Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? (49993 Views)

Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD] / Rooting Samsung Grand Duos / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by honourableseyi: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please how can I identify the original or fake samsung galaxy grand?
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
honourableseyi: Please how can I identify the original or fake samsung galaxy grand?
ask ur question on samsung grand duos thread
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by lekkie073(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
honourableseyi: Please how can I identify the original or fake samsung galaxy grand?
buy it and come and show me. then I would be able to say cool
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by honourableseyi: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
physise: ask ur question on samsung grand duos thread

And what is this thread all about?
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by honourableseyi: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekkie073:
buy it and come and show me. then I would be able to say cool

Lol
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by sammyrollo: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
physise: I love my grand duos
ARE U STILL USING YA GRAND DUO CUZ AM FACED WITH CHOICE IN EITHER PHANTOM A+ AND GALAXY GRAND DUO..INTERMS OF GAMING AND OTHER FUNCTIONS PLZ HELP ME OUT..
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
sammyrollo: ARE U STILL USING YA GRAND DUO CUZ AM FACED WITH CHOICE IN EITHER PHANTOM A+ AND GALAXY GRAND DUO..INTERMS OF GAMING AND OTHER FUNCTIONS PLZ HELP ME OUT..
yea u can go for grand duos bt I will advice u to wait for grand 2 nxt year January with 1.2ghz quadcore processor,1.5gb ram,5.2inch with hd display,android 4.3 and 8gb internal memory
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by sammyrollo: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
physise: yea u can go for grand duos bt I will advice u to wait for grand 2 nxt year January with 1.2ghz quadcore processor,1.5gb ram,5.2inch with hd display,android 4.3 and 8gb internal memory
It wil surely cme with a higher price i'm going for grand duo..since ur enjoying urs(cuz i knw u love games...and this quadcore is for fastenez of wat self.? plz explain
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
sammyrollo: It wil surely cme with a higher price i'm going for grand duo..since ur enjoying urs(cuz i knw u love games...and this quadcore is for fastenez of wat self.? plz explain
quadcore can handle and proceess task faster than dual core
bt in d real sense it's not all about core

price range of grand 2 though not official will be around 55-60k
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by sammyrollo: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
physise: quadcore can handle and proceess task faster than dual core
bt in d real sense it's not all about core

price range of grand 2 though not official will be around 55-60k
TANX so much..and all those games i'm seing on ya post ur playing it on ya phone so why worry...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Ekushito: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
4llerbuntu: brand freak because of 4k difference?

phone with support and guranteed updates?

phone that has xda support with tweaks n custom roms?

phone that will last longer?

4k difference is about the "brand freak"?

i see..........

the tecno wins then
tell them o grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by LORDVEST(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
God the father ! im highly disappointed in the type of comments ive seen here . Almighty_samsung i hail thee oh . ive indeed invested a lot in you and regret not a single naira from G-POCKET TO G-YOUNG TO G-S2 .... undecided all ive seen is a strict os thats cool for users with massive features i appreciate .. but believe me when i say Almighty_aspiring tecno . because for a company new to the market to do things they do no further comment .

This thread is characterized by price tags of different head sizes (not humans) someone said she prefers to hold a samsung than tecno (OBVIOUSLY AN AFRICAN) cry cry God would help us some day to clear that mentality .
ive had a good experience with the galaxy grand , forget gorilla or ape screen , it costs little to get a good gorilla screen guard so why d hype undecided im a proud user of the tecno f7 , this phone is crazy , samsung is like a routine phone (nothing new from d box) believe me ... some people say tecno keeps producing phones every day !!! have we forgotten when samsung was filling the market with different silly phones or have we forgotten ? lemme refresh you ( samsung realiy , samsung replenish samsung smiley , samsung suede(na shoe) , smasung illusion , samsung bean) too numerous to mention, but yall wanna crucify tecno now shey? God is watching you/.......also hd gaming so sweet without a single lag . GTA COD MC3 GODS AMONG US even d latest san andreas , FIFA 14 pls help me name hd games oo ... samsung has so bored us with routine life we even forget that the android world is tht of endless possibilities e.g i have d s4 touchwiz , s-voice, sony walkman , xperia blast codecs , Lg smart world all on my phantom , do your research well , air gestures (abrada ka braka ) cool ... pls for the fact that samsung has brained washed most of you doesnt mean ive been brained washed , ive used android long enough to know its not abt names but about the thingy called ANDROID be it s4 s6 sony 1 , htc , lg , na una sabi that one ...if u like go about and keep disgracing urself bragging , pray u dont cross me one day cos ill seat u down undecided and give u 1 million reason my device is better than yours , i love my samsung cheesy and i gbadun my tecno F7 ..

u cn force a horse to d river bt u cnt force it to drink .. ive shown u d way i dont expect all to folllow

critics are highly welcomed under this post ROTFL ..... nd my f7 runs on 4.3 Sansung users can read manual o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by universalpay: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2013
EVERYONE HAS HIS OR HER OWN OPINION NOTHING BAD.

BUT Y NIGERIANS DON'T THINK DEEPLY AS WE EXCEPT EVERY F UCK THEY GIVE US.

I CAN PROOFS IT 100% THAT TECNO DOES NOT EXIST THAN IN NIGERIA AND FELLOW DEVELOPING COUNTRIES LIKE US.

I NOTICED THIS IN ASIA WORLD WHEN I SAW TECNO M5 SOLD AS MTK LENOVO.

I TRIED CHATTING WT SELLER AND I WAS UNDERSTAND TECNO WILL JUST COME TO ASIA WORLD ORDER FOR LIKE 3000 PICES OF CERTAIN MTK AND WRITE TECNO ON IT COME TO AFRICA AND SELLS.

THIS PHANTOM WHATEVER YOU ARE SHOUTING DOES NOT ABOVE #23,000 + SHIPPING COST IN ASIA MARKET.

PROOF ME WRONG;??

WHERE CAN YOU GET REPLACEMENT OF THIS PHONE LIKE SCREEN AND CASING.
ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT DIRECTLY FROM ASIA YOU WILL BE GIVIN OPPORTUNITY TO GET ANY ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE.

Y NOT GO THEIR.

ANOTHER ADVANTAGE IS YOU CAN TELL THE COMPANY TO WRITE YOUR NAME AND THE PHONE WILL LOOK MORE EXCLUSIVE, CALL IT ANY AMOUNT PEOPLE GO FALL IN BECAUSE IT EXCLUSIVE THAN THIS TECNO.

MANY OF YOU HAVE PURCHASED N3,D3,M3,M5,N7 ETC.
WAITING MONEY GETTING ALL THIS IS EVEN COST.

TECNO WILL CONTINUE GIVEN OUT PHONES BECAUSE ASIA MARKET IS LARGER.

I GET THIS INFO ON HOW TO DO ABOUT IT FROM AND I SWEAR I AM REGRETTING WHY IT TAKES ME SO LONGER TO JAM THIS SECRET.

YOU MAY CONFIRM @ multicartz.com

I DON'T HATE ANY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL THIEVES.

TYPE TECNO IN GPOGLE AS YOU CAN ONLY SEEN IN NIGERIA AND FEW AFRICA COUNTRIES BECAUSE. OTHER WORLD MONITOR WHAT IS BEEN SHIP IN

WWW MULTICARTZ DOT COM

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.