Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... (6118 Views)

Scientifically Proven Fact: If He Leaves You For Another Woman, You'll Be Better / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Its Spanish! Check with a translator. I won't disclose! tongue wink
I thought as much.... Beautiful gurl
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Its Spanish! Check with a translator. I won't disclose! tongue wink
I thought as much.... Beautiful gurl.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
I thought as much.... Beautiful gurl
Hey! How do you know I'm beautiful? Its a dog's picture on my profile! :p
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Hey! How do you know I'm beautiful? Its a dog's picture on my profile! :p
Instinct gurly... Instinct! That was how I knew...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
Instinct gurly... Instinct! That was how I knew...
Your instincts re lying to you, you need to sue your instincts and get your money back. I'm just me man!
Seriously!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Your instincts re lying to you, you need to sue your instincts and get your money back. I'm just me man!
Seriously!
If my instinct decides to lie to me, leave it to me to judge. You are just you? I never said you were someone else. Did I?

And for the records, I trust my instinct to the last. It works...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
If my instinct decides to lie to me, leave it to me to judge. You are just you? I never said you were someone else. Did I?

And for the records, I trust my instinct to the last. It works...
Alright! Very well then. You and your instincts! :p
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Alright! Very well then. You and your instincts! :p
Thank you ma'am...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
Thank you ma'am...
Thank you too sir.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by IZUKWU(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
I may not raise hell,i may not shout but i would demand for an explanation ,for what happenned and for how long it has been going on. If they don't give . Then i will raise hell on them both.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
IZUKWU: I may not raise hell,i may not shout but i would demand for an explanation ,for what happenned and for how long it has been going on. If they don't give . Then i will raise hell on them both.
Classical!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
IZUKWU: I may not raise hell,i may not shout but i would demand for an explanation ,for what happenned and for how long it has been going on. If they don't give . Then i will raise hell on them both.
Why raise hell on them both? Why not let em be?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good night everyone and please do not reply. Thanks
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
I'll simply dance azonto ,look for the next available girl,widow even ashi and wife her and after 3yrs I'll rob a gun and make the two cheats pay dearly. cool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by 9jabouy: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=BellaDonaFema][/quote]

explain wat?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
how dis silly thread is more dan a page is beyond me.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2013
Goodmorning err'one! smiley Its a beauriful Monday morning. Wish u guys a happy day!

dmcdad:
Exactly!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2013
booqee: how dis silly thread is more dan a page is beyond me.
Its NOT a must to comment ma, why not move on to the next?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by lawizle(m): 3:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Sanboy25:
Where did she sin ?
She just decided to leave the man for another.... undecided
@OP: I wouldn't do anything, I'll just go on with my life and find another woman. smiley

If you really love yur wife...it will be easier said dan done..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 4:19am On Aug 05, 2013
lawizle:

If you really love yur wife...it will be easier said dan done..
No woman, I repeat, no woman on earth is worth the stress. Life itself is too short for that! Stand up, dust ur azz and move on!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:

No woman, I repeat, no woman on earth is worth the stress. Life itself is too short for that! Stand up, dust ur azz and move on!
Why is it that people think for you to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you love someone hook, line, and sinker, you have to torture yourself?

One thing about me is that, in as much as I love with all my heart and don't play games with anyone, yet it doesn't mean one can toil with my heart cause it's unbreakable. Or are we saying because you love someone then you have to kill for it? That ain't love my people... How about people that commit suicide, are we gonna say they are the ones that love their partners the most?

Please, it is not so much what happens to us that matters, but what we do about what happens to us. I am not saying you ain't gonna feel bad about it especially if you love her. But the question remains that; for how long are you gonna torture yourself all because someone left you? The thing is if making trouble for it would bring her back, you might wanna do that (but would you be ready to make such trouble for a woman that left you without any reason?), but the reality remains that she has gone and gone for good. Why not keep moving? Why not brace yourself and take the bull by the forelock? Why not pick yourself up? If crying and or whining would make things better, I would say you should do that (infact I would join in doing that). But can that ameliorate things? Nope!

In that case, move the heck on.... I said it.. Mcdad.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by IZUKWU(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
because i need closure to be able to move on with my life.they should not subject me to that psychological torture,they should do it for me and i won't bother them .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2013
IZUKWU: because i need closure to be able to move on with my life.they should not subject me to that psychological torture,they should do it for me and i won't bother them .
I'd prefer to be the decider rather than have them do it for me, by so doing subjecting me to emotional and psychological torture.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Flygerian1(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2013
^^ I can't just comprehend the mentality of some people when it comes to love. Maybe that person that they think they're willing to kill and die for, deep down inside, such person/woman might not be willing to spend the rest of her life with them when things gets rough. Just like one of my X that left for no good reason, she probably thinks she needs to call it quit by walking away cos then I wasn't financially fit. But now tables don turn. She dey fyt tooth n nail justo see my face but am addicted to my Asian chick n its gon be hard to quit.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2013
booqee: how dis silly thread is more dan a page is beyond me.
Its because you are the silly one! So walk away from my thread! Silly fellow
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:
^^ I can't just comprehend the mentality of some people when it comes to love. Maybe that person that they think they're willing to kill and die for, deep down inside, such person/woman might not be willing to spend the rest of her life with them when things gets rough. Just like one of my X that left for no good reason, she probably thinks she needs to call it quit by walking away cos then I wasn't financially fit. But now tables don turn. She dey fyt tooth n nail justo see my face but am addicted to my Asian chick n its gon be hard to quit.
Hmmmmmm! Asian chick!! Ooº°˚k shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2013
Flygerian.:
Ehya... That ex of yours forgot that every dog has his day. I am always happy when I am being despised, cause it propels me more than ever... Wetin fit your ex na make she just dey carry first for back. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2013
G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ M̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̈̊ϒϞιηǥ to those who have been steadfast on this thread of mine. Hope you all had a lovely nightks rest? Cheers and for haters, pls find a hell-hole where you belong.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
You re a funny guy! Have a good evening.
now its my turn.

good night, i wil hala @ u guyz by dawn wink

yawnnnn
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by dmcdad: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2013
ighoosagie: now its my turn.

yawnnnn
Have a blessed night...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Have a blessed night...
tanks.

countdown 5 more mins
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2013
ighoosagie: now its my turn.

yawnnnn
Awwwwwwww! Goodnight Igho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy / Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.