Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? (8089 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by hannydarl(f): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2007
Hm I wonder why guys link virginity to goodness in girls.True its a good thing when a lady keps her legs closed from all the wayward boys who are up to no good but it doesnt mean the girl is a saint and will be the best of wife cos she was a virgin when you married her. There are lots of decent ladies who fell in love with players and gave up their virginity to keep him now they realize how wrong they were and can handle relationships well it doesnt mean they are bad or thay are bitches they may give a man more joy as wives than a virgin bride. virginity is lost the first night you guys do it and then the man is left with the personality of the woman thats what matters if a bro can find a virgin bride with good character fine but its better to marry a none virgin whom you know her character than to marry one that will give you headach the rest of your life.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by tlops(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2007
this is a question that is mostly asked by guys that are virgins.Being one its difficult to think you will end with a someone who is not a virgin.I think following threads like this may be discouraging as u find out that the thing u cherish others take as worthless.

Being a virgin is a choice and it could be a hard one too.if a guy could execise self control, i don't think a lady should not do even more.it does not mean the guy is antisocial or shy but its just a principle.while in university in Bremen I had a friend (german-female) that I told of I was a virgin and do not wish to loose it.she said she'll take from me,and it was a bet.well I just got cautios around her till I left,we are still friends because she's very lively and cool.to me i think its just being principled, but its not easy.

yes there are but rare,I pray to find one too.

As for experience (or bedroom antic) as some1 said, you'll learn on the job.Marriage is not a one night stand so u have a whole lifetime to perfect it.

Analogy:
Know that the cost of experience is always higher (having to cope wt some1 that has been wt several men or women, there may be some suspicion/distrust as a result of past lifestyle, STI, etc). its why companies prefers to take trainees,u only hire a professional or experienced staff as a matter of urgency. The professional is most likely intersted in his/her lot.But the onces trained within the coy will after a while be well experienced in every area of the organisation and you will have little haedaches.

dont know if its really d same wt marriage.but I am not looking for a sexually experinced wife.we'll both learn.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Obirin0521: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2007
Of course there are still virgins out there. They may not be plentiful as in days of yore, but I know several professional ladies still saving themselves for marriage.

The questions I have for you are these:
1 - What is the thrust of your search for one?
2 - Whatever you are looking for, you must bring the same or better to the bargaining table.  Are you a virgin?

If yes,Pax tecum. If no, Bros,  make you no let person vex for this forum.  'Nuff said
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by hannydarl(f): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2007
@ OBIRIN
NO bro is a typical player who sees women as matress he has eaten the forbidden fruit a zillion times o he just wants a fresh matress to sleep on that no man hes slept on before. He is loking for a lady in white silk to stain with his danshiki he has used to roll in every kind of mud.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by kilodese(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
It possible, this insanity (Neglect of moral santity) has not reached everyone. I am a VIRGIN guy.its not lack of opportunity or slackness, its just something I cant afford to throw away.I schooled in europe and now in Canada (in thses places sex is easy to get) d ladies are not demanding, I mean on campus, infact while in bremen white chick fall 4 black anyhow.so its a choice and I dont expect anything less from any lady I'll marry.PERIOD.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Mandora(f): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2007
It's not an impossible feat but wat is ur point? Dont tell me u r trying 2 claim holy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by afolayangs(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2007
Yeah it is possible but rare. I met one lady in january which claim she's a virgin and i have every cause to believe her cos she told me many things about her past that made me to believe her.

So it's possible
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by hamabra(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
virgin still dey, i have some very close pals thah are virgin and they are graduates, like begget like u will find if only u are one,but they are to come by
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ziziblue: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2007
Not in todays world. Girls are so spoilt now. You should ask if its possible to find a secondary school leaver thats still a virgin.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by uyai(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
i wonder who is sleeping with those secondary school girls
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Macutie(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ topic

yes its very possible

i know a few virgin graduates.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sammy6(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2007
YEAH,this days girls graduate at 21 and few of them are still virgins at this age
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ topic

of course it is possible, but that does not mean that she'll be the best wife afterwards.

i've seen cases of married virgins, who after tasting the forbidden fruit became unsatisfied, and the rest is history,

the case of being good in bed should be non-existent because there;s the possibility that you might not be good enough for her thereby making her go outside, even if she's a very good wife.

uyai:

i wonder who is sleeping with those secondary school girls
i wonder who
perhaps we should ask the owner of this post wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ClimieNH89: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2007
Who bleeping cares if she is a virgin or not.

Na the hymen you go marry?

Ignorant goats!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by DrLorenz1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
ClimieNH89:

Who bleeping cares if she is a virgin or not.

Na the hymen you go marry?

Ignorant goats!

abi? tell 'em
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sagacious(f): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
Why not ? but the ratio we be 1 in 1000.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sanmius(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ topic
hmmm, its possible but with lots of luck. just make sure you have your biology text books available when you find one. goodluck!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by akins4(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2007
it is possible to find a graduate virgin girl; but if u r looking for one, i r making a lifetime mistake. cos u r not a motherfu cking virgin.
u can only see one if all ur sisters and female cousins are al virgin.
take care
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Sexyuhlala(f): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2007
@ thoniaslim

WORD.

NONSENSE.

IF UR NOT A VIRGIN,Y DO U WANT TO MARRY ONE?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by yimiton(f): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2007
Of course there are lots of virgin graduates on the street.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by angelwrite(f): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yes i have a girlfriend who is a virgin she graduated about 3 years back and she is 26 years old. She is really a good lady. But there is no way i can introduce u to her, she has many suitors who want her
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by degubi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
is this topic still on?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Merez(f): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yes, I am! smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by tundewoods(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
Why are you searching for a Graduate Virgin ?

It's either you need a virgin regardless of the educational background or settle for a Graduate despite the virginity level.

You seem to want to eat your cake and have it .
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by xtranatura(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2007
It is very possible to find a virgin graduate,but the truth of the matter is that the Lady will be very ugly & may be a book worm too.
Without that ,
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
I think finding a pretty one is also possible.Just search, hard.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by edihospita: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2007
It is very possible.I married my wife a virgin this year, guess what, she has a masters degree from a university in the uk. If i can find one why cant there be others.
The onky thing is that i had to buy her mother a gift as is the tradition when i was financially drained cos of the wedding but it was worth it.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Bosdem(f): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2007
Of course yes, why not, i have a cousin like that
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by bisii(f): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ the poster, r u a virgin urself??
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by iyaaje(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2007
yes,just like me i am 42 and still a virgin,come see how men dey die for me,but i dey take dem do yanga,i dont want any man to touch me until i am 50.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sylvao2000(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2007
l am still a virging, though have sex but no baby yet that still make me a virgin, or what do you think
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:34am On Sep 14, 2007
I think you're an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) / (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.