Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? (33664 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
9ja-bouy:
d pope is confused.u can't accept Christ n still b gay cos it is against d bible teachings
I think We Nigerians too are Confused that we don't even know what else to do than to Judge other People. While our Country is in Jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Indifferent: I'm a catholic but someone should tell pope to shut the fuk up.
I go soon carry vex join mountain of high tension. Oku!
Yu fit vex as yu like but no forget sey naija dey get worse. Which one dey more important to yu nah religion or yur country(Homeland)
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Wahala90: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
God's word is clear on this gay issue so whatever others say is irrelevant. Don't confuse church goers with Christians.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Wahala90: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu: [size=18pt]Catholism is of the devil![/size]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1325017/pew-research-nigeria-most-homophobic/1
Help urself out,learn a little truth of what most of you are ignorant of.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
trolling: well thats why they say idle mind is a devils workshop but its not loneliness alone,its spiritual too,well i get bored sometimes why dont i start desiring a man,abeg give me another excuse
We keep saying it Devil' work, then say God help us. But dont forget God will only help those who Help themselves.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
D Lioness: Foolish man. No doubt he is a gay hmslf.
im not catholic o! And i dont worship mary but you dont call the pope foolish. May GOD forgive you. He is not your mate, and he is a man of GOD (forget it he is) even if he goes astray. If he goes astray, dont follow him but dont call him names. Take example from david and saul. David did not kill saul because he was anointed despite GOD handed saul over to him. GOD help us IJCMN. AMEN
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by achovirux(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
achovirux:
Religious politics...propagation of human propagandas...let's leave church doctrines...use the word of Almighty God and call a spade a spade.Better if you don't want a take on a matter you keep your mouth shout and stay out of it.
If God in the begining look at Adam and said he needs a helper or a companion he(God))would have given Adam another strong man,No he gave Adam 'eve'therefore from the view of human creation Gay is against God's wish.Is all human wicked invention.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv: Just like ur useless father lies with seven demons evry night!
blessed is me when men and women shall say all manner of evil against you,thanks but i'll stick to what my Father taught me,pray for them that persecute you,forgive her Father for she knows not what is influencing her...have a nice day cool
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
I'll Tell who the real Gay people are. Its about 80% of those abusing the Pope for saying not to Judge them. They are hiding themselves in our shadows, even in yur so-called church. Ask yurself who is GAY, HOW CAN I TELL??.
peppy luv: angry stupid gay,u think my church supports ur devilish act? U need deliverance that's y my pope isn't judging u and mind u he said he isn't judging a repentant gay!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Raymysterio(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
The prophesy is about to be fulfilled. This is the LAST Pope. And he will change most things...this is the reason while they IMPEACHED the last Pope...cos he wasn't yielding to Gay pressure.
Now a gay appologist have become Pope.
This is the end people.
This is the last Pope.
The PETER of Rome.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Ayatullah(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2013

First time I am hearing a very stupid statement from Pope Francis..........what a shameful utterance undecided
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by emmasege: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Africa seems to be the last hope of Christianity. I used to think that the strong influence of catholicism in the western nations could still help preserve the faith of our fathers for a longer period in those nations. If Africa will be able to earnestly contend for the faith b4 the son of man returns is another concern. Little wonder in more than 2000 yrs ago, the omniscient Lord asked if he would still find the faith on earth when he returns. It's pathetic that the church now has anti-christs who now parade themselves as Christ's ambassadors, and the most disturbing thing is that they convince and confuse the weak in the way, thereby populating hell and depopulating heaven.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
achovirux:
If God in the begining look at Adam and said he needs a helper or a companion he(God))would have given Adam another strong man,No he gave Adam 'eve'therefore from the view of human creation Gay is against God's wish.Is all human wicked invention.
Yes thats true but don't forget it was Man that created Gay, Stealing, 419s, Killing, rituals, corruption, Politics, Mosque, Catholic, Redeem, Mountain of Fire, Deeper life e.t.c. And Man wants to be the one to Judge now , they refuse to leave it in God's hand I pity Them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Raymysterio: The prophesy is about to be fulfilled. This is the LAST Pope. And he will change most things...this is the reason while they IMPEACHED the last Pope...cos he wasn't yielding to Gay pressure.
Now a gay appologist have become Pope.
This is the end people.
This is the last Pope.
The PETER of Rome.
you were right about everything until u said he is the Peter of Rome,mind you the Romans killed Paul,Peter,James etc and Peter was never a Roman
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by eugeniks(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
P.Stacks:
Guush mehn!
I saw this thing on BBC and I was disappointed.

Different Popes different stance in one Religion..

All ya religious people how you all doing..

I expect to watch fight and argument on nairaland bai.. Oya gbagan.. Round one.. Fight..

Muslims, you can come and laff and amuse yourselves at xtains fighting against each other, that is not to say when Muslins too would be fighting themselves xtains won't laff ooo and that is not to say Xtains and muslims won't still have a Seperate fight later ooo,

But atleast its been bashing of Muslims since Senator Yerima's Childs-bride issues, nao let the Pope cause his own fracas for Bashing of xtains..

Religion is truly The Opium of the people..

We can Abolish Religion..
Yes we can..

please................ CHRISTIANITY is not and neva a religion. God's teaching will remain undiluted

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Rolax: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is time somebody will stand and do something for Christ! This is time to call a spade a spade. Everybody is afraid. Afraid of the White house and its allies. It is at times like this Peter denied Jesus 3 times. There is no Sugar-coating. Homosexuality is Sin. Christians must stand against legalizing it though not violently cuz Two wrongs cannot make a Right. The Bible made a clear stand point on this issue. Infact, it was the reason why Sodom was destroyed by God himself. The End Time is near!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
angry And who are u to judge! Bloody rapist like u!
Jeezuzpick:

Help me tell dem....

CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY!!

Jesus never said we should make graven images.

Jesus only called God HOLY FATHER!!

Now this unholy impostor has said you can do what God clearly hates and said so, and still seek Him??!!

Well, I don't fully blame catholics.
They don't read the bible for themselves, or do they?

Do they know Peter (so-called "first pope" and supposed founder of a "celibate order of sodomites) was a faithful husband of one wife? or can a Revd Fr. have a mother-in-law? mmmmm?

Read the scriptures fir yourself, catholic brothers and sisters.

Jesus loves you!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
emmasege: Africa seems to be the last hope of Christianity. I used to think that the strong influence of catholicism in the western nations could still help preserve the faith of our fathers for a longer period in those nations. If Africa will be able to earnestly contend for the faith b4 the son of man returns is another concern. Little wonder in more than 2000 yrs ago, the omniscient Lord asked if he would still find the faith on earth when he returns. It's pathetic that the church now has anti-christs who now parade themselves as Christ's ambassadors, and the most disturbing thing is that they convince and confuse the weak in the way, thereby populating hell and depopulating heaven.
Yet the Highest percentage of Poverty is In Africa WOW. I wonder Why, perhaps maybe God hasn't bailed Africa yet becuase we take things like this too Faarrrr!!!!. . Even Israel is Doing better than Nigeria.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by thaoriginator: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
ledafaze:

Christianity is not loosing it... Vatican HAS lost it.
who be Vaticans and who be Christians?
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv hope you are feeling better wink
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
angry And who are u to judge! Bloody rapist like u!
Jeezuzpick:

Help me tell dem....

CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY!!

Jesus never said we should make graven images.

Jesus only called God HOLY FATHER!!

Now this unholy impostor has said you can do what God clearly hates and said so, and still seek Him??!!

Well, I don't fully blame catholics.
They don't read the bible for themselves, or do they?

Do they know Peter (so-called "first pope" and supposed founder of a "celibate order of sodomites) was a faithful husband of one wife? or can a Revd Fr. have a mother-in-law? mmmmm?

Read the scriptures fir yourself, catholic brothers and sisters.

Jesus loves you!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Policewoman(f): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
People don't read and just talk rubbish. The pope is not encouraging GAY PEOPLE. He is only saying we should'nt discriminate but rather show them love. Maybe with that and some good exapmles and prayers, they may change.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
mascot87: I am very sure most nairalanders would misinterpret what the pope is trying to insinuate cos of lack of wisdom understanding his simple statement.Already I am seeing some bigoted illiterates making statements that makes me wonder why some ignoramus bigocony continue to reason with there nose rather than calming down, digest and think deeply on what the Pope is trying to say using there brains. angry
Most people would make silly statements just because they don't believe in the ideology of the Catholic church.Most people are hardcore Religiolistic and tribalistic in nature.
Mr man,would you have posted this coment if they were attacking Islam or Muslim?Am pretty sure you woulm have joined the bandwagon had it been the pope's statement was made by a Muslim..What the pope said is not a surprise to me though(gay pastors and bishops).We all know what Christainity is all about,unless we want to deceive ourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
khattab02: Gayism or lesbianism is not hereditary or genetic.It only man's evil invention and as such Can never be from Almighty GOD.Seems People are Forgetting the DESTRUCTION OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH.
And you seem to forget the teachings of Christ...

*LastBullet*
When Jesus ate with the "sinners" the people of his time also criticised him.
Perhaps, they thought He was encouraging their sinful life.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Niyinficient(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
P.Stacks:
Guush mehn!
I saw this thing on BBC and I was disappointed.

Different Popes different stance in one Religion..

All ya religious people how you all doing..

I expect to watch fight and argument on nairaland bai.. Oya gbagan.. Round one.. Fight..

Muslims, you can come and laff and amuse yourselves at xtains fighting against each other, that is not to say when Muslins too would be fighting themselves xtains won't laff ooo and that is not to say Xtains and muslims won't still have a Seperate fight later ooo,

But atleast its been bashing of Muslims since Senator Yerima's Childs-bride issues, nao let the Pope cause his own fracas for Bashing of xtains..

Religion is truly The Opium of the people..

We can Abolish Religion..
Yes we can..
Bros, your IQ low well well o! So u follow dose wey dey enjoy conflict among persons!!! u no suppose dey live where people dey o! Make dem carry u go Bujumbura, maybe u go get chance to act for 'George of the Jungle part 5'! So animalistic and archaic in thinking!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by phayvoursky(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Christianity is loosing it...........lol
Christianity is loosin nothing. Its d catholics dat are. The catholic is a world renowned roman cult. Remember that Hitler was a close friend of the pope during his era. The pope gave hitler his support in the world invasion.
Catholic has been in the helm of the wrong doins in the world. GOD will judge them all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) / Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.