Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (34009 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ya,dia ws dis girl dat i loved so much and i hav tried convincing her dat i lov her but no way whereas dia is anoda one dat is dying for my lov but i dnt lov her @ all.i wonder y lyf is lik dat.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
So why did u decide to date them in the first place...?

Ole!
Skinni10ne: No.

Loved me but i didnt: yes, happened twice
I believe what goes around, comes around
But hope it doesnt happen to me smiley
It wasnt my fault i didnt like them
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Seriousbusiness: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Where is the love?Abeg na only God I live.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yea and it was a great struggle to let go and move on sad....
Such is life.....av 2 move on and be with someonelse who adores me.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Immatex(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
I onced had a crush for a girl who felt she was too big for me. I never felt intimidated but on a very good day I made her look and feel so small that to-date I hold the record of the most wicked guy she ever knew. I still feel am done with her yet. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes,not a very nice expierence.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by mencade5(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
It has happened to me before. Just like the other poster said, they dont love you but they will tell you lets just be friends or casual friends. Once i heard those words i withdraw myself completely from you. If i dont have you as my lover, you too will not have me as your friend. 50 - 50. ''na me go dey for gate dey guide you when another guy go dey F4CK U?'' never! *blew cat.arrh into white hanky, shakes head, then walks away*

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
I could careless if you love me back, as long as I'm getting the pu5si on the regular I'm fine! cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by eightsin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
I've liked some1 so much i wntd to build sumtin wit bt it neva got to luv...at least from d definition ppl gv bout luv. Needless to say,she wntd sumtin else.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Summersland(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes its happen 2 me,i love d gal but she dosn't hav any feelins 4 me..Then i found my way @ last
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by funshint(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dat's a very bad state to find yourself. If you're feeling down chk out dis site; www.lifesucksbigtime.com/

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by djeezy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
k2039: Most of us (if not all)have been there and there are people who have also loved us that we just don't like.

That's life, what goes around comes around.

One thing I know for sure is that you can never win a person who doesn't feel anything for you. The opposite gender doesn't care how much you're attracted to them. The only thing that matters to them is how attracted they are to you.

So the safer thing is just to move on, there is little one can do even though it hurts badly.
Nice one bro. What more can I say.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by kamez(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Its dat simple

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by slap1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
My own is kinda different. The girls I love are scared that I may be a player. . .and I don't even have Puma boots. She said I always have girls around me and simply said, "I really love you, but I can't handle you!" I was gutted.

But now, I have cultivated self-love and have a few lovely friends of the opposite sex. I am happy.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by PStacks(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
All in the Name of Love fa! One Busola girl showed me brimestone, fire and pepe.. Since that day, I made up my mind its money first.. Plenty Money, then I would think Woman matter later.. Except is a Lady ask's me out bai loku. Otherwise, its money over everything else for now.

That girl didn't even send me one bit and I wanted to die for her... Till tomorow I convince myself av gotten over her..

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yea, i realy like this guy called Eddy, but i guess life is not alwys abt wat we want.

Good news is that my brain is back to its senses. I ve gotten ova the feelings i ve for him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by nekaa(f): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yeah, and I resolved to staying emotion free and stop assuming I can get anybody I love.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
I blame ASUU for this, you kids should been in school rather than discussing who loved who. My dear there is nothing like love just hormones playing tricks on you guys. You better clear your heads, be focus, rational and call things what they are, you guys would just be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Skinni10ne: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
2s£xy:
So why did u decide to date them in the first place...?

Ole!

Plz point out where I said I dated them
Skinni10ne: No.

Loved me but i didnt: yes, happened twice
I believe what goes around, comes around
But hope it doesnt happen to me smiley
It wasnt my fault i didnt like them

Im not the type to lead ppl on. They loved me, yes but I didnt. I felt bad cuz its sad when someone is ready to do the world for you but u dont feel a thing in your heart for them. And its not ur fault cuz such is life.That being said, I dont want to be on the other end cuz itll suck.

Plz try to calm down and stop throwing insults so easily.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nope.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by sarutobi: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by EduParis(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
It all dependz on ur gender.If u're a female,i suggext u move on wit ur life outrightly (Plz dn't waste ur prexious time wit him) buh,if u're a male gender,i suggext u tek ur time (though itz nt an eazy task buh,neva impossible).Wrk on her;find-out wat mekz he thick;3ry & do tinz her way (buh,mind hw u spend on her;in otherwordz,u're 2 go rational on ur spendn).Give her enuff time &,2ruxt me if u 2ruly luv her az assumed,she'll bulgde & reciprok8 ur luv by d xpecial grace o4 God.MA 2CENTZ!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by devour129: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Funny enuf it has never happend to me.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Mutaino7(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
yeap to me* i was friend zoned*
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
cannonnier: yes and still, no words to explain.
same here
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Ashlamzee(f): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hmm mine i do luv bt none of them loved me back,even right now i'm in pains because my guy hate me he dnt even wnt to see me,can anybody help me out?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nope!
I haven't loved someone who didn't love me back. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Sallywhyte(f): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
yes,still going tru the pain now

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Kaylee1: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes, I have. Happened to me when I was just fresh out of high school and damn, did it affect my self-esteem. You start to lose faith in yourself and even wrongly question your own existence.

The inferiority complex sets in, then you begin feeling less than you are really worth. Questions like "what's wrong with me?", "what does he find attractive in her that I cannot offer?", "am I seriously THAT bad looking?", swim in your head, and it doesn't take long before you start to feel like utter c.r.a.p. Inferiority complex can drive you borderline delusional and it's definitely not a good thing to be struggling with.

Honey, if you have a love that is unrequited for someone, it's not worth it reaching for what you know you cannot touch how much more have. Save it for one who would truly appreciate it and please, do not be in a rush to find that one. Things would progress naturally and he will find you in due time. In the mean time, focus your energy on something that is not emotion based. Go out and chill with friends. Get closer to your family. Things would work out eventually.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Sallywhyte(f): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes,and still going tru the pain

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by COOLDK(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Maybe NADIA_SA grin

Each time I check her profile and see the number of guys following her
Nna mennnnnnnnnnn! My mind will just start singing Chris Brown "Dont wake me up"

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by freenature: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
That's pretty true @k2039 you said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.