a bus,stabbed and burnt.
not enough for you to condemn the act?
This thread is about the barbarity unleashed on foreigners of which you are one
It's not about the ills in Nigeria.

Miss lover lover!  I don hear. cheesy  Look you keep missing the point.  This nonsense we are discussing here is a piece of cake compared to what Nigerians are doing to Nigerians in Nigeria.  That is my point. The place is a useless place.  All I came back with is a swollen, bulging, anus and lots of diarrhea, skin problems and lots of shouting on retarded people around me who do not even know who helped them conceive their children. cheesy

romeo:

LoL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo women should stop marrying Benin men!! see weting dey mold comot tongue tongue Xoxomarra

Hmm!  Thank you! cheesy

tpia:

@tpia
Is everything ok? grin How does all these quotations help the fact that Nigerians are their own worst enemies? Nothing wrong with being an immigrant. You don't have to be a disgraceful, unproductive one for that matter. Roasting is too good for them. They should be buried alive to inhale manure and termites in their final moments.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 4:17pm On May 20, 2008
If you cannot behave yourself in a foreign country please deport yourseilf or get roasted.  I can never fall victim to such nonsense.  If any of my relatives falls victim to a cannibals knife abroad, serves him or her right.  Nigeriana own too much.  Disgrace everywhere.  HABA!!!

almond be careful the things you say,you may have to swallow your words.
Here in the USA we've seen tons of Naija scams
now is it ok for you to be hacked down on the streets by victims of 419 scams in retaliation.
Remember that you are a foreigner,a minority and a woman
You and your generation to come here in American will forever struggle with prejudice no matter how much you hate your homeland.
Would it be alright to have white Americans descriminate against your kids and mine because they are Africans?

We all share the frustrations in Nigeria but that is not the topic of this thread
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by omoovie(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

And woe betide your grandmother's crooked pussy and your grandfather's bent deek!

You sound like a small child just learning to use insults for the first time. Please be careful. You're hyperventilating! Remember black people have more of a proclivity to hypertension. Don't give yourself a heart attack, k?

oziomatv:

We Nigerians we don't have home, we get killed even in a place we belongs and call home. It's time we carry out a bloody revelution to stop this political rapes we encounter in Nigeria. We should been better off living in our own land.   No matter how comfortable I'm living in abroad am not welcomed by the natives of the land.

Funny thing is oziomatv, I actually am of a similar opinion and see the threads of sense in what xiomarra sometimes says and I think so are most Nigerians. We all know our country is in the pits. That's why most of us got the hell out of there. And I truly believe we DO need some sort of intense revolution (hopefullly bloodless). Like you I don't feel welcomed by the natives and y should I? It's not my country. It can never be my home. Like my Indian friends always say (they are also emigrating from their country en masse! You can find an Indian in every continent just like us!) Chennai and Hyperadabad is crappy as hell but there's no place like home. I am facing the truth. I mentioned earlier we NEED to fix our country. But people like Xiomarra who constantly shout and yell and rain insults will not and are not the people to help fix this country because all they see, all they feel, all they are is pessimism and to fix the insurmountable problems facing our country we need people with an inexhaustable amount of hope, optimism and courage.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 4:23pm On May 20, 2008
No space to discuss Indian, Chinese, Ethiopian, Ghanaian, etc emigration ohgrin

AJ, please check that picture of someone being roasted alive- imagine if it were someone you know.

These people being killed are the sons, daughters, sisters,brothers and relatives of someone somewhere. They did not commit any crime. Immigration is not a crime, and no one deserves to be roasted to death simply because they left their country for whatever reason.

People are simply looking for ways to better their situation- nowhere is paradise and everyone has to do whatever they can to find solution to their situation. Some will get an education in order to have the potential to earn a reasonable paycheck. Others go into business in order to make it in life.

Its called life and living.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2008
romeo:

Have you gotten your one way ticket to Naija? back your words up with some little action wink

I'm not a noise maker romeo,  and time has come when every man will get the right to decide his own destiny.
Majority of us that left naija to overseas left out of Economic or educational frustration, and when you get home       you find out that we develop more on corruption than technology.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 4:25pm On May 20, 2008
omoovie:

You sound like a small child just learning to use insults for the first time. Please be careful. You're hyperventilating! Remember black people have more a proclivity to hypertension. Don't give yourself a heart attack, k?

Funny thing is oziomatv, I actually am of a similar opinion and see the threads of sense in what xiomarra sometimes says and I think so are most Nigerians. We all know our country is in the pits. That's why most of us got the hell out of there. And I truly believe we DO need some sort of intense revolution (hopefullly bloodless). Like you I don't feel welcomed by the natives and y should I? It's not my country. It can never be my home. Like my Indian friends always say (they are also emigrating from their country en masse! You can find an Indian in every continent just like us!) Chennai and Hyperadabad is crappy as hell but there's no place like home. I am facing the truth. I mentioned earlier we NEED to fix our country. But people like Xiomarra who constantly shout and yell and rain insults will not and are not the people to help fix this country because all they see, all they feel, all they are is pessimism and to fix the insurmountable problems facing our country we need people with an inexhaustable amount of hope, optimism and courage.

STF up or down you fool!  Woe has already betided and betode you!  I am hyperventilating? So what is your business.  If I die typing on Nairaland how would you know?  From the native chalk under your pillow or what?  It is only morons like you who can hyperventilate on Nairaland.  Please go and look for real employment.  From the way your name sounds you an only end up as one Ibori or Igbinedion concubine.  Idiot! If you type my name again I will track you down and use those your willow rope titties to strangle you after giving you the slaps of you life.

Proclivity ko, proClitoris ni!

Omo-voodoo!!!!

sheniqua:

almond be careful the things you say,you may have to swallow your words.
Here in the USA we've seen tons of Naija scams
now is it ok for you to be hacked down on the streets by victims of 419 scams in retaliation.

Remember that you are a foreigner,a minority and a woman
You and your generation to come here in American will forever struggle with prejudice no matter how much you hate your homeland.
Would it be alright to have white Americans descriminate against your kids and mine because they are Africans?

We all share the frustrations in Nigeria but that is not the topic of this thread

Look here Osisi,

I say I respect myself and any the laws of any country I visit.  Most Nigerians do well abroad only a hand full of lawless, ill-brought up vagabonds from polygmous home who raised themselves in motor parks without roof tops, come rain come shine half naked like mad people.  How will they not get roasted for 419 and petty thievery? Disgracing Nigeria about.

Are you not abroad?  Why have you not been roasted like sallah ram?  I say the foreign countries are helping to get rid of the useless Nigerians in our midst.  I can't thank them enough.  Nigerians deserve what they get outside and inside Nigeria because they are useless.

If the whites discriminate against my kids and they cannot fight then they should deal with it. Is Martin Luther king not a person? He died fighting for other blacks abi? Nigerians will sit in one place and condone brutality of "no water, no light"! No single complain against their own government. How can you complain about others and the way they treat you? Does that make sense?

Nonsense!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Following your logic there, then we have no need to be alarmed with what is happening in South Africa since it is, afterall, what happens in every country and if it does not get redress in court, that is not new, right?? As long as we have that understanding then I see no reason why you should be alarmed with this when you acknowlegde it happens every day in all countries and so you were wrong earlier claiming that someone was justifying it since you just did exactly the same.
kobojunkie its either am missing your point or ure missing mine.check my thread i never said anything abput justifying or not.my concern all along with her had bin on generalisations that she made that nigerians were useless,thats where i took my cue from:
I say good for Nigerians!  Useless people!  Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.
Useless country, with useless noise retarded citizens! Everywhere Nigerians go, they assume an abominable outcast "osu" status!

so u c we probably have bin on two different courses all along.Cheers
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 4:29pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Look here Osisi,

I say I respect myself and any the laws of any country I visit.  Most Nigerians do well abroad only a hand full of lawless, ill-brought up vagabonds from polygmous home who raised themselves in motor parks without roof tops.  How will they not get roasted for 419 and petty thievery?

Are you not abroad?  Why have you not been roasted like sallah ram? I say the foreign countries are helping to get rid of the useless Nigerians in our midst. I can't thank them enough.

Nonsense!

almond ,you're smarter than this.
so victims of hate crimes (which is clearly what this South African situation is) are those who don't respect the laws of the land ?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

kobojunkie its either am missing your point or ure missing mine.check my thread i never said anything abput justifying or not.my concern all along with her had bin on generalisations that she made that nigerians were useless,thats where i took my cue from:
I say good for Nigerians! Useless people! Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.
Useless country, with useless noise retarded citizens! Everywhere Nigerians go, they assume an abominable outcast "osu" status!

dude, I was not referring to what @AlmondJoy posted at all. I was referring to someone stating that Nigerians are peaceloving people who would not do the same thing South Africans are doing right now.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2008
Does any Nigerian want to migrate to HAITI?

I am the PA to Wyclef and he needs desperate Nigerians who would love to mop up a pensioner's shit and backside

Gauranteed: NO XENOPHOBIA!

grin grin grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 4:37pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

I say good for Nigerians!  Useless people!  Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.

And why are you quoting me? Please cut of that your erection, you ugly toad! Jeers to you. I don't deal with impotent mallams based in Abuja please.  Go and retrieve your dead wetin call from inside the cattle rearer you slept with last night.

Kobojunkie:

dude, I was not referring to what @AlmondJoy posted at all. I was referring to someone stating that Nigerians are peaceloving people who would not do the same thing South Africans are doing right now.

He can't answer you of course.  This stupid SENATOR "OKRIKA" JD is way too busy looking for ashewo customers in Abuja for his friend's "Mpele's" visit.  He probably thinks I qualify for the services to be rendered to dead deeks!  Come near me let me show you what I do to impotent mallams of your status.

Stupid Iru monkey fake SENATOR!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 4:38pm On May 20, 2008
dee02:

I am the PA to Wyclef and he needs desperate Nigerians who would love to mop up a pensioner's shit and backside

grin grin grin

don't be too sure there won't be takers.
There was guy on another thread dying to get to the  USA through Guatemala.
I tried telling him to stay put at Aba but I was singing to the choir as far as he was concerned.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2008
Ok does anyone remember when NIGERIA PACKED GHANIANS ONTO LORRIES AND TRUCKS LIKE SARDINES AND SENT THEM BACK TO ACCRA AND KUMASI?

Nigerians are accomodating and peaceloving

oh yes indeed they are!!

Go and ask KOFFI and NENE who were plucked violently while selling SWEET GHANA BREAD AND BONZ and loaded like cattles onward to ASHANTI LAND!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 4:39pm On May 20, 2008
dee02:

grin grin grin

If you're not a desperate Nigerian then why are you typing from London.

abi na Haiti you dey?

dee02:

Ok does anyone remember when NIGERIA PACKED GHANIANS ONTO LORRIES AND TRUCKS LIKE SARDINES AND SENT THEM BACK TO ACCRA AND KUMASI?

Nigerians are accomodating and peaceloving

oh yes indeed they are!!

Go and ask KOFFI and NENE who were plucked violently while selling SWEET GHANA BREAD AND BONZ and loaded like cattles onward to ASHANTI LAND!

yes, Ghanaians suffered much when they were sent packing from Nigeria. I know people who lived through that experience.

Now, since you're trying to demonize Nigerians here, even though it was the regime who sent them packing, unlike the South African case where its the neighbors and everyday joes who are killing and maiming foreigners, can you also provide information about the Nigerians who were sent packing from Ghana way before then. What did they experience and how easy did they have it.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2008
Long live 419!! Long live all the drug mules that came from naija!!

woe betide phillip morris!, woe betide Diageo (the bisggest alcohol maker)

If you don't like 419 and drug peddling simply climb the empire building and take a free fall tongue

everything we do is bad and everything they do is good-----goshhhhhh!!

People stop making drugs and 419 a reason to hate Nigeria
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2008
If we don't take control of the situation in our country, one day Ghana will deport all illegal nigerian too.

dee02:

grin grin grin
  what of your jr. brother that resently got deported from rwanda? he may need the visa.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2008
sheniqua:

don't be too sure there won't be takers.
There was guy on another thread dying to get to the  USA through Guatemala.
I tried telling him to stay put at Aba but I was singing to the choir as far as he was concerned.

lol
There would surely be takers on that SHENIQUA, gauranteed!!

tpia:

If you're not a desperate Nigerian then why are you typing from London.

abi na Haiti you dey?

I am not desperate dude and i am coming back home
I got nothing to worry about in Nigeria so KI NI BIG DEAL!

The question is would u like to go to HAITI U MUPPET?!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarraaaaaaaaaaaa!!!, i thot you were going to sleeep!!!

I think there is sense in what xiomarra is saying, We Nigerians we don't have home, we get killed even in a place we belongs and call home. It's time we carry out a bloody revelution to stop this political rapes we encounter in Nigeria. We should been better off living in our own land.   No matter how comfortable I'm living in abroad am not welcomed by the natives of the land. Let's face the truth for once.

hmmmmmh. . . just like homeless children?? without father and mother and of No one to turn to for help!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

And why are you quoting me.  Please cut of that your erection, you ugly toad! Jeers to you. I don't deal with impotent mallams based in Abuja please. Go and retrieve your dead wetin call from inside the cattle rearer you slept with last night.

He can't answer you of course.  Too busy looking for ashewo in Abuja for his friend's "Mpele's" visit.  He probably thinks I qualify for the services to be randered to dead deeks!  Come near me let me show you what I do to impotent mallams of your status.

Iru monkey!
aint a mallam or igbo or yoruba am just a nigerian u have an issue with that?and if am looking for "ashewos" for mpeles visit as u claim to know how does that affect you,i laid my sword long ago wont pick it up against you,trust me o u can continue all ur curses and abuses its only making me have nice day smiling smiley

@kobojunkie guess we both misunderstood ourselves.sorry if i misquoted u.cheers
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 9ja4eva: 4:44pm On May 20, 2008
romeo:

Long live 419!! Long live all the drug mules that came from naija!!

woe betide phillip morris!, woe betide Diageo (the bisggest alcohol maker)

If you don't like 419 and drug peddling simply climb the empire building and take a free fall tongue

everything we do is bad and everything they do is good-----goshhhhhh!!

People stop making drugs and 419 a reason to hate Nigeria

Yes true talk, anything 9ja is bad.What will Nigerians ever do that will be appreciated.Can someone explain to me why Nigerians are being harrassed anywhere dey go?This is sick.It gets annoying daily.What is it?See South Africans wey never sing of freedom finish dey fight.Wow that is the daftest thing i ve heard in ages.They careless abt AIDS in their country.What a pity.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

If we don't take control of the situation in our country, one day Ghana will deport all illegal nigerian too.

what of your jr. brother that resently got deported from rwanda? he may need the visa.

He never went to Rwanda u TOY!

I know u want u VISA?!

OBIOMA or wateva ur name is, i would give u discount or i can take u to SIBERIA if u want

But seriously i dont want hassles, i am just trying to deflect the attention of feuding people on this thread

M all for laffs so dont take pot shots at me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30)

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.