Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... (6117 Views)

Scientifically Proven Fact: If He Leaves You For Another Woman, You'll Be Better / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Hmmmmmm! Asian chick!! Ooº°˚k shocked
Lol... any probs, sweet?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Ehya... That ex of yours forgot that every dog has his day. I am always happy when I am being despised, cause it propels me more than ever... Wetin fit your ex na make she just dey carry first for back. Lol
Lol... abi o my broda. Now she's regretting y she left in the 1st place.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Lol... any probs, sweet?
No sir! No problems at all! Ride on Man!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Lol... abi o my broda. Now she's regretting y she left in the 1st place.
Tell her to better follow Jesus now oooo. So that Jesus too no go do her wetin u do her wey make her come dey say "had I known" ooooo. Lmao

To avoid stories that touch
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
No sir! No problems at all! Ride on Man!
Ok then. My motto is "RIDE TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF" so I always keep the engine running.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Ok then. My motto is "RIDE TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF" so I always keep the engine running.
That's a death-trap if you ask me!
Once the wheels faal off, you re bound to loose control and crash (fatality).
Please chance your philosophy.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Tell her to better follow Jesus now oooo. So that Jesus too no go do her wetin u do her wey make her come dey say "had I known" ooooo. Lmao

To avoid stories that touch
My broda, na she sabi o! I have moved on for good and that is what matters. Weda she follow Jesus or Satan dat one consign am.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
That's a death-trap if you ask me!
Once the wheels faal off, you re bound to loose control and crash (fatality).
Please chance your philosophy.
Lol. Thanks for the advice dear, I drive with caution.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Lol. Thanks for the advice dear, I drive with caution.
That's more like it! I raise my glass and cheers.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
That's more like it! I raise my glass and cheers.
Cheers babe! smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Cheers babe! smiley
See groove! Na champagne or ogogoro?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Champagne of course! Who sips on ogogoro when chilling and drinking with Bella babe? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
^^^^ Chai! See groove! Make una no forget me for una Kingdom ooooo
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
The very best brew there is... wink
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by drnoel: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
naughtybynature: Unless gun sellers are on strike then they are both lucky for now.
believe me, she is not worth ur pain or tears. So means, she no even worth 2 kill
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
drnoel:
believe me, she is not worth ur pain or tears. So means, she no even worth 2 kill
Abi ooooo
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad: ^^^^ Chai! See groove! Make una no forget me for una Kingdom ooooo
Of course u'll be invited but hey, u'll need to make urself at home by serving urself cos we wont need an interuption when on good mood. wink
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Of course u'll be invited but hey, u'll need to make urself at home by serving urself cos we wont need an interuption when on good mood. wink
Good mood Can you throw more lights on what that mood entails?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Ahhhhh! shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
He alone knows what that "GOOD MOOD" stands for!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I see...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol. Chill man! Get high on champagne. We'll get to that lerra k? Lol

BellaDonaFema:
Lol... ya, he alone sure knows, lol. How was ur day, girl?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Lol. Chill man! Get high on champagne. We'll get to that lerra k? Lol

Lol... ya, he alone sure knows, lol. How was ur day, girl?
Hey Boy! I had a good day. How was yours?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
yarnnnn
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Hey Boy! I had a good day. How was yours?
Mine was cool n kriss, 10x! smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
ighoosagie: yarnnnn
Good morning (by your time Igho). How re you?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

Mine was cool n kriss, 10x! smiley
That's good to know.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
ighoosagie: yarnnnn

You actually slept? shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good evening all.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2013
Goodmorning to you all. Its 8:02AM Beauriful Tuesday morning. How r y'all doing today? smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:
Goodmorning to you all. Its 8:02AM Beauriful Tuesday morning. How r y'all doing today? smiley
dis greetings must b frm d middle east
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 4:53am On Aug 06, 2013
ighoosagie: dis greetings must b frm d middle east
Asia things! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, When Your Shadow Refuses To Participate In Your Lies (PHOTO) / See How Ladies Dress Now: Sanity Or Insanity / Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.