Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (34010 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by laplace19(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lust is different from Love. I understand that the line between the two is never clear for my Nigerian brothers.
Lusting and liking someone aint the same as love.
. Lolz. And you think there are no love without lust nowadays?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
laplace19: . Lolz. And you think there are no love without lust nowadays?

I know there isn't.
Why mess a perfectly hot sexual affair up with love? why?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Funny coincidence, going through one right now...It's part of life. We just need to learn to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Harbosede02: does d gurl knw abt it.

Nah !

Not sure.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Nah !

Not sure.
mayb u sud tel ha,dat might piss ha off
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by laplace19(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Harbosede02: hahahahaha.funi indeed..y nt try d gurl dat loves u
. Nope....she is just like a wave..I can't cope with her disturbance(s).
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by laplace19(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I know there isn't.
Why mess a perfectly hot sexual affair up with love? why?
. You are having an intimacy with your guy...and he do buy for you most of your wants and needs.....is he not showing you love?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by slowshot: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
if only men and women are wise enuf to understand dat love is nt by our making its only from God, we shouldnt b mad if the opposite sex doesnt feel dsame rada dan throwin tantrums or feelin bad.... however, i understand how it feels wen its nt reciprocal. In all honesty but i fink its best u let go regardless how u feel rada dan bin under the umbrella of pretence, cos the end might b suicidal..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
laplace19: . You are having an intimacy with your guy...and he do buy for you most of your wants and needs.....is he not showing you love?

I've never been in this situation.
But what is love in buying something for someone you're dating?
Mehn, do you guys know what love is? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by HARDDON: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
ehmmmm OP, sorry to ask, but what is Love? angry angry

is it a name of an animal, place or thing?

thank you for your anticipated prompt response.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
pc guru: if there was a dictionary and that was a word with a inage, my picture would be there, sad times,sadly no one can genuinely know if your partner can, the whole exes claimed to love me, but left me cold. though in a relationship nw, my brain has adjusted to the fact that history will play out itself, so am more prepared emotionally. cool
wink
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
I dont think ive ever loved someone that didnt love me back.....but there was a time that this girl loved me though....but

i couldn't possibly love her back because she was an incredible asewo.....just the worst ive ever seen.....you just have to love

the right person....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Immatex: I onced had a crush for a girl who felt she was too big for me. I never felt intimidated but on a very good day I made her look and feel so small that to-date I hold the record of the most wicked guy she ever knew. I still feel am done with her yet. [color=#990000][/color]

dats not love u felt ab ignitio

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
angry angry how dare she disturb my brother angry Just watch out for her like am doin rit now (watching out for d pedo! and once u sight her!u SHOOT!

Rooneyboy: I'm going through this exact thing @ this point in my life, but the thing is that I'm the one avoiding the chic, she's just crazy over me, even despite seeing the hand writing clear in capitals on the wall.

No exaggeration, she calls me no less than 20times a day, I really feel bad for her because she's so ADAMANT.

How best and POLITE can I tell this girl off pls

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin grin come on! Dnt look down on urself,there's always a fiona for every shrek! Just choose one of these and ur door bell will be ringing in the next 5mins wink
resurrectn: happens to me all d tym....maybe its because Im so fugly!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I dont think ive ever loved someone that didnt love me back.....but there was a time that this girl loved me though....but

i couldn't possibly love her back because she was an incredible asewo.....just the worst ive ever seen.....you just have to love

the right person....

Like attracts.

Turkies of the same thanksgiving dinner

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
You remember that song "...when love comes around and it knocks you down.."?

He used to sit in front of me in math class, and his big head would always block my view. It was so annoying! Then I found out he was in my other classes too. We became friends in English class, only talking when we had a class discussion though.

Then one day, we had a normal conversation. I found out that he liked the same music I like (and I'm a very high-and-mighty person; only listen to non-mainstream music: music scores, epic music etc, and I'd never found anyone with the same music taste as mine).

This semester, I found that he was in my Psychology class. Then we became relatively closer friends. He's so honest about himself, not insecure at all. Always eating and drinking loudly, being condescending at times, talking with a lisp...

And then I fell in love with him.

One rainy day (after listening to 2000 Miles by the choir Scala & Kolacny Brothers), I just came back from school and cried. I cried really, really hard. I love him so much and he has no idea.

But I'm just 'the Black girl in Psychology class'.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Cori_corde: You remember that song "...when love comes around and it knocks you down.."?

He used to sit in front of me in math class, and his big head would always block my view. It was so annoying! Then I found out he was in my other classes too. We became friends in English class, only talking when we had a class discussion though.

Then one day, we had a normal conversation. I found out that he liked the same music I like (and I'm a very high-and-mighty person; only listen to non-mainstream music: music scores, epic music etc, and I'd never found anyone with the same music taste as mine).

This semester, I found that he was in my Psychology class. Then we became relatively closer friends. He's so honest about himself, not insecure at all. [size=18pt]Always eating and drinking loudly, being condescending at times, talking with a lisp...[/size]

And then I fell in love with him.

One rainy day (after listening to 2000 Miles by the choir Scala & Kolacny Brothers), I just came back from school and cried. I cried really, really hard. I love him so much and he has no idea.

But I'm just 'the Black girl in Psychology class'.

And you fell in love with that? undecided

Girl, you try o
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Like attracts.

Turkies of the same thanksgiving dinner

I actually think its "opposites attract"....am not an asewo.... besides its not a good idea to love an asewo...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
GBAM! U said it all and to think they are christians shocked !(My muslim fwends dey do under G tinzzz grin)
Didn't d bible say no sex b4 marriage See as dem dey show their talent(lust!) grin tongue

woodcook: I blame ASUU for this, you kids should been in school rather than discussing who loved who. My dear there is nothing like love just hormones playing tricks on you guys. You better clear your heads, be focus, rational and call things what they are, you guys would just be fine.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Harbosede02: mayb u sud tel ha,dat might piss ha off

I feel I'll be hurting her if I do so .
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And you fell in love with that? undecided
Girl, you try o

grin
Because love is acceptance, and I accept him for all his imperfections, including his horrible handwriting.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by TBD(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
i hv bitter experience whn it com to luv, i neva been look.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
peppy luv: angry angry how dare she disturb my brother angry Just watch out for her like am doin rit now (watching out for d pedo! and once u sight her!u SHOOT!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
It must have been love, but its over now.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
peppy luv: GBAM! U said it all and to think they are christians shocked !(My muslim fwends dey do under G tinzzz grin)
Didn't d bible say no sex b4 marriage See as dem dey show their talent(lust!) grin tongue

my dear don't mind them. They are busy ogling and lusting on each other and deep inside they think they are in love. They even have the nerves to reminiscent about it. I just hope ASUU turns things around to save these kids. I just hope some of them instead of day dreaming had better use this "opportunity" to brush up on courses they'v been having some difficulties with and try to stay on top.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I actually think its "opposites attract"....am not an asewo.... besides its not a good idea to love an asewo...

hehehehe grin
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
it humbles the spirit undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Cori_corde:

grin
Because love is acceptance, and I accept him for all his imperfections, including his horrible handwriting.

I guess love is blind
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by glammy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes, and the feeling is inexplicable, you feel like an id.iot and the most painful part is where you've got to force yourself to let go
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I guess love is blind
Omg I missed you, I can breathe again
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
COOL DK: Maybe NADIA_SA grin

Each time I check her profile and see the number of guys following her
Nna mennnnnnnnnnn! My mind will just start singing Chris Brown "Dont wake me up"
Awwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.