Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? (18189 Views)

APC BoT Chair: Tinubu, Atiku Renew Rivalries / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by CyberG: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:

OAM4J, I kindly await you doing the right to insincere 9jerian. The foolish thread he created has given rise to post such as this within minutes:

Good one but OAM4J, I hope the posts are not just "hidden", they need to be expunged permanently! Google does not "forget" for a while though until their web bots come crawling over this data again!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by CyberG: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Andre Uweh: Seeing is believing. How many times have Igbo being mentioned here. How many Igbo people have attacked Yoruba here?.
Even this thread alone will inform you that Ndigbo are not the problem. Any thing Igbo chokes some people here. It's true.

Well, here you are pushing the same point being addressed here with subtlety. It doesn't matter anymore anyway what will be will be!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ujchief(m): 6:25am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola: There's no point addressing the ibos when your own "brothers" Seun and Om4j are forking you from behind.

Why do you always resort to cheap blackmail when you want to push for a selfish agenda? Same way you threatened jarus, calling him all sorts of names like 'fake-yoruba', 'sold-out', 'betrayer' etc when you wanted him to do your bidding.

Now, you're trying hard to blackmail seun and oam4j; trying to intimidate and manipulate their conscience with cheap antics so they will do your bidding.

We know you, and we know your style. One other thing we know is that, once again, you will fail and the truth will always win. It always does.

9 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ujchief(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Good job Mods. Its not easy moderating full grown adults; asking and pleading with them to do the right thing. Its not easy keeping quite and watching forumites insult you with impunity and yet you can't reply, least you be seen as biased and uncouth.

See the kind of insults the Mods have received on this thread alone; yet has not replied in kind. I'm sure if they were ordinary forumites, it won't be so. Abi you think say sexkilz no sabi insult person? If you had known sexkilz and Afam before they became mods, you would know that its really taken them a lot of energy to restrain from giving it back to you guys, good measures, pressed down, shaken together and running over.

Let's all sheath our swords.

7 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by sambos994(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Please...it amuses me how many "kids" are on here.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by eherbal(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2013
you should have made this appeal before banning me. I only made an honest and sincere contribution, then poof!I suggest warning before your itchy fingers goes for the 'ban' button angry
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ACM10: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Ikenna351 wanted to do the same thing but was frustrated by the likes of Mukina and OAM4J. OAM4J even went ahead to accuse him of favouring Igbo ethnics. Forgeting the fact that we bear the brunt of Ikenna351 actions. Many of Igbo posters that were affected by Ikenna351 bans are yet to come back to the forum. Some have reduced their participation here.

I think this is the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ACM10: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2013
The first step is for Seun to auto-correct "ibo" to "Igbo". The same thing he did for Yoruba.

If this site operators intention is to use their forum to spite us, then this exercise will be fruitless.

6 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by biafranqueen: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2013
So finally the mods shine they eyes I thought they were enjoying that nonsense!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by biafranqueen: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2013
ujchief: Good job Mods. Its not easy moderating full grown adults; asking and pleading with them to do the right thing. Its not easy keeping quite and watching forumites insult you with impunity and yet you can't reply, least you be seen as biased and uncouth.

See the kind of insults the Mods have received on this thread alone; yet has not replied in kind. I'm sure if they were ordinary forumites, it won't be so. Abi you think say sexkilz no sabi insult person? If you had known sexkilz and Afam before they became mods, you would know that its really taken them a lot of energy to restrain from giving it back to you guys, good measures, pressed down, shaken together and running over.

Let's all sheath our swords.
most of them are barely out of teenage life raised without parental guidance, because the worst of the tribalistic rascals don't reside in 9 ja.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by biafranqueen: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2013
ACM10: Ikenna351 wanted to do the same thing but was frustrated by the likes of Mukina and OAM4J. OAM4J even went ahead to accuse him of favouring Igbo ethnics. Forgeting the fact that we bear the brunt of Ikenna351 actions. Many of Igbo posters that were affected by Ikenna351 bans are yet to come back to the forum. Some have reduced their participation here.

I think this is the height of hypocrisy.
cry
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by tpia5: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2013
django1: Really? You want tribal war to end?

Ibos have flooded google servers with tribal slurs against yorubas through nairaland for far too long.

na seun go carry that one.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by biafranqueen: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

Something happened to Seun behind curtains during the Achebe Shame thread. I believe that he was threatened or bribed by ibo big wigs.
Desola you seem to really be a devout Muslim but some of your topics are far from peaceful, I wish you would be more careful what you post, holding that kind of contempt you do for Igbo's is veiled but very apparent. Hate is never something Allah takes lightly embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by biafranqueen: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

Try am right now!

I triple dare you!

I call your bluff! Ban me now!

Pot calling kettle black!

Shameless bigot!
my Dear if we start posting your comments embarassed
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by arsenalwenger: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2013
The only way to end it is to separate the German from the French, the Indians from the Pakistanis, the Germans from the Austrians, the Northern sudanese from the southern sudanese.

The mixture of water and kerosone will always knock the engine.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by biafranqueen: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

I do not buy that for a split second!

You see, in as much as I despise the ibo
why why do you hate Igbos is that what brings you closer to Allah So you
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2013
***disappointed already

at nairaland and it's moderators!

and a bunch of members too.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2013
And you guys should know,

nobody is begging anybody to love anybody.

Shame on every one that spat venom on another Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by seanet02: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2013
It is late.....
All those threads in your database must be deleted before i even think about stopping it.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Mcdondayan: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola, are u tired? Continue polishing ur hate pistol nd see who gets tired. The funny aspect is that the so called hate on NL does not truly reflect what goes on outside. For all I care, you can rant till God knows when, IT DOES NOT CHANGE A THING. Happy Sunday.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2013
I won't stop attacking the Ibos.....

As long as I don't break any of your 21 rules...we will all be fine...

Count me out of this fence mending....

I want Ibos out of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by thomason: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2013
OAM4J: @ All

Pls supply links of ethnic insultive threads (Yorubas are..., Igbos are...., Hausas are... etc ) that are still active here.

Thanks.

Bro, Just type 'Yorubas are' on google. Its been like that for many years, and people like FSU boast about it.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by nku5: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2013
@ oam4j - there have always been and there will always be bigots. The epidemic you are seeing now is because politicians who know the power of bigotry and use it shamelessly have started paying some of the bigoted on NL to promote their cause. Those ones radicalise others by inviting them to see e-fights that their tribe is on the receiving end of. Notice that this explosion of racism started probably about 5 years ago on this and EVERY social media platform where nigerians visit.

Best of luck in trying to curb it but its gone beyond emotions and tribalism - its sponsored
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Mcdondayan: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2013
ilugunboy: I won't stop attacking the Ibos.....

Bring it on.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Do you all realize that NL could be taken down by the government if this nonsense continues
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by JiSunPark: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2013
Hiding my post or banning will do what? infact, nairaland doesn't amuse me anymore. I now find thorough enjoyment on Facebook, Sahara Reporters, The sun , Vanguard and Guardian. The only thing that gives me joy is to see my Yoruba brothers getting the massage am passing to them. Surprisingly, this is the first time am staying off nairaland for almost 5 hours at a go.

I have a thousand post on one of the sites I now frequent, and more than 50 followers! This isn't about nairaland anymore, this is about south west.
Ciao!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by donpope1(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2013
JudismphD: Can somebody goggle "Yoruba are"

Oh I just did!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by JiSunPark: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2013
ilugunboy: I won't stop attacking the Ibos.....

Dude, the picture is bigger, start moving to Facebook and other websites. it's like a double edge sword attacking the enemies and recruiting more rookies.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ghosttownboss(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2013
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY!
I WEEP FOR THESE YOUTHS FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATRED!
I WEEP FOR YOUR MISPLACED PRIORITIES!

GOD WILL HELP US!

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by JiSunPark: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Obiagelli: Do you all realize that NL could be take down by the government if this nonsense continues

I told Seun that we are going to help him burn down this place and he thought I'm just bluffing, just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by tyson55(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Some Nigerians are just... Words can't describe undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur / Onoja's Death: Nigeria Custom Officers Going Beyond Their Mecuarntance - Group / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.