Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49466 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2013
The bottom line of the above story is how Apple started with an idea and became a global name.
we need a whatsapp group with google circle as my oga pointed out.
let us hear from the chief scribe first. He should try to work at a nano speed.

As fanclub ponted out long term, long term, long term.

Products to be branded in biz name. we all go out online and in every site, thread and blog to talk about the products as the best. post links of our sites everywhere possible. we are expected to patronise our products as charity begins at home. everyone is involved in soucing for big supplies in his area. i cant wait to own a tab that our company name will appear when it is booting. creating employment for neroflo57 and other members.
As we are familiar with issues with products in the market, ours should be tailored to address such.

I see where we start from known terrain to impoting young chinese girls for naija guys to marry while exporting our ebony girls to china. I see our company addressing major family issues that have resulted in divorce and unfaithfullnes in naija homes by selling manhood enlarger and related products

I see where manufacturers in ebay and amazon are begging to ship to naija

Note that location is no barrier as everybody cant be in Eko Oni baje

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by stevestan1(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2013
i have being following this for a while now, and i am interested to do this importation bussiness. I am in ibadan presently but reside in lagos. Pls i am seriousl interest please.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
oshie: I see where we start from known terrain to impoting young chinese girls for naija guys to marry while exporting our ebony girls to china. I see our company addressing major family issues that have resulted in divorce and unfaithfullnes in naija homes by selling manhood enlarger and related products

Nice points bro grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by olupentane(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
#I raised my hand up, and in sec sch voice# excuse me sir I'm interested oooo. i rep IBADAN. those in I.B we need cme together oooo. ajumose gbogbo wa ni oooo.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin
Nigerians are so clever and smart,see advert strategy
olupentane: those in I.B we need cme together oooo. ajumose gbogbo wa ni oooo.
grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
m
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
oshie: The bottom line of the above story is how Apple started with an idea and became a global name.
we need a whatsapp group with google circle as my oga pointed out.
let us hear from the chief scribe first. He should try to work at a nano speed.

As fanclub ponted out long term, long term, long term.

Products to be branded in biz name. we all go out online and in every site, thread and blog to talk about the products as the best. post links of our sites everywhere possible. we are expected to patronise our products as charity begins at home. everyone is involved in soucing for big supplies in his area. i cant wait to own a tab that our company name will appear when it is booting. creating employment for neroflo57 and other members.
As we are familiar with issues with products in the market, ours should be tailored to address such.

I see where we start from known terrain to impoting young chinese girls for naija guys to marry while exporting our ebony girls to china. I see our company addressing major family issues that have resulted in divorce and unfaithfullnes in naija homes by selling manhood enlarger and related products

priceless... I like the part where you said we should promote the company in different way... Imagine people having a blog and constantly talking about products sold on jumia.com...

Apart from long term, we should forget personal profit for now and also take customer care serious... Because in any business, Customer is KING!

If all members individually promote the company true custom t-shirts, facebook ads, google adword. Blogs... Imagine the possibility!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
our ogas,whats happening 2day,d thread seems dry
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Untill our chief scribe releases the outcome of yesterday's meeting the house will remain at a stand still. una neva no say secretary get power. Or the item 7 neva digest after over 24 hours.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Mcleo007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Updates of the goings on in the house please.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by DTalented(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Nawa o. E be like say Train don liv ppl wey no go meeting o.

Hmm
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by DTalented(m): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2013
surveycash:
It's been a stessful day. Sorry for the silence. We'll give you a summary once the secretary is through with the minutes

Bro we are still waiting o.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Our boss is still cooking,await delicious food from our oga @ TђƸ̵ top survey cash. Incase U̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ﻉrﻉ not present @ TђƸ̵ lagos JV meeting, U̶̲̥̅̊ are indeed missing in action.just be ┏̲A̶̲̅┓̲ little patient Ƒ̐oя TђƸ̵ latest update, from our secretary.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2013
I luv naija coin double... Men are really tired of d suspense. All I will say is b patient. Elders dat know d value of kolanut don't rush it... sessytony
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2013
good morning y' ll...we or me am still waiting oohh
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by bolayei: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Okay i think it's time i come in..why do you guys always think china, all you need is someone that can source things for you.., there are different ways of sourcing things locally in different countries or is this thread limited to only nigerian based? What about people outside nigeria that have lost money from sending things home due to lack of commitment back home they lost money? What about things that sell the minute they open containers? Getting quality tablets,lcds,phones is easy it does not have to be made in china. Getting clothes, jewelleries is easy too it does not have to be made in china.

If i can get a clearing agent that will clear the goods with his own money that will be his investment atleast that way he is seeing what he is investing in.

If i can get people that want things and i source these things with my own money, with the guarantee that they will buy immiediately, i will source the items and when cleared everyone takes what they have ordered.

I am looking for partners in different states to start a franchise...interested partners should have up to 500k and looking for 9 other guys and no one will give anyone money we just play our parts. This investment is one that last 25-30years and it's life changing. The reason i need partners is because i am not based in nigeria and with partners based in nigeria i am sure of things being in order as people always protect their own.

I have alot of businesses i would like to go into but distance have always been a barrier so i believe with partners and not being greedy i will achieve my goal.

How does selling power sound? You can get in touch by ringing me 00447831374371
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Brother u are welcome,I can link u up with a very good business group which am part of them.will can also be partners,like u suggested or U̶̲̥̅̊ do the buying$will do the clearing$marketing both online$offline.any choice of yours,feel free τ̲̅ȍ reply.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by planet4sure(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=bolayei]Okay i think it's time i come in..why do you guys always think china, all you need is someone that can source things for you.., there are different ways of sourcing things locally in different countries or is this thread limited to only nigerian based? What about people outside nigeria that have lost money from sending things home due to lack of commitment back home they lost money? What about things that sell the minute they open containers? Getting quality tablets,lcds,phones is easy it does not have to be made in china. Getting clothes, jewelleries is easy too it does not have to be made in china.

If i can get a clearing agent that will clear the goods with his own money that will be his investment atleast that way he is seeing what he is investing in.

If i can get people that want things and i source these things with my own money, with the guarantee that they will buy immiediately, i will source the items and when cleared everyone takes what they have ordered.

I am looking for partners in different states to start a franchise...interested partners should have up to 500k and looking for 9 other guys and no one will give anyone money we just play our parts. This investment is one that last 25-30years and it's life changing. The reason i need partners is because i am not based in nigeria and with partners based in nigeria i am sure of things being in order as people always protect their own.

I have alot of businesses i would like to go into but distance have always been a barrier so i believe with partners and not being greedy i will achieve my goal.

Interesting can I knw ur name and location? Am Abiodun a clearing agent at tin can island Apapa port , our office is at national building container complex by second gate Tincan . Would like to be a ur partner but lets take about me clearing ur goods with my money here is my contact: zero 8 zero 640 99 124 , email: planet4sure at gmail dot com

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by daronscopy(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2013
@survey cash am fully interested
I rep sango ota Ogun state...
awaiting ur reply
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2013
bolayei: Okay i think it's time i come in..why do you guys always think china, all you need is someone that can source things for you.., there are different ways of sourcing things locally in different countries or is this thread limited to only nigerian based? What about people outside nigeria that have lost money from sending things home due to lack of commitment back home they lost money? What about things that sell the minute they open containers? Getting quality tablets,lcds,phones is easy it does not have to be made in china. Getting clothes, jewelleries is easy too it does not have to be made in china.

What kind or type of power grin grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2013
pls sirs,i would av jumped into these ideas but am limited by cash,so am saying 1s again,i could be a full time marketer...powerbank is a good product 1 can start wt...cos of d electricity problems we av in 9ja...my no 07036850609 watsapp/txt or call,mail is oneroflo@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2013
we think China bc we want to start from familiar to unfamiliar terrain.

It is not limited to Naija based but will be operated from Naija with lagos being corporate HQ. I earlier posted that location is no barrier.

By the time the company is formed, you will have confidence u have made a right choice partnering with great minds.

Your imput will be useful as per product research

with the above points cleared, let brief you what we intend doing here. we want to form a registered coy, contribute cash, do research on products, manufacturers and marketing. create a befitting web site for our coy. create a hell of awareness for our products through all means including using town cryers by people like me that stays in the village. company to be run in a strucutured and legal manner making it an entity. Everyone must be involved in searching for sales of products in his area- meaning that we can sale our product to any part of Africa and the world. The joint venture does not replace our individual businessess. Although it may create employment for some of us.

Your franchise is a good idea of its own. Your target money is 500k. The coy, when formed might decide to invest in your franchise if the board so wishes. Conversely, your imput could be of value to the coy we intend starting.

You guys abroad have had your fingers bitten by your relations and friends you trust with your hard earned money. It's no news in Naija. For me, I prefer dealing with like minds. Take a look at property section and see what SPIDER is doing that has made people abroad beg him to build houses for them without having to meet/know him. poeple have made names (good and bad as well) on this site. It is this confidence that has made poeple on this thread feel they can come together and achieve a common goal. In one way or the other here and DIYIG thread have been silently partnering among themselves by sharing links and recommending stores/supplier as well as demystifying importation hurdles.

Naija rough ooooo. Try come back with plenty dollar oooooooo. one good thing about naija is that it has a good OWAMBE enviroment to enjoy money
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2013
oshie: we think China bc we want to start from familiar to unfamiliar terrain.

It is not limited to Naija based but will be operated from Naija with lagos being corporate HQ. I earlier posted that location is no barrier.

By the time the company is formed, you will have confidence u have made a right choice partnering with great minds.

Your imput will be useful as per product research

with the above points cleared, let brief you what we intend doing here. we want to form a registered coy, contribute cash, do research on products, manufacturers and marketing. create a befitting web site for our coy. create a hell of awareness for our products through all means including using town cryers by people like me that stays in the village. company to be run in a strucutured and legal manner making it an entity. Everyone must be involved in searching for sales of products in his area- meaning that we can sale our product to any part of Africa and the world. The joint venture does not replace our individual businessess. Although it may create employment for some of us.

Your franchise is a good idea of its own. Your target money is 500k. The coy, when formed might decide to invest in your franchise if the board so wishes. Conversely, your imput could be of value to the coy we intend starting.

You guys abroad have had your fingers bitten by your relations and friends you trust with your hard earned money. It's no news in Naija. For me, I prefer dealing with like minds. Take a look at property section and see what SPIDER is doing that has made people abroad beg him to build houses for them without having to meet/know him. poeple have made names (good and bad as well) on this site. It is this confidence that has made poeple on this thread feel they can come together and achieve a common goal. In one way or the other here and DIYIG thread have been silently partnering among themselves by sharing links and recommending stores/supplier as well as demystifying importation hurdles.

Naija rough ooooo. Try come back with plenty dollar oooooooo. one good thing about naija is that it has a good OWAMBE enviroment to enjoy money

oshie,pls am i qualified 2 be part of the JV,i cant say i av capital of like 50k 2 contribute,i can only boast of 10-15k,but i would market like my life depends on it cos afterall am currently unemployed n i don tire 4 mama thank u n hand 2 mouth things
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
daronscopy: @survey cash am fully interested
I rep sango ota Ogun state...
awaiting ur reply
brother which area do U̶̲̥̅̊ live,in sango otta.am also from sango-otta,though work in lagos.am also part of the group,I was at the meeting also on sunday.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Funpeter: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
jackson44: brother which area do U̶̲̥̅̊ live,in sango otta.am also from sango-otta,though work in lagos.am also part of the group,I was at the meeting also on sunday.
also reside in owode area but can make it to sango, abeg if una decide make una carry me along
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bros, i my opinion you are key to the JV bc marketing is KEY.
meanwhile not even survey cash can answer your quest as It will be left for the board of the JV to come with their modus operandi.
we are still in suspence created by chief scribe.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by hunda: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ all,i am so grateful we could do dis together thanks so much,infact when i started reading dis thread and saw d power of our various minds i knew dis JV has come 2 stay,cos everything said so far whether u like it or not has contributed to making dis soup tasty.
as i join the queue 2 wait for summary of d lagos meeting i would want us to know dat 4 every long term venture money(profits) was NEVER the main priority rather proper planning on mkting,research,customer base/relations,emerging competitors,expansions etc, with that u will be sort after with massive profits rolling in. the zeal and expectations are high but only serious ple will standand continue when the chips are down,when challenges show fort, i see a conglomerate emerging cos guys are so serious.
that being said @princeUK21 fix a date for PHC, it's impt cos I'm in fully. @perp
@bumi
@dickjay
@imanuelle
@adikij
@phantom
let's get portharcourt rocking
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
hunda: @ all,i am so grateful we could do dis together thanks so much,infact when i started reading dis thread and saw d power of our various minds i knew dis JV has come 2 stay,cos everything said so far whether u like it or not has contributed to making dis soup tasty.
as i join the queue 2 wait for summary of d lagos meeting i would want us to know dat 4 every long term venture money(profits) was NEVER the main priority rather proper planning on mkting,research,customer base/relations,emerging competitors,expansions etc, with that u will be sort after with massive profits rolling in. the zeal and expectations are high but only serious ple will standand continue when the chips are down,when challenges show fort, i see a conglomerate emerging cos guys are so serious.
that being said @princeUK21 fix a date for PHC, it's impt cos I'm in fully. @perp
@bumi
@dickjay
@imanuelle
@adikij
@phantom
let's get portharcourt rocking

Amaechi must buy my market. grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by bolayei: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
9free:
What kind or type of power grin grin

Thanks for your interest.., i am talking about electricity, where the government have failed we can make things happen in our own little way, by starting small and by small i don't mean small money.

Have you thought about solar farms? i know a number of people know about it but probably have not thought about investing in it. A 1MW solar farm can supply 500-1000 homes electricity for 24hrs.

In a place like nigeria its a win win.,since we have good sunlight and lack power, even the western world is encouraging new built houses to install solar panels to save on bills.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by millhouse: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=planet4sure][/quote]

calling
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by millhouse: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
bolayei: Okay i think it's time i come in..why do you guys always think china, all you need is someone that can source things for you.., there are different ways of sourcing things locally in different countries or is this thread limited to only nigerian based? What about people outside nigeria that have lost money from sending things home due to lack of commitment back home they lost money? What about things that sell the minute they open containers? Getting quality tablets,lcds,phones is easy it does not have to be made in china. Getting clothes, jewelleries is easy too it does not have to be made in china.

calling
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by OMOLADY(f): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
I would love to be a partner
I would want to represent those in surulere or orile part of lagos state
Kindly let me know how to participate
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.