Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (572037 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
JideSM:

You may also reach us via Twitter: www.twitter.com/MTN180 or send us a Facebook message: www.facebook.com/MTNLoaded

Thank you.

Interesting...
I hope the guys handling the page are as courteous as you are?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls sir, kindly deactivate my number 08135183408 frm mtnplay messages, this is the 3rd time i am posting this
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rezzy: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hi Mr JideSM, If i subscribe for goddybag, will my credit still be intact?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ibitomisi: 4:24am On Sep 23, 2013
JideSM:

Kindly send me your phone number via private message
where is the private message? because am having issues with you guyz and we need to resolve it, before you worsen my conditon, and wouldn't want to paste my number here, because who knows if i'll be ban, from three different places i've been bans which i recieve no warning at all... It pains me, they are the sections i love most and i've been ban from replying so that's why i've been very concious of what to post...... I don't know if seun can help me out with this or the mtn agent can do that on my behalf, simply put i have two issues, 1 with mtn 2 with nairaland. I'll appreciate helps from these two ever recognized paries
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2013
ibitomisi: where is the private message? because am having issues with you guyz and we need to resolve it, before you worsen my conditon, and wouldn't want to paste my number here, because who knows if i'll be ban, from three different places i've been bans which i recieve no warning at all... It pains me, they are the sections i love most and i've been ban from replying so that's why i've been very concious of what to post...... I don't know if seun can help me out with this or the mtn agent can do that on my behalf, simply put i have two issues, 1 with mtn 2 with nairaland. I'll appreciate helps from these two ever recognized paries

Go thru jidesm or the OP's profile.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
rezzy: Hi Mr JideSM, If i subscribe for goddybag, will my credit still be intact?

Kindly view the image on pg40 for more details on MTN GoddyBag https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/40
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ibitomisi already following you, please send me a private message through my nairaland profile
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dinvestanl: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
JideSM:

[img]http:///scaled/800x600/14/q0q.png[/img]
Thank you for this info. Pls what are the call rates for the main and bonus accts ie how many kobo per sec. More power to your elbow!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Noneroone(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello crew, can i use the self care application for other people's account if they give me their security pin.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uzoo: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2013
hello

i would like to know if and how i can get a call log statement on my mtn line for the past one week, i urgently need it to resolve some issues.
i would also like to know if the statement will list local incoming calls and hidden numbers that called my mtn line. Thanks you all.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2013
I'm curious does Mtn have a whatsapp plan?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by trent9002(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Why is my bis fluctuating? I can't download large files.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ddjay: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2013
HOWFA WITH RECRUITMENT
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pseudonomer: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
The MTN Bonus is not still working because I can't register a best friend... I guess you guys should just stop this crap
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Noneroone: Hello crew, can i use the self care application for other people's account if they give me their security pin.

Y'ello,

MTN Security number is unique to a line and can be used to access detail of the particular line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
uzoo: hello

i would like to know if and how i can get a call log statement on my mtn line for the past one week, i urgently need it to resolve some issues.
i would also like to know if the statement will list local incoming calls and hidden numbers that called my mtn line. Thanks you all.

Please visit the nearest MTN Walk In Center for resolution.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello,

As the secretary of an Organization, I sent a notice of meeting via a text message a while a go from my Blacberry Device to about 35members. Abt N500 was deducted yet all my messages were crossed out. What's wrong? Kindly help me to look into this. I want the messages delivered.

Kind regards.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jehovah Shalom: Hello,

As the secretary of an Organization, I sent a notice of meeting via a text message a while a go from my Blacberry Device to about 35members. Abt N500 was deducted yet all my messages were crossed out. What's wrong? Kindly help me to look into this. I want the messages delivered.

Kind regards.

Please send your number via private message.
May I also know the date/time?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
JideSM:

Please send your number via private message.
May I also know the date/time?

Dear sir,

Number sent to your mail as requested. The date is today 25th Sept 2013, and the time was 3:50pm. Kindly look into it.

Kind regards.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by xpens(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
@jideism almost every week i get #200 bonus from mtn pulse 2 call my so called mtn best friends but i cant just use...It hurts 2 see my bonus expire same day without using it..i realy pray u can help me fix dis
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ojjp: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls hw much is mtn FAF or is it scrapped also?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mtn wats wrong with ur internet service?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Mannylex(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
physise: Mtn wats wrong with ur internet service?

They have done the worst, our greatest fear.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by websuccess(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Evening Jide or Tayo,

You guys are doing a good job resolving people problems. Thumb Up.

What happen to BIS Monthly Plan that I can not download files or data that is more than 3MB (Megabytes) using my phone browser, Opera mini or UC browser?

Have called your customer care several times and even went to your walk in center to complain today at Ikeja but still no resolution and I use BB Bold 4 (9780).

I wasted my time, money and lost a lot of business today due to the problem.

Is it not possible for a customer to check the balance of it plan on BIS except using STATUS to 21600 and getting a messages that your plan is still fair?

Why did you set a limit to your downloading on BB phone browser etc to just 3MB which after it will stop downloading? I have done hard or soft reset more than 100 times since Saturday until a tech friend of mine told me what you guys have done to we Nigerians.

Just want you people to know that it is unfair to what you are doing, I mean very unfair.

I will just wait for the plan to finish and remove the sim to put other better network. How do you want me to finish 1.5GB just browsing on my phone without being able to download.

Unhappy Customer ready to port.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Mannylex(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
websuccess: Evening Jide or Tayo,

You guys are doing a good job resolving people problems. Thumb Up.

What happen to BIS Monthly Plan that I can not download files or data that is more than 3MB (Megabytes) using my phone browser, Opera mini or UC browser?

Have called your customer care several times and even went to your walk in center to complain today at Ikeja but still no resolution and I use BB Bold 4 (9780).

I wasted my time, money and lost a lot of business today due to the problem.

Is it not possible for a customer to check the balance of it plan on BIS except using STATUS to 21600 and getting a messages that your plan is still fair?

Why did you set a limit to your downloading on BB phone browser etc to just 3MB which after it will stop downloading? I have done hard or soft reset more than 100 times since Saturday until a tech friend of mine told me what you guys have done to we Nigerians.

Just want you people to know that it is unfair to what you are doing, I mean very unfair.

I will just wait for the plan to finish and remove the sim to put other better network. How do you want me to finish 1.5GB just browsing on my phone without being able to download.

Unhappy Customer ready to port.
I feel your pain
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2013
Please how do i deactivate the Mtn play subscription of guiness world record(GWR).It is deducting my 50 naira each week.Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dnaka: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] please how can i deactivate MTN CNN NEWS Alert on my line is dedulting my money so annoying.even when i move to anoda plan. Dis my number 07069113048
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by xkid2000(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Please,how do I de-activate ''MTN CNN NEWS''?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Idrismusty97: Please how do i deactivate the Mtn play subscription of guiness world record(GWR).It is deducting my 50 naira each week.Thanks

Hi Idrismusty97,
Please send your phone number via private message.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
Please help me jidesim.This is the message MTN sent me
" Yello! Upgrade your knowledge this Yello Friday with a one week free trial of Guinness World Records info. Text GWR to 700 NOW! Offer ends 11:59pm 20th Sept'13"
They did not say they will be deducting N50 afterwards.How will i deactivate the service or completly stop your messages because i will never op into any of your MTNPLAY service again.For just 3 message they sent me on guiness world record they deducted N50.And i can get more than 100 messages in google for absolutely free.Please MTN stop this.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2013
dnaka: [color=#990000][/color] please how can i deactivate MTN CNN NEWS Alert on my line is dedulting my money so annoying.even when i move to anoda plan. Dis my number 07069113048

Service is deactivated. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.