Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49467 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2013
oshie: UNA WELDONE

Thanks for the call and sharing the vision.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2013
meemeee: Pls check,I've sent a text with my details,expecting the reply.thanks

I av gone thru d email and text msg.. May God see us thru sis venture.. Sessytony
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2013
surveycash:

Thanks for the call and sharing the vision.

@Surveycash...........Kudos bro. Saw ur message

<a href=http://zaza-free-online-games.en.softonic.com/ >free games</a>
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
I REPEAT AND SOUND IT LOUDER!GOVERNMENT WILL LOOK FOR US SOON FOR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP,PLS LET US NT BE DISTRACTED,COME LET US TAKE ON THE GOLIATHS OF THEIR INDUSTRY...NO SMALL BUSINESS TODAY CAN AFFORD TO IGNORE THE REWARDS OF JOINT VENTURING.MIND YOU THE ALMIGHT JUMIA e-COMMERCE RETAILER WITH OPERATION IN NIGERIA,EGYPT AND MOROCCO IS NOT OWN BY BY ONE MAN BUT BY A CO-FOUNDERS OF TUNDE KEHINDE AND RAPHEAL AFAEDOR(GRADUATES OF HAVARD UNIVERSITY)...THE PIC HERE SIMPLY SHOWS THAT EVEN FARMERS AND MARKET WOMEN APPRECIATES THE BENEFITS OF JOINT VENTURE,NO MATTER HOW DULL YOU THINK YOU ARE JUST COME AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM(SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO PUT FOOD IN THEIR OWN MOUTH,A LAZY PERSON WILL THINK HE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SEVEN PEOPLE WHO CAN GIVE REASONS FOR THEIR OWN OPINIONS)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ikeja district on point. Let's start putting on our thinking cap before sunday's meeting
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Niiade(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am very interested in the meeting, would love to be on the list, even if there is no space I don't mind standing and looking on. thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by tapesz: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=surveycash]
[color=#006600]
Pls confirm the receipt of sms and e-mail
sms and mail received.may God see us till den
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ponybiz: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am waiting.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Greatken007 - Will you be there on Sunday?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2013

13 people confirmed for Lagos meeting slated for Sunday 4th August, 2013 @ 1:00pm. No African time pls.

@melojames
@kwammy5000
@semanose
@tapesz
@manutd19
@bajugbajug
@twinskenny
@jackson44
@colum
@meemeee
@planet4sure ****not sure. Pls confirm attendance
@sesstony
@ pj3400 ****call conference.
@Niiade
@Surveycash

@Iam_TOBBY...How far? 4th August, 2013.

Where are @bassette, @Greatken007, @jta2012 and @chueby

@twinskenny...Am yet to get your details

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
surveycash:
13 people confirmed for Lagos meeting slated for Sunday 4th August, 2013 @ 1:00pm. No African time pls.

@melojames
@kwammy5000
@semanose
@tapesz
@manutd19
@bajugbajug
@twinskenny
@jackson44
@colum
@meemeee
@sesstony
@Niiade
@Surveycash

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
surveycash:

@melojames
@kwammy5000
@semanose
@tapesz
@manutd19
@bajugbajug
@twinskenny
@jackson44
@colum
@meemeee
@sesstony
@Niiade
@Surveycash

If power bank makes the first list of products to be imported during the meeting, then PM me immediately after the meeting with details. I no go carry last for this novel idea......
9free@mail.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
surveycash:

Pls confirm the receipt of sms and e-mail?
yeah i got it,i will definitely be there on sunday.thanks my oga nla
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
9free:
If power bank makes the first list of products to be imported during the meeting, then PM me immediately after the meeting with details. I no go carry last for this novel idea......
9free@mail.com

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by iroko784real: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
surveycash:

@melojames
@kwammy5000
@semanose
@tapesz
@manutd19
@bajugbajug
@twinskenny
@jackson44
@colum
@meemeee
@sesstony
@Niiade
@Surveycash

I am interested in the meeting please need invite abeg oo 08064438611 please abeg
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by probsolver: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sorry for coming in late, include me in d meeting. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
sessytony: I still think u guys should work on the idea quoted. Let everybody that is interested send there name, city and state there to a mail created by i suggest SURVEYCASH and survey cash will then group them according to districts or states so that they can everyone can know those in their state. U guys should stop all dis i represent kano nonsense if you really want this business to stand

I go for wizboy recommendation cos buying and splitting is not a going concern venture. it will only last for a while.

This is the way it should go.... everyone in involved should put in capital he/she can afford and will get dividends according to the capital contributed. This is the way it should go, anyone that brings in contract to sell ill automatically get 10% of the profit from that transaction and the remaining 90% will go to the company's account. At the end of each of each month, each member will donate 50% of is dividend which will be added to is previous capital. This will expand the capital level of the business and the member's capital. this is called capital reserved. However, those that will render professional service can do it voluntarily or at a token. I am looking at this JV going for. You gys should not compare this venture to the igbo's buying buying and splitting business cos we are not illitrates but professionals. i hate it when we use them as the standard sad.The thing about nigerians is that they dont like going into long term commitment, all they want is sharp sharp business. I still have more benefitting ideas to share if you guys take actions and the business grows to a particular level. I will like survey and the oga at the top to consider all i have said and take actions to avoid unnecessary talk without action. ME THEY HUNGRY FOR XMAS BUSINESS OHHH.... sessytony

dis guy or lady...u r 2 intelligent,am really impressed
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ini4brandon(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
ib4ola: 4people including my self already showed interest in the Mini washing Machine. we need 6 more people to go, as soon as we have that we will set the ball rolling. feel free to request for product link if you are interested. Location is not a barrier
@ib4ola im in :
email:ini4brandon@yahoo.com.
u said 40k each person ?
can you send product link?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ini4brandon(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
ib4ola: 4people including my self already showed interest in the Mini washing Machine. we need 6 more people to go, as soon as we have that we will set the ball rolling. feel free to request for product link if you are interested. Location is not a barrier
@ib4ola im in :
email:ini4brandon@yahoo.com.
sry no g.s.m# (security tins)
u said 40k each person ?
can you send product link?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Rexyl(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Interested, for Oyo State.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by iroko784real: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=9free][/quote] stil waitin for text pls i wan attend
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
surveycash:

Noted.

pls Oga Surveycash. On d powerbank ish. Count me in. I NEED DEM in my campus.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mukhcech(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
9free:
9free@mail.com
pls count me on d powerbank to. Email is ahmad2mukhtar@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=checkerwork]Is there anyone from Ibadan-Ilorin who is interested in the importation of Tablet & some ICT stuffs...let me hear from you.08167401465,mayowalala@gmail.com.[
i am all ears
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by shinaf: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]ilove this novel idea i wish to represent ogbomosho....lautech as a student ..i love business....

am in with all body....when is our own meeting come on
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by tapesz: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
surveycash, i rely appriciate ur call, nd ur selflessness 2wards d success of d JV.MAY GOD spare us all till 2moro.cheers
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by hipinnacle: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2013
PLS. Iam also interested oooo. but my location is akure axis. it is an opportunity i av bn looking 4. u can send any necesary info. 2 me too. pinnacle.business89@yahoo.com.

likewise @ayoola & 2sexy (i think u are still serving in ondo, i mean 2sexy) hook me up & lets roll
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 3:03am On Aug 04, 2013
D-DAY...DONT ALLOW THE MOVING TRAIN TO LEAVE YOU...I HATE IT WHEN I HEAR PPLE SAYING THOSE INTERESTED IN THIS OR THAT SHOULD HOOK UP,WHY CANT WE BE PATIENT AND WAIT TO HEAR FRM THE DECISION FRM TODAY'S MEETING,BRAINSTORMING STAGE MIGHT BE OVER TODAY AFTER THE MEETING,NEXT TO IT IS EXECUTION OF PLANS...AS WE MEET,LET US TRY TO LOOK AT MAJOR NEEDS OF NIGERIANS,DONT FORGET THAT NIGERIANS LOVE CHEAP AND QUALITY PRODUCTS.OUR DECISION MAKERS SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT OUR GREATEST CHALLENGE NOW IS MODEL FORMULATION...(GETTING THE DETAILS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED,NOT FORGETTING THAT SOME MIGHT NATURALLY FALL BY THE WAY SIDE,SELECTING 3 BREAD WINNING PRODUCTS FOR A START,ZONING INTO GROUPS BY STATE MIGHT BE OK WITH 1 REP ),BUY AND SPLIT SHOULDN'T BE PART OF THE DISCUSION,AMOUNT TO BE CONTRIBUTED,DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT,OVERALL TEAM LEADER,LEGAL ADVISER,KICK OF DATE,OFFICE LOCATION, SHOULD TOP THE LIST OF OUR DISCUSION,SPIES ARE NT HAPPY WITH THESE GREAT IDEAS,AN ORDINARY STONE FROM DAVID HAD AN EXTRA-ORDINARY EFFECT ON GOLIATH

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Praise5: 5:13am On Aug 04, 2013
please guys I'm on this seriously and in lagos too.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by esorison(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2013
melojames: Please where are the interested & serious lagos residents?
Am a resident of Lagos state based in Illupeju. 08165007447. BBM-2813E615. Let's get in touch
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by esorison(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2013
mukhcech:
pls Oga Surveycash. On d powerbank ish. Count me in. I NEED DEM in my campus.
Me too @ survey. Thanks for the sms. Will be there
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ajibaby2: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2013
ib4ola:

Sent
Saw it. I will get back to you thru email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.