Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... (6119 Views)

Scientifically Proven Fact: If He Leaves You For Another Woman, You'll Be Better / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
kiss
BellaDonaFema:
Its 7pm where I am now. Cheers
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: kiss
have fun and Tnx.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema: have fun and Tnx.
i will. u tk care.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tosinville: that's suicidal lol
What's suicidal about that? What have you got to lose?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
What's suicidal about that? What have you got to lose?
Hmmmmmm!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Hmmmmmm!
You don't agree with me?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
You don't agree with me?
I'm sitting on the fence in this deary!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I'm sitting on the fence in this deary!
I'd rather you don't stay neutral. It gives a bad notion that you don't have a mind of your own... Don't get me wrong.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
I'd rather you don't stay neutral. It gives a bad notion that you don't have a mind of your own... Don't get me wrong.
[size=13pt]just lik wen pastors keeps quiet n watch evil prevail on our land[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]just lik wen pastors keeps quiet n watch evil prevail on our land[/size]
Instead of stating what is right and standing their grounds... Right?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]just lik wen pastors keeps quiet n watch evil prevail on our land[/size]
Instead of stating what is right and standing their grounds... Right??
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
Not quite! I'm sitting on the fence as a keen observer: I'm waiting for the right moment to step in and contribute my quota! Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Not quite! I'm sitting on the fence as a keen observer: I'm waiting for the right moment to step in and contribute my quota! Lol
[size=13pt]hala at ur boy wen d right moment comes[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]hala at ur boy wen d right moment comes[/size]

igho...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

igho...
[size=13pt]wat?[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
I definitely will!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sharp guy... I no know why B-side peeps dey too sharp. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
I smell foul play! There's something fishy brewing between both of you! Count me out! :p
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I smell foul play! There's something fishy brewing between both of you! Count me out! :p
Nope babe! I am just being naughty... #Pun Intended...

All those were just some awkward posts, so you would do well to pay little attention to them... Okay?

No mind me abeg...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
[size=13pt]u no say i cm frm B-SIDE n u also know d highest level of smartness is in us.

u re on point dude
[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]u no say i cm frm B-SIDE n u also know d highest level of smartness is in us.

u re on point dude
[/size]
Please where is B-side?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
Nope babe! I am just being naughty... #Pun Intended...

All those were just some awkward posts, so you would do well to pay little attention to them... Okay?

No mind me abeg...
I won't mind you! tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Please where is B-side?
[size=13pt]Benin City[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I won't mind you! tongue
Thank you...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]Benin City[/size]
Alright!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]wat?[/size]

shocked shocked jeez. Look at that reply .. smh.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
Thank you...
You re welcome Sir!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
You re welcome Sir!
Just curious.... What's the meaning of your signature?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
You re welcome Sir!
Just curious.... What's the meaning of your signature? ?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked shocked jeez. Look at that reply .. smh.
[size=13pt]so u now monitor me?[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]so u now monitor me?[/size]

Yes undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
Just curious.... What's the meaning of your signature? ?
Its Spanish! Check with a translator. I won't disclose! tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) / Guys Beware!!! / I Caught My Fiancee Masturbating Should I Forgive Or Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.