Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? (49978 Views)

Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD] / Rooting Samsung Grand Duos / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kids!!
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by apasico(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
I got my phantom A+ last week, and I must tell you, it is one of the best phones you can think of. Please don't waste your money. It is not about name, but getting what you need in a phone and techno phantom a+ can deliver it to you. And the phone comes with a power bank in case of power failure or for travelling to a long distance, you are sure of power to keep ur phone charged. The phone is almost finished in the market, I was suppose to order online, but Jumia, slot and others don't have black, I had to go myself around V.I I did not see black, so I settled with white. I just love this phone. And will buy it again and again.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by akinola1384(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
I just bought my phantom today am still charging the phone now whoo there is no black in market I decide to buy the white at 32,700 microstation
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Mariesio: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Hi guys, bought my Phantom last week . Pls I need tips on optimizing the use of d battery.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ThePrekky(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
I've read all in this thread.. From what I've seen, This argument here is more about pride than it is about helping the leyman make a choice.
So giving ma own view will be tantamount to throwing a matchstick into a furnace. Will make No difference since everyone here already had an inclination before coming. Nothing anyone says will change the pre-set views most peeps came in here with.

Besides let's face d truth, very few ppl here have handled both fones sufficiently τo give a totally unbiased review. I don't see anyone who'll have a tecno a+ nd still go on τo buy d Samsung nd vice versa). Its eida dey've handled d tecno a+ or d Samsung duo or possibly none! Giving reviews based on what they think (I've seen ppl air views that point so blatantly at their biaseness or ignorance or both). The few who have n' tried to put forth gud propositions get rebuffed in ridiculous nd appalling ways.
BOTTOMLINE: Our attitude τo this thread is helping No one. Either make constructive criticism nd reviews based on d truth nd not ego or............

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
let dis thread die please

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by flowkillz: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2013
get a phantom a2....same price range as d grand does, but d duos will die at d sight of d a2get a phantom a2....same price range as d grand does, but d duos will die at d sight of d a2get a phantom a2....same price range as d grand does, but d duos will die at d sight of d a2
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by flowkillz: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2013
used all 3.....a+, a2, duos......my advice, get an a2
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Boomboost(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Samsung n tecno no be mates past,present n future.Its like comparing nutric C n mirinda,all na orange flavoured...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Boomboost: Samsung n tecno no be mates past,present n future.Its like comparing nutric C n mirinda,all na orange flavoured...
U MEAN NUTI C and CHAMPAGNE.. all na drink ..but levelz dey...
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by psalmdave(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
ThePrekky: I've read all in this thread.. From what I've seen, This argument here is more about pride than it is about helping the leyman make a choice.
So giving ma own view will be tantamount to throwing a matchstick into a furnace. Will make No difference since everyone here already had an inclination before coming. Nothing anyone says will change the pre-set views most peeps came in here with.

Besides let's face d truth, very few ppl here have handled both fones sufficiently τo give a totally unbiased review. I don't see anyone who'll have a tecno a+ nd still go on τo buy d Samsung nd vice versa). Its eida dey've handled d tecno a+ or d Samsung duo or possibly none! Giving reviews based on what they think (I've seen ppl air views that point so blatantly at their biaseness or ignorance or both). The few who have n' tried to put forth gud propositions get rebuffed in ridiculous nd appalling ways.
BOTTOMLINE: Our attitude τo this thread is helping No one. Either make constructive criticism nd reviews based on d truth nd not ego or............
Very correct
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by GeorgeJin: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
I think this cortex thing is saying a 5 litre engine that uses a V6 to deliver all the good from that massive engine while on the other hand you have 3.5 litre engine that uses a V8 to work the powertrain.that massive size of the engine means that engine can do more;this means more torque and better RPM(this is for my friends who are into cars).So what am saying is,it doesnt matter what cortex(A7 or A9) powers the device at the end of the day the one with the bigger engine would have the last laugh(this would be our friend with a quad-core processor)...the only negative i see in the A+ is that you are stuck on 4.2.2 android forever(keep in mind its a really good UI) but you can survive with that because very few people stay on the same device for more than 3yrs.
In terms of quality,i can confidently tell you that TECNO didnt mess around much and the phantom has a 85% drop tolerance & is 90% scratch resistant.I feel this is great for 39k.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Emekayoung(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
George.Jin:
I think this cortex thing is saying a 5 litre engine that uses a V6 to deliver all the good from that massive engine while on the other hand you have 3.5 litre engine that uses a V8 to work the powertrain.that massive size of the engine means that engine can do more;this means more torque and better RPM(this is for my friends who are into cars).So what am saying is,it doesnt matter what cortex(A7 or A9) powers the device at the end of the day the one with the bigger engine would have the last laugh(this would be our friend with a quad-core processor)...the only negative i see in the A+ is that you are stuck on 4.2.2 android forever(keep in mind its a really good UI) but you can survive with that because very few people stay on the same device for more than 3yrs.
In terms of quality,i can confidently tell you that TECNO didnt mess around much and the phantom has a 85% drop tolerance & is 90% scratch resistant.I feel this is great for 39k.
Wat is dis one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by GeorgeJin: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Emekayoung:
Wat is dis one saying? undecided
Toh my brother,na about phantom a+ & grand dous nahin i comment on o
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ozonemhe1: 4:15am On Nov 13, 2013
people will just never b dsame. i will assert dat u guys come out of competition and embrace satisfaction. Tecno and sammy are two different cells entirely. then,why all dese buzzs bouh em. u wanna splash ya money to get 'ego'? feel free. u chose to get a cool economical cell? all d way! to your taste not just wasting precious time of a mediocre talk. #i'm Ozone# more blessing to ya'all
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by gustav25: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Guys checkout samsung galaxy ace 3.....a sharp phone running android 4.2.2 with 1gig ram for just 17500 beta than all dis yeye tecno.....go to jumia or slot and confirm it.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by LadyH(f): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2013
alexvatt: My people, believe it or not, tecno has taking over nigeria phone market. Tecno phantom a+ is the best phone in town now. And watch out for tecno, becos u have not seen anything yet.
Because it is very much affordable. Now take a seat.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by LadyH(f): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2013
ozonemhe1: people will just never b dsame. i will assert dat u guys come out of competition and embrace satisfaction. Tecno and sammy are two different cells entirely. then,why all dese buzzs bouh em. u wanna splash ya money to get 'ego'? feel free. u chose to get a cool economical cell? all d way! to your taste not just wasting precious time of a mediocre talk. #i'm Ozone# more blessing to ya'all
Thank u!! I got a galaxy grand cos id rather be seen with it than a tecno. Cash was for ME. Buy as ur pocket reach. These two phones are almost on same par.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2013
LadyH: Because it is very much affordable. Now take a seat.

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by sats: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2013
the copy is being compared with the original ... this is samsung we r talking about, d pioneer of wireless charging, ur comparison lacks merit, u should compare samsung vs apple or HTC or Google Nexus or blackberry, not tecno, you are beta off comparing tecno vs gionee or infinix or wat other lower end manufacturers u av, samsung vs tecno come on thats like comparing a shark with a dolphin
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2013
sats: the copy is being compared with the original ... this is samsung we r talking about, d pioneer of wireless charging, ur comparison lacks merit, u should compare samsung vs apple or HTC or Google Nexus or blackberry, not tecno, you are beta off comparing tecno vs gionee or infinix or wat other lower end manufacturers u av, samsung vs tecno come on thats like comparing a shark with a dolphin

you had to spoil ur postundecided
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by elbryant(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2013
I can't categorically laugh now,coz most of diz phones producer are younger than you guys
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by guardian09(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
deejay_harry1:

you had to spoil ur postundecided
Lols grin
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by seunwen2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
my tecno m7 rocks i can compare it with Samsung galaxy note cos of the face unlock but this thread dey funny oooo can't stop laughing
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
seunwen2: my tecno m7 rocks i can compare it with Samsung galaxy note cos of the face unlock but this thread dey funny oooo can't stop laughing
lol only becous of "faceunlock"wait make I laugh first cheesy
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by caukerzee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
seunwen2: my tecno m7 rocks i can compare it with Samsung galaxy note cos of the face unlock but this thread dey funny oooo can't stop laughing
Chai...I no wan insult you.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2013

kk
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by psalmdave(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by honourableseyi: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
physise: thanks for d correction

He is wrong in his correction sire.According to gsmarena, internal memory is 8G for grand duo

SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
DATA GPRS Yes
EDGE Yes
Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
CAMERA Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by lekkie073(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2013
OK. let's compare Iya tawa beans with baked beans. which is better? sad
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by tban22: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2013
gustav25: Guys checkout samsung galaxy ace 3.....a sharp phone running android 4.2.2 with 1gig ram for just 17500 beta than all dis yeye tecno.....go to jumia or slot and confirm it.

dis Ace 3 ba3 last ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.