Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... (6121 Views)

Scientifically Proven Fact: If He Leaves You For Another Woman, You'll Be Better / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Tosinville(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
What's suicidal about that? What have you got to lose?
man, did you really read that post at all?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:
Goodmorning to you all. Its 8:02AM Beauriful Tuesday morning. How r y'all doing today? smiley
Malaysia or China, that's where you are! Good afternoon by your time and good morning to me. How do you do everyone?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Tosinville: man, did you really read that post at all?
Yeah... Check on it and you would discover I already made a post before you did with good compression of the subject. I just don't see the reason for killing oneself after such loss... Wetin don lost, don lost. Abi u no know?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Princesszoe: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
Tell her to better follow Jesus now oooo. So that Jesus too no go do her wetin u do her wey make her come dey say "had I known" ooooo. Lmao

To avoid stories that touch
My brother am sure you read this message well before posting. Never you use the name of your Lord in vain.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Malaysia or China, that's where you are! Good afternoon by your time and good morning to me. How do you do everyone?
Good morning sweet! smiley How was ur night?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2013
Princess zoe: My brother am sure you read this message well before posting. Never you use the name of your Lord in vain.
And I am sure you have the mind to think in all directions and not just one so as to discern whatever point I might be trying to pass even though I did pass it jokingly. And always try to keep an open mind to whatever that comes to the fore, because you might be missing something fundamental out of ignorance caused by being biased.

Good day.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by marolinks: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Nice one BellaDonaFema

Dis post is quite reflective nd mind stimulating to me. Putting myself in d position of dat man, am nt very sure of what my immediate reaction will be; but am pretty sure I will take a vacation from that neighborhood for a good while. In d course of my vacation I could clear my head nd make some reasonable decisions like deciding to file for a divorce cause she clearly stated I shouldn't bother going after her. A Christian is permitted to divorce only on grounds of infidelity. The marriage is clearly over. After d divorce i'll do my best to forgive her and her tobacco ravaged lover as a Christian should nd den move on with life. Its going to be a terrible experience for anyone involved in such a situation especially if d love u had for her was real. But if it doesn't kill u I believe it will make u stronger. I think dats it for me.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Tosinville(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah... Check on it and you would discover I already made a post before you did with good compression of the subject. I just don't see the reason for killing oneself after such loss... Wetin don lost, don lost. Abi u no know?
man, if I say that's suicidal does not mean you should go get yourself killed lol, dnt get my shit twisted up, I'm saying that in an idiomatic expression trying to let you know that it pains to the bone seeing your wife in the arm of an old man fews days after dumping ur ass? Shows u aint got game and a loser for life. Funny with these NL kids up in here that always says MOVE ON as if that's how easy it is to move on, I know move on is extremely easy to type with ur filthy hands until u be in this same situation then that's u will realize its not really easy to move on on ur wife.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hi folks, its 12:05am Wednesday mornin and am feelin sleepy so good night and sweet dreams y'all. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Princesszoe: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
And I am sure you have the mind to think in all directions and not just one so as to discern whatever point I might be trying to pass even though I did pass it jokingly. And always try to keep an open mind to whatever that comes to the fore, because you might be missing something fundamental out of ignorance caused by being biased.

Good day.
The "jokinly" part is what am referring to. Never you use the name of your God to joke. Respect that name. In as much as i understand the message you were trying to disseminate, you don't have to use that name "JESUS" the way you did. Please be guided. Your choice though.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
marolinks: Nice one BellaDonaFema

Dis post is quite reflective nd mind stimulating to me. Putting myself in d position of dat man, am nt very sure of what my immediate reaction will be; but am pretty sure I will take a vacation from that neighborhood for a good while. In d course of my vacation I could clear my head nd make some reasonable decisions like deciding to file for a divorce cause she clearly stated I shouldn't bother going after her. A Christian is permitted to divorce only on grounds of infidelity. The marriage is clearly over. After d divorce i'll do my best to forgive her and her tobacco ravaged lover as a Christian should nd den move on with life. Its going to be a terrible experience for anyone involved in such a situation especially if d love u had for her was real. But if it doesn't kill u I believe it will make u stronger. I think dats it for me.
I like all that you have written in response to my post. It shows maturity, reasonability and a peaceful mien. Well done.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:
Hi folks, its 12:05am Wednesday mornin and am feelin sleepy so good night and sweet dreams y'all. smiley
Hugs and good night. God bless.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Princess zoe: The "jokinly" part is what am referring to. Never you use the name of your God to joke. Respect that name. In as much as i understand the message you were trying to disseminate, you don't have to use that name "JESUS" the way you did. Please be guided. Your choice though.
My dear we don't have to argue over this, I appreciate your concern but like I stated earlier on, it doesn't matter how the message is disseminated but what is entails. So please save me the religious lessons like I don’t know the difference between using the name of the Lord in vain and trying to diffuse a salient point.

Whatever you say is up to you now cause I'm out.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tosinville: man, if I say that's suicidal does not mean you should go get yourself killed lol, dnt get my shit twisted up, I'm saying that in an idiomatic expression trying to let you know that it pains to the bone seeing your wife in the arm of an old man fews days after dumping ur ass? Shows u aint got game and a loser for life. Funny with these NL kids up in here that always says MOVE ON as if that's how easy it is to move on, I know move on is extremely easy to type with ur filthy hands until u be in this same situation then that's u will realize its not really easy to move on on ur wife.
I get your point but always be mindful of your choice of words. If someone doesn't see something the same way you do shouldn't prompt you to use foul words. That's childishness at the highest order.

It's all good though.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by marolinks: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks Isabella
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Tosinville(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmcdad:
I get your point but always be mindful of your choice of words. If someone doesn't see something the same way you do shouldn't prompt you to use foul words. That's childishness at the highest order.

It's all good though.
bro, but ur initiative should ve let u know that that's what I mean only if u know wat I mean by idiomatic anyway, and if u can't really figure out a thing then its better you ask than jumping into conclusion. Jus because I said that's suicidal means u should go get yourself killed or jus because they say let's call a spade a spade means u should go bring me a spade? I laugh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hi folks! Goodmornin y'all. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

You are too cheerful.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Flygerian.:
[size=13pt]wen did u sleep here ?
d beans i was cooking at d time is still cooking, i haven't even soak d garri i wanna use to eat it
[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Tosinville: bro, but ur initiative should ve let u know that that's what I mean only if u know wat I mean by idiomatic anyway, and if u can't really figure out a thing then its better you ask than jumping into conclusion. Jus because I said that's suicidal means u should go get yourself killed or jus because they say let's call a spade a spade means u should go bring me a spade? I laugh
Smh...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You are too cheerful.
Ya! Morning dear. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:19am On Aug 07, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]wen did u sleep here ?
d beans i was cooking at d time is still cooking, i haven't even soak d garri i wanna use to eat it
[/size]
See the below. smiley

Flygerian.:
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2013
marolinks: Nice one BellaDonaFema

I'm glad a reasonable and creative mind like you was stimulated by my humble concoction. I'm honouired. Many hugs.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by marolinks: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks again Bella, Its my pleasure. *Hugs back*
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Tosinville(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
dmcdad:
Smh...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tosinville:
Nothing
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 3:19am On Aug 08, 2013
Hey guys! Wadup? smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Flygerian.:
Hey guys! Wadup? smiley
Hi! How re you?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
It is not a movie alright! Its called dreative reasoning and only those bestowed with the gift of creativity and intelligence will understand my write up! I suggest you go elsewhere and leave my thread if you find this topic out ofi your league.
Always start as war grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2013
ighoosagie: Also start as war grin grin
Yeah Igho! We started off that way. Now its different.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Yeah Igho! We started off that way. Now its different.
long time no see, hoped its not also end time tinx?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
ighoosagie: long time no see, hoped its not also end time tinx?
Naaaaaah! Alls well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? / I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) / Who Is The Most Stupid Out Of Them?pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.