Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (34011 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
You guys shod go and sleep love does not exist"...........it sucks

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
I m in love with my ipad3 only........bye
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
By kinda reunion u mean sex right?
C'mon! Is everything about sex? By reunion I meant we got back together before...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
JideJamez: You guys shod go and sleep love does not exist"...........it sucks

Indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Serendipity: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Gabson91: yea n it was dis gal i met a batch b corper n i ws batch a,i askd her out initialy but she refused dat we sul b fwends,later she started actin lik she luvd me,i ws hapy,she passd out n we wer comunicatin,den i did sumtin funny,i hackd in2 her facebuk account n saw dis chat wit a guy were he ws askin her if she is datin sum1,she said no,she hasnt sin d guy she liks,only 1 guy has made her fal in luv n he ws out of d country,men i ws down,dis is a gal i gave my all,tinkin she luvd me..i hate d word love n i vowed neva to fall 4 it anymore.
I don't know why people like leading others on or giving them false or forlon hope.
=
Once I sense that my relationship with a person is getting to another dimension I had not envisaged, I call it to order.
I have vowed never to waste any girl's time.
==
=
On the other hand, It is time we accepted that people have the right to be happy and when they feel that with us that can no longer be guaranteed we let them go.
-
Unfortunately we may like some people who don't give a hoot about us.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by bollyrossy: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes I have! It happened to me nat once nat even twice buh at da end of it all, they still comebk to me begging.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by xcllaxix(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na if u give person power to hurt u, wey im go fit..switch off ur emotions when dealing with the opposite sex..that's the hard t
ruth.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by abujalapdog(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
nyere84: Yea, i realy like this guy called Eddy, but i guess life is not alwys abt wat we want.

Good news is that my brain is back to its senses. I ve gotten ova the feelings i ve for him.

So sorry about that but i never knew u loved me that much..just thought u were not serious!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Don't think so. Tho,I've seen love turn to hate but never loved anyone who didn't love me back..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by patrkq(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
k.style:
cryYes....genevive nnaji...i wud do anytn 4 ha...i evn sent ha my nuude pics but 2 no avail
dafuq
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by patrkq(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
k.style:
cryYes....genevive nnaji...i wud do anytn 4 ha...i evn sent ha my nuude pics but 2 no avail
dafuq!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by kiddie(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
well 4 me if a gal turns me down i wld jst tell her (no gal turns me down and u wnt b da 1st da trick works bt dere r some guyz dat wen wooin a gal u.wld feel lyk sleepin e.g i no 1 talk ooo
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Rooneyboy: I'm going through this exact thing @ this point in my life, but the thing is that I'm the one avoiding the chic, she's just crazy over me, even despite seeing the hand writing clear in capitals on the wall.

No exaggeration, she calls me no less than 20times a day, I really feel bad for her because she's so ADAMANT.

How best and POLITE can I tell this girl off pls

Nothing u tell her can make her change but for time. I was once in ur girl's shoe. I remember loving this chic back in Uni. I loved her to a point of calling nothing less than 20times in a day,I knew all her 4numbers in ma head,I knew almost all d guy's she slept with in person (I know people who know people and I had ears and eyes in d whole school). But my own case was not that this chic didn't love me back but my love was like the moon while hers was a torchlight.. If I call 20times in a day,she might call in once and that once na 15seconds. Then,I felt I couldn't do without her but now,even if she stands next to me for more than 30minutes,I wldnt be too comfy. Not that,she's bad or something but time has changed.life is different,levels don elevate

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Koko88(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
The reverse has always been the case for me. Happened to me several times and I failed to deal with dem girls maturedly on different occasions but Now I know better. Wish I could turn back the hands of time...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dericardos88: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Big yes!!!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
a.A.K:
u r in trouble already.I wonder what kind of relationship u r having when u already have it at the back of ur mind that she will leave.I am sure u are already making the relationship a living hell for the poor girl

Nope not really but i'd be stupid not to expect contingencies. People always leave, that's a common theme am familiar with. better prepared than emotionally distraught or you'd prefer otherwise ?.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Fresia01(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes. Am presently init! He came, pretended 2 love and wen i aceptd, voom he is gone! He hardly return ma calls! Most tyms he wudnt pik! He calz wen he deems fit! Am jux obsessed by hm! Buh he doesn't seem 2 care! As u re readn dis, am tinking bout hm , cryn and prayn 2 God 2 plz make hm love me bk! Afteral he toastd me!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fresia01: Yes. Am presently init! He came, pretended 2 love and wen i aceptd, voom he is gone! He hardly return ma calls! Most tyms he wudnt pik! He calz wen he deems fit! Am jux obsessed by hm! Buh he doesn't seem 2 care! As u re readn dis, am tinking bout hm , cryn and prayn 2 God 2 plz make hm love me bk! Afteral he toastd me!
dear move on, there's always someone better.....................so i heard. besides its not healthy
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Fresia01(f): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
pc guru:
dear move on, there's always someone better.....................so i heard. besides its not healthy
. Tried getn rid of hm! Deletd his number, al d text he sent 2 me. Buh he cald me afta sum wks and during ma birthday wich was on 7th of dis mnth! I saved d number again and he startd off wit hs mannerz again.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fresia01: . Tried getn rid of hm! Deletd his number, al d text he sent 2 me. Buh he cald me afta sum wks and during ma birthday wich was on 7th of dis mnth! I saved d number again and he startd off wit hs mannerz again.
besides its possible he might be honestly busy like take me for example my work devoid of spending time with friends. i can't say he's not like this or not as i do not know the full details. sometimes some people can be actually busy.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Missfads(f): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hmmm...not a funny experience cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by brosdoncome(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ashlamzee: Hmm mine i do luv bt none of them loved me back,even right now i'm in pains because my guy hate me he dnt even wnt to see me,can anybody help me out?

Baby, I wanna b there for u cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
[sub][/sub]
Fresia01: . Tried getn rid of hm! Deletd his number, al d text he sent 2 me. Buh he cald me afta sum wks and during ma birthday wich was on 7th of dis mnth! I saved d number again and he startd off wit hs mannerz again.
Maybe you played too hard to get for tooo long or you were just too stuck up doing the toasting phase. He may have loved you initially and maybe it faded away after d chase became too long/excessive.

I had this girl I really fell for. I tried everything on earth to get her to be with me to no avail. She kept telling me she didn't trust my motives, that naija guys are this and that. I'm like what the hell, judge me for me and not for what others do. She kept actinhg like she was a saint that had never dated anyone before. I totally dropped my guard for this girl but she just totally treated me like shait. Well, I got over it and I'm glad I did because I recently found out her ex was one of d frausters busted in h-town. All this while she dey date yahoo yahoo boy, dey make me feel like I be d bad person. Heard from someone she was interested but just wanted to see how serious I was. I was like, thank God my eyes are now open. If she's the only girl left on planet earth, then Man will go extinct because ain't nobody touching that.
Moral of the story, treat people nicely even if you don't have feelings because you may end up liking the person and the person will never forget how you initially treated em. Love also fades if you do "yanga" for too long

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by zhirinmai(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
adrainuche: Yeah every time it's always like that !!!
every time shocked
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by COOLDK(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
nadia_SA:
Awwwwwwwww

Why the suprise ma? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by drdams: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Its a myth for d blind and naive!!
pc guru: Love is a myth
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Revolva(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2013
yeah many especially this naija gyals who only cares about your pockets....but fuc.k dem all

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Fermosky: 2:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Am a victim, it's so painfull, i don't think i would be able to love more again. But God dey sha.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:24am On Aug 10, 2013
dareyking: Hapend once and lata d gurl cme beggin and callin buh it was 2 late....
what a mysterious world, i also had desame xperience, very funny 1, she never wanted a sight of me or she get iritated! Imagine a man crying like idiot because of a lady; having realise the need to move on with life, i met the right lady during NYSC who is curently my wife cherished and loved me. The most funiest part is my ex up till now still wish she has a taste of me or even wish to be my 2nd wife(God forbide). Dictionary refer to it as "lovelorn" and brandy musician refer to it as worst experience ever.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by devigblegble: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2013
9jacrip: I could careless if you love me back, as long as I'm getting the pu5si on the regular I'm fine! cool
I'm seriously going through these right now , I swear I careless if u don't love me back as long as in getting that tonto dickeh I'm fine,
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by JerryMaduka(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2013
yes i have, and what pains me must is that, she was proud to spit it to my face. but thank God, it was the duplicated of my heart i used in loving her, so she didn't break the original:p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.