Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? (18218 Views)

APC BoT Chair: Tinubu, Atiku Renew Rivalries / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by 2mch1(m): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: It's just too late for you to think a mere ban can stop this, we the defendants of Oduduwa will never ever seat back and watch some parasites we feed and shelter degenerate us.

The other sad tribalist that consigned this should know that am about to unleash the mummies on him( if you like ban and restrict my IP from the server). You can NEVER stop me or my people from visiting this site. You seat back and watch ibos write all sorts of rubbish because Oguagu, your girlfriend is among the so-called ibo chieftains. Only to start deleting post when ibos are at the receiving end.

Afam4eva and his co ibo bigoted mod thought selective banning can stop us, but they realized their greatest undoing ; I don't blame them I blame Seun for opening the door. They taunted him here the way the useless Peter Obi wanted to do with fashola, until he yielded to their pressure and start appointing bigoted ibos as mods. This is how they planned and removed Aisha and Jairus from this section, They share mail around detailing what the ibos should do to bring down this site. But Seun is just too blind and far gone to realize the game plan is to make nairaland "Another failed Yoruba project", as one of them rightly put it.

Finally,
As the leader of the Yorubas on nairaland, I wish to tell my brothers and sisters that, this is just the beginning. Don't you ever seat back and watch them insult you, no matter how they wanted to make look like, be it in a form of abusing your leaders or culture or whatever means they use without swift response. If the bigoted mods banned you, simply create another user name and continue from where you stop. Just type "Yoruba are" in Google search and see the suggestion from Google server, this happened over the years as a result of Yorubas seating down here, claiming sophistication and watching the ibos write crazy things about us with impunity.

#Please, you bigots can hide this post or ban me.

If i did not send an email telling them i reported it to Seun the post against Yoruba's would not have been deleted. So the regular mods can delete posts. I thought it was just super mods. Interesting. No wonder anti-ibo posts on ethnic section are not there. Who will answer for this? Only the Yoruba ones were left. I have seen posts of them boasting that they will destroy this site. Seun, this is really bad. Act now.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by gennitrogen: 1:45am On Aug 04, 2013
I just got a ban too. I think we have to face seun, he is the source of this problem. His site is causing havoc to nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Pataki: 1:45am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch1: https://www.nairaland.com/1383780/fashola-now-most-wanted-deadly

Why is insincere9jerian allowed to post this without an IP ban and a deleted post

OAM4J, I kindly await you doing the right to insincere 9jerian. The foolish thread he created has given rise to post such as this within minutes:
soma042: Evil blood in thire vain.
Just like his predecessor awo
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by plaindealer: 1:47am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: pataki and plaindealer i registered on nairaland on nov 2008 after observing nairaland for like a year without commenting.one of the reason i registered was because of nonsense some yorubas were writing about igbos here.they would not have to start a thread starting with 'igbo.no it would start as foolish jabs and nonsensical comment on a normal harmless thread or story.maybe they saw it as jokes it sure was not funny to me.i would admit i got into some mudslinging then(my posts are still available on my profile)but i later stopped because i told myself it was fruitless.i guess some other igbo guys that registered decided to take it too far.

You are spinning tales..

Sorry for taking you seriously..
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Jisunpack: 1:53am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch1:

Seun i sent you en email explaining everything, do something about it. And now, we dont want more than one tribe on one section. If you are going to be fair, then you will be throughly fair. If you want 3 mods for politics section, one Ibo will have to go to be replaced by a northerner. Also should apply to other sections.

Stop looking up to seun, he's just far too gone to take any cognitive action, forget about whatever nonsense rules and reply any goat that insult you or your people. If Seun likes, he should hand over the site to ibos, after all he has already done that unofficially when he appointed 2 ibo tribalist here as mods. How can we be having 2 bigoted ibo mods doing the bidding of their leader onlytruth while OMA4J is claiming sophistication? What nonsense!!

Like I said earlier, create like 50 monikers, I did that within 12 hours and reply anyone that insult you. We have to help Seun burn down this place.

11 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by asha80(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2013
plaindealer:

You are spinning tales..

Sorry for taking you seriously..
i am spinning tales abi?lol by the eko ile how market?
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Stop looking up to seun, he's just far too gone to take any cognitive action, forget about whatever nonsense rules and reply any goat that insult you or your people. If Seun likes, he should hand over the site to ibos, after all he has already done that unofficially when he appointed 2 ibo tribalist here are mods. How can we be having 2 bigoted ibo mods doing the bidding of their leader onlytruth while OMA4J is claiming sophistication? What nonsense!!

Like I said earlier, create like 50 monikers, I did that within 12 hours and reply anyone that insult you. We have to help Seun burn down this place.

Something happened to Seun behind curtains during the Achebe Shame thread. I believe that he was threatened or bribed by ibo big wigs.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Jisunpack: 1:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:

OAM4J, I kindly await you doing the right to insincere 9jerian. The foolish thread he created has given rise to post such as this within minutes:

Stop reporting and take action!! When you see a post or thread like that, create 10 insulting Ojukwu, only then the bigoted ibo mods will pay attention to you. They are part of the bigger.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by OAM4J: 2:00am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch1: I was banned because i re-wrote my post about suggesting a link and also posting on ethnic section. I posted in response to a post that "Yoruba girls stink" just posted today by Obiagu. I created my own posts too. OAM4J banned me and deleted my post. I had to tell him that i had reported him to Seun before e deleted Obiagu's post. That was a test and even OAM4J failed. OAM4J keep banning and trying to drown peoples voice. We shall not be silenced till Seun does something. You bigots hid my suggestion posts and my previous posts. You have just created a thorn in your flesh with this full blown hypocrisy i witnessed. So you can delete posts, yet you leave posts derogatory to Yoruba's here for years but delete those ibos cant stand. Come and collect the peace now. In your excitement to not seem partial, you have been exposed. Who ever banned me should come and confess here. It is okay to insult yorubas but not okay to insult ibos who started it first.

1. I didn't ban you, check your profile again but your ban is well deserved as 2 wrongs dont make a right
2. I didn't know about your thread or Obiagu's thread till I saw your your PM after your ban
3. Thanks to your PM I searched for Obiagu's thread, removed it and similar derogatory threads in ethnic section
4. Next time just report offensive posts and threads.

Cheers.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Jisunpack: 2:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

Something happened to Seun behind curtains during the Achebe Shame thread. I believe that he was threatened or bribed by ibo big wigs.

You are just on point here, more reasons why I'm directing all sons and daughters of Oduduwa to take their destinies in their own hands.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 2:04am On Aug 04, 2013
OAM4J:

1. I didn't ban you, check your profile again but your ban is well deserved as 2 wrongs dont make a right
2. I didn't know about your thread or Obiagu's thread till I saw your your PM after your ban
3. Thanks to your PM I searched for Obiagu's thread, removed it and similar derogatory threads in ethnic section
4. Next time just report offensive posts and threads.

Cheers.

abegi go siddon one side!

You no longer possess credibility!

Go on and dine with your new found friends. If your freedom can be easily bought, some of us still hold our integrity high.

Ki la n fani orogbo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

You are just on point here, more reasons why I'm directing all sons and daughters of Oduduwa to take their destinies in their own hands.

We have got to understand the power of Nairaland and know that these people that hate us so much as to spread hatred on google would not hesitate to take words to their leaders and incite them into negative action.

If a whole governor from their region can bypass liasing with Fashola on the issue of reunification and go straight to the president, then you know that these people will do anything to bring the Yoruba race down.

They mean business while we just siddon dey look.

We are just too docile!

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by plaindealer: 2:08am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: i am spinning tales abi?lol by the eko ile how market?

Another Eko Ile groupie lover? Don't you have his email address? Stay on topic abeg, if you feel like expressing your love for eko ile, abeg send him message and leave me out of it and don't recruit me into your homo erotic fantasy..
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Pataki: 2:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Stop reporting and take action!! When you see a post or thread like that, create 10 insulting Ojukwu, only then bigoted ibo mods will pay attention to you. They are part of the bigger.

Actually, I carefully choose who and whom I want to insult. I won't waste my energy insulting some of these igbo boys who simply are nothing but goats. I rather prefer the moderators dealing with the people who incite these goats to be spewing such nonsense here and there. In this particular case, insincere 9jerian was truly deserving of a ban and that thread appropriately deleted. I hope he got the needed ban though.

He would apply caution the next time he comes on this board.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

abegi go siddon one side!

You no longer possess credibility!

Go on and dine with your new found friends. If your freedom can be easily bought, some of us still hold our integrity high.

Ki la n fani orogbo? undecided

You dread o!

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:

Actually, I carefully choose who and whom I want to insult. I won't waste my energy insulting some of these igbo boys who simply are nothing but goats. I rather prefer the moderators dealing with the people who incite these goats to be spewing such nonsense here and there. In this particular case, insincere 9jerian was truly deserving of a ban and that thread appropriately deleted. I hope he got the needed ban though.

He would apply caution the next time he comes on this board.

Aww...typical Yoruba boy who believes in order and the law.

Shame those you deal with do not care about the law but about jungle justice. As we speak now, i'm sue he has taken up his other moniker which the moderators know only too well. They would not ban that other moniker but guess what would happen if it were a Yoruba poster.

Yep, you guessed right...or at least I hope you did.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Jisunpack: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

We have got to understand the power of Nairaland and know that these people that hate us so much as to spread hatred on google would not hesitate to take words to their leaders and incite them into negative action.

If a whole governor from their region can bypass liasing with Fashola on the issue of reunification and go straight to the president, then you know that these people will do anything to bring the Yoruba race down.

They mean business while we just siddon dey look.

We are just too docile!

You just don't know what you are dealing with until when you live among them. This is their way of getting things done, lying and whining.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by asha80(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2013
plaindealer:

Another Eko Ile groupie lover? Don't you have his email address? Stay on topic abeg, if you feel like expressing your love for eko ile, abeg send him message and leave me out of it and don't recruit me into your homo erotic fantasy..
lame.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by plaindealer: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2013
^^^^^ Please go away and do your eko ile groupie. Na by force?
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by plaindealer: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2013
@ Topic.

The 2 tribal and bigoted mods took the banning thing way too far, such characters shouldn't be allowed to supervise ordinary chicken cage with their meager intelligence talk less people with higher IQ and level of political understanding.

With those 2 running lose on NL, I see no solution in sight..

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 2:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Oam4j mr, goodytwoshoes.

I trust that you will not see that afam and his brother are hiding Yoruba posts on the Nigeria could go up in flames thread abi.

Wo, if you open your mouth to tell us rubb1sh about bigotry again ehn, I would say a prayer you would not like to you.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Jisunpack: 2:36am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola: Oam4j mr, goodytwoshoes.

I trust that you will not see that afam and his brother are hiding Yoruba posts on the Nigeria could go up in flames thread abi.

Wo, if you open your mouth to tell us rubb1sh about bigotry again ehn, I would say a prayer you would not like to you.

Now you see, he hid my post leaving other ones insulting Fashola. This is what the ibos are known for.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Pataki: 2:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

Aww...typical Yoruba boy who believes in order and the law.

Shame those you deal with do not care about the law but about jungle justice. As we speak now, i'm sue he has taken up his other moniker which the moderators know only too well. They would not ban that other moniker but guess what would happen if it were a Yoruba poster.

Yep, you guessed right...or at least I hope you did.

Seun made a mistake no doubt. Afam is making boast that he banned someone here till 2056 for creating a thread deliberately with a misleading headline.

Whereas, this igbo insecure 9jerian, whom I have reported twice now, Afam is simply giving him a word of caution. Thanks to OAM4J doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:

Seun made a mistake no doubt. Afam is making boast that he banned someone here till 2056 for creating a thread deliberately with a misleading headline.

Whereas, this igbo insecure 9jerian, whom I have reported twice now, Afam is simply giving him a word of caution. Thanks to OAM4J doing the right thing.

The topic of that thread is inciting enough for it to be deleted let alone the post.

Oam4j has been turned into a figure head. He has been made the Okupe of Nairaland. The one who comes to speak big grammar on behalf of the illiterate who do the dirty work.

shameless sods!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Ibo's have been attacking Yoruba in this forum for over a year!

Yoruba start fighting back for three days and the Ibo mods start pleading for calm and threatening bans!

Yet the most tribal threads are posted to the front page by Afam. They are always outlets for Igbos to bash other tribes. This constant crying for special treatment is what is making people so furious.

The best thing to do is to let us Yoruba vent so that we do not take out our frustrations in the real world.

"Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." - John F Kennedy

3 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by manny4life(m): 3:19am On Aug 04, 2013
billante:

And you actually think you are winning the war??

And don't say you guys are retaliating anything cause its not an igbo dat put up the action that started this war!

These peeps think they are winning the war, what war exactly?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by manny4life(m): 3:22am On Aug 04, 2013
This thread is so funny particularly the part of "yorubas are", lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by baby124: 3:52am On Aug 04, 2013
What rubbish. This is disgusting to read. Seun choose to be partial and create rules for you mods. If they are incompetent use a computer generated mod to ban all the accused. Money is good but integrity is better. You have allowed yourself to be used to forge a biased agenda. Why do we have an eze ndigbo on nl? Does that even jive with your goal of authentically maintaining a site free of such tribal insults. Please delete all insulting posts linked to Yorubas. The igbos are even doing that without your knowledge. Respect yourself seun and be fair. The fact that you are Yoruba and take all these insults doesn't mean others should.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by OAM4J: 4:26am On Aug 04, 2013
@ All

Pls supply links of ethnic insultive threads (Yorubas are..., Igbos are...., Hausas are... etc ) that are still active here.

Thanks.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by CyberG: 4:36am On Aug 04, 2013
Let Nairaland remove every derogatory word and post about Yorubas first from NL, it will take less than 30 mins to create such a query to search your databases! Delete them, ban first time abusers and offenders permanently. If anyone does not abuse an ethnic group but lies about for example what happened in Nigerias history, he is making responses that may be harsh legitimate in the circumstance.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by CyberG: 4:42am On Aug 04, 2013
OAM4J: @ All

Pls supply links of ethnic insultive threads (Yorubas are..., Igbos are...., Hausas are... etc ) that are still active here.

Thanks.

This is the first important step and I am sure you will get lots of responses!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by manny4life(m): 4:46am On Aug 04, 2013
@OAM4J,

You have a noble cause, but I remembered last year a lot of people warned against this, for this reason I was gone from NL for months. Now the chicken has come home to roast, hatred is inbred, I commend you for trying but this one will be difficult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Foundation Donates Food Items & Cash To The Needy In Lagos [Photo] / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.