Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? (49992 Views)

Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD] / Rooting Samsung Grand Duos / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by opestein: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2013
this comparison should stop..because u bought a techno phone and u don't wanna be ridicule..u are now comparing with the samsung phones..it doent make sense..even if pple try to convince u,u won't listen cos techno has brainwashed most of u guys..heard that one techno device has snapdragon but couldn't find which..if u own a techno android..yes it's gud,nice and has same functionality with Sammy galaxy..stop wasting ur time and use ur device

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by caukerzee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
all of you are just making excess noise

I use a phantom a+ and my brother uses a galaxy s3, these are what I have noticed in the two phones ACCORDING TO OUR EVERYDAY USE (mind you we are normal users and not 'geeks' that buy phones because of processor/vga/ram/sound/body e.t.c) we just have good android devices
a basic phone user will tell you his java phone is all he needs since it meets all he needs for a phone and hence doesnt need an android. But that doesnt put them on the same level does it?? And no one here gives a f*ck what the nigerian populance need. Not even samsung does. We are not some marketers for these companies. We are not here to talk about what you and your retarded peers but which is better.

1. they BOTH DO EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS without any difference at all (please leave out all those touch-whiz, gps, e.t.c minor details that are usually not useful to the Nigerian populace)
every phone does the same basic things. In the case of these two, one does it more efficiently and at a faster speed.

2. any movie that plays on gs3 plays on a+
what a stu.pid basis for comparism. Heck...even a java phone can do that

3. any game that plays on gs3 plays on a+
no. Thats not true. As a gs3 user, you are almost sure not to expirience caution messages like 'whatever app suddenly stopped working' or 'what ever app os not compatible with your device please ask for a refund. You'd get a lot of those on ate a+.

4. any song that plays on gs3 plays on a+
..yet another supeed basis for comparism.

5. any picture that shows on gs3 shows on a+[/qoute] ...stupeed...

[quote]6. a+ weighs SLIGHTLY more than gs3

7. a+ has a bolder finish than gs3
most people actually prefare thinner bezels

8. they are both of plastic but a+ has an added ALUMINUM trim on its face panel (stylish)
the cover of the s3 is not plastic and that shit on the a+ is not aluminium

9. a+ has a slightly LARGER screen
...only if it relates to better.

10. a+ has a slightly BRIGHTER screen (I didn't say resolution)
brightness can be adjusted on every phone out there, so what you on about? Besides majority of people prefare dimmer screens except those with eye issues ofcourse.

11. a+ battery lasts slightly longer on the lowest of settings
that 2100Mah on a+ lasts longer than 2100Mah on gs3 only prooves the gs3 has a higher performance.

12. the os of a+ is superior to that of gs3
makes perfect sense as the gs3 was released a year ago. The beauty of it is that the gs3 will recieve OS updates an remain relevant till 2014. The a+ on the other hand will die with the OS it came with and run out of relevance before this year runs out.

13. a+ home/back/menu buttons are all touch while gs3 has a raised/hard button home button
and how is that an advantage and disadvantage, respectively?

14. a+ comes with its own leather cover case, screen guard and power bank/torchlight while a gs3 user must GO TO MARKET AND BUY HIS/HER OWN
LOL...why do I need 'leather cover case, screen guard...' when i have gorilla glass? I hope your bro is not that dumb?

15. gs3 camera is better than that of the a+, but only slightly (as usual)
HATER ALERT!!!!! By far it is. Why dont you take pictures with the two and upload them here for review?

16. the a+ is dual sim the gs3 is not
dual sim is a third world market feature. Only people like you care about that.

17. the price of the a+ is HALF that of the gs3
my problem with all you tecno users you base your arguments all on the price factor. Its cheaper not bettter. Stop making excuses for buying cheap phones with all these lame comparisms.

well, I know there are many more differences, but these are the main ones that are observable to the casual - heavy user, for those who are into android development then you can look at the other differences in-depth.
these are not even half of the main differences. One must not not be an android developer to desire a higher android user expirience, speed and greater performance. It only show how much of a basic phone user you are. All these are just lame excuses for not being able to afford high end phones.

MY PERSONAL VERDICT

A. if you know that you have enough money to spend on an android phone from a more popular manufacturer, with periodic updates,a few better INTERNAL components and the notion that you will love to use your phone for more than 3yrs at a stretch before selling it off, then the SAMSUNG is definitely for you
it should be more like: if yuo have money to spend on an android phone from a not only popular, but a much better phone and tablet manifacturer with periodicd updates, several better internal components, first hand attention from google amd other developers, the best android expirience, great performance and durability, Samsung is the phone you need.

B. if you know that you don't want to spend/don't have money for an expensive phone from a more popular company and can easily settle to make use of your phone for just a year before throwing it away or dashing it out to a relative or friend and getting a new one, then the TECHNO is definitely for you.
..and: if you are one of those poor nigerians suffering from the economic situation and do not have the patience to stick to your java or symbian phone to save for a highend droid because you are so desperate to expirience the android feel, or you have the money but just dumb, from a mushroom company out to decieve the dumb gulliable in the third world market with some substandard cheap particles, then go for that excuse of an android phone called tecno.

I think I have said enough.
..yeah you've hated enough. Lol look at the screen of the crappy display. You must be jelous of your bro...Lol

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Swiftboy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
opestein: this comparison should stop..because u bought a techno phone and u don't wanna be ridicule..u are now comparing with the samsung phones..it doent make sense..even if pple try to convince u,u won't listen cos techno has brainwashed most of u guys..heard that one techno device has snapdragon but couldn't find which..if u own a techno android..yes it's gud,nice and has same functionality with Sammy galaxy..stop wasting ur time and use ur device
go and buy Iphone cos your samsung is an inferior brand to Apple. Is it about the brand or what am getting from my phone. Is it about been 'ridicled' or satisfaction derived from the product per price! I think its smart to compare products in that regard.Dont get it twisted,Techno is not cheap cos their products are not good.The price is lower cos they want to compete as they're new in the market! They've done their home work like they're closer to the raw materials used in making cellphones{Africa}.They've done their researches and their products are unique.see for yourself.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by caukerzee(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Swiftboy:
go and buy Iphone cos your samsung is an inferior brand to Apple. Is it about the brand or what am getting from my phone. Is it about been 'ridicled' or satisfaction derived from the product per price! I think its smart to compare products in that regard.Dont get it twisted,Techno is not cheap cos their products are not good.The price is lower cos they want to compete as they're new in the market! They've done their home work like they're closer to the raw materials used
Remind me what planet we are living in? If its earth then you are a big joke. An inferior brand that has almost double of the market share apple owns?? Go get your facts right. Tecno phone are sustandard and thats why they sell the toys in nigeria only where they know people are so gullible to fall for their cheap particle. The are even rejected in their home nation.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by opestein: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Swiftboy:
go and buy Iphone cos your samsung is an inferior brand to Apple. Is it about the brand or what am getting from my phone. Is it about been 'ridicled' or satisfaction derived from the product per price! I think its smart to compare products in that regard.Dont get it twisted,Techno is not cheap cos their products are not good.The price is lower cos they want to compete as they're new in the market! They've done their home work like they're closer to the raw materials used in making cellphones{Africa}.They've done their researches and their products are unique.see for yourself.
I laugh in Spanish..seems u are dragging Me into this argument..ok
1. comparing iPhone to Sammy is audible..not because of their names but because they produce quality products with quality hardware..is it the new architecture(Armv8 which support 64bit)from Arm Apple is implementing (A7 and probably A7x chipset) in the next iPhone (5S or so) or the snapdragon 600/800 and exynoz Sammy is using or build quality (even though it's considered less than the iPhone's and HTC build design)compared to the techno(pure plastic) or the support u get from each of this manufacturers are purchasing their device
2. I can't get satisfied because the techno phones are laggy(at least to heavy users/peeps who haven't used galaxy phones before(which apart from quality specs used by Sammy..the system/android os has been optimized)
3. u say galaxy phones are expensive wat do u say any iPhones.wen pple can't buy iPhone they left it and didn't complain..because techno gives u android u think u are on point..they are exploiting u guys big time..tell them to give u quality products for ur money
4. tell me which material is located in Africa..oh maybe the mediaTEK or the TFT sceeen..u make me laugh....I handled F7 and I tell u it feels sorry to say crappy in my hand
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
come see, OYA END OF DISCUSSION

[size=28pt]TECNO IS THE BEST PHONE/TAB/GBOGBO EVERYTHING
[/size]

Hian... E don do jare.... we haff heard. make sunny ade come play ni or what sef?

u want a medal?

Puskin close these threads na.. haaa

That is how u will google for anything tecno, first 50 results na nairaland. na only nairaland dem dey use am ni?

e don do o
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
4llerbuntu: come see, OYA END OF DISCUSSION

[size=28pt]TECNO IS THE BEST PHONE/TAB/GBOGBO EVERYTHING
[/size]

Hian... E don do jare.... we haff heard. make sunny ade come play ni or what sef?

u want a medal?

Puskin close these threads na.. haaa

That is how u will google for anything tecno, first 50 results na nairaland. na only nairaland dem dey use am ni?

e don do o

bro, you mad grin grin
I saw what you did

Gionee, Umi, lando, xiaomi, Jiayu, Micromax, ZTE, etc

All these give updates, some use snapdradon chipsets and are CHEAPER

Go figure
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Mariesio: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2013
akinlolusewanu9:

The same thing Nokia and LG told Samsung years back. Look at them now, eyeing Samsung as they go after Apple.

Tecno won't catch up easily because of their customers region and cash. But if they have chosen few African countries to operate they can thrive and have devices that would be standard anywhere in the world.

Mind you there are phones that are only made for Korean, Japanese and chinese markets that are very outstanding. Apple's Finger print sensor for iPhone 5S is already happening on some korean brands but you won't know.

Reviews of these devices are not online like that but does not undermine the integrity of the phone.

Trust me, consistency and research is a powerful tool that Tecno will use to thrive.
True talk, I always like constructive criticism not what I read on most review on Nairaland. We may continue to badmouth Tecno as long as we like but know that 5yrs from now they will be phone manufacturer to contend with at the pace of their researches.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Mariesio: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2013
ILIDEFI: If not for Tecno, Samsung galaxy grand duos wud have been a high end smartphone, and wud'v been unaffordable by most of d ppl commenting here. Compare d specs and prices of S3 and grand duos, and see dat it wz phantom dat pushed Samsung mobile to drop d price of dat grand duos. Tecno has done so well and deserves much credit. For someone like me dat suffered for almost one yr in d hand of HTC Inspire 4G, Tecno Phantom which I'm currently using is a big blessing.

That's the spirit! Samsung users are just angry that Tecno users can now enjoy same facility at a ridiculous low price grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by temtop005(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mariesio:

That's the spirit! Samsung users are just angry that Tecno users can now enjoy same facility at a ridiculous low price grin grin grin
. Exactly.as long as u enjoy the service u are receiving,that is all.tecno users are nt complaining,what are samsung users jealous of.enjoy the phantom a+ imagine buying samsung S4 for about 80k.ride on TECNO

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ismokeweed1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
caukerzee: a basic phone user will tell you his java phone is all he needs since it meets all he needs for a phone and hence doesnt need an android. But that doesnt put them on the same level does it?? And no one here gives a f*ck what the nigerian populance need. Not even samsung does. We are not some marketers for these companies. We are not here to talk about what you and your retarded peers but which is better.

every phone does the same basic things. In the case of these two, one does it more efficiently and at a faster speed.

what a stu.pid basis for comparism. Heck...even a java phone can do that

no. Thats not true. As a gs3 user, you are almost sure not to expirience caution messages like 'whatever app suddenly stopped working' or 'what ever app os not compatible with your device please ask for a refund. You'd get a lot of those on ate a+.

..yet another supeed basis for comparism.

ALL THESE ONE WEY YOU DEY RANT AND RAVE NA JUST HEAVY WASH!

I will bring my "chinko made" tecno and you will bring your "STILL chinko made" galaxy and we will still run every single application available in Google store together.

I am not so old or blind that I need will cough up N30k extra for a super clear screen just yet in my life, I don't wear glasses

I am not a kid that needs to save extra N30k for gorilla glass because I don't throw my phone on the ground anyhow

I am not so clingy that I cant save up that N30k and instead add another N5k to it simply to buy the next TECHNO phone that would run on android jelly bean 4.3 by October time (after rocking my beloved 4.2 this month of course) while galaxy users still bow, pray and wait on Google and Samsung to assist you with your updates.

I am not a nerd, gigahertz can't be seen or felt but OBSERVED, do I need a quadcore processor to run fifa13 fluidly? YES. Do you need a 1gig ram too? OH YES. do you have such a device? HELL YES I DO! Allow me re-introduce you to my. TECNO PHANTOM A+ wink

*smoking my fifth joint, playing most wanted, listening to Pandora, skyping, facebooking, candy crushing and typing this ish at the very same time all on my a+*

HATERS GON HATE! ! LOVERS GON LOVE

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
op u don buy ur fone? dis thread was created to assit d op in getting a new fone bt u guys turned it into samsung vs tecno thread again..an invalid n worthless comparison..mods close dis thread

still enjoying my grand duos
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
tecno vs samsung LoL who tell una say samsung dey compete with ordinary tecno wey gionee beta pass by far...enjoy wat ur pocket can afford
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by lilkech(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Really both phones are okay. Technology is a Hong Kong company and Samsung is a korea company both with manufacturing plants in China.

I may be wrong
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by lat4real: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

I will bring my "chinko made" tecno and you will bring your "STILL chinko made" galaxy and we will still run every single application available in Google store together.

I am not so old or blind that I need will cough up N30k extra for a super clear screen just yet in my life, I don't wear glasses

I am not a kid that needs to save extra N30k for gorilla glass because I don't throw my phone on the ground anyhow

I am not so clingy that I cant save up that N30k and instead add another N5k to it simply to buy the next TECHNO phone that would run on android jelly bean 4.3 by October time (after rocking my beloved 4.2 this month of course) while galaxy users still bow, pray and wait on Google and Samsung to assist you with your updates.

I am not a nerd, gigahertz can't be seen or felt but OBSERVED, do I need a quadcore processor to run fifa13 fluidly? YES. Do you need a 1gig ram too? OH YES. do you have such a device? HELL YES I DO! Allow me re-introduce you to my. TECNO PHANTOM A+ wink
*smoking my fifth joint, playing most wanted, listening to Pandora, skyping, facebooking, candy crushing and typing this ish at the very same time all on my a+*

grin grin grin LWKMD!!! Best post of the week so far..
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by opestein: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

by their name u shall know them..u dey smoke weed?..abi u be one of those girls wey dey Jesse jag's birthday pictures
just wondering

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
UP TECNO!!!
TECNO FOR LIFE!!

HATERZ GON HATE BUH TECNO IS KING.

TECNO IS THE BEST PHONE IN D WORLD!!!

GBAM!!!

na rich pple dey use tecno. not poor pple wey go dey find update oooooooo.

tecno users upgrade every 4 months when a new model running new os version comes out. #RESPEK!! TUAILE!!

Samsung fans, HTC, Motorola, LG , even apple sef make una go sleep. tecno go chase una comot for market soon.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by opestein: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
4llerbuntu: UP TECNO!!!
TECNO FOR LIFE!!

GBAM!!!

tecno users upgrade every 4 months when a new model running new os version comes out. #RESPEK!! TUAILE!!

Samsung fans, HTC, Motorola, LG , even apple sef make una go sleep. tecno go chase una comot for market soon.
no dey whine all this t boys na
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Conner44: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
4llerbuntu: UP TECNO!!!
TECNO FOR LIFE!!

GBAM!!!

I am telling you. That smoking weed fellow is making lots of sense.

Imagine I have N70k, I then use N35k to buy the jelly bean 4.2 tecno phantom a+ right now and use it till they release a better model with the jelly bean 4.3 update later this year. Their phones are cheap so I will add highest N5k to my already saved up N35k for that phone and still be on point waiting for their next phone with the next best update early next year while Samsung galaxy users will still be struggling with their jelly bean 4.1 .

Its ingenious, very clever. And the upside is that I will be buying tear nylon phones with working guarantee and customer care in Nigeria. Who needs to buy a tokumbo Samsung again when tecno is in town?

@smokeweed you have really tried. Well done

UP TECNO JOOR!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Francheezy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
I_SMOKE_WEED
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Ziggyzito(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013
temtop005: . Exactly.as long as u enjoy the service u are receiving,that is all.tecno users are nt complaining,what are samsung users jealous of.enjoy the phantom a+ imagine buying samsung S4 for about 80k.ride on TECNO
hehehe... when you start doing the smart stay, air gesture, smart scroll and the rest. .. please let us know....but I know its never happening tho... piece of brick.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Anyi3(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

hehehe.....definitely the best post so far... But OP, tell us whether you don buy phone sef, I get Nokia 1661 to sell oh...
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Ziggyzito: hehehe... when you start doing the smart stay, air gesture, smart scroll and the rest. .. please let us know....but I know its never happening tho... piece of brick.

Look again its already happening. Several phones already have it talkless of those coming.
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by ismokeweed1(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Ziggyzito: hehehe... when you start doing the smart stay, air gesture, smart scroll and the rest. .. please let us know....but I know its never happening tho... piece of brick.

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

you see, this is exactly why most countries turn Nigeria into their test ground for frivolity. Do you know why Samsung invented all those smart stay, smart gesture e.t.c stuff? IT'S FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES so they can also get to be able to make use of the phones. EXAMPLE

Smart scroll is for PEOPLE SO LAZY TO USE THEIR FINGERS TO SWYPE THEIR SCREEN (OR THOSE WITHOUT FINGERS AT ALL)

smart stay is for PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO HANG THEIR PHONE SOMEWHERE AND JUST STARE AT IT (OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM OF GOING TO SLEEP AT ODD INTERVALS, MOSTLY A SLEEPING DISORDER)

air gesture : NOW THIS IS THE MOST FRIVOLOUS OF THEM ALL . . . WHY WOULD I HAVE TO HOVER MY HANDS ABOVE MY PHONE JUST TO DO SOME ODD TASKS (A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD SIMPLY REACH 0.5 INCHES LOWER AND TOUCH THE PHONES ACTUAL SCREEN TO GET THE WORK DONE FASTER) unless of course you screen gets allergic to your touch then air gesture may be useful to you one day soon, or you may become really disabled then up uncle Samsung for the ADDED INITIATIVES.

that reminds me, i have an 89yrs old grandmum at my village who is Bed-ridden, has Parkinson's disease, really bad eyesight and has trouble turning her neck but I still love talking to her on the phone everyday. Maybe its time to actually cough up N100k to buy the galaxy s4 for her.

SMART stuff right? wink

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2013
mods close dis thread
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by nani667: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
physise: mods close dis thread
this Is the best post I've seen since this thread started
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by haibe(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Emekayoung:
Mr man who told u grand duos has 768 ram and 5mp,better wake up frm sleep before lions will come and invade ur house..

I THINK HE IS MISTAKING GRAND DUOS WITH S DUOS
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by haibe(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2013
SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND DUOS

Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

you see, this is exactly why most countries turn Nigeria into their test ground for frivolity. Do you know why Samsung invented all those smart stay, smart gesture e.t.c stuff? IT'S FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES so they can also get to be able to make use of the phones. EXAMPLE

Smart scroll is for PEOPLE SO LAZY TO USE THEIR FINGERS TO SWYPE THEIR SCREEN (OR THOSE WITHOUT FINGERS AT ALL)

smart stay is for PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO HANG THEIR PHONE SOMEWHERE AND JUST STARE AT IT (OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM OF GOING TO SLEEP AT ODD INTERVALS, MOSTLY A SLEEPING DISORDER)

air gesture : NOW THIS IS THE MOST FRIVOLOUS OF THEM ALL . . . WHY WOULD I HAVE TO HOVER MY HANDS ABOVE MY PHONE JUST TO DO SOME ODD TASKS (A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD SIMPLY REACH 0.5 INCHES LOWER AND TOUCH THE PHONES ACTUAL SCREEN TO GET THE WORK DONE FASTER) unless of course you screen gets allergic to your touch then air gesture may be useful to you one day soon, or you may become really disabled then up uncle Samsung for the ADDED INITIATIVES.

that reminds me, i have an 89yrs old grandmum at my village who is Bed-ridden, has Parkinson's disease, really bad eyesight and has trouble turning her neck but I still love talking to her on the phone everyday. Maybe its time to actually cough up N100k to buy the galaxy s4 for her.

SMART stuff right? wink

do u care to check how stup1d ur posts are?? nigga-ress, ya knw what i think!? i think d tecno fellows only make dis silly comparisons online... nairaland to be exact...

they not so stupid do dis ishh in d real world...

yo tecno b1tches, yall shouldnt feel bad bout yhu products,... but dafuq, thtz one piece of thrash i aint going back to...

phone live for niggas...

not niggas living for phones...

i got d benji, so i buy my ishh.. ..

u got ur benji and u buy ur ishhh...

but coming with a tecno to compare on my samsung...

nigga needs to be employed by a comedian....

*thread unfollowed**

thread like dis, are d little faith tecno users got on their devices...

fact is dat faith is dead, cox tecno or watever oda name they call, stands no chance with bb, heck even goin to sammy...

JESUS christ where is yall conscience...

*spits*
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by physise(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
nl mods r nt even doing deir job
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
whats even next 4 tecno afta A+?
Re: Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? by caukerzee(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
lat4real:

grin grin grin LWKMD!!! Best post of the week so far..
Yeah! Great minds think alike...oh wait, so do simpleton ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.