Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? (8083 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Mabullet: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2007
Of course you can, but how will you know if one is really a virgin.,will u believe l am if l tell you face to face. smiley, anyway we`re very few, and its not written on our faces.

But sure there are still virgin university graduates and disvirginity is not a university course.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by uchetobi(f): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2007
hope the poster is a virgin?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Emad(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2007
@topic
It is possible, go and look in the church
Why are boys so keen on marrying virgins when NONE of them is a virgin?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
There are more whores in churches than in brothels.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by obane(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2007
To Nosak, why are you crazy for a virgin?

It is as if you are looking for a grain of rice at the

Beach grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Emad(f): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2007
obane:

To Nosak, why are you crazy for a virgin?

It is as if you are looking for a grain of rice at the

Beach grin

Well not that it is impossible to find, bt i have the feeling you will get back ache looking
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by uspry1(f): 2:48am On Sep 17, 2007
sylvao2000:

l am still a virging, though have sex but no baby yet that still make me a virgin, or what do you think

YOu ain't virgin because u already have sex before. You are not a virgin anymore!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Emad(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2007
Well None of us is a virgin, life has disvirgined us all grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by bubblegum(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

its very very possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Taken(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

You should stop looking for a virgin (to date or to marry I supposed), but a good God fearing woman that has not turn herself into a bus stop and will not be one in the future.

Hopefully you are not a city delivery guy as well.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Wumine(f): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2009
Yes, its very possible.
My very good friend married at age 30, 5 years after graduation and as a Virgin.

Another friend of mine has an elder sister (a missionary) who will be 41years old this year and still a virgin, thou her fault as nobody is good enough for her.

I feel there are still virgins out there thou wonder why you are looking for one?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by JazzFreak(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
Virgins ! You're looking for the proverbial "Needle in a Haystack"
Girls of 12 now have sex ! cry

One was resently caught with lipsticks, dangling earrings & condoms in her school bag. Primary School Bag shocked
Obiviously, she and a friends change from their uniforms enroute an hotel from school.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by jamace(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
It is very possible. It is just that they are very very few.

It's possible,but hard 2 fine & might not be good in sexual activities,so think about it.

What do you mean by
might not be good in sexual activities
?
Then go and pick an harlot that has Phd in sexology.
My brother, if you are not a virgin , please let us  praise those who are. There is great honor in it.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Mystery11(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

I have a sweet cute slim girl of 25years I could have given you but the problem is that you wanted something else.

She is in her final year in a nigerian polytechnic but you want a university graduate. One other thing is that she wants to marry a virgin too.

So both of you are square peg in a round hole.

And for those of you that is saying that there is no more virgin. You are dreaming. You better wake up.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by gbemiga1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
do we have any in the house? I need one.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by dipo2much(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2009
Guy,d best u can do is Fok them when they are still in school,that way you can tie them down and be sure there are urs even after. Most girls find it very difficult to part with the guys whoz deek tore the hymen. Out there,only ugly girls are graduate and virgin at the same time (there are rare exceptions sha).
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by steve49ja(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
Whats with yall and these virgin talks? nowadays who cares if she is or not mostly when you aint ready to get married to her mehn enjoy anyone we come your way o jare .Graduate and Virgin shouldnt even be in the same sentence.We are saying its almost impossible to find a 14yr old virgin you de ask of a university graduate. Keep dreaming o jare
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by jibbygirl(f): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2009
alas! here is a living testimony. shocked grin cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Tonnie123(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hey that one no be small thing at all, they fit they but na one out of one thousand.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by platinumnk(f): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Sigh- undecided undecided undecided undecided

steve49ja:

Whats with yall and these virgin talks? nowadays who cares if she is or not mostly when you aint ready to get married to her mehn enjoy anyone we come your way o jare .Graduate and Virgin shouldnt even be in the same sentence.We are saying its almost impossible to find a 14yr old virgin you de ask of a university graduate. Keep dreaming o jare

What happened to looking for someone compatible who you can love?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by amebono11: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2009
ROTFLMSGBO pple dey vex cos them no be virgin again grin grin grin grin grin

oga oooo
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by patwhizkid(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ topic
yes, i am one.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by platinumnk(f): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
Taken:

@ poster

You should stop looking for a virgin (to date or to marry I supposed), but a good God fearing woman that has not turn herself into a bus stop and will not be one in the future.

Hopefully you are not a city delivery guy as well.

U make the most sense brother! wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by platinumnk(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2009
to answer the post yes it its possible grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by biola44: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2009
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Sasha009(f): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2009
ITS POSSIBLE BUT she has to be like a TOTAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM or VERY VERY UGLY. seriously, this is the truth. Why do you need a virgin anyway, there re a lot of experienced good girls around, not whores or cheap ones.
Virgins re too much hassles anyway, and there's a probability once she tastes it when you get married to her, she may cheat on you.
Just my opinion
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by No2Atheism(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2009
@topic

Why not if not

Abeg it is very very possible to find one - infact i know one of them to be frank.

People seem to be assuming that everybody is promiscous. Not everybody is promiscous. Some girls and guys still do their best to preserve their virginity whether or not they are Born Again or not.

The reality however is that only about 50% - 60% would have really had sex before graduation.

Let's Stop the Generalisation People, its not worth it.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ohwofasa(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2009
Sasha009:

ITS POSSIBLE BUT she has to be like a TOTAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM or VERY VERY UGLY. seriously, this is the truth. Why do you need a virgin anyway, there re a lot of experienced good girls around, not whores or cheap ones.
Virgins re too much hassles anyway, and there's a probability once she tastes it when you get married to her, she may cheat on you.
Just my opinion
i met one as a corper in ekiti state,she(30 yrs old as at den) 2 was a corper,am not saying wat she told me but i got dey myself n i still believe dat we can still get her type
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

@topic

Why not if not

Abeg it is very very possible to find one - infact i know one of them to be frank.

People seem to be assuming that everybody is promiscous. Not everybody is promiscous. Some girls and guys still do their best to preserve their virginity whether or not they are Born Again or not.

Let's Stop the Generalisation People, its not worth it.

Word!
GOD bless u for this post.

ThiefOfHearts:

There are more whores in churches than in brothels.
Interesting! shocked
What's that ur church again? Chapel of Doom? embarassed grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by v3: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2009
@poster

At my age. . . I'm STILLLLLLL A virgin. . . cool cool and i'm glad it's been that way
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by patwhizkid(f): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2009
Some pple are talented with lie sha
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Tos87(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2009
My dear is rear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? / How To Get Any Girl You Want! UDS cheat code (Guys only) / Personal Observation: Many Women Suck At Starting And/or Maintaining Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.