Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? (49989 Views)

Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD] / Rooting Samsung Grand Duos / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by caukerzee(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

ALL THESE ONE WEY YOU DEY RANT AND RAVE NA JUST HEAVY WASH!
CRAP!!

I will bring my "chinko made" tecno and you will bring your "STILL
chinko made" galaxy and we will still run every single application
available in Google store together.
Samsung chinko me? Here on earth or Mars?? Anyway, wave me up when your crappy toy can run HD games like 9mm, the adventure of titin and their likes singly without crashing or not opening atall, ain't even talking running two or three of those at the same time. Oh I forgot, you do not know or hear about them because of the limitations of your crappy hardware. grin grin

I am not so old or blind that I need will cough up N30k extra for a
super clear screen just yet in my life, I don't wear glasses
Typical poor man talk..A reular CRT 21inch tv will still show the same NTA that a sony bravia will but theres no guessing which you woud go for if offered for you to pick either fo free. You have no Idea how stupid you sound. You stand a higher risk of getting those eye problems you do not already have viewing that crappy display on the long run. Wake me up you crappy display and phone can offer:
- Full HD and perfect rendition
- No visible distortion or colour cast when viewed as close as your eyes gas focus.
- Increased touch screen sensitivity, can be operated even with gloves on and can be used in touchless mode so you can swipe and scroll keeping your oily hands away from the screen.
- perfect for all kinds of gamming, plays seamlessly and utterly fast with zero lag cases.

I am not a kid that needs to save extra N30k for gorilla glass because I
don't throw my phone on the ground anyhow
Must you sound so ignorant just to win an argument? Let me put it to you that no matter how careful one is, a screen without protection must scratch and that's why you regularly have To change that 'leather' as you put it, you use as protection. There's something called 'accident', let me remind you incase you've forgotten. If you think the only way a screen can be scratched or cracked is by 'throwing it to the ground', then you are really that kid you claim not to be.

I am not so clingy that I cant save up that N30k and instead add another
N5k to it simply to buy the next TECHNO phone that would run on android
jelly bean 4.3 by October time (after rocking my beloved 4.2 this month
of course) while galaxy users still bow, pray and wait on Google and
Samsung to assist you with your updates.
You call it being clingy but we call it being prudent. That's the same reason why you jealous tecno kids keep hating on samsung for. High prices.You cliaim we are being cheated but its you who has to buy 6 substandard phones for 30k each averagely, in a period of 3years just to get OS updates, that is being cheated as opposed to us who buy a quality phone that gets OS updates and remains relevant for that period just for 100k (one does not have to stick to it anyway).

I am not a nerd, gigahertz can't be seen or felt but OBSERVED, do I need
a quadcore processor to run fifa13 fluidly? YES. Do you need a 1gig ram
too? OH YES. do you have such a device? HELL YES I DO! Allow me
re-introduce you to my. TECNO PHANTOM A+ wink
If wanting speed, performance, quality, the best smartphone experience & more and getting the best out of an android makes one a nerd, then you my friend are a simpleton. Dose that crap offer all these? Hell no. Allow me to introduce to you my the greatest excuse for an android phone, Tech?? undecided Hell no!!!!!!

*smoking my fifth joint, playing most wanted, listening to Pandora,
skyping, facebooking, candy crushing and typing this ish at the very
same time all on my a+*

HATERS GON HATE! ! LOVERS GON LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
my galaxy grand nenamark 2 benchmark

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by TrebleChamp(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
slinkman: it will scratch much worse than just easily..
.And does the galaxy grand have gorilla glass? The point is given the spec of both phones, phantom A+ is better value for money.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by kp3tech(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
4llerbuntu: brand freak because of 4k difference?

phone with support and guranteed updates?

phone that has xda support with tweaks n custom roms?

phone that will last longer?

4k difference is about the "brand freak"?

i see..........

the tecno wins then

Boss get ur fact right the difference is not 4k, its over 17k,... Tecno a+ go for 36k while Samsung Grand Duos go 53k confirm the price at any slot outlet.. Personnally they match up head-to-head in terms of specs bt Samsung Grand Duos is ovr priced
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
nt this thread again..mods una nor dey active at all..which mumu still go find d thread with una useless arguement jeez buy d one ur money fit reach if I buy samsung wats ur business mtcheew tecno my foot

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Swiftboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
physise: nt this thread again..mods una nor dey active at all..which mumu still go find d thread with una useless arguement jeez buy d one ur money fit reach if I buy samsung wats ur business mtcheew tecno my foot
no disrespect, I think you know what to do...unfollow the post! Stop ranting and get a life! Phantom A+ is better than your stupid over priced samsung grand duo! Everybody knows. Shut your trap please!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Swiftboy:
no disrespect, I think you know what to do...unfollow the post! Stop ranting and get a life! Phantom A+ is better than your stupid over priced samsung grand duo! Everybody knows. Shut your trap please!
lol ignored cos I nor get ur time..cos I don knw all dis tecno fan if I start to dey argue dey go begin dey add value for dis value for dat abeg if na tecno u fit buy go buy nw f**k off no offence tongue

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Swiftboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
physise: lol ignored cos I nor get ur time..cos I don knw all dis tecno fan if I start to dey argue dey go begin dey add value for dis value for dat abeg if na tecno u fit buy go buy nw f**k off no offence tongue
stop following this post already!
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Koolmexxi(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Swiftboy:
physise: lol ignored cos I nor get ur time..cos I don knw all dis tecno fan if I start to dey argue dey go begin dey add value for dis value for dat abeg if na tecno u fit buy go buy nw f**k off no offence tongue
Swiftboy:
stop following this post already!
Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Really, I have been following this thread, and I have read everything that was posted. I still cannot come to a conclusion based on the comparisons made.
I have not used any android phone yet, but I have to ask, if a new update or OS comes in, does the older one become useless or unuseable that it has to be changed so speedily?
And how durable is this tecno phantom A+,not OS durability or all those techie stuff, but for an average user that enjoys great functionality and a user friendly phone?
Also, based on these questions, between buying a cheaper A+ and a more expensive Samsung maybe, which gives you a better use for the respective amounts spent in purchasing them?
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
IfySylvia: Really, I have been following this thread, and I have read everything that was posted. I still cannot come to a conclusion based on the comparisons made.
I have not used any android phone yet, but I have to ask, if a new update or OS comes in, does the older one become useless or unuseable that it has to be changed so speedily?
And how durable is this tecno phantom A+,not OS durability or all those techie stuff, but for an average user that enjoys great functionality and a user friendly phone?
Also, based on these questions, between buying a cheaper A+ and a more expensive Samsung maybe, which gives you a better use for the respective amounts spent in purchasing them?
buy phantom a+ though I havent used any tecno product..if u r on a budget of 36k buyphantom a+ durability depends on hw d user handles d fone
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
IfySylvia: Really, I have been following this thread, and I have read everything that was posted. I still cannot come to a conclusion based on the comparisons made.
go buy samsung johr...

u dey here dey speak english for ordinary tecno....
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by LordReed(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2013

When a new OS version comes out no it doesn't render the old obsolete immediately but sufficient changes may have been built in such that programs maybe updated to take advantage of the new OS properties which will leave older OS users unable to enjoy. Also added functionality will make the new OS seem like a truly different system.

The 'craze' for updates usually comes from the increased functionality that the updates bring which will make the older OS seem like yesterday's cut grass.

If increasing functionality seems like a worthwhile objective to you go for the Grand Duos. If simply using a phone with good functionality now and at least the next 1year is OK for you pick the A+. However I will recommend the GiONEE E3 over the A+ because it is more likely to get an update however remotely.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Emekayoung(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
To hell wit tecno,wats all dis abt tecno anyway,make person hear word abeg.
Why we no dey see uk used tecno,whites who manufactured them knw their values and we are here arguing ova nothing.
Tecno my foot. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by kp3tech(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tecno users are the most Happy android OS users in Nigeria... millions of wise Nigeria are joining the train... SLOT manager (Festac outlet) confided in me dat tecno sales to sammy has jumped to 5:1

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2013
kp3tech: Tecno users are the most Happy android OS users in Nigeria... millions of wise Nigeria are joining the train... SLOT manager (Festac outlet) confided in me dat tecno sales to sammy has jumped to 5:1

hahahaha....
Don't you know most sammy supporters cannot afford those sammy phones?

Next time, visit computer village and other used and okrika retailers... Thats the only place they go to get u.k used, u.s used, libya used and gorilla used sammy phones at affordable prices..

Since sammy is not ready to sell those plastic chips at a good and affordable prices... dem suppoters must survive na...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
acidosis™:

hahahaha....
Don't you know most sammy supporters cannot afford those sammy phones?

Next time, visit computer village and other used and okrika retailers... Thats the only place they go to get u.k used, u.s used, libya used and gorilla used sammy phones at affordable prices..

Since sammy is not ready to sell those plastic chips at a good and affordable prices... dem suppoters must survive na...
HATERS GONNA HATE,LOVERS GONNA LOVE
HAV NOT USED A TECNO YET.I HOPE TO JOIN THE TRAIN SOON

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
awesome99:
HATERS GONNA HATE,LOVERS GONNA LOVE
HAV NOT USED A TECNO YET.I HOPE TO JOIN THE TRAIN SOON

Tell them, tecno haters will soon be put to shame. Go and buy your phantom a+ and join the winning team.

Screw updates, screw gorilla glass, screw smart everything and there will be nothing else to screw than the extra 30k that will remain in your pocket after you purchase a TEAR NYLON a+ complete with your leather pouch, screen guard and power bank. Next year june God will provide another 30k for you to still go out and buy the latest tecno once more after dashing the a+ to your younger one.

Its a win win situation, HATERS GON HATE & LOVERS GON LOVE baby

*still high on that ish*

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Tell them, tecno haters will soon be put to shame. Go and buy your phantom a+ and join the winning team.

Screw updates, screw gorilla glass, screw smart everything and there will be nothing else to screw than the extra 30k that will remain in your pocket after you purchase a TEAR NYLON a+ complete with your leather pouch, screen guard and power bank. Next year june God will provide another 30k for you to still go out and buy the latest tecno once more after dashing the a+ to your younger one.

Its a win win situation, HATERS GON HATE & LOVERS GON LOVE baby

*still high on that ish*
u are not in any way making sense... u knw tht JESUS CHRIST....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by shadelek(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2013
I wil rather advice you to go for micromax canvas
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ismokeweed1(f): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2013
deejay_harry1: u are not in any way making sense... u knw tht JESUS CHRIST....

how can you make SENSE of anything when you don't even have an iota of SENSE in your numbskull ? ? ? tongue

HATER ! ! ! grin grin
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Mariesio: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2013
Omo I just bought this Techno @Slot for 34.5k yday ,d phone na bomb. Pls how can I maximise d battery

Tnx guys!
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

how can you make SENSE of anything when you don't even have an iota of SENSE in your numbskull ? ? ? tongue

HATER ! ! ! grin grin
u wanna go cookoo wit me up in dis thread negroe?? cox dammit , its gonna get dis thread to d thrash can , once it gets rolling....

still on tht ish... a catch phrase of urs.... dat mfcca aint even dope to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Emekayoung(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Mods am highly disappointed in u guys,the OP who opened dis thread has already bought the phone he sought for,so wats d point of retaining dis thread,now its has started generating arguments,insults and controversies.
Pls wit all due respect,throw dis thread away into the trash can,so we can hav peace and quiet.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by kp3tech(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Emekayoung: Mods am highly disappointed in u guys,the OP who opened dis thread has already bought the phone he sought for,so wats d point of retaining dis thread,now its has started generating arguments,insults and controversies.
Pls wit all due respect,throw dis thread away into the trash can,so we can hav peace and quiet.
Oga u knw wat to do... just unfollow.
They are lots of vital info on this tread, that has helped, still helpin & also will help Nairalanders & Nigerians mk d wise "TECNO" chioce and avoid d bulli extortnist SAMSUNG

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by caukerzee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
kp3tech:
They are lots of vital info on this tread, that has helped, still helpin & also will help Nairalanders & Nigerians mk d wise "TECNO" chioce and avoid d bulli extortnist SAMSUNG
Lamest excuse for being poor and so low-life. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by caukerzee(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Screw updates, screw gorilla glass, screw smart everything and there will be nothing else to screw than the extra 30k that will remain in your pocket after you purchase a TEAR NYLON a+ complete with your leather pouch, screen guard and power bank. Next year june God will provide another 30k for you to still go out and buy the latest tecno once more after dashing
Them broke b>tches be like^^^ (LOL cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ismokeweed1(f): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
caukerzee: Them broke b>tches be like^^^ (LOL cheesy)

Tecno users have money, we stink of cash in fact we are so rich that we can actually afford to buy a New phone (with all the right features) and decide to use it for a period of 6 months to 1yr and CHANGE IT.

you on the other hand had to scratch up your meagre savings to struggle for a 3rd hand Samsung phone which you plan to use for the next 3yrs or more.

You are a kid, not more than 23yrs and a student, how can you come here claiming Don coleon on our heads? If others are stewpid I'm not, I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR broke a$$

3rd hand Samsung user, broke boy that buys phone to use for 3yrs. . . Lol, don't you believe you can buy another phone before then? Oh I forgot, YOU HAVE NO JOB.

Now who is the broke one?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
team samsung..still rocking my grand duos thank u samsung
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Emekayoung(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
kp3tech:
Pls use ur tecno and stop advicing people to buy it,because wat u like may not be wat other person likes.
So keep ur tecno to urself..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ismokeweed1(f): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
deejay_harry1: u wanna go cookoo wit me up in dis thread negroe?? cox dammit , its gonna get dis thread to d thrash can , once it gets rolling....

still on tht ish... a catch phrase of urs.... dat mfcca aint even dope to begin with.

I read just 3 words of this sh1t and was just so ashamed to continue. Go to school and get a degree or just learn to write legible English.

You can't do deejay typing here, no one will understand you. Remember THIS IS 9JA!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

I read just 3 words of this sh1t and was just so ashamed to continue. Go to school and get a degree or just learn to write legible English.

You can't do deejay typing here, no one will understand you. Remember THIS IS 9JA!
EFF YOU to d maximum bia-tch.... ya knoe what ... u izx a broke a$5 earth-ian who feelz bad cox she on a low grade smartphone ... and instead, comes over to nairaland to voice out crack... TAKE A hint bitch,, u all like go get an education or som.. i_all like deejay and ishh... nigga im still berra than yhur sorry pathetic life, ya know why?? cox mfcca aint broke like yhu.... JESUS CHRIST,to even think ur defending tecno ,claming u can get anoda cellphone after six months... bitc-h u being stup1d ... can still count bout 50 niggas in my hood, sweating to sell off their 2 months outdated tecno.. just so they can get a new latest one... .. GO GET LOST TECNO crazxy as5 bitch,, YOU STINK OF WRETCHEDNESS..

p.s this na naija... still donst change d fact tht ur family can never afford d amount , i spend in a bar...

lowly lowlife ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.