Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20935 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: I like this economic warfare. Now what are the Igbo traders next move. What are they plotting? grin

Plotting to start acting the victim and start complaining to UN and Amnesty- after a few weeks they will organise peace meeting with their red cap chiefs including my humble self - we will take Kola and go and beg in alausa and after everything they will have no choice but to pay homage to the Honorable Baba Oloja of the market grin

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

This was my question, answer or keep quiet.

Why should I jump for joy that Peter Obi is using Ibo sensitivity to gain ground in the coming Anambra political chaos?

Oneof think the self-acclaimed business intellects would be about able to see through Obi. grin

What do I gain from Obi's betrayal?

Am I suppose to jump when you say jump? I do not think so. I will answer your question, when I dammmn well feel like it. cool
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
do u knw how much ur state govt makes from places like ladipo, alaba and so on. try and comfirm...

Why not carry that business back to your villages so your govt would be making that money

Or Do you like Lagos more than your hometown
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by achi4u(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enviousness and tribalistic move.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 2mch(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Why not carry that business back to your villages so your govt would be making that money

Their arguments have absolutely no logic and yet they boast.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by tpia5: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando:

At least he is not sitting at home perusing little Funke his daughter or Iyabo his step daughter lipsrsealed lipsrsealed while mama Funke is working her hands bare

U think say na only u get bad mouth

so you followed him home to know what he's doing?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by tpia5: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando: Chei
Time don pass
I need to baff abeg
Make I go see Segun sef to tie my gele for Saturday grin
There is no emeka or Chinedu that can tie head tie like a Segun
I love my Y brothers for that sha

dont forget to tie the one for sunday.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

This is coming from a man who ran from the glory lands of Ibadan to houston Texas
You are all sick in the head
You expect Americans to treat you as equals yet you display such innate hatred towards others
The real problems with Nigeria
You are the most evil,most hateful,most ugly group in the whole of Nigeria
That is a fact
Your hearts are just as ugly as the scars on your faces

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by achi4u(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
tpia@:

he wont smile very long when he's kidnapped by chukwudi.
gringringrin Nairalanders and comedy.

Anyway, Igbos have a stronghood in all yoruba land and can withstand any kind of shock thrown to them by their host.

The best thing is to allow IGBOMAN to do his business and pay his dues if necessary cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: What is next my South-West friends? Will you be taking your economic warfare to "Igbo owned" banks?

Or will they get a pass, since most of them are run by Delta Igbos?

FirstBank, GTBank, Wema, FCMB, Ecobank, Sterling are Yoruba controlled and owned. Even Zenith bank has major Yoruba interests. You can eat your Fidelity and Diamond. Two of the least performing banks. We know why
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
However, Alhaji Olajoku was assassinated and his son, Ajibade Hassan Olajoku took over the management of the company. Olajoku confirmed the council’s position and explained that his late father, through Paramo, embarked on the process of developing the market and to build it to international standard.

To achieve the dream, he said Paramo sub-leased shops to some traders in the already existing Ladipo Market on individual basis with conditions.

What does this mean, people?

Were new shops just built where old ones already existed or what?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
If a people can use 20 Awolowo pounds to rise up to be a force in the midst of their enemies,they ought to be feared
How can life be halted 3 solid years and the people are now leading in most parameters
So somehow I understand their fear
Una never see anything yet
Na rope remain
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by achi4u(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
And the "hidden" post continues ....grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by daminho(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Edoboy1: ...........see your life? Are the Ibos in the South or Easth? Just see what hatred has done to your life. You better not pass this your bad habit to your children, else we will have a worse Nigeria. People like you can't change.
. ode...I have ibos as colleagues,I used south just because av bin to every south east States and based in south south where u av ibos as residents...my mum used to warn me about ibos but din't listen back then until I experienced u guyz regular trademarks...#caseclosed no more replies
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo:

FirstBank, GTBank, Wema, FCMB, Ecobank, Sterling are Yoruba controlled and owned. Even Zenith bank has major Yoruba interests. You can eat your Fidelity and Diamond. Two of the least performing banks. We know why

See this competition! I am telling the Ndigbo that this is simply a rivalry. Economic warfare at its best.

Zenith Bank is the best bank in Nigeria. Delta Igbos run that place. We all know that.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by achi4u(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:
What does this mean, people?

Were new shops just built where old ones already existed or what?

^^^^
POLITICS!

When it comes to manipulation and back stabbing we know better.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Manlado: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Can someone please explain to me why there should be a fight over market leader?

If ownership is clear.
Revenue collection method is properly regulated and tax clearance issued.
Beside levies that maybe legally contested in court.

Perhaps there is deep animosity among people who should be brothers.
The resentments often expressed on NL is worrisome.

Makes me ask what Nigeria actually stands for?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo:

First bank is a public bank. I own shares in them, just like most traders and cattle rearers, and indeed all Nigerians

Northerners (e.g., Muttalab father of the Detroit bomber) are the majority shareholders in First bank though

Ovia (Delta Igbo) is largest shareholder in Zenith
Followed by Egwuenu (Anambra)

I would not boast with banks or service companies (MTN, Glo etc) knowing that if customers withdraw their lodgings or patronage, you are finished. You should boast with companies that produce goods (very scare in Nigeria, except mainly multinationals and some of Dangotes' and the Nnewi and Aba guys) that people have to buy to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by achi4u(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
daminho: . ode...I have ibos as colleagues,I used south just because av bin to every south east States and based in south south where u av ibos as residents...my mum used to warn me about ibos but din't listen back then until I experienced u guyz regular trademarks...#caseclosed no more replies
This is why u are where you are today -poor!
You mess with igbos they teach you a lesson you won't forget in a hurry grin

Am sure ur fevently praying to b like igbosgrin

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Orikinla(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Or do the Omota Lagos branch think it belongs to Onitsha Local Government? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Manlado: Can someone please explain to me why there should be a fight over market leader?

If ownership is clear.
Revenue collection method is properly regulated and tax clearance issued.
Beside levies that maybe legally contested in court.

Perhaps there is deep animosity among people who should be brothers.
The resentments often expressed on NL is worrisome.

Makes me ask what Nigeria actually stands for?

It beats me too why things are never done well in Nigeria and people deliberately leave loopholes they can exploit for financial, political and ethnic gains.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando:

Another ignoramus talking
What is desolate about Igboland?

Is Akure better than Enugu?
Is Oshogbo better than Umuahia
Is Okitipupa better than Uzuakoli
Is Ibadan more sophisticated than Onitsha?
Is it Abeokuta that has a better standard than Owerri?
Is Ibadan cleaner or richer than Aba?
Please spare us these tired lines of lies we have heard for ages
The same way you claim to go to school more than others and JAMB proved you wrong 7 years in a row
The same Nigerian stats tell us Aba,Onitsha ,Lagos and PH have 90% of the cash flow in Nigeria
Guess where the business in Lagos and PH are mainly from
Keep parroting hand me down tales

As you speak sef about 25 luxurious buses have arrived Lagos full of Igbos
We ain't going no where
You wanted one Nigeria
We are Nigerians

Deal with it,your choice

To start with Ogun generates N4bn monthly. Anambra doesn't generate a third of that in IGR. The GDP of Oyo is higher than that of any state in the SE. The same Oyo State's landmass is as large as all the SE states combined. Deal with it. Come with your buses, drain your states of its manpower and impoverish your states. You will leave with little or nothing when the time comes

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo:

To start with Ogun generates N4bn monthly. Anambra doesn't generate a third of that in IGR. The GDP of Oyo is higher than that of any state in the SE. Deal with it. Come with your buses and impoverish your states. You will leave with little or nothing when the time comes

Fake. There is no current official data about GDP that is reliable. Wait for the new one to come soon before you brag.

Please go to the site of First bank, remove all the non-Yorubas on the board and management (board/management = largest shareholders) and see what remains and compare it to other banks in Nigeria. Only then can you say FBN is Yoruba Bank.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Fake. There is no current official data about GDP that is reliable. Wait for the new one to come soon before you brag.

Please go to the site of First bank, remove all the non-Yorubas on the board and management (board/management = largest shareholders) and see what remains and compare it to other banks in Nigeria. Only then can you say FBN is Yoruba Bank.

How does this affect the fact that Igbos traders in LADIPO MARKET have to submit to the authority of the new BABA OLOJA the representative of KABIYESI ALAYELUWA THE OBA OF LAGOS?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

[b]Very funny about FirstBank which is Yoruba owned and controlled. Ownership has little to do with the management team. Are you a learner? Talk about GTBank then. The only wholly Igbo bank is Fidelity and it is inconsequential in the industry. Even Zenith Bank has heavy Yoruba interests. It's when statistics don't favor you that you will say trash. Here's more for you on Lagos:

Seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state.

Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent).

The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Apart from wholesale and retail which I believe Yorubas control up to 50% of, none of the other sectors listed is controlled by any other tribe apart from the Yorubas
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.