Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (50083 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
9free:
Please Sir, speak English so that we can be on thesame page. Gall bladder wetin
i meant gall stones,
dude why dont you use google before showing your ignorance on the internet. Type gall stone and see for yourself, as for uncut jewel, these are jewels in their raw form before they are taken to the jeweler for decorative cutting, hope i have answerd your question
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Niiade(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Thinking
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
portharcourt guys lets put our heads together i have a plan 07012228485

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Niiade(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lovely ideas entering left and right, whao Nigerian are always enterprising that's more than a fact now.

Well options I am seeing are good, for me marketing aint my forte, Management, financing and administration is my forte. I can only contribute capital and help in my forte points and a lil marketing.

I believe we have various options to pick from but but but the longer it takes, this thread would end up being the room for a large number thinking aloud and small cliques doing the business on the side.

I think a good way is having a large contribution and members agreeing to two-five or ten products after propeR reviewing and product testing. Then a large number is brought and further processed to states to sell. This aids to ensures a large discounted amount in the cost of the products which is good. Is there a price control measure? Can we all storm the market with the same products in various sections to sell? How would profit be determined?

I believe the real questions aint yet being answered and asked.

I suggest a chat room be created, we have 2go,Whatapps,BB, yahoo, gtalk, etc

The earlier talk starts with rapid questions, suggestions, answers, opinions, feedback. The better.

Well done all the members I salute the tenacity.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
9free:
E be like say na only Ijebu Ode people serious for this biz. My people for North-Central where una dey We must not come late ooooohhh....
North central. where is ur location?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by planet4sure(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
very much interested , if by Gods grace we are able to conquer the market with our product and we are thinking of importing full load of container , I knw what to do to beat down the cost of clearing frm the port , cause I work with a licensed customs agent. Lagos zone lets fix a date for a face to face meeting . Peace.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
planet4sure: very much interested , if by Gods grace we are able to conquer the market with our product and we are thinking of importing full load of container , I knw what to do to beat down the cost of clearing frm the port , cause I work with a licensed customs agent. Lagos zone lets fix a date for a face to face meeting . Peace.

Chairman, nice one. Someone with vast knowledge about importation should lead the lagos team, and lets commence delibration ASAP.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Aleshyto(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Manutd19:

Welcome aboard mate. Will get in touch with you shortly
i sent u my mail through 07057878593 but yet to deliver. 2ascadek at gmail dot com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Following
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Opiosko: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2013
I Rep Delta and Edo...I for add Anambra, but Onisha boyz too ova sabi grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Sobrit(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2013
I believe grouping of this jv can go beyong states or city circles. Adjacent states can team up and that will be a plus in terms of their market and reach.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Sobrit(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Enugu, awka, calabar, ogoja abakaliki, afikpo, Nsukka, here.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Sobrit(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2013
The market around this axis is yawning.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2013
rigormortis:
i meant gall stones,
dude why dont you use google before showing your ignorance on the internet. Type gall stone and see for yourself, as for uncut jewel, these are jewels in their raw form before they are taken to the jeweler for decorative cutting, hope i have answerd your question
Aside the e-insult which I never expected from you, you've answered well.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2013
mukhcech: North central. where is ur location?
Home of peace and tourism.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2013
Hello house, now that i realised that boys are really getting ready to become men, i am willing make recommendations that will be of value to the continuity of this venture. With the way the ideas i am seeing is going, it seems you guys are looking at a short term partnership that will last for a while. Anyway, i will be back for my recommendation. I pray it makes sense sha.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2013
abbacool: .

Am interested nd I rep Abj also, halla 07060518510
Abuja guys, please add me up since Jos guys are not here. On NL and Whattsapp.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Ijebu-Ode guys: We're trying to meet and discuss. Pls guys try and get in touch with me on 08174503939. or tonjeola on 08098774971 as soon as possible.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by adelegan1: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2013
T
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by dickjay: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Goodmorning colleagues, PortHarcourt or Aba Importers, Lets hook up! These are where I have my biz mainstay!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2013
grin
This thread is funny,people are just saying I am here ,I am there .noone is saying what he deals in and what he or she is looking for in his or her potential business partner.I won't be surprise if some ppl turn this thread into a dating link.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2013
RECOMMENDATION

since the number of people interested in this are beyond control, i will advise the JV to be grouped by states in which each state will have an individual heading it. Due, to the complexity in lagos, i will recommend, lagos should b grouped into 5 senatorial districts headed by an individuals (IKORODU, BADAGRY, IKEJA, LAGOS ISLAND AND EPE). This district will meet with there members, brainstorm and make recommendations. This will be so in other state. All the head will meet after then to table down recommendations from each state or district after then make final decision. The heads will later go back to there members to give feedback. Minute of minute at the central will be fowarded to all members for final approval.Each head will be chosen by each district or state during their meeting and the head at the central will be chosen by the district and state head to avoid complication. I will recommend the central head comes from Lagos for easy business gurus. The heads may suggest an online conference meeting due to distance

From what i have seen so far since season 1, i think we have professionals in all the field that will lead to th growth of the venture (IT experts, marketers, business strategists, legal personnels, advert experts, media experts, custom agents, accountatants and auditors etc).

Let us stop all this this indication of names and states. I think a central mail should be created in which all those will forward there names, city and state. this names will later be regrouped according to district and state, so that each person will know where they belong and plan on how they will meet. Let the IT experts in the house start brainstorming on how to create a good website for the venture in which each member will have an email and password. Each member to get ID cards.

I will be back later to recommend some others stuf. I need a venture that will last for long and expand to be a force to reckon with in Afica. Hope i made sense. SESSYTONY

7 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by adelegan1: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by steve10(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2013
jonaboy: . Pls in which of the states are u based precisely, I base in kaduna, pls anybody in kaduna, Zaria or Kafanchan can PM me so we can meet and discuss how to benefit from this great opportunity. Together we'll go far.

Am in zaria
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by steve10(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2013
jonaboy: . Pls in which of the states are u based precisely, I base in kaduna, pls anybody in kaduna, Zaria or Kafanchan can PM me so we can meet and discuss how to benefit from this great opportunity. Together we'll go far.

Am in zaria 08057268422
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by planet4sure(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2013
this is a very good site for bulk import www.globalsources dot com only registered company can buy from them.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Wizeboy(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2013
This is my own little suggestion on this issue based on the people's suggestion I have read so far here.

Firstly, I don't think the "Buy and Share Option" will work. If it works in the first instance where people pool their money together to buy in bulk and the goods were share, it will never work on the long run because we have marketing skills more than each other, which means that, on the long run the large pool of capital will not available again due to the fact that, Surveycash for example may have sold all his own product and his customers are expecting the next order from him while other members may still be battling with their own product. Mind you, other members will not want to give Surveycash their products at exact price they were bought/share or at more discount rate BECAUSE they too are in the business to make profit and Surveycash will not also want to sell what will not bring profit to his pocket. Based on this fact, Surveycash will be forced to start importing on his own, which mean going back to square one.

Secondly, I believe the JV can work if proper planning, deliberation and most importantly agreement were reach. In this case, there should be a biding agreement among all the members that will be involved. Such agreement must have legal backing because of the unforeseen circumstance (it will be good if Lawyer can draft the agreement for every member of the JV to consent and sign). This agreement will be like a constitution which will guide all the aspects of the JV business.

Thirdly, It will also be wrong for people to contribute money equally and when the goods arrived, some people will now go to sleep while others will be on field selling day and night. Based on this fact, is better a well comprehensive Joint Venture Deed be agreed upon. This is how it will work: Profit will always be shared equally BUT those people marketing and selling the product must have an agreed amount of COMPENSATION/COMMISSION (we can also called it salary) based on any goods sold. For example, if 2Sexy sold 10 pieces of the JV product, there should be a certain Commission he must receive by selling those goods (may be 10% or more on the total goods sold within that period). All these Commission/Compensation will have already been given to the members who deserve it before the NET PROFIT will now be worked out. It is the NET PROFIT that all members will now share equally.

I believe this Compensation/Commission can even create job for some of us that are yet to secure good job; by doing this, we are not only developing ourselves financially but also creating job for some of the members or other people that will be involved in it.

All other things that will be considered in that JV agreement will be drawings, what ratio of capital will be allowed as people may not want to contribute equally to the business and all other aspect in order to make it more convenient and easier for members.

To me, JV business is a good venture if proper way are follow. I may not have time for marketing or selling BUT I can also contribute my own quota in the administration of the JV.

Subscribing to the idea...

8 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2013
9free:
Aside the e-insult which I never expected from you, you've answered well.

i apologise for the insult, i never meant it that way

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Cwhyte(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2013
This is why I said I prefer option 1 because this can easily turn DIYIG into a corporation. But yet, I understand why option 2 may be preferred because it is easy to set up. But we can start with option 2 evolved into 1 as time goes on.
Wizeboy: This is my own little suggestion on this issue based on the people's suggestion I have read so far here.

Firstly, I don't think the "Buy and Share Option" will work. If it works in the first instance where people pool their money together to buy in bulk and the goods were share, it will never work on the long run because we have marketing skills more than each other, which means that, on the long run the large pool of capital will not available again due to the fact that, Surveycash for example may have sold all his own product and his customers are expecting the next order from him while other members may still be battling with their own product. Mind you, other members will not want to give Surveycash their products at exact price they were bought/share or at more discount rate BECAUSE they too are in the business to make profit and Surveycash will not also want to sell what will not bring profit to his pocket. Based on this fact, Surveycash will be forced to start importing on his own, which mean going back to square one.

Secondly, I believe the JV can work if proper planning, deliberation and most importantly agreement were reach. In this case, there should be a biding agreement among all the members that will be involved. Such agreement must have legal backing because of the unforeseen circumstance (it will be good if Lawyer can draft the agreement for every member of the JV to consent and sign). This agreement will be like a constitution which will guide all the aspects of the JV business.

Thirdly, It will also be wrong for people to contribute money equally and when the goods arrived, some people will now go to sleep while others will be on field selling day and night. Based on this fact, is better a well comprehensive Joint Venture Deed be agreed upon. This is how it will work: Profit will always be shared equally BUT those people marketing and selling the product must have an agreed amount of COMPENSATION/COMMISSION (we can also called it salary) based on any goods sold. For example, if 2Sexy sold 10 pieces of the JV product, there should be a certain Commission he must receive by selling those goods (may be 10% or more on the total goods sold within that period). All these Commission/Compensation will have already been given to the members who deserve it before the NET PROFIT will now be worked out. It is the NET PROFIT that all members will now share equally.

I believe this Compensation/Commission can even create job for some of us that are yet to secure good job; by doing this, we are not only developing ourselves financially but also creating job for some of the members or other people that will be involved in it.

All other things that will be considered in that JV agreement will be drawings, what ratio of capital will be allowed as people may not want to contribute equally to the business and all other aspect in order to make it more convenient and easier for members.

To me, JV business is a good venture if proper way are follow. I may not have time for marketing or selling BUT I can also contribute my own quota in the administration of the JV.

Subscribing to the idea...
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Aleshyto: i sent u my mail through 07057878593 but yet to deliver. 2ascadek at gmail dot com

sorry will send u a mail soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.