Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (33998 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by ATMCARD2(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2013
Yes!ADAOBI123.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nemma(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Yes and still..... Just no word to explain.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Supergenius(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2013
pc guru: Love is a myth
was dat the question you were asked?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Supergenius: was dat the question you were asked?

sorry bro, sometimes when i think of all the disadvantages i just get pissed and spew rants. why is it hard to genuinely care about someone and the others don't. to me it feels like a myth. maybe what we call love is actually fondness or sympathy ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by 190: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: I'm going through this exact thing @ this point in my life, but the thing is that I'm the one avoiding the chic, she's just crazy over me, even despite seeing the hand writing clear in capitals on the wall.

No exaggeration, she calls me no less than 20times a day, I really feel bad for her because she's so ADAMANT.

How best and POLITE can I tell this girl off pls
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Fresia01(f): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Atown: [sub][/sub]
Maybe you played too hard to get for tooo long or you were just too stuck up doing the toasting phase. He may have loved you initially and maybe it faded away after d chase became too long/excessive.

I had this girl I really fell for. I tried everything on earth to get her to be with me to no avail. She kept telling me she didn't trust my motives, that naija guys are this and that. I'm like what the hell, judge me for me and not for what others do. She kept actinhg like she was a saint that had never dated anyone before. I totally dropped my guard for this girl but she just totally treated me like shait. Well, I got over it and I'm glad I did because I recently found out her ex was one of d frausters busted in h-town. All this while she dey date yahoo yahoo boy, dey make me feel like I be d bad person. Heard from someone she was interested but just wanted to see how serious I was. I was like, thank God my eyes are now open. If she's the only girl left on planet earth, then Man will go extinct because ain't nobody touching that.
Moral of the story, treat people nicely even if you don't have feelings because you may end up liking the person and the person will never forget how you initially treated em. Love also fades if you do "yanga" for too long

i cn't remember takin 2 lng 2 say 2 his toast. Most tyms wen i cal hm, he wudnt pick and wudnt return d call. Mayb after sum hourz later, wen i cal hm bk, he wil jux tel me dat he waz driving and datz y he didnt answer ma call. Sumtymz he wil be like, drop d cal i wil cal u bk later, i wudnt even get a cal or msg explaining y he didnt cal me bk as he promised! Wen i complain he wil tel me dat he 4got 2 cal me. Am jux so confused! After he called me d day b4 ma birthday teln me dat he wntd 2 b d 1st 2 wish me hbd! And also called on d day of ma birthday wich was on 7th of dis mnth. I haven't seen his calz again. Called hm yesterday buh he didnt pick it and didnt even cal bk! Uptil nw
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by chumakk: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2013
plenty people smiley
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2013
2 guys in my life; d 1st one lvs me, bt i dnt lv him as much as i love d 2nd guy. D 2nd guy doesnt lv me dat much,stil searchin 4 oda gals, bt i lv hm so much. I wish i can swap d lv i av 4 him 2 d 1st guy. Evrytin wil b perfect....life itsef is nt perfect jare.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Switcommy(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2013
alexdidi: What's even more baffling is someone who doesn't love you back asking you to be friends!
sisipelebe: 2 guys in my life; d 1st one lvs me, bt i dnt lv him as much as i love d 2nd guy. D 2nd guy doesnt lv me dat much,stil searchin 4 oda gals, bt i lv hm so much. I wish i can swap d lv i av 4 him 2 d 1st guy. Evrytin wil b perfect....life itsef is nt perfect jare.
alexdidi: What's even more baffling is someone who doesn't love you back asking you to be friends!
...........dat d point i am nw.....d one i luv is telling me dat we shud jst b friends...it hurting me badly
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Soglad(f): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2013
Happening presently, i told him we can be just friends but he want serious relatnship. I try not to hurt his feelings
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by princeduke2013: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
guys.pls I know its against d thread.pls anyone here with d info on how much oil companies pay to corpers or do dey even pay dem at all
relevant info wil b veri appreciated
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2013
I don't love any girl who don't love me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by cannonnier(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: I'm going through this exact thing @ this point in my life, but the thing is that I'm the one avoiding the chic, she's just crazy over me, even despite seeing the hand writing clear in capitals on the wall.

No exaggeration, she calls me no less than 20times a day, I really feel bad for her because she's so ADAMANT.

How best and POLITE can I tell this girl off pls

Shameless looking for advice on how to avoid someone that love you truely.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by amiskurie(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2013
good old days!
when we write letters to woo girls.when u hate girls that loves u.
....nw u we realized hw much we actually love all of them.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by caterpillar: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2013
I love you based on this comment, you just solved a problem
~Kaylee~:
Yes, I have. Happened to me when I was just fresh out of high school and damn, did it affect my self-esteem. You start to lose faith in yourself and even wrongly question your own existence.

The inferiority complex sets in, then you begin feeling less than you are really worth. Questions like "what's wrong with me?", "what does he find attractive in her that I cannot offer?", "am I seriously THAT bad looking?", swim in your head, and it doesn't take long before you start to feel like utter c.r.a.p. Inferiority complex can drive you borderline delusional and it's definitely not a good thing to be struggling with.

Honey, if you have a love that is unrequited for someone, it's not worth it reaching for what you know you cannot touch how much more have. Save it for one who would truly appreciate it and please, do not be in a rush to find that one. Things would progress naturally and he will find you in due time. In the mean time, focus your energy on something that is not emotion based. Go out and chill with friends. Get closer to your family. Things would work out eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
190: yeah!! flytefallz, adaobi and kalis cry cry cry
. Who asked to mention dia name... Are u a learner ?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by haibe(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
olajide_07: Yes - and it was hell, still is hell wasted years Lolz

hahaha, I understand bro, wasted years. grin
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by toyorsiii(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
im still on it....crying afta a guy who doesn't think bou me whereas two oda nice guys r crying for me...guess life iz like dat n will always be like that...now im feeling bad for d two guys cos it can neva be...buh wait a sec...d one im cryin afta...is he feeling bad for me
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by jaggedboy: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
wat about a situation whereby ur gurl loved u so much that she can go anylength to make u happy;and @ the end of the day u found out that she Bleep around...@ times the whole love phenomenon may be so stupid and meaningles
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by KeleBaby(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yeah and i dont regret. Still got lots of LOVE.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin

Young man, y u dey laugh
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
pc guru: if there was a dictionary and that was a word with a inage, my picture would be there, sad times,sadly no one can genuinely know if your partner can, the whole exes claimed to love me, but left me cold. though in a relationship nw, my brain has adjusted to the fact that history will play out itself, so am more prepared emotionally. cool
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=Brainiac_mrtolz] I SEE YOU BRO
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by hemartins(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
when I was younger. I fell in love so many times. Sometimes I get love in return and sometimes I don't. But now, if I feel for you, I will walk up to you and say it. And if you don't, I will walk away and hope for the best. Loving has to be mutual.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by funshint(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wish most pple can just chk out dis site; www.lifesucksbigtime.com/ U̶̲̥̅̊'re nt alone. Sometimes love sucks. Gush!!!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by awesomeme: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
This love thingy gets me tired all d tym..finding tru love(lovn and being love back) its hard come by..its PAINFUL to luv nd nt bin luved bak nd to make d matter worst the person finds hurting you as his/her own means of happiness instead of being truthful abt not luvn u arlist to save ur tym nd energy..well poo happens..bur wanna ask,for dos who are in luv nd being luved bak,is/was der a formular to apply to luv nd being luvd bak?are we the cause of the not-loving -bak issue or does it have anything to do wif God assistance or man?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by chenypat(f): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
No it has never happened to me bt there was this guy dat was madly in love with me way back in 2005 but I didn't love him. I only liked him as a friend and it irritates me when people make the mistake of thinking we were dating or when I got to knw that he used cry about how and why I couldn't love him back. Guess what? Right now I love him like crazy and we engaged to be married. Am just grateful he never gave up on me.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Toks2008(m): 2:47am On Aug 11, 2013
COPING WITH UNBALANCED CIRCLE OF AFFECTION

In every man-woman relationship, the affection towards each other is rarely balanced and this is a peculiar trait that has been on for many many years yet there have been no solution to this never ending unbalanced circle of affection.

Either you or your partner will always feel a tilt in the emotional balance and you will either see yourself loving the guy so so much but this guy in question is actually in love with another lady.

So we see Lora loving David but David has a crush on Mary. Mary on the other hand is desperately in love with Paul who have made Mary understand several times that he is in love with Cindy who has giving Paul several warnings to back of cos her heart belongs to Jim.

So we can see the crazy unbalance in affection towards each other yet there have been no known solution to bring this madness to a rest.

In my opinion, i will simply advice ladies who are more at the receiving end to hope for a guy that will feel more affection for them than they feel towards him because this will guarantee her happiness in the affair.

A man may cope with a lady who has lesser affection than he does for her because he is a man anyway and been the captain of the love boat, he can always cope.

But for ladies who are the weaker vessels, pray and hope never ever to fall in love with a man that has no balanced feelings for you because you are almost likely to suffer great emotional heartaches because this guy may not give a hute about you while you continue to suffer simply because you are so much in love and crazy about him.

But for the unfortunate ladies that are already in a messy affair where this guy feels far lesser love for them, simply make adjustments where necessary by:

1. Giving him space even if this will be hard for you.
2. Reduce the rate at which you call him.
3. Don't stalk him in anyway.
4. Turn down his invitation even when you will be at home all day.
5. Give him false impression that you are going out on a date with another man.

Men hate been put on relegation and will quickly have a change in attitude.

But if you are already married to this guy then you can use same measures outlined above asides flaunting another man to him.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by lyfe(m): 3:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Such is lyfe.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by adab86(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Am currently i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a relatioship that I don't really love her i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ return.
She loves me so deeply, bt don't known how to tell her I can't marry her.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by ehizmac: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2013
What is love, is it someone's name. Love is not for boys but for men, go make your money first before talking about who really loves u. No love for a lazy man am talking from experience the energy u waste on looking for love why don't u invest it to become a better person..big boys don't cry for love rather love cries for dem. Who no like better thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.