Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... (6122 Views)

Scientifically Proven Fact: If He Leaves You For Another Woman, You'll Be Better / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2013
princetaab:

I will just turn into a play boy
Typical!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Richfella: There's actually nothing you can do dear. You do not own anybody.

The only person you ever have is yourself.
Hmmmmm! Its true we can't own other people, but we don't even own ourselves, because we can't even keep ourselves forever: a greater force owns us all.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Tosinville: that's suicidal lol
Lol! There's more laughter from where that came. lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper: The relationship had some sort of issue.. and there was lack of communication... the wife just didn't talk about it and the guy was too blind to see the signs das all
As Africans, I expected you people to say "they used voodoo/juju/charm on that woman" lol.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 04, 2013
This thread is one of the reasons NL needs a trash section.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
As Africans, I expected you people to say "they used voodoo/juju/charm on that woman" lol.

Im not African tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2013
12 inches!:
This thread is one of the reasons NL needs a trash section.
You lack intelligence, hence your highly unreasonable statement. This post was for smarter and wittier people, so kindly move on to the place where you truly belong! That hellhole is waiting for you.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im not African tongue

My apologies. I'm mixed (African and European). I love Africa. tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im not African tongue

Pardon me Miss, please where re you from?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2013
I dont think that should be a problem. She just liberated herself from a union she's not confy with. Even if it happens that i came home and met a 'total stranger' (not even my neighbor) screwing my wife in my matrimonial bed, i wont even raise an eyebrow. All i'll do is ask her to make sure that she 'parks all her belongings' and leave with that man cos the minute she steps out of that house she's NO MORE coming back!

Such scenario is where i'll adopt Rick Ross line: GOD FORGIVES, I DONT!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:
I dont think that should be a problem. She just liberated herself from a union she's not confy with. Even if it happens that i came home and met a 'total stranger' (not even my neighbor) screwing my wife in my matrimonial bed, i wont even raise an eyebrow. All i'll do is ask her to make sure that she 'parks all her belongings' and leave with that man cos the minute she steps out of that house she's NO MORE coming back!

Such scenario is where i'll adopt Rick Ross line: GOD FORGIVES, I DONT!
Hmmmmm! You re harsh dude! Really? Not even a chance for her to explain herself?

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Explain what exactly? what else does she wants to explain? undecided

The man should be the one doing the explanation if at all (maybe the woman told him that she's single). Unless she's being r@ped but when one is being r@ped, she doesnt moan in pleasure, does she? Sorry, in such case, NOTHING like explanation in my dictionary! Call me a harsh dude, ya, let me be known for that but I stand by my principle.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:
Explain what exactly? what else does she wants to explain? undecided

The man should be the one doing the explanation if at all (maybe the woman told him that she's single). Unless she's being r@ped but when one is being r@ped, she doesnt moan in pleasure, does she? Sorry, in such case, NOTHING like explanation in my dictionary! Call me a harsh dude, ya, let me be known for that but I stand by my principle.
Your words seem as though you ve been a victim before (my sentiments exactly). Lol! I was just messing with you buddy! Have a fine Sunday. Hugs.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Your words seem as though you ve been a victim before (my sentiments exactly). Lol! I was just messing with you buddy! Have a fine Sunday. Hugs.
Not really, just a victim of a gal that i loved and cared for so much walked out on me for NO good reason and it hurts me so bad cos..... well, I put my USHER on and 'let it burn'. Happy Sunday to u too, dear. Huggin back.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:

Not really, just a victim of a gal that i loved and cared for so much walked out on me for NO good reason and it hurts me so bad cos..... well, I put my USHER on and 'let it burn'. Happy Sunday to u too, dear. Huggin back.

I'm glad you set your past ablaze and let it burn baby! High5!
What lies before us is greater than what we left behind. I raise my glass and salute you!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I'm glad you set your past ablaze and let it burn baby! High5!
What lies before us is greater than what we left behind. I raise my glass and salute you!
Fe real gyal, fe real (jamaican tongue)! Believe u me, I moved on 4 good! Err'thing nice and kriss now n my 2day is far more better than my past.

I give thanks to Jah!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:

Fe real gyal, fe real (jamaican tongue)! Believe u me, I moved on 4 good! Err'thing nice and kriss now n my 2day is far more better than my past.

I give thanks to Jah!
Its called patois man! Jamaican tongue now!
Movin on is a rite thing man! Ya move on fi good, better thing Dem a wait for you ina the future no! Nothing fi gwan mehn! Peace
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Its called patois man! Jamaican tongue now!
Movin on is a rite thing man! Ya move on fi good, better thing Dem a wait for you ina the future no! Nothing fi gwan mehn! Peace
Lol... thanx gyal.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Pardon me Miss, please where re you from?

America
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Godson201333(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
I am assuming that this is what you are going through right now,I feel sorry for you..Just move on because life goes on.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

America
That's good to know dear.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Godson201333: I am assuming that this is what you are going through right now,I feel sorry for you..Just move on because life goes on.
Naaah! I ain't the victim. I'm a woman. Its just a figment of my imagination. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema: You ve been married for 2 years (no kids yet)and life couldn't be any better, until your wife leaves home unprecedentedly one fateful day.
You and your Mrs had no fight or argument, she went to work later than you did that morning as opposed to H̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ things were before. She claimed to have a headache and needed to rest and take some medicines before going to work.
You kissed her goodbye and left. Little did you know that that would be your last time together.
She packed up all her things and left. She left you a note on the̶̲̥̅̊ living room table; saying she was gone for good. She said you shouldn't bother looking for her, because she will be alright. Said you shouldn't take it hard on yourself, because it was not your fault that she was leaving. Said you were a very nice man.
The̶̲̥̅̊ next morning as you were about disposing the̶̲̥̅̊ trash in the̶̲̥̅̊ dumpster outside, you saw your lovely wife and your vulgar retired naval officer neighbour sitting up close in the̶̲̥̅̊ hammock on your neighbour's porch sipping tea and laughing heartily. It happened to be that she left you for that old man with tobacco-stained teeth.
dis is d kind of thread we get wen u girls sit down all day watching nollywood movies
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: dis is d kind of thread we get wen u girls sit down all day watching nollywood movies
I don't watch Nollywood and I'm unlike all those girls you know. I'm one of a rare kind Mr.
If you re done with your silly rant, please move on! Next pls!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
tpacalipse: I shall only praise the lord.
Abi
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I don't watch Nollywood and I'm unlike all those girls you know. I'm one of a rare kind Mr.
If you re done with your silly rant, please move on! Next pls!!!
[size=13pt]!!!PEACE!!!.
i made dat comment just becos dis can only happen in nollywood.

if i may ask wats d title of d movie?
[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=14pt]!!!PEACE!!!.
i made dat comment just becos dis can only happen in nollywood.

if i may ask wats d title of d movie?
[/size]
It is not a movie alright! Its called dreative reasoning and only those bestowed with the gift of creativity and intelligence will understand my write up! I suggest you go elsewhere and leave my thread if you find this topic out of your league.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
It is not a movie alright! Its called dreative reasoning and only those bestowed with the gift of creativity and intelligence will understand my write up! I suggest you go elsewhere and [b]leave my thread [/b]if you find this topic out of your league.
[size=13pt]not until u tell me d title of d movie or u don't want me 2 watch also?[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]not until u tell me d title of d movie or u don't want me 2 watch also?[/size]
You re a funny guy! Have a good evening.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
'Just move on' indeed, I suppose at least there are no children.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
You re a funny guy! Have a good evening.
[size=13pt]U caught me here.
wat time is it @ were u re?
[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]U caught me here.
wat time is it @ were u re?
[/size]
Its 7pm where I am now. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Emotional Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.