Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,048 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44066 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 4:46pm On May 20, 2008
sheniqua:

almond ,you're smarter than this.
so victims of hate crimes (which is clearly what this South African situation is) are those who don't respect the laws of the land ?

Yes, they are all 419ners.  Look at their records and you will find that ALL of them are criminals!  I say why have they not roasted you and I then?  I have been to South Africa and if you see how some Nigerians live, like ghetto bunnies. Like South Africa does not have enough delinquents?

We are talking of Nigerians please not the rest of the world.  Once again, no basis for comparison here.  With the kind of reputation Nigerians have around the world, it amazes me that you are still surprised. Like you do not know what your brothers and sisters are capable of doing all over the world.  Go to Dubai and see for yourself. Come and see them at my job, fighting in parking lots over here. I say they know how to disgrace themselves and I will NEVER put up for any them. When I have seen what they can do.

I say that juju no hold me abeg. Say something else.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by deor03(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2008
@Xiomara  has about "35" posts. She is not "new" on this forum.

From the writtings and tone of her posting i am sure this is a masked re-cycled banned member/visitor.

Check through the BA/NIGERIA  face-off  thread and you will know who she is
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 4:50pm On May 20, 2008
deor03:

@Xiomara has about "35" posts. She is not "new" on this forum.

From the writtings and tone of her posting i am sure this is a masked re-cycled banned member/visitor.

Check through the BA/NIGERIA face-off thread and you will know who she is

Long hisssssssssssssssssssss! Thank you for your contribution to the thread. James Bond of Igbobi!

OlowoTee:

Xiomarraaaaaaaaaaaa!!!, i thot you were going to sleeep!!!

hmmmmmh. . . just like homeless children?? without father and mother and of No one to turn to for help!

Is it not this yeye fake SENATOR kept waking me up?  How can anyone sleep with all these attacks?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 4:50pm On May 20, 2008
what is all this deor03 dde02
very annoying names lipsrsealed
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2008
romeo:

Long live 419!! Long live all the drug mules that came from naija!!

woe betide phillip morris!, woe betide Diageo (the bisggest alcohol maker)

If you don't like 419 and drug peddling simply climb the empire building and take a free fall tongue

everything we do is bad and everything they do is good-----goshhhhhh!!

People stop making drugs and 419 a reason to hate Nigeria

Xiomarra:

Yes, they are all 419ners. Look at their records and you will find that ALL of them are criminals! I say why have they not roasted you and I then? I have been to South Africa and if you see how some Nigerians live, like ghetto bunnies. Like South Africa does not have enough delinquents?

The way i dey enjoy that Yahooze song no get level at all cheesy
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 4:51pm On May 20, 2008
dee02:

I am not desperate dude and i am coming back home
I got nothing to worry about in Nigeria so KI NI BIG DEAL!

The question is would u like to go to HAITI You MUPPET?!

ok, so shut your mouth until you are actually typing from Nigeria.

all this I am coming back home is fooling nobody.

You're probably one of those camel looking Nigerians who claim to be from Jamaica.

see him shouting Haiti as if say na im papa land. You must be one of those people manufacturing mud pies.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by omoovie(f): 4:52pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

STF up or down you fool!  Woe has already betided and betode you!  I am hyperventilating? So what is your business.  If I die typing on Nairaland how would you know?  From the native chalk under your pillow or what?  It is only morons like you who can hyperventilate on Nairaland.  Please go and look for real employment.  Form the way your name sounds you an only end up as one Ibori or Igbinedion concubine.  Idiot! If you type my name again I will track you down and use those your willow rope titties to strangle you after giving you the slaps of you life.
Proclivity ko, proClitoris ni!

Omo-voodoo!!!!

hahahahahaha! Oh Jah Heavenly king! You just proved my point. You ARE a smallie just learning to use big grammar and insults. I think I'll walk away from this one. I don't engage small children in verbal combat, my tongue is too sharp a blade to be misused.

Look here Osisi,

I say I respect myself and any the laws of any country I visit.  Most Nigerians do well abroad only a hand full of lawless, ill-brought up vagabonds from polygmous home who raised themselves in motor parks without roof tops, come rain come shine half naked like mad people.  How will they not get roasted for 419 and petty thievery? Disgracing Nigeria about.

Are you not abroad?  Why have you not been roasted like sallah ram?  I say the foreign countries are helping to get rid of the useless Nigerians in our midst.  I can't thank them enough. Nigerians deserve what they get outside and inside Nigeria because they are useless.

Nonsense!

That's exactly what everyone is saying -- not condoning ANY type of crime but why should 419 and petty thievery be the justifiable cause for murder? So MURDER is now more morally acceptable than 419 and petty thievery? With one there is loss of money, with the other loss of life. Tell me which is greater, money or life?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by deor03(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2008
sheniqua:

what is all this deor03 dde02
very annoying names lipsrsealed

Wha?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2008
romeo:

Long live 419!! Long live all the drug mules that came from naija!!

woe betide phillip morris!, woe betide Diageo (the bisggest alcohol maker)

If you don't like 419 and drug peddling simply climb the empire building and take a free fall tongue

everything we do is bad and everything they do is good-----goshhhhhh!!

People stop making drugs and 419 a reason to hate Nigeria
Nwanna you're making yourself a suspect, don't let some dude who understands parables from the opposite side qoute you as one of them.
For crime we nigerians are not to compare to some parts of the word, I live were you either kiss the ring or kiss the bullet.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by mubaraqqq(f): 4:54pm On May 20, 2008
Good for Nigerians who will not sit in their own country and build it to the standards they desire. But will go over to other countries to be roasted alive like rams and goats for festive occasions. No brother or sister of mine can be in this kind of situation. If they do end up in the roating pots of any foreign based cannibals, they deserve it!

I say good for Nigerians! Useless people! Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.

Useless country, with useless noisy retarded citizens! Everywhere Nigerians go, they assume an abominable outcast "osu" status!

UNA NO DEY SHAME

Kudos to the South Africans for recognizing that Nigerians smell like chrismas and ramadan goats and rams anyway. So should be roasted as such.

STAY HOME AND BUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!! USELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGERIAN ANIMALS!!!!

Xiomarra I think you make an excellent point- which is Nigerians we complain too much and don't do anything. With all the money and expertise we have abroad, we cannot change anything back home. Our govt gets away with what they do because we let them. And running away from Nigeria doesn't solve the problem.

So Xiomarra, what do suggest Nigerians abroad do, to solve the problem in their country. What action plan can we follow, what do you propose? Let's tackle just one problem at a time.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 4:54pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Yes, they are all 419ners.  Look at their records and you will find that ALL of them are criminals!  I say why have they not roasted you and I then?  I have been to South Africa and if you see how some Nigerians live, like ghetto bunnies. Like South Africa does not have enough delinquents?

We are talking of Nigerians please not the rest of the world.  Once again, no basis for comparison here.  With the kind of reputation Nigerians have around the world, it amazes me that you are still surprised. Like you do not know what your brothers and sisters are capable of doing all over the world.  Go to Dubai and see for yourself. Come and see them at my job, fighting in parking lots over here. I say they know how to disgrace themselves and I will NEVER put up for any them. When I have seen what they can do.

I say that juju no hold me abeg. Say something else.

I rest my case
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2008
tpia:

You're probably one of those camel looking Nigerians who claim to be from Jamaica.

HAHAHAHAHHA dis one na armed forces remembrance day grin grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Long hisssssssssssssssssssss! Thank you for your contribution to the thread. James Bond of Igbobi!
Is it not this yeye fake SENATOR kept waking me up?  How can anyone sleep with all these attacks?
i did?am so sorry i woke u up.but check your thread u attacked me, did i?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by deor03(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Is it not this yeye fake SENATOR kept waking me up?  How can anyone sleep with all these attacks?

Ignores the homeless shameless  refuge  Psychiatric doctors in the house, you’ve got for yourself an old patient  in maraaaaaaaa grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

Nwanna you're making yourself a suspect, don't let some dude who understands parables from the opposite side qoute you as one of them.
For crime we nigerians are not to compare to some parts of the word, I live were you either kiss the ring or kiss the bullet.

bros chill!! i don't give a hoot what people think about me wink
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Florency(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2008
I am startin a business supplying children from Lagos as sex slaves to celebrities all over da world. I have contacts . Just send me your children (under ten yers old) an I will see they get a better life. (At least they will not be cut up as Ju Ju offerings) I will pay you N2000 each chil. Bring them to me.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2008
tpia:

ok, so shut your mouth until you are actually typing from Nigeria.

all this I am coming back home is fooling nobody.

see him shouting Haiti as if say na im papa land. You must be one of those people manufacturing mud pies.

Wetin i do u now? u dey craze?!

why the personal attack when i didnt knock on your fu/cking door selling HAITI VISA?

What business of urs is it if i type from the MOON and do i know u CHEEKY SOD?!

Frustrated people like u come and attack people blindly on a mere forum without any reason

You carry naija matters for chest as if say na your pikin

thunder fire ur mouth and satan rain hell fire on your head!

grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 9ja4eva: 5:02pm On May 20, 2008
LOL topic don change
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2008
dee02:

He never went to Rwanda u TOY!

I know u want u VISA?!

OBIOMA or whatever your name is, i would give u discount or i can take u to SIBERIA if u want

But seriously i don't want hassles, i am just trying to deflect the attention of feuding people on this thread

M all for laffs so don't take pot shots at me!
No thanks Ajegule is doing me pritty good and am enjoying my stay there, for your SIBERIA I prefare botswana, at least I won't spend money to stay on diet to slim.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by deor03(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2008
Florency:

I am startin a business supplying children from Lagos as sex slaves to celebrities all over da world. I have contacts . Just send me your children (under ten yers old) an I will see they get a better life. (At least they will not be cut up as Ju Ju offerings) I will pay you N2000 each chil. Bring them to me.

If you can afford to pay soo many  Nigerians 2000,  i am sure you won't be living in Alapere ketu, grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 5:07pm On May 20, 2008

tpia
new zealand

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers!
« #274 on: Today at 04:23:10 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No space to discuss Indian emigration oh.

AJ, please check that picture of someone being roasted alive- imagine if it were someone you know.

These people being killed are the sons, daughters, sisters,brothers and relatives of someone somewhere. They did not commit any crime. Immigration is not a crime, and no one deserves to be roasted to death simply because they left their country for whatever reason.

People are simply looking for ways to better their situation- nowhere is paradise and everyone has to do whatever they can to find solution to their situation. Some will get an education in order to have the potential to earn a reasonable paycheck. Others go into business in order to make it in life.

Its called life and living

It just shows you have not been in Nigeria for a while.  Go and travel on your roads and see countless dead bodies roasted along the way side from collisions of luxurious buses and stalled molues and make-shift 18-wheelers as death traps for unsuspecting motorists.  Go and see how many okada passagers convulse by the road sides daily as they are ejected from their seats to hit pavements with their heads. See blood gushing out like "ogbonor" soup from a human being's head. Yet one minister took like 300milllion Naira for transportation and an ugly incestous barrack ex-president cannot account for like 16 billion in his imaginary investing in "power" sector.

So why should I be moved by a burning flesh when I have seen worse.  How many times have my brothers and even sister carried dead bodies in my presence to hospitals only to watch people convulsing behind the car till they gave up the ghost while you so-called stupid police men are asking for "police reports" and most of the so-called doctors are in tombo bars fingering nurses with short skirts and dresses?

I say you are not serious at all.  Go to your country and see the real thing I say!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by mubaraqqq(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2008
Nawa Oh

Nigerians, this is why we can never get anywere, because we turn everything into a personal thing. The topic has changed, Jesus
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Florency(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2008
Send Me your children! NOW
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2008
Florency:

Anu Mpam
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by omoovie(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2008
mubaraqqq:

Xiomarra I think you make an excellent point- which is Nigerians we complain too much and don't do anything. With all the money and expertise we have abroad, we cannot change anything back home. Our govt gets away with what they do because we let them. And running away from Nigeria doesn't solve the problem.

So Xiomarra, what do suggest Nigerians abroad do, to solve the problem in their country. What action plan can we follow, what do you propose? Let's tackle just one problem at a time.

Mubaraqqq, please see my topic and post your views/solutions there --- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135561.0.html

Thanks.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2008
Florency:

GBOMO JOMO!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 5:15pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra, I do agree that many of the atrocities in Nigeria also need to be addressed. It makes what happened in South Africa no less deplorable though IMO.

Anyone heard anything else on the situation?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 5:18pm On May 20, 2008

mubaraqqq (f)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Broth
« #301 on: Today at 04:54:48 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good for Nigerians who will not sit in their own country and build it to the standards they desire.  But will go over to other countries to be roasted alive like rams and goats for festive occasions. No brother or sister of mine can be in this kind of situation.  If they do end up in the roating pots of any foreign based cannibals, they deserve it!

I say good for Nigerians!  Useless people!  Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.

Useless country, with useless noisy retarded citizens! Everywhere Nigerians go, they assume an abominable outcast "osu" status!

UNA NO DEY SHAME

Kudos to the South Africans for recognizing that Nigerians smell like chrismas and ramadan goats and rams anyway. So should be roasted as such.  

STAY HOME AND BUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!! USELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGERIAN ANIMALS!!!!

So Xiomarra, what do suggest Nigerians abroad do, to solve the problem in their country. What action plan can we follow, what do you propose?  Let's tackle just one problem at a time.  

Now you are talking!  Solutions! Solutions! Solutions!

First of all ALL Nigerians need "spiritual' transplant.  To purge the psyche of corruption, selfishness, 419, wickedness and shamelessness.  Until we can find doctors do do that, I think we are doomed for ever.  If you say we should fight now against the powers that be, you know the story.  Some amebos cannot be trusted.  

Okay let our brothers join the army and at least take some of the country back?  For where?  Too busy in Abuja looking for contracts.  If they here the sound of a gun, they will start urinating and crapping all over themselves.

Until we learn to die for what we believe in, we can never move forward. All this is just noise making.

I repeat, is Martin Luther King not a person?  Is Mandela not a human being.  Who do we have in Nigeria that has not been pocketted?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by darfur(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2008
londoner:

darfur refugees are attacking the nigerian refugees amongst them who came in as military peace keepers but took off their uniforms and claimed to be refugees . . . so they can get free bread and hopefully assylum in chad  grin grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by darfur(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2008
xiomarra

make ya papa begin de revolution na grin

when he die we go name street after am, give am national holiday and teach about am in our schools cheesy
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2008
deor03:

If you can afford to pay soo many Nigerians 2000, i am sure you won't be living in Alapere ketu, grin
lol deor03,but that zone na fine place ooo
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2008
londoner:

Xiomarra, I do agree that many of the atrocities in Nigeria also need to be addressed. It makes what happened in South Africa no less deplorable though IMO.

Niger are clossing their border with nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30)

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.