Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (34007 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
ibkaye:
Omg I missed you, I can breathe again

lol missed you too, omo mi.
Na who give you sex change? angry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol missed you too, omo mi.
Na who give you sex change? angry
You better tongue
Your absence messed me up, I will be female again in a few hours grin
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
ibkaye:
You better tongue
Your absence messed me up, I will be female again in a few hours grin

Who gave you sex change?
I hope it's not that ashewo 2legit2qwt angry angry
Oya, ayam back....e go better tongue
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by patrkq(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
advice...
wen u love someone, and d person dey form badoo.
ditch d biatch/nigga struggle and focus on your hustle,and if ure lucky u bcome an important person.. den their eyes go open to see wat they are missing
#talking from experience#

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
justplainpaul: yea, she is SniperInADiaper.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked shocked
angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Morgan1092(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Is an everyday tin #NEXT#
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by PedroJP(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
currently
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
angry angry

? I still love you boo kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

? I still love you boo kiss

That's all I needed to hear tongue kiss
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by aAK1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
pc guru: if there was a dictionary and that was a word with a inage, my picture would be there, sad times,sadly no one can genuinely know if your partner can, the whole exes claimed to love me, but left me cold. though in a relationship nw, my brain has adjusted to the fact that history will play out itself, so am more prepared emotionally. cool
u r in trouble already.I wonder what kind of relationship u r having when u already have it at the back of ur mind that she will leave.I am sure u are already making the relationship a living hell for the poor girl

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
:-)

Ok time to unfollow

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by msquarewld(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yeah, and i'm happy that i learnt how to luv. cool
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by bebechuks: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
R u in such trouble?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by SavoG(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
No. Bt guys do love me even wen they knw i dnt love them bk
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by olajide8(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes - and it was hell, still is hell wasted years Lolz
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
must u die on top one gairl if she dosnt love me be a man and hunt other fishes

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Who gave you sex change?
I hope it's not that ashewo 2legit2qwt angry angry
Oya, ayam back....e go better tongue
lol not even
amen tongue
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by criuze(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
e don happen to me naa, but i revenged back, but na im namesake. Thier names na ada The only lesson is that am afraid to love. Possibly, i cant fall in love again
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by justyn4real(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Skinni10ne: No.

Loved me but i didnt: yes, happened twice
I believe what goes around, comes around
But hope it doesnt happen to me smiley
It wasnt my fault i didnt like them

Den b prepared dude to get d same
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by cuteshade(f): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes my ex, so painful.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Uwakuwak(f): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
How can one come out from a relation when you are not loved.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
undecided are u aware of d 14yrs tinzzzzzzz for ur likes Better change that ada to obi angry
criuze: e don happen to me naa, but i revenged back, but na im namesake. Thier names na ada The only lesson is that am afraid to love. Possibly, i cant fall in love again
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Zemhen1: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Jenchi: Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back ? What emotions did you feel ?

I go hide cry well well for weeks, clean my eye ......go track another one grin .....still think about her sha
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by kstyle2(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
cryYes....genevive nnaji...i wud do anytn 4 ha...i evn sent ha my nuude pics but 2 no avail
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by ababs001: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
jamb question......
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by kennyman20(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ashlamzee: Hmm mine i do luv bt none of them loved me back,even right now i'm in pains because my guy hate me he dnt even wnt to see me,can anybody help me out?

so sorry to hear dat pretty.. Kindly, drop ur email or facebook id.. Lets chat.. Who knows.. We might be of great help to eachother.. Sorry once again.. Sometimes life is meant to treat us dat way so as for us to learn.. Mind u.. We learn through pains sometimes..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Gabson91(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
yea n it was dis gal i met a batch b corper n i ws batch a,i askd her out initialy but she refused dat we sul b fwends,later she started actin lik she luvd me,i ws hapy,she passd out n we wer comunicatin,den i did sumtin funny,i hackd in2 her facebuk account n saw dis chat wit a guy were he ws askin her if she is datin sum1,she said no,she hasnt sin d guy she liks,only 1 guy has made her fal in luv n he ws out of d country,men i ws down,dis is a gal i gave my all,tinkin she luvd me..i hate d word love n i vowed neva to fall 4 it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
dmcdad: I had someone who loved me that I never felt a thing for... I told her to let me be and that was it. Albeit some years later, I went for her for a kinda re-union..
By kinda reunion u mean sex right?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
IN NIGGERIA WHEN U HAVE MONEY
WHO LOVES U AINT GONNA B A PROBLEM
BROKE NIGGAS GOING THRU THIS, I SAY
GETCHA PAPER STAX AND WATCH EM
FALL OVER TRYING 2 B NUMERO UNO

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by deleola: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
I am still feeling rejected. Even went all the way 2 london 2 see him. Life is an irony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.