Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49497 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kabsun(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
notindome:
surveycash are you a balewite? thats nice.i dey hail ohhh.balewite representing. we dey ur back.
Ar U? I graduated 2008. I am working there now. Studied CS.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
chemashie: You people should know some of us are not in Lagos nd you need to take that into consideration. I would like to know if such meeting is holding in Ondo State now.

OGA OF OGAS @ THE TOP,
OGA @ THE TOP, OTHERS IN THE BUSH.
I REMEMBER WE PURSUED THESE GUYS WITH OUR BANKING HALL AND BROWSING CHEAT QUESTIONS.

IT ALL POINTS TO ONE THING - WE ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THERE IS A MYSTICAL SAYING THAT SAID; WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY, THE MASTER WILL APPEAR.

SUNDAY MEETING WAS NOT FOR EKO ONI BAJE ALONE. IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF ALL. OTHER LOCATIONS/STATES/CITIES HAVE BEEN URGED TO MEET WITHIN A STIPULATED TIME AND COME UP WITH THIER REPS AS WELL AS GETTING TO KNOW THEMSELVES. RESIDENTS IN A PARTICULAR LOCATION KNOWS THE GAPS (WITH RESPESCT TO HUMAN NEEDS) WHICH EXISTS IN THIER AREA. THE ULTIMATE AIM OF OUR CORP IS TO EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY FILL THESE GAPS.

SO FAR, COMMENTS COMING IN SHOW WE NEED OUR PILOTS TO TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDERATION AS THEY MAY NOT KNOW IT ALL. LESS THAN 500 POSTS SINCE THE CREATION OF THE THREAD AND HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR.

THE STAGE WE ARE NOW IS DECLARATION OF LOCATIONS AND PHONE NUMBERS OR OTHERWISE TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE BASED SCHEDULE A MEETING

ME, MYSELF AND I WISH TO DECLARE OGBOMOSO AS MY LOCATION. MY CONTACT IS @ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 1:14am On Aug 07, 2013
beatsbug: 13th page and I just got Here
You been dey sleep? grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by lordmayor4(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Have been following this thread since creation and I can say its a step in the right direction ! I was not able to attend last Sunday meeting cos I was indisposed and I told my good friend @Jackson44 same and I won't be able to make the next one cos I will be travelling out of Lagos !
I wish also to clarify or be made clear on one thing tho ... Is there any plan to have an operating address ? Cos for a business of this magnitude and where peoples cash are involved and marketing also , there is a need to have an operating address , a business adress more like a shop no matter how small or big where your customers can visit , make purchases , place orders etc ... Physical presence matters and also where the partners can always visit to ascertain what's on ground and also get the information they need ... A shop can be gotten and a sales lady be employed to take care of it for the time being and the shop or office can be a rallying point to all who wish to market .. Buy ... Make enquiries etc ... Not many people are confident dealing online and trusting online marketing ! In any business ... Physical presence and address matters ...
My own little piece and question ! God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 4:49am On Aug 07, 2013
we need not to be in lagos to be part of history all you need do is form a local chapter. for the northerners its time to get our meeting plan started. kano, kaduna, zaria, jigawa, bauchi, kastina we can meet in kano. to be part of this send Nairaland user name to 07035994817. as soon as we have 10people meeting modality will be comunicated. let keep it coming.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 5:03am On Aug 07, 2013
ib4ola: we need not to be in lagos to be part of history all you need do is form a local chapter. for the northerners its time to get our meeting plan started. kano, kaduna, zaria, jigawa, bauchi, kastina we can meet in kano. to be part of this send Nairaland user name to 07035994817. as soon as we have 10people meeting modality will be comunicated. let keep it coming.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.keep it up bro,God bless you
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Zika130(f): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2013
steve10: Let me use this medium to call on importer
From the north (kaduna) let us come as one and connect with what our ogas are doing, Delay is dangerous.

Kaduna people when and where are we meeting especially now that our oga at the top Dr EL-Matteo is still in Kaduna, I know he will be part of us for now being the founder of this thread. Am in if you are please report here.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2013

I am using this time to call on Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Benin, Warri/Asaba, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha, PH, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Gombe/Bauchi to call for a meeting latest by 15th August 2013, so they can come up with their officials who will then work hand-in-hand with those of Lagos. Nairaland is not meant for Lagos alone, so also this. Distance will not be a barrier unless if you create one for yourselves.

Enough of the "I rep" stuff or dropping of e-mails. You guys should organise yourself and replicate the Lagos August 4th meeting.

Wish you good luck.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2013
pj3400: Good evening to you all. How was the day so far?

Is good to read through the minute of the last meeting and I will like to point out somethings.

1) please how many people attended the meeting?
2)is their any requirements identify Før you to become a member?
3)will their be any rule or law formulated that will govern this JV and the stipulated punishment Før offenders?
4)when can we start paying the 100k and the 1k because if we are ready, we should be ready
5)Ïs their any plans highlighted Før those that can not afford the 100k and if they can't, does that means they can't be part of it? Or is it a measure Før reducing the amount of participants?
6)Før the fact the one is not present Før one reason or the other, does that means that person does not represent Lagos?
7)if we are able to take up fully and as expected, do will all have equal right? Because, holding a post does not be term as being superior to other and those without post should have greater power to decided on those elected ( just ♍aι̥ own view)
coolIs sponsoring allowed or can we seek Før sponsor should we have a huge project to execute?
9)was their any pictures taken or video coverage or audio recording?
10)do we have something to show Før making a payment or Før agreeing to partake in the JV?

Still have many more questions to ask and I know many of this questions ♍aι̥ not need an immediate response because a lot of meeting upon meeting might be held before some of these questions can be answered to but, we might just need to take Note of it.

Like someone rightly said, all is not in the certificate you obtained or how good you speak good English but, we should be able to look withing and identify potentials in each and everyone of us without sentiment and we all should all try our best to drop our egos and work till people identify us as a point of reference to other graduate out there.

Ђα̲̅ppƔ and lovely night rest to you all. Pls all that I said above are just ♍aι̥ view and is never meant to harm anybody.

Thanks a lot. El-matteo (God bless you accordingly) all is should not be bring M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ before I share.

Ire ooooooo.

I guess all that I said above does not make any sense and that's why Surveycash and those that attended the meeting refuse to answer me or may be they are not online or they are still planning to reply when they have the right answer to ♍aι̥ questions. Is ok. Which ever way, all is well. Lying low mode activated now.

Lovely morning to you all.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by steve10(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Zika130:

Kaduna people when and where are we meeting especially now that our oga at the top Dr EL-Matteo is still in Kaduna, I know he will be part of us for now being the founder of this thread. Am in if you are please report here.

Where are meeting is it kaduna or kano?
Pls let hurry up
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ajibaby2: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2013
steve10:

Pls let hurry up
We have to come up with something 'sharp sharply'.
If you guys are good to go, am here with you.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mayorall(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2013
surveycash:
I am using this time to call on Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Benin, Warri/Asaba, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha, PH, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Gombe/Bauchi to call for a meeting latest by 15th August 2013, so they can come up with their officials who will then work hand-in-hand with those of Lagos. Nairaland is not meant for Lagos alone, so also this. Distance will not be a barrier unless if you create one for yourselves.

Enough of the "I rep" stuff or dropping of e-mails. You guys should organise yourself and replicate the Lagos August 4th meeting.

Wish you good luck.

Boss. Why Osun dis-farahan nah. Abeg make he farahan.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by temitayoadegoke(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Nice work. I think fixing a meeting on this platform won't be that easx because of the number of posts coming in. I will like 2 suggest that, probably d gen sec or someone else in d exco, shld spare us a phone number or email, specially for members to register. We may just have to send our names, ID, Phone nos, emails n location. This will help us to fix a meeting easily and do other things with ease. I support dis 120%.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Zika130(f): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2013
steve10:

Pls let hurry up

Hello, I thought each state is to have their own meeting like Lagos people did and not Zone meeting as your suggesting. Just asking or you have a better idea or reason why you prefer northern zone meeting. pls let know.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2013
pj3400:

I guess all that I said above does not make any sense and that's why Surveycash and those that attended the meeting refuse to answer me or may be they are not online or they are still planning to reply when they have the right answer to ♍α̲̅ι̥ questions. Is ok. Which ever way, all is well. Lying low mode activated now.

You are making whole lot of sense and I can assure you that your questions are being addressed.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2013
mayorall:

Boss. Why Osun dis-farahan nah. Abeg make he farahan.

My bad. sad It wasn't intentional sir. Pls, get your people together for a meet.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Ogbomoso axis roll call:
@ Oshie
@ Mayorall
@ shinaf
@ Soyedele1. Others to indicate please. drop your contact with 08034467226 to enale us fix our meeting.
LADOKITES in the house should identify themselves
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2013
You wont Compere Lagos to other state. Even on NL how May People have Being on board From Kano, Kaduna etc thats why i suggested that the few of us that are aware from the north should put our hard together irrespective of the state.

@steve10 location Zaria
@ib4ola location Kano

We have stated Counting

Just send your NL Id to 07035994817. Shikene

Zika130:

Hello, I thought each state is to have their own meeting like Lagos people did and not Zone meeting as your suggesting. Just asking or you have a better idea or reason why you prefer northern zone meeting. pls let know.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Am kicking a meeting on the 15 of august 2013 for the members of the JV portharcourt branch for more info contact me and also send me your name and nairaland nick name on 07012228485. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2013
pj3400:

I guess all that I said above does not make any sense and that's why Surveycash and those that attended the meeting refuse to answer me or may be they are not online or they are still planning to reply when they have the right answer to ♍aι̥ questions. Is ok. Which ever way, all is well. Lying low mode activated now.

Brotherly, relax! All your questions made a high ranking sense. Just chill while U watch as events unfold.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by gift2020(f): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2013
princeuk21: Am kicking a meeting on the 24 of august 2013 for the members of the JV portharcourt branch for more info contact me and also send me your name and nairaland nick name on 07012228485. Thanks

PH...am in...wwil. Send my details
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by shinaf: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Ogbomosho supported .........shinaf

oshie:

OGA OF OGAS @ THE TOP,
OGA @ THE TOP, OTHERS IN THE BUSH.
I REMEMBER WE PURSUED THESE GUYS WITH OUR BANKING HALL AND BROWSING CHEAT QUESTIONS.

IT ALL POINTS TO ONE THING - WE ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THERE IS A MYSTICAL SAYING THAT SAID; WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY, THE MASTER WILL APPEAR.

SUNDAY MEETING WAS NOT FOR EKO ONI BAJE ALONE. IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF ALL. OTHER LOCATIONS/STATES/CITIES HAVE BEEN URGED TO MEET WITHIN A STIPULATED TIME AND COME UP WITH THIER REPS AS WELL AS GETTING TO KNOW THEMSELVES. RESIDENTS IN A PARTICULAR LOCATION KNOWS THE GAPS (WITH RESPESCT TO HUMAN NEEDS) WHICH EXISTS IN THIER AREA. THE ULTIMATE AIM OF OUR CORP IS TO EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY FILL THESE GAPS.

SO FAR, COMMENTS COMING IN SHOW WE NEED OUR PILOTS TO TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDERATION AS THEY MAY NOT KNOW IT ALL. LESS THAN 500 POSTS SINCE THE CREATION OF THE THREAD AND HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR.

THE STAGE WE ARE NOW IS DECLARATION OF LOCATIONS AND PHONE NUMBERS OR OTHERWISE TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE BASED SCHEDULE A MEETING

ME, MYSELF AND I WISH TO DECLARE OGBOMOSO AS MY LOCATION. MY CONTACT IS @ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2013
Let it keep coming

@steve10 location Zaria
@ib4ola location Kano
@zika130 location Kaduna

We have stated Counting

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Bosariayo: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2013
well done to every1,pls where are we 4rm oyo having d meeting?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2013
ib4ola: Let it keep coming

@steve10 location Zaria
@ib4ola location Kano
@zika130 location Kaduna

We have stated Counting

9free location Jos
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Adikij(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2013
Am in for ph meeting
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2013

9free:
9free location Jos
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by olupentane(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Why is Ibadan people silent on this? we need not be scared of the 100k mentioned earlier, we can still come together and trash things out, So far the will is there the way will definately come, and I know money is not the problem for some people, so let's come together and make a change, we can stop all I must get to Lagos to get cool and cheap stuff syndrome in Ibadan.
I'm I really qualified to call my fellow Ibadan people for a meetting? But I think we need to do something fast, so my dear brothers and sisters let's come together to make this empire's root solid in Ibadan.

If we are in for the change let's send our NL user ID and location to 07036759627, we can make our dreams become reality. and make Ibadan great again. AJUMOSE GBOGBO WA NI OO.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by dickjay: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
I congratulate our men in Lagos! Prince and co in PH! Lets meet as suggested by Prince! I believe in this venture! It's action time!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by hunda: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ prince21 the meeting was said to hold before 15th Aug, so calling for it by 24th i don't know if that is ok by them in lagos, but whichever way am in fully..PH
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
princeuk21: Am kicking a meeting on the 15 of august 2013 for the members of the JV portharcourt branch for more info contact me and also send me your name and nairaland nick name on 07012228485. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
am placing the meeting on the 15th of Aug please all PH members should do there best to partake in the meeting. @all (am open to any questions) Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.