Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49511 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringrin

FEAR THEM... They will just come, pick your ideas, no contribution whatsoever... And they got cash, loads of cash I tell ya.
that is what i have been trying to tell you oooooo
the real people doing this importation business go directly to china with at least 3 million naira , tell me how can one person with 50k compete with them?they buy and ship it cheaper than your own buying price,so when they are selling they can sell almost at ur own cost price and still get their own profit .
somebody buying 1000 tablets at the rate of 30 to 40 dollars each , while the small importer here are buying the same at 80 dollars a unit and can even only buy 1 or 2!!!!
they dont talk here , they wont share any ideas , they just read and act .so while you guys are brainstorming for days they have already gone ahead to buy and execute their purchase .
you guys should follow the ijebu ode guys formula , it is the best .sorry if i sound harsh , just saying my mind undecided
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Wizeboy(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2013
toluxa1:

I think I strongly agree with a few things you have said. For now, I think this plan is simpler and probably more effective with less logistics involved. I also like what the Ijebu Ode guys are doing, and maybe that's what other should do too.

I personally, am into 3 major items for now. Tablets, Wrist Watches and Power Banks, though I buy stuff for people on demand. I even buy some household things for the family (e.g petrol powered lawn mower, etc).

As texaco has said, the major aim here should be to reduce landing cost, hence, a few group(s) of people with like-products in mind, can come together to archive that. The idea of same location is to make it easier to execute. I am in Minna, Niger state and this place is central to Abuja/Kaduna so I can work with both/either teams. Most of my sales is towards both directions except for recently that I'm sending stuffs to Ilorin (my state).

In the process, different individuals have different marketing strategies, so speed of sales will vary, and that's why I totally agree with Imma's point below:

For example, in my Tab Biz, sometimes I supply to co-operatives who have a specific payment plan. Sometimes I have to chase and chase some people around before I get my money. If I supply 50 Tablets from the JV's products to Org. A, with an agreement to pay in 2 weeks and they don't pay until 5 weeks, what impact does that have on the JV? So many many factors are involved and that's why once again I'll say the most feasible method is the contribute, buy and share method (same environment). The complexity of the business is such that, there are things that can be done together (e.g items purchasing) and some that'll be difficult (marketing/sales).

Lastly we can still work together with peeps in other areas depending on how convenient, it doesn't even have to be issue of contributing money. We also have this thread as a 'Base' for us. For example, Funclub (my Oga at the top) and I have our personal dealings by the side. Working together has made things much easier. Same with surveycash (my Oga at the peak). Also enolly, adedayo and one other guy. We share ideas together very often. By the way, e get some guys here ehn, they no go post ooo, dem go just dey watch but wetin dem dey do for background ehn? Hmm.
I was speaking with Elena yesterday and she said two separate customers from Nigeria are presently with them at the same time to buy stuffs, that's why they have been busy. Only God know how many containers dem come carry. I sure say na all these "4 Guest viewing".

Finally, let's just plan properly, make up our minds and act fast. May God grant us our heart desires and help us to sing great songs of testimony by the end of this year. Amin, Ase!

PS: I am just at the 4th page of this thread, while typing this so other better ideas might have come up which I'll read later. And this method I have agreed to is meant to be a starting point to test the main idea. After a while we can then move on to the Mega JV depending on the success of this.

I totally agree with all you said. Sharing idea here will only jeopardize the wonderful opportunities we suppose to derive from it.

From now on, let deliberation strictly be on how meeting will be converge as soon as possible and the modalities of the meeting. Every idea and suggestion can then be thoroughly analyze at the meeting.

We everybody is busy brainstorming here without no particular action, some guys are already smiling to the bank. May God help us!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by emmhynet18(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2013
am interested.... i'll love us to work on that together... im based in lagos...... drop me ur contact info
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2013
Okay, LET US SHOOT!!!
Whatever I say here is all a compilation and analysis of every ones post on this thread both the ones who just come type "i rep 9ja" , "i rep Gombe"

SuveyCash, El mateo etc, acknowledged.

The feasibility of this JV can basically be actualized when and if we come in group of likemind products, buy in large stock at cheaper rate, and split!! As simple as that.

From the posts and comments of some people here, we can rightly deduce what they are into. E.g "toluaxa, "2fishes" are into Power Banks while "fun club ent" , El mateo" are into Wrist watches. So we can easily nominate the heads of each group from evidences of what they post, of which some may already have gotten a reliable and stable supplier of any such product, like myself, therefore sourcing for reliable suppliers should't be a bottleneck task.

All the above comments (both the constructive ones) are all expected, because it was just an idea. Raw ideas are meant to look pretty awkward and stupid sometimes.

Now, We start with two category of products with a few order let's see how it goes for the first time.

Category 1 - Electronics;-
Group A: Power banks,
Group B: Phablets
Group C: Memory
Cards.

Category 2 -
Fashion;-

Group A: Wristwatches
Group B: Jewelery sets.

Ten persons (10) to a Group and Lagos is the hub of the Pioneers.

Note: If U are not in a particular location and U are willing to be a part of a group from another location, it is allowed.

Let the Registration begin ..........

1. State your Name,
2. State your category
3. State your group (name product),
3. State your Location

ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PERSONS SHOULD POST DETAILS PLEASE.
P.S, please think carefuly before posting your details, once 10 persons are complete in each group, the group closes!

Registration deadline is in exactly Three (3) weeks from now, ending on the 21st of August, 2013.
This is to allow everyone to be aware and make up their minds and their choices of which group they belong.

Note:: U can be in more than one group at a time, your money is what stands for U in any group.

After this step is accomplished, we would move progressively to the next stage of possible meetings, and commitments.

For those that would choose Category 1, Group B, they should note that Mr. SurveYcash would dominate this section. Besides he is in Lagos.

For those that would choose Category 2 , Group A, they should note that Mr. Fun Club enterprise would dominate this section provided he is in Lagos.

LET THE REGISTRATIONS BEGIN, Everything would be done on this thread, No hidden or private information.

Thank U all for your cooperation,
Inspiration from El matteo (The comptroller general of DIYI thread) and SurveyCash (The major general of JV initiator).
Peace.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringrin

FEAR THEM... They will just come, pick your ideas, no contribution whatsoever... And they got cash, loads of cash I tell ya.
na true @2sexy & @toluxa those guys are too sharp, to be i think we should do all our major stuff through email so as not to expose our ideas to some guess for free. undecided
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2013
I start,
Name : Emmanuel (2fishes)
Category 1 : Electronics
Group : A (Power Bank)

Let serious minded ones follow suit after which we decide on say 2 persons to lead the group.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Name : Prince (princeuk21)
Category 2 : Fashion
Group : B (Jewelery sets)

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by COOLDK(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why is nobody talking about building and construction materials or tools?

Anybody whos interested, lets roll
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
COOL DK: Why is nobody talking about building and construction materials or tools?

Anybody whos interested, lets roll

Take it slow bra, we would expand this scope in due course, we are starting with the two categories above to test run the whole JV initiative.

@all others, don't wait for others to post before U post, U might not get a chance! Just 10 persons to a Group.

Am quite sure Elmatteo would be gratified seeing that his miniature project has turned gigantic in the long run.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by tapesz: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
name=tobi(tapesz)
category2=fashion
group=A(wristwatches)
location=lagos
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
2fishes: I start,
Name : Emmanuel (2fishes)
Group : A (Power Bank)

Let serious minded ones follow suit after which we decide on say 2 persons to lead the group.
9free
Cate 1: Electronics
Group: A (Pwr bank & Digital photo frame)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kwammy5000(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kwammy5000:
Name : Ibrahim
Category: fashion...jewelry
Group : B
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kwammy5000(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Name : Ibrahim (kwammy5000)
Category:2
Group : A and B wristwatch and jewelries

Ignore d first post
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Xzevian(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Name : xzevian
Category:2
Group : A. wristwatch
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by notindome(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Name : notindome
Group : A&C (Memory cards,Power Bank)*Digital photo frame
Location(s) : Kebbi, Abuja
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by probsolver: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Name : Afeez (probSOLVER)
Category:Electronics
Group : B(phablets)

pls i wanT TO KNow what will our first conTRIBution FOR THE Biz. thanKS
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
probsolver:
Name : Afeez (probSOLVER)
Category:Electronics
Group : B(phablets)

pls i wanT TO KNow what will our first conTRIBution FOR THE Biz. thanKS

As per the contributions (money wise), we are not there yet, easy bro,
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2013

Can I post now? Am I freed from NL detention? Testing! Testing!

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin . Testing the micro-hand.
surveycash:
Can I post now? Am I freed from NL detention? Testing! Testing!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2013
4people including my self already showed interest in the Mini washing Machine. we need 6 more people to go, as soon as we have that we will set the ball rolling. feel free to request for product link if you are interested. Location is not a barrier
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2013
ib4ola i thought we said there should be a platform of operation,am also interested but it seems we are running faster than the speed of light,let us try and slow down and get it right once and for all.Mind you some spies and scammers are here watching the Jv movie,we must set up some control mechanisms to trap them.We are yet to conclude on Model of operation.(Buy and share or buy and sell and share profit together),my friends let us nt decieve ourselves buy and share wont work for the simple reason that we cannot sell all our products at the same time,are we saying we will have to wait for others to finish selling b4 we can order again?My brother if we can suceed in this biz GEJ MUST call us on round table discussion in ASO ROCK,even if he doesnt i wil make sure that our story get to him or some state governors...this is the best platform to help our graduate(teaching in a secondary sch and earning 25k/month or less is intellectual abuse).Igbo boys are making more than 200k in 3weeks just in this bizness.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Greatken007: ib4ola i thought we said there should be a platform of operation,am also interested but it seems we are running faster than the speed of light,let us try and slow down and get it right once and for all.Mind you some spies and scammers are here watching the Jv movie,we must set up some control mechanisms to trap them.We are yet to conclude on Model of operation.(Buy and share or buy and sell and share profit together),my friends let us nt decieve ourselves buy and share wont work for the simple reason that we cannot sell all our products at the same time,are we saying we will have to wait for others to finish selling b4 we can order again?My brother if we can suceed in this biz GEJ MUST call us on round table discussion in ASO ROCK,even if he doesnt i wil make sure that our story get to him or some state governors...this is the best platform to help our graduate(teaching in a secondary sch and earning 25k/month or less is intellectual abuse).Igbo boys are making more than 200k in 3weeks just in this bizness.

God bless you. I want to call for a meeting but all my posts got hidden and my accounts get banned. Fear dey grip me as I type cos I don't know my fate. Well, if am silent again for a while, e don happen. Pls understand.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by IamTOBBY: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Name:-TOBILOBA(Iam_TOBBY), Category:-1(Electronics), Group:-B(Phablet), location:-Lagos
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveyProf(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2013
I think the Joint Venture, will work fine if all necessary procedures, strategies and research are properly carried out in due time, and also, not forgetting, to identify the Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Physical distribution and the People (marketing strategies).

Finally, the key point, is trust and perhaps starting frm one state, like someone rightly said earlier.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2013
ok somebody sent an sms to me asking me to include him or her on the list that she / he cant log-in.

Name : BUMI (BUMI)
Category 2: FASHION
Group : B(JEWELERY SETS)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Noted

Greatken007: ib4ola i thought we said there should be a platform of operation,am also interested but it seems we are running faster than the speed of light,let us try and slow down and get it right once and for all.Mind you some spies and scammers are here watching the Jv movie,we must set up some control mechanisms to trap them.We are yet to conclude on Model of operation.(Buy and share or buy and sell and share profit together),my friends let us nt decieve ourselves buy and share wont work for the simple reason that we cannot sell all our products at the same time,are we saying we will have to wait for others to finish selling b4 we can order again?My brother if we can suceed in this biz GEJ MUST call us on round table discussion in ASO ROCK,even if he doesnt i wil make sure that our story get to him or some state governors...this is the best platform to help our graduate(teaching in a secondary sch and earning 25k/month or less is intellectual abuse).Igbo boys are making more than 200k in 3weeks just in this bizness.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2013
we have trusted CVM with our money not because we have meet either Elena or Victor In person, But we trust them because of there integrity. Now i think we can call for a meeting online where we have different team discuss in line with there product interest knowing fully well that we all have interest in different product. if you ask me i will suggest a group meeting on Skype reason being the fact that we don't need to discuss every detail here.

surveycash:

God bless you. I want to call for a meeting but all my posts got hidden and my accounts get banned. Fear dey grip me as I type cos I don't know my fate. Well, if am silent again for a while, e don happen. Pls understand.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2013
The process have begun!!!, if U like, keep talking while the serious ones have joined the train with what product they are interested in from the two category above that was suggested by @SurveyCash.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash: Hello guys, I am glad with the responses so far. It shows that we have people with like drive for success and excellence. I can also see some of with the technical know how and experience to achieve it.

I am calling interested LAGOS partners to a meeting on[b] Sunday, 4th of August 2013 by 1pm Noon[/b]. I feel Sunday is less busy unlike Saturday's that's fraught with lots of wedding activities. It will be an opportunity for us to sit meet in person and discuss on how to achieve our collective dream.

For the location I am looking at a place in Ilupeju. One of ours offered us his office for this. If you have a bigger space for us in a central location, then we'll be pleased to use.

I am calling on everyone to pls make out time to be there.

@planet4sure
@melojames
@sessytony
@jackson44
@bassette
@Greatken007
@semanose
@jta2012
@chueby

Basically, I am looking for 3 group of people;

1. Researchers for starving markets
2. Moneybags
3. Ardent Marketers that can sell iced drinks in ICEland

If you have powerful camera, pls come with it for group picture/recordings. If your name is not listed and you are in Lagos, pls quote the list and I will update it accordingly.

Other locations should follow suit.

Let's make history people.

Posted this on the 30th but seems it was hidden. Should we still hold the date or take 11th August but the earlier, the better

@tapesz
@emmhynet18
@2fishes
@kwammy5000
@probsolver
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2013
ib4ola: we have trusted CVM with our money not because we have meet either Elena or Victor In person, But we trust them because of there integrity. Now i think we can call for a meeting online where we have different team discuss in line with there product interest knowing fully well that we all have interest in different product. if you ask me i will suggest a group meeting on Skype reason being the fact that we don't need to discuss every detail here.

Nice comment but this does not relate to what am saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.