Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44067 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 5:27pm On May 20, 2008
londoner:

Xiomarra, I do agree that many of the atrocities in Nigeria also need to be addressed. It makes what happened in South Africa no less deplorable though IMO.

Anyone heard anything else on the situation?

Which solution? Not until you drive all those so called heros that come to your villages and you give red carpet treatment to out of Nigeria will God grant you peace to even begin to think of a solution.

darfur:

darfur refugees are attacking the nigerian refugees amongst them who came in as military peace keepers but took off their uniforms and claimed to be refugees . . . so they can get free bread and hopefully assylum in chad  grin grin

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Trust Naija soldiers now!  419 all the way from all angles! grin Assylum in Chad of course only to be recruited back into the Nigerian army since only northerners and chadians make up the Nigerian army. The westerners, easterners and southerners are too busy in Abuja killing themselves for contracts while people from Niger republic and Chad republic run around the army as agents of terror with guns and knives against other parts of Nigeria.

darfur:

xiomarra

make ya papa begin de revolution na grin

when he die we go name street after am, give am national holiday and teach about am in our schools cheesy

Sorry my papa don old and my brothers are too lazy like typical southerners looking for easy money. Can't say I blame them at all. grin

I am already doing that in Iraq thank you! cheesy Let these Abuja boys and girls do their own work.  I am fighting for my own country over here.  I don divorce Nigeria tey tey.  My only job here is to cuss them out.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

I am already doing that in Iraq thank you! cheesy Let these Abuja boys and girls do their own work.  I am fighting for my own country over here. I don divorce Nigeria tey tey.  My only job here is to cuss them out.
so something good is already happening
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Until i learn to die for what i believe in, i can never move forward. All this is just noise making.

Now you're talking kiss kiss kiss
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Now you are talking!  Solutions! Solutions! Solutions!

First of all ALL Nigerians need "spiritual' transplant.  To purge the psyche of corruption, selfishness, 419, wickedness and shamelessness.  Until we can find doctors do do that, I think we are doomed for ever.  If you say we should fight now against the powers that be, you know the story.  Some amebos cannot be trusted.  

Okay let our brothers join the army and at least take some of the country back?  For where?  Too busy in Abuja looking for contracts.  If they here the sound of a gun, they will start urinating and crapping all over themselves.

Until we learn to die for what we believe in, we can never move forward. All this is just noise making.

I repeat, is Martin Luther King not a person?  Is Mandela not a human being.  Who do we have in Nigeria that has not been pocketted?
How I wish this were a voice of a man,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

How I wish this were a voice of a man,

Are you gay? nwanne m efuolaa ooh!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 5:38pm On May 20, 2008

omoovie (f)
dans les reves

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers!
« #298 on: Today at 04:52:15 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahaha! Oh Jah Heavenly king! You just proved my point. You ARE a smallie just learning to use big grammar and insults. I think I'll walk away from this one. I don't engage small children in verbal combat, my tongue is too sharp a blade to be misused.

That's exactly what everyone is saying -- not condoning ANY type of crime but why should 419 and petty thievery be the justifiable cause for murder? So MURDER is now more morally acceptable than 419 and petty thievery? With one there is loss of money, with the other loss of life. Tell me which is greater, money or life?  

As for you!  Is Mariam Makeba not your age mate?  Why don't you use your yansh to liberate your people like a real woman instead of making noise on Naiaraland? Instead of becoming a Madam Etteh or Adenike Grange or Iyabo OBJ-Bello?  What have you used your yansh to do in Nigeria lately than donate it for free to toothless alhajis?

Mariam Makeba has like 400 diplomatic passports and was even a key factor on Mandela's release.  Instead you are here looking for solutions.  Is bottom power not everything in Nigeria?  Now use it to liberate your people before it ceases to be of any use!

MUMU!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 5:39pm On May 20, 2008
xiamarra,

I think you were reading too fast, I was asking if anyone else has her more on the SITUATION in South Africa, lol grin
Maybe you meant to reply to someone else.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by darfur(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2008
xiomarra

you don divorce naija tey tey, wetin come bring you to nairaland? you no see akata websites join?

ahaaa, dem no go recognise you there abi? grin
my sister you are welcome to katakata website of wahalians grin grin grin grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 5:48pm On May 20, 2008
darfur:

xiomarra

you don divorce naija tey tey, wetin come bring you to nairaland? you no see akata websites join?

ahaaa, them no go recognise you there abi? grin
my sister you are welcome to katakata website of wahalians grin grin grin grin

I am here to be their dead conscience to see if it can be resurrected.  Just like Jesus Christ is still trying to do. Nairaland is just a website and just a host to many.  Nigerians are guests here too let me remind you.  Don't you see so many spirtually homeless Nigerians here?  No conscience, no hope, no peace, no unity, nothing to write home about.

romeo:

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy

londoner:

xiamarra,

I think you were reading too fast, I was asking[b] if anyone else has her more on the SITUATION in South Africa,[/b] lol grin
Maybe you meant to reply to someone else.

I say which situation?  I understood you loud and clear. I maintain that that nonsense being discussed here does not constitute a situation.  Go to Nigeria and see the real thing and stop deviating from who the real culprits are.

It may well be a general reply.  You discuss things in Nigeria first before you discuss those happening outside Nigeria.  Frankly the ones outside Nigeria pale in comparison to those happening in Nigeria.  Do you ever get it? You are so wounded by your own atrocities that the only way to find any kind of solace is to point your fingers elsewhere.

Foul! I say.  That trick can only work on retards with diseased brains.

Shit, off to lunch!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2008
romeo:

Gay in what way?
Nna romeo try yi kwa onyezo, Amum adighi edu na ike nwoke biko kwa.
I'm just admiring her comment but would have love it more if it's a man that make the comment since our women don't make action to back their words.

Does that make me GAY?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rafcrown(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2008
I cant believe that in his century any right thinking group of people should behave in such a barbaric way.That is one of  the effects of the struggle for political survival that they passed through for ages.In fact they exhibited animalistic  tendencies with perfect impunity and great disrespect to laws (if they have )I do not see any difference among the ruler,police and the vagabonds going round to kill innocent people.
I dont blame them i blame the corrupt senseless rogues ruining us in NIGERIA.NIGERIANS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO TO SOUTH AFRICA.WE HELPED THEM A LOT TO BE INDEPENDENT BUT THEY DONT WANT "FOREIGNERS"ARE THEY NOT STILL FOREIGNERS ?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by darfur(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2008
make una build una own country. period. only then can we have respect abroad. when we have a good country we wont want to leave it. people will beg us to come to their country. una no see as naija de beg foreign investors to come to naija?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 5:55pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Which solution? Not until you drive all those so called heros that come to your villages and you give red carpet treatment to out of Nigeria will God grant you peace to even begin to think of a solution.

Calm down , it was in response to the above. It seems you misread my request for information as a request for a solution.

Anyhoo, its not important. This discussion should get back on track.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

Gay in what way?
I'm just admiring her comment but would have love it more if it's a man that make the comment since our women don't make action to back their words.

Does that make me GAY?

My brother don't blame me ooh!! na question i asked nauu!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2008
For where we go begin build this Nigeria sef? na red mud dem take do the foundation!! we all know that embarassed
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 6:00pm On May 20, 2008
It just shows you have not been in Nigeria for a while.  Go and travel on your roads and see countless dead bodies roasted along the way side from collisions of luxurious buses and stalled molues and make-shift 18-wheelers as death traps for unsuspecting motorists.  Go and see how many okada passagers convulse by the road sides daily as they are ejected from their seats to hit pavements with their heads. See blood gushing out like "ogbonor" soup from a human being's head. Yet one minister took like 300milllion Naira for transportation and an ugly incestous barrack ex-president cannot account for like 16 billion in his imaginary investing in "power" sector.

So why should I be moved by a burning flesh when I have seen worse.  How many times have my brothers and even sister carried dead bodies in my presence to hospitals only to watch people convulsing behind the car till they gave up the ghost while you so-called stupid police men are asking for "police reports" and most of the so-called doctors are in tombo bars fingering nurses with short skirts and dresses?

I say you are not serious at all.  Go to your country and see the real thing I say!

what do all these things you're mentioning have to do with the south African crusade against foreigners?

There is nothing new to what you're saying here. Do you know what the medical staff and mortuary attendants in Nigeria see everyday? Most of the doctors are not fingering the nurses. The vast majority of them are busy working their butts off trying to help their patients and hustling to make a living, same as anywhere else.

Just like in every profession anywhere in the world, there will be a few who go to work only to jack off and get high, but that doesnt mean its all of them who do that.

I have many relatives who have been involved in near-fatal car accidents in Nigeria. I have lost relations to car accidents. My relative died in Liberia due to an accident- his body was sent home for burial. I wont say because of that I must hate all Liberians.

My mom was involved in a near fatal accident in the US years ago. Someone hit her car and left her hanging over a bridge about to fall into the river underneath. Till this day I don't know how she survived. Neither does she. She had to wear a cast on her neck for months afterwards.Things happen. There are people who lost a parent in the US to random shooting and gang violence. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know a woman who was left with four kids to raise alone after her husband was killed by a stray bullet.

Just like there are evil Nigerians who glory in demented activities, there are also countless others who will express their sympathy and regret for unfortunate and bad things that happen. Demonizing an entire nation because of the actions of a few evil ones makes no sense to me. Of course most people have had bad experiences back home- some worse than others. Bad tidings are not the prerogative of a select few.

So what kind of attitude would you expect from say a Sierra Leonian or Liberian who watched their parents being killed and eaten by rebels? Or who were forced to kill and eat their own mothers during the war? Is it only Nigeria that has problems?

if you're on your way to work and someone grabs you, ties you to the back of a truck and drags you for miles simply because they don't like foreigners or blacks, would you excuse this kind of behavior because " Nigerians deserve it". Or you feel it can never happen to you.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2008
darfur:

make una build una own country. period. only then can we have respect abroad. when we have a good country we wont want to leave it.
good point, we are working on that God will help us

darfur:

una no see as naija de beg foreign investors to come to naija?
this i can't fully agree,of late or before? how many we don beg?
tpia:

. Demonizing an entire nation because of the actions of a few evil ones makes no sense to me.
exactly the point i have been stressing.generalisations arent nice u cant vividly make conslusions on issues. just because some nigerians are bad,does that make all nigerians bad?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2008
romeo:

My brother don't blame me ooh!! na question i asked nauu!!
No make this gay people wey full here to start getting errection, for me na toto till I die.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by omoovie(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

Gay in what way?
Does that make me GAY?

Don't underestimate the women oh. No be nwanne (abi na nwanyi my Igbo is bad) and obirin dey cause the small bursts of lights and hope for Naija? Na who change NAFDAC 4 di better, who don correct waterboard (at least me I fit open tap for Abuja and water come out wey I go Naija last year), who cancel our debt with Paris Club no be woman? Make naija boys no dey take naija girls lightly na one of the failings of our nation be dat!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by darfur(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2008
even till 2mrw we still de halla for foreign investors to come invest in our economy. but we must build naija first or else . . . . maximum political enthropy is on the way
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 6:06pm On May 20, 2008
dee02 I no get your time today.

That satan wey you dey serve na im go roast you.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Truequest(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2008
[size=14pt]I think some pple are deliberately on this thread to divert attention from the issue on ground.
Xenophobia is the issue in question here, shouldn't this matter be discussed rather than all this side talks. I think no one has the right to take another man's life. It is not about illegal immigrant but all foreigners - students, those who were posted by their organizations to SA, investors, Visitors and even those who are there for training. Some of you that are attacking your brethren if you had visited SA now your view would have been different.

As I said earlier I miss the courage and boldness of Muritala, Idiagbon and Abacha. If these men were still in power the story sure would have been different. [/size]
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

No make this gay people wey full here to start getting errection, for me na toto till I die.

I trust you bros!!

omoovie:

Don't underestimate the women oh. No be nwanne (abi na nwanyi my Igbo is bad) and obirin dey cause the small bursts of lights and hope for Naija? Na who change NAFDAC 4 di better, who don correct waterboard (at least me I fit open tap for Abuja and water come out wey I go Naija last year), who cancel our debt with Paris Club no be woman? Make naija boys no dey take naija girls lightly na one of the failings of our nation be that!

Abeg tell am say no be only toto una get grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2008
omoovie:

Don't underestimate the women oh. No be nwanne (abi na nwanyi my Igbo is bad) and obirin dey cause the small bursts of lights and hope for Naija? Na who change NAFDAC 4 di better, who don correct waterboard (at least me I fit open tap for Abuja and water come out wey I go Naija last year), who cancel our debt with Paris Club no be woman? Make naija boys no dey take naija girls lightly na one of the failings of our nation be that!
trust me omoovie we wont take  Nigerian ladies for granted, they contribute marvelously to the economy.have always trusted the judgement and leadership of women(a few though).
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

For how long shall we keep on singing this anthem of God will help, Igo better, By god's grave or even let's hope?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

oziomatv:

For how long shall we keep on singing this anthem of God will help, Igo better, By god's grave or even let's hope?

so its wrong for me to have said God will help us?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2008
tpia:

dee02 I no get your time today.

That satan wey you dey serve na im go roast you.

grin grin SPIRIT BROKEN? FEELING DEFEATED?!  grin grin

Ok ok, itz all over

I aint got time too, so smile whereva u r!

You should not have blindly attacked me for no reason in the first place

But itz all good, it is just a forum , nothing more!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by darfur(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2008
Truequest:

[size=14pt]I think some people are deliberately on this thread to divert attention from the issue on ground.
As I said earlier I miss the courage and boldness of Muritala, Idiagbon and Abacha. If these men were still in power the story sure would have been different. [/size]

welcome to democracy grin you asked for it.

by the way, this is not just xenophobia. xenophobia is very very very natural. check your history. build your nation and people wont see you as a usurper but as a foreigner. if you come from a shitty country people see you as coming to take their jobs. it is natural.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2008
omoovie:

You be Igbo go live for Abuja then open tap na water come out, come to Imo state make you open tap if no be  spider and ants dey commot there.

Any way for our women they're,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On May 20, 2008
Truequest:

[size=14pt]I think some people are deliberately on this thread to divert attention from the issue on ground.
Xenophobia is the issue in question here, shouldn't this matter be discussed rather than all this side talks. I think no one has the right to take another man's life. It is not about illegal immigrant but all foreigners - students, those who were posted by their organizations to SA, investors, Visitors and even those who are there for training. Some of you that are attacking your brethren if you had visited SA now your view would have been different.

Should we make laws to criminalize xenophobia then so as to appease you ?? I have visited South Africa and my view remains same that this sort of thing is to be expected. We live in Africa. Look at the events of the past decade alone in Africa and you get a good idea of what and how people handle their fears and their issues. What these people did is atrocious but what do you think you can do about it ?? Go to war with South Africa?? Boast that you are better in treating your own than they are?? Sign petitions to have the people apologize to you I mean what exactly can you do about it?? Look at Zimbabwe. I read many of those who are now dead are Zimbabweans. Do you think Mugabe is out there telling Mbeki that he will close his borders if he, Mbeki, does not find a solution immediately? Do you think the congolese government, that is busy dealing with terrorists in it's own borders who comit the same acts daily are busy demanding answers from Mbeki?? The list goes on.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

so its wrong for me to have said God will help us?
 For how long shall we hope on god without doing something SENATOR ?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by omoovie(f): 6:30pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

trust me omoovie we wont take  Nigerian ladies for granted, they contribute marvelously to the economy.have always trusted the judgement and leadership of women(a few though).

Thank you jo. I know for a fact Naija women have their own kwanto! Lord knows I probably drive my poor brother crazy with my biases, general razness and obstinacy but Nigerian women are Nigerians too and it's going to take both the men and the women to move the nation forward.

oziomatv:

You be Igbo go live for Abuja then open tap na water come out, come to Imo state make you open tap if no be  spider and ants dey commot there.

I be half Igbo half Waffi and I know say most areas of Naija still no fit c water. Wetin I talk be say at least for Abuja I see water when I open tap. B4 I comot Naija na ant and in some instances draw-draw algae dey comot Abuja tap. When I go last year I fit open tap boil water, wash cloth. That one na progress oh! If u sef no gree me I gree

Any way for our women they're---

No use one brush tek label all the teeth. haba! Den send u come? We too dey hustle naa!  Ehn, I understand. We are raz. And then? Na we rule the country into this backward hole when e dey? Iyabo and d rest dem f**k up but dem dey in lesser #s as compared to the male rulers wey we don get. Free us jo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30)

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.