Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569415 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
hi jidesim
have sent the pm
waiting for your response
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mcbussy: This is my mtn number; 08032244115.please activate mtn magic sim on my line cheesy

See Head!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nairacountry(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
JideSM:

Please send me your phone number and location via private message

I hv done just that. pls Kindly do whatz neccessary, I'm loosing Customers.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayobase(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Dyt: So to stop all these irrelevant msgs
I had to pay #50
For the service I didn't ask for
Na wa for mtn
I hp dat money covers d whole of those msgs

Pls, what is the code, and did it clean everything up?

Gud-am!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nairacountry(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2013
nairacountry:

I hv done just that. pls Kindly do whatz neccessary, I'm loosing Customers.

JideSM, Good money. pls do sumtin, I'm loosing money!!!
Kindly rectify this drop calls or hanging up of a thing........
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dyt(f): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2013
ayobase:

Pls, what is the code, and did it clean everything up?

Gud-am!

Walahi Ayo
It didn't clean anyth o
After dat day
U won't blv I have over 30already
They kept sending
I don tire for dem
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayobase(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Dyt:

Walahi Ayo
It didn't clean anyth o
After dat day
U won't blv I have over 30already
They kept sending
I don tire for dem

Lobatan!

I was even thinking of getting the code from u.

Sorry ehn....another N50 for MTN!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dinvestanl: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
JideSM:

For the new GoddyBag (GoddyBag Enhanced)

GoddyBag1: Text GB750 to 131 at NGN750

GoddyBag2: Text GB1000 to 131 at NGN1000
hi. Pls what is the content and validity periods of these Goody Bags. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2013
I did blackberry subscription of 1000 yesterday but I can't ping or browse with it, anytime I send status to 21600 I keep on getting I have no active plan and if I send BBC to 21600 it will reply am already on bb plan and it will expire on 24/10/2013
I have called CC twice but they told me the engineers are working on it. My question is for how long? Please return my money oooo. My number is 08035365356
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by parfaitd(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
biomedixexcel: I did blackberry subscription of 1000 yesterday but I can't ping or browse with it, anytime I send status to 21600 I keep on getting I have no active plan and if I send BBC to 21600 it will reply am already on bb plan and it will expire on 24/10/2013
I have called CC twice but they told me the engineers are working on it. My question is for how long? Please return my money oooo. My number is 08035365356
same for me oo. I never use that money and my own finish on 20 sept. if any issue let me know abeg
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kaybobo200: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mtn pls what is happening to self service. I can't do sim swap
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Can u pls deactivate my number from mtnplay sms.God will bless u abundantly as u do this.thank u,08135183408
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cupid4ig(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
am really seen mtn as fraud and i have seen reason to believe so. and the most funniest part of it all is that i have msged and mention them on twitter but they keep ignoring me while answering other mentions. the same goes to when i call 180 they will tell me pls hold on let me check ur no and they will end call. i dont just understand mtn games and motive but if this weeks runs out and my issue is not solved i will make sure then i wwill say what is in my mind
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 19, 2013
smh
so that's it, nothing gets done.
thief always a thief

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gistsky: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Pls my bff is still nt workin on pulse. Is family n frds workin or they re all scrapped?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Memphisx: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2013
I beg to say that MTN has largely dissapointed its customers across board. From non responding cc to irrelevant SMS to non working Bb plans. It is really a shame they can'teven provide Bb servicesfor non Bb users. Android and iOS are takingover the world, not Bb. Do u know how many nigerians with android phones subscribe to Airtel Bis and enjoy browsingon their phones and tabs? Real wisdom by airtel there,kudosttothem.. MTN' pls wake up to reality and stop all d irrelevant excuses. When bbm comes to android, then I"ll know what would happen to Bb n all d data plans.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
@jide how do I migrate from postpaid to prepaid?]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
cupid4ig: am really seen mtn as fraud and i have seen reason to believe so. and the most funniest part of it all is that i have msged and mention them on twitter but they keep ignoring me while answering other mentions. the same goes to when i call 180 they will tell me pls hold on let me check ur no and they will end call. i dont just understand mtn games and motive but if this weeks runs out and my issue is not solved i will make sure then i wwill say what is in my mind

Kindly send me your phone number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
kaybobo200: Mtn pls what is happening to self service. I can't do sim swap

Kindly state the issue/error experienced when you tried to do your SIM swap
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Phoenix619: @jide how do I migrate from postpaid to prepaid?

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
JideSM:

I've sent it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dinvestanl:
hi. Pls what is the content and validity periods of these Goody Bags. Thanks

[img]http:///scaled/800x600/14/q0q.png[/img]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nairacountry(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
JideSM:

JideSM:

What have you done to pipo like me who PM you earlier sir? Can't still make or receive call successfully on my line!
I must have lost countless opportunities during this trying 3 Weeks now.
Oga JideSM, I'm not happy @ all. Inu mi 'o dun raara.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by alli01(m): 4:50am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls Mtn is deducting N50 every month and am tired of this trash. . How do i stop recieving d sms frm CNN? My number is 07066161057
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Decentdon(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2013
I want news update from mtn hw do I get it,how do I get it?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by samseen02(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Hello, it seems ur customer service is getting worse everyday. Imagine me called 180 this morning and after waiting for 16mins on the line wot I could hear was that, thanks for listening to our offers, goodbye.

But the main reason why I called was that each time that I recharge my phone with any amount and leave the money [used or unused] in my acct till d nxt morning and when I wake up to check my balance it would av been deducted to below N10. Pls don't tell me to switch off my Data bcoz d first I made this complain dat was wot I was told and I've switched it off several times without even turning it on for once. Jst do something to correct this mess! And wot triggered my vexation was diz morning that av expected to call someone with d money in my balance nt knowing dat it would repeat itself by deducting my money, and now I can't make d call except if I recharge again, wot a MESS!! 07031803559 is my N0
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
alli01: Pls Mtn is deducting N50 every month and am tired of this trash. . How do i stop recieving d sms frm CNN? My number is 07066******

The MTN Play service is deactivated.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Decentdon: I want news update from mtn hw do I get it,how do I get it?

Please visit the MTN Play portal. We have various news updates to choose from. Entertainment, Sports, Finance, Fashion news etc.

http://www.mtnonlineplay.com/default.aspx?pageid=newsinfosub&hlt=11162221
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
samseen02: Hello, it seems ur customer service is getting worse everyday. Imagine me called 180 this morning and after waiting for 16mins on the line wot I could hear was that, thanks for listening to our offers, goodbye.

But the main reason why I called was that each time that I recharge my phone with any amount and leave the money [used or unused] in my acct till d nxt morning and when I wake up to check my balance it would av been deducted to below N10. Pls don't tell me to switch off my Data bcoz d first I made this complain dat was wot I was told and I've switched it off several times without even turning it on for once. Jst do something to correct this mess! And wot triggered my vexation was diz morning that av expected to call someone with d money in my balance nt knowing dat it would repeat itself by deducting my money, and now I can't make d call except if I recharge again, wot a MESS!! 07031****** is my N0

We will contact you shortly.

You may also reach us via Twitter: www.twitter.com/MTN180 or send us a Facebook message: www.facebook.com/MTNLoaded

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.