Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? (33665 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
trolling: All the Hebrew Israelites in the house holla at your brother
Peace bro! May the spirit of the most high be with you. And may he baptise this thread with his truth. For his word is truth! (not the catholic church of crackers)
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Klinee: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pope is a fool! Am a catholic and i respect pope as a holy person and now he show us that he is devil's agent.that idiot that call himself a pope should just go down from that pontiff position.i dont know if he is reading bible.gay is a sin why forcing the church to accept that evil! If he say that people should not judge,why did him also says that we should not judge armed rubbers,canibalist,rapis.t,murderers,boko harams,succide bomber,talibals and killers,why didnt he say that we should not judge them too! Evil is evil,bible say that u should ask the satan to get behind u then why inviting satan to come and join u?if he is talking about forgiving the person when he have change then i may consider it.but this one he is telling them to accept them with their gayness,that is devilish.this pope is an anti christ! Next time now he will tell us that as far as there is a love,a man can marry his fellow man that bible did not give any specific gender for marriage-as far ar they love themselves that christianity is all about love.as good christian he have to know that God never create any person gay. So he has no option than to condem gay as he is condeming armed rubber,rapist and muderers.its evil.PLS BEWARE! THE POPE IS AN ANTI CHRIST! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Okeikpu(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv: Thiefing pastor,we don't need customers like u do,we are more than enuf and our doors open to whoever walks in or out! 2 Billion! No shaking!!!
U that judge are u witout sin
Wow! 2billion customers shocked these Italians r making a hell of money.., now i know y the vatican banks r smiling shocked
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
all insults are welcomed, if the world hates you know that it hated me first, more insults are welcomed, sticks and stones may hurt my bones but words wouldnt,a servant woudnt be corrected by words though he understand he wont answer Proverbs
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv: undecidedJust like ur pastor chris taught u that self service is not a sin shocked
She probably doesn't know she is worshiping lucifer cheesy
Do you understand this sentence "The abomination of Desolation"
Wake up cheesy That is if you are not a deceiver yourself grin
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv where are you lets pep you with some love lol grin
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
She probably doesn't know she is worshiping lucifer cheesy
Do you understand this sentence "The abomination of Desolation"
Wake up cheesy That is if you are not a deceiver yourself grin
And theyll soon worship him when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in thru project Bluebeam
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by TariEnoch(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
Indifferent: I'm a catholic but someone should tell pope to shut up.
I go soon carry vex join mountain of high tension. Oku!
....u are not a true catholic.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: dying religion trying to cling on.

grin grin

but in all honestly,
the vatican has ALWAYS supported hom0sexuality.

they used to preach all sorts of gibberish to their followers
to control their minds but it was always another story with the monks lipsrsealed
and the poor boy children who all throughout history endured hom0sexual
acts by priests.

That's a fact.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Christianity is loosing it...........lol
the catholic church is losing it not Christianity. Too much politics in that organisation and its affecting their sense of judgement.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by patostation(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Christianity is loosing it...........lol

Point of correction, Christendom is losing it, not Christianity. True followers of Jesus Christ still maintain the standards for which Christianity is known.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Catholicism = Christianity

lol it doesn't matter how you put it,
catholicism is the mother religion of x-tianity and thus in
the same category.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jesus dined and wined with sinners of all kinds including gays? so why should people condemn the pope for what he said? some hypocrites on this forum are worse than the gays. we have no right to judge anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by lomprico(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
masonkz:

LOL. Ejor, easy.

You do know that one can be homosexual and still be "born-again", right?
Pls explain how?
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
i dont know what the heck christians are protesting as protestants,you still observe the same pagan doctrines as the Catholics
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by leonard509(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
u knw watif the pope wants. .let him turn to one. .i dnt giv a hoot. .m gon hold onto my faith. .xo help me GOD. AMEN
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
trolling: And theyll soon worship him when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in thru project Bluebeam
I don't know about project bluebeam, but I will study it. I tend to avoid anything that is not from the bible kjv1611
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by SirCee: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
The church has spoken.
Let us listen to the voice of wisdom.
It is very clear and all & sundry should adhere to this.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by isaiahethan: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mark of the beast,I'm not surprise.this is just the beginning more things gonna happen.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by subnormal: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why is everyone bashing the Pope, has anyone actually read or analysed his statement? All he said was that they should not be judged. I thought the church was a place for repentance, where 'saints' and sinners alike are made perfect and acceptable to God. My take on this is that we accept them into the church the same way we have accepted every other sinner. If we really believe in the saving power of the gospel and the ability of the Holy Spirit to change anybody, gay or straight, this is what we should do
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
I don't know about project bluebeam, but I will study it. I tend to avoid anything that is not from the bible kjv1611
once you study it and view it on Youtube,you'll understand how the pope makes "fire" to come down from heaven to deceive the marked not the Elect
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Okeikpu(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
wiegraf: See slaves telling oyinbo man how to handle his religion

grin grin grin grin
Dont mind dem!! Soon dey ll start quoting bible as if na their papa writam grin grin almost all of dem dey answer oyibo name without knowing d meaning grin see slaves dey defend Vatican business empire called Church.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Okeikpu(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2013

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by vainfairy: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
P.Stacks:
Guush mehn!
I saw this thing on BBC and I was disappointed.

Different Popes different stance in one Religion..

All ya religious people how you all doing..

I expect to watch fight and argument on nairaland bai.. Oya gbagan.. Round one.. Fight..

Muslims, you can come and laff and amuse yourselves at xtains fighting against each other, that is not to say when Muslins too would be fighting themselves xtains won't laff ooo and that is not to say Xtains and muslims won't still have a Seperate fight later ooo,

But atleast its been bashing of Muslims since Senator Yerima's Childs-bride issues, nao let the Pope cause his own fracas for Bashing of xtains..

Religion is truly The Opium of the people..

We can Abolish Religion..
Yes we can..
cool lol,u really got sum kraezy sense of humour,n' imagination! but abolishing religion's a no-no.don't even go there,aiit
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
my haters how do you like me now,im bursting yall bubbles,i get time for una today
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Okeikpu(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2013

grin grin grin grin
Dont mind dem!! Soon dey ll start quoting bible as if na their papa writam grin grin almost all of dem dey answer oyibo name without knowing d meaning grin see slaves dey defend Vatican business empire called Church.....
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
WE CAN NEVER DISInYEGRATE OR BE LIKE THE ANGLICANS...... PR0UDLY CATHOLIC FOR LIFE
Dempsy: ...lets call a spade a spade not a big fork.....why r catholics twisting a straith forward xplanation from pope...am not suprise anyway...am seeing one day wen catholic will disintegrate just like anglican.....
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Chibest2000(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

If you think the white pope gives a damn about what you think, you must be high on something.
hahaa abeg tell am o, a white man is always a white man grin
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mascot87(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
akthedream: Mr man,would you have posted this coment if they were attacking Islam or Muslim?Am pretty sure you woulm have joined the bandwagon had it been the pope's statement was made by a Muslim..What the pope said is not a surprise to me though(gay pastors and bishops).We all know what Christainity is all about,unless we want to deceive ourself.
Go to bed Mr man, the statement you made as got no single sense in it. Have u met me before?do I know u? do u know my personality?You are one of the people I am talking about even though u are a Muslim judging other people. You don't know me neither have u read my comments before and you are already making illogical conclusion about me. During my NYSC, I had a Muslim as a room mate, I mean a hardcore Muslim that prays 5 times a day or more.We stayed together for a year peaceful with both of us respecting each other,we rarely disagree, eat together in thesame plate, chat all through d night till we dose off and I can say we are best of friends regardless of our religion.He is a Nairalander and he can testify to this if he sees my comment.We still communicate till today cos I see him as my neighbor and friend not as a Muslim,I see him as God's creation who he asks me to love as myself & I believe we are going to do a lot together in the future.If everyone sees another in the light of the person God says you should love as yourself not looking at the tribe,race, religion, color. then the world would be a better place for living.Mr man, you statement shows hatred and can lead to distruction.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
emmasege: Africa seems to be the last hope of Christianity I used to think that the strong influence of catholicism in the western nations could still help preserve the faith of our fathers for a longer period in those nations. If Africa will be able to earnestly contend for the faith b4 the son of man returns is another concern. Little wonder in more than 2000 yrs ago, the omniscient Lord asked if he would still find the faith on earth when he returns. It's pathetic that the church now has anti-christs who now parade themselves as Christ's ambassadors, and the most disturbing thing is that they convince and confuse the weak in the way, thereby populating hell and depopulating heaven.

yeah right; with all your witchcraft, hypocrisy and back-biting you're still hope for christianity?? Dream on boy! grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okeikpu: Dont mind dem!! Soon dey ll start quoting bible as if na their papa writam grin grin almost all of dem dey answer oyibo name without knowing d meaning grin see slaves dey defend Vatican business empire called Church.
Yes na my papa rit the bible! I agree with you on the slave and vatican part though.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
WE CAN NEVER DISIntEGRATE OR BE LIKE THE ANGLICANS...... PR0UDLY CATHOLIC FOR LIFE
Dempsy: ...lets call a spade a spade not a big fork.....why r catholics twisting a straith forward xplanation from pope...am not suprise anyway...am seeing one day wen catholic will disintegrate just like anglican.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) / Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.