Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6427 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
mcfynest:

pls sister dont get carried away.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
so what are you saying your masquerading or what : grin trust me just excited I believe we all have direct connection to Truth and God when we open our spiritual eye but mark 1: 1-45 says it clearly on who obo777 is that John 1:3-16 explains by this we know love, he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for brothers so don't worry not talking bout freaky freaky love hehehe but on the real mcfymest shine your eyes I know the real deal when I see it I suggest you drop your doubt and let your spirit lead you I know it may be hard but you are not on this thread for nothing. Shine your eyes well well
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: SO YOUR TRUE COLORS FINALLY COME OUT LOL. DOES SATAN TEACH WITH THE BIBLE ? SATAN IS A WORD WHICH MEANS ADVERSARY. SOMEONE WHO IS ADVERSE TO THE BIBLE AND ITS LAWS AND PRINCIPLES. I USE THE BIBLE FOR ALL MY TEACHINGS AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING IN IT WITH MY HEART. I HAVE THOUSANDS OF POSTS TO PROVE MY ALLIANCE IS WITH THE WORD WHICH IS CHRIST ( JOHN 1 VS 14 )

satan also quoted scriptures, i cant just show you where they are now in the bible. satan tempted jesus using biblical references to prove his point. am not against you sir. am jst saying she shouldnt get carried away. and besides, heaven is rejoicing because a prodigal daughter is back home through you. just that for her to have left, then she was not grounded in the word(Jesus).

last bullet- going to get some wine for my heavy heart. its been a great day.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
E<R>F:
Mr Obadiah. . Enuf of this yhur woes about where and where the nukes would start from. . .abi what are yhur saying.

In yhur attempts to safe all, yhu are misleading some...

Take yhur time oo, and be very careful if not. . . Yhu might be a scape goat to the kingdom of hell fire embarassed

Instead of changing these "indecisive and easy shaking christains" perspective about the whole blab spilled by the Atheist, yhu are giving them more reaso ns to clarify their arguments....

I'm bad at yhu...

You err sire. ., Yes you err!
was never a Christian or an Atheists just a child of God you should be happy he is leading people back to the word of God which I have never until now ever wanted to read of my own free will please my friend if you don't like what were talking and have nothing constructive to add to knowledge exit this thread and join the trinity folks na by force you join this conversation. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
E<R>F:
Mr Obadiah. . Enuf of this yhur woes about where and where the nukes would start from. . .abi what are yhur saying.

In yhur attempts to safe all, yhu are misleading some...

Take yhur time oo, and be very careful if not. . . Yhu might be a scape goat to the kingdom of hell fire embarassed

Instead of changing these "indecisive and easy shaking christains" perspective about the whole blab spilled by the Atheist, yhu are giving them more reaso ns to clarify their arguments....

I'm bad at yhu...

You err sire. ., Yes you err!
LOL GO AND SIT DOWN JOOR. >>>>> AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. <<< THE NUKE FIRE HAS BEEN REVEALED TO ME NEARLY 7 TIMES IN THE PAST MONTH. AND NOT ONLY ME. GO ON YOUTUBE. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAD THE SAME EXACT DREAM AND THAT IS FULFILLING THIS PROPHESY >>>> JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: <<< SCRIPTURE SAYS BEFORE HE DROPS THE NUKES HE WOULD GIVE LOTS OF PEOPLE THE DREAMS AND VISIONS FIRST
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
*Kails*:

Cool. I will nominate them both.
REALLY ? YOU DID grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
mcfynest:

satan also quoted scriptures, i cant just show you where they are now in the bible. satan tempted jesus using biblical references to prove his point. am not against you sir. am jst saying she shouldnt get carried away. and besides, heaven is rejoicing because a prodigal daughter is back home through you. just that for her to have left, then she was not grounded in the word(Jesus).

thanks for your concern and your welcoming home I am so glad to be reborn, but to let you know I have always lived Christ like I have always fought for truth justice and peace my whole life. I always believed Jesus was a messenger from God but I am still not claiming am a Christian I always felt that Muslims got it right when they said Jesus is a messenger and I have always known I was a Jew and not because I am Igbo but because I knew from childhood that we black people are the Jews in the bible, but the way my father worship white people they Jesus turned me off I never believe in trinity and all that going to Church nonsense I always know that The bible is historical, but believe that. Christianity was so tampered with and watered down. I never believe we go to heaven but heaven will be earth I never believe in hell where you will burn if your bad. Trust me I an not be fooled because my spirit is too powerful for that this guy is speaking truth he and Most High are not false.....anyway enjoy your wine and I really appreciate your concern stay blessed!
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: so what are you saying your masquerading or what : grin trust me just excited I believe we all have direct connection to Truth and God when we open our spiritual eye but mark 1: 1-45 says it clearly on who obo777 is that John 1:3-16 explains by this we know love, he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for brothers so don't worry not talking bout freaky freaky love hehehe but on the real mcfymest shine your eyes I know the real deal when I see it I suggest you drop your doubt and let your spirit lead you I know it may be hard but you are not on this thread for nothing. Shine your eyes well well
HE IS OPERATING WITH A CARNAL MIND. I KNOW WHAT HIS MOTIVATION FOR MAKING THAT SPEECH IS BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE ARE A MARRIED WOMAN WITH KIDS. HIS CARNAL MIND IS 'PLAYA HATING' BECAUSE HE SEES A MAN TALKING TO A WOMAN BUT HE IS NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO SEE THAT THIS IS A SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
mcfynest:

SATAN QUOTED SCRIPTURES ? REALLY ? I DONT THINK YOU HAVE READ THAT PART OF THE BIBLE YET. I BELIEVE HIS WORDS ARE ' TURN THESE STONES TO BREAD' <<< WHAT PART OF THE BIBLE IS THAT IN ? . HIS OTHER WORD WAS ' JUMP FROM THIS ROCK IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD AND LET HIM CATCH AND SAVE YOU ' <<<< WHAT PART OF THE BIBLE IS THAT IN ? ARE THOSE BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES BEEN QUOTED BY SATAN ? YOU ARE A SIMPLE MINDED PERSON SMH AT YOU grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: thanks for your concern and your welcoming home I am so glad to be reborn, but to let you know I have always lived Christ like I have always fought for truth justice and peace my whole life. I always believed Jesus was a messenger from God but I am still not claiming am a Christian I always felt that Muslims got it right when they said Jesus is a messenger and I have always known I was a Jew and not because I am Igbo but because I knew from childhood that we black people are the Jews in the bible, but the way my father worship white people they Jesus turned me off I never believe in trinity and all that going to Church nonsense I always know that The bible is historical, but believe that. Christianity was so tampered with and watered down. I never believe we go to heaven but heaven will be earth I never believe in hell where you will burn if your bad. Trust me I an not be fooled because my spirit is too powerful for that this guy is speaking truth he and Most High are not false.....anyway enjoy your wine and I really appreciate your concern stay blessed!
SEE THATS THE FIRST HURDLE CROSSED. SO MANY BLACK FOLK CAN NEVER GET PAST THAT HURDLE. THEY THINK THE FAKE PEOPLE IN ISRAEL ARE THE REAL JEWS. WHEN THE BIBLE EVEN PROPHESIES THAT THEY ARE NOT. YOU ARE ANOINTED GURL. >>> REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. <<< PROPHESY THAT THERE WILL BE SOME PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE JEWS BUT ARE NOT.

ONE OF OUR KINGS. KING SOLOMON. SOS 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: SATAN QUOTED SCRIPTURES ? REALLY ? I DONT THINK YOU HAVE READ THAT PART OF THE BIBLE YET. I BELIEVE HIS WORDS ARE ' TURN THESE STONES TO BREAD' <<< WHAT PART OF THE BIBLE IS THAT IN ? . HIS OTHER WORD WAS ' JUMP FROM THIS ROCK IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD AND LET HIM CATCH AND SAVE YOU ' <<<< WHAT PART OF THE BIBLE IS THAT IN ? ARE THOSE BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES BEEN QUOTED BY SATAN ? YOU ARE A SIMPLE MINDED PERSON SMH AT YOU grin
hahahahah
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: SEE THATS THE FIRST HURDLE CROSSED. SO MANY BLACK FOLK CAN NEVER GET PAST THAT HURDLE. THEY THINK THE FAKE PEOPLE IN ISRAEL ARE THE REAL JEWS. WHEN THE BIBLE EVEN PROPHESIES THAT THEY ARE NOT. YOU ARE ANOINTED GURL. >>> REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. <<< PROPHESY THAT THERE WILL BE SOME PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE JEWS BUT ARE NOT.
oh yes this has always been heated discussion with my father and I also tease my neighbors that we are the real Jews stop pretending we just laugh it off but we both know I am telling the truth one time I ask a young Rabbi directly that teaches Kabbalah why are you people hiding the truth he said we aren't hiding anything from anybody is it our fault your people are not searching for truth. I have never forgot that message.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: REALLY ? YOU DID grin
yes I second that only if you pple will promise not to lose focus on your true purpose and mission, I will not be selfish and hoard true men of God grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS OPERATING WITH A CARNAL MIND. I KNOW WHAT HIS MOTIVATION FOR MAKING THAT SPEECH IS BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE ARE A MARRIED WOMAN WITH KIDS. HIS CARNAL MIND IS 'PLAYA HATING' BECAUSE HE SEES A MAN TALKING TO A WOMAN BUT HE IS NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO SEE THAT THIS IS A SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER.
very happily married and totally an complexly in love with him for over 10 years wink I spent last night reading your post to him all he kept saying is yep he's right he just felt a little bit bad that he did not personally convince me of the power of the bible, he is just happy somebody finally broke through to me, he is very very happy for me because he wants to start a congregation but I kept refusing that I could never be a Pastors wife confusing people with fake religion. Even though he has been told that he will lead thousands and I will sit by his side, but I could never in a million years believe it until yesterday hearing the truth. Obadiah777 the Prophet your work has really just begun and you shall be rewarded We believe in tithing , where we receive spiritual food. I suggest you start a website and add Paypal you can start with Wix.com it is time to really focus entirely on your mission. Do you know Most High personally ? Are you both in Nigeria? Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you camera shy? The revolution will be televised through Internet media.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS OPERATING WITH A CARNAL MIND. I KNOW WHAT HIS MOTIVATION FOR MAKING THAT SPEECH IS BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE ARE A MARRIED WOMAN WITH KIDS. HIS CARNAL MIND IS 'PLAYA HATING' BECAUSE HE SEES A MAN TALKING TO A WOMAN BUT HE IS NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO SEE THAT THIS IS A SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER.

Natural born scoffer.

That's what he is smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: VERY PROFOUND POST HUN. DONT MIND HUMBLEDBYGRACE, SHE IS ALWAYS SCOFFING LOL. WELL YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU DO IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE RIGHT ? WE MET FOR A REASON >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are determined by the LORD, so how can anyone understand his own way? <<< THE LORD DIRECTED YOU HERE wink

Another pentacost moment smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: REALLY ? YOU DID grin

I sure did. wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: SATAN QUOTED SCRIPTURES ? REALLY ? I DONT THINK YOU HAVE READ THAT PART OF THE BIBLE YET. I BELIEVE HIS WORDS ARE ' TURN THESE STONES TO BREAD' <<< WHAT PART OF THE BIBLE IS THAT IN ? . HIS OTHER WORD WAS ' JUMP FROM THIS ROCK IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD AND LET HIM CATCH AND SAVE YOU ' <<<< WHAT PART OF THE BIBLE IS THAT IN ? ARE THOSE BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES BEEN QUOTED BY SATAN ? YOU ARE A SIMPLE MINDED PERSON SMH AT YOU grin

Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: and nimrod was king of ancient babylon and nimrod is king of modern day babylon. ? and his name means leopard destroyer which is the name of the greco-roman empire. yall aint spiritual enough for this info COMPLETION. NUMBER 7
No! No! I had to comment so that I won't be behind when I have read the link you left for us.

I read about the cush people, and some other stuff, read about that other thread about Jesus's color, I have to admit; lately, I think I see stuff differently and you have been of great help.

So sire, please don't get tired of a learner? sad

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
lol @ obama = nimrod

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by JesusisLord85: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: No! No! I had to comment so that I won't be behind when I have read the link you left for us.

I read about the cush people, and some other stuff, read about that other thread about Jesus's color, I have to admit; lately, I think I see stuff differently and you have been of great help.

So sire, please don't get tired of a learner? sad

Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Son 1:5 [King Solomon:] I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Son 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

Jer 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lam 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets:

Lam 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Exo 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto [Moses], Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

Exo 4:7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Num 12:10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Act 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger

Act 21:38 Art not thou that Egyptian

Act 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus

Rev 1:14 [Christ’s] head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow…

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace…

I am Judah

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: nimrod the cushite is obama the cushite. obama is an angel on a mission from the lord. that is not an ordinary man you are looking at. that is the reincarnation of nimrod. under him will america and the eurozone be nuked out of existence

LOL.
Obama Sr. was not cushitic grin grin grin grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 5:04am On Aug 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Son 1:5 [King Solomon:] I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Son 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

Jer 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lam 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets:

Lam 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Exo 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto [Moses], Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

Exo 4:7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Num 12:10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Act 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger

Act 21:38 Art not thou that Egyptian

Act 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus

Rev 1:14 [Christ’s] head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow…

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace…

I am Judah

Jeremiah 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Song of Solomon 5:11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

i am from judea. but just wanted to be sure if jesus was black

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin HEY NERDYINTERESTS HOW ARE YA HUN. GLAD FOR YOUR RENEWED INTEREST IN THE BIBLE AND THE WORD AND HOPE YOU STAY WITH IT BECAUSE WE ARE AT THE END. A GOOD ADVICE, WHICH WOULD WORK FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE LOTS OF GUIDANCE BUT IT IS THE BEST WAY TO KNOW THE BIBLE. THE BOOK OF GENESIS FROM CHAPTER 1 TO CHAPTER 11 AND THEN SKIP TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION ALL THE BOOK FROM CHAPTER 1 TO 22. WITHIN THOSE 33 CHAPTERS IS THE WHOLE STORY OF THE BIBLE. EVERYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN EXPANDS ON THOSE 33 CHAPTERS. NOW THATS A SHORTCUT WAY TO UNDERSTAND AND GET A FRAMEWORK OF WHAT THE WHOLE BOOK IS ABOUT. THATS HOW I WOULD TRY TO DO IT TODAY IF I HAD TO.
2-NOT EVERY WORD IN THE BIBLE IS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS. MOST OF IT IS OLD ENGLISH AND WORDS DONT MEAN THE SAME ANYMORE AS THEY DID BACK THEN. A FEW EXAMPLE WOULD BE 'SEA' MEANS A POPULATION OF PEOPLE, WATER MEANS KNOWLEDGE OR DOCTRINE, MOUNTAIN MEANS COUNTRY, TREES MEAN MEN, ETC ETC.
3-TO GROUND YOUR STUDY TO THE WORLD YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS WHO IN THE BIBLE. THERE ARE NO NIGERIANS, GHANAIANS, SOMALIANS, KENYANS, JAMAICAN ETC ETC IN THE BIBLE. ALL THESE ARE MAN MADE NAMES THAT ARE ONLY HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD. WHAT WERE YOU CALLED BEFORE THESE NAMES CAME ABOUT ? WHEN YOU KNOW THIS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROUND YOUR STUDIES TO WHATS HAPPENING TODAY, WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. EDOMITES ARE CAUCASIANS, ISHMAELITES ARE ARABS, ISRAELITES ARE NEGROS, CUSHITES ARE THE SOMALIANS-ETHIOPIANS-SOMALIANS-KENYANS, ETC ETC

AND JUST EXPLORE FROM THERE. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY. ONE YOU WILL ENJOY AND IF STEDFAST IN IT WILL BRING YOU LOTS OF PROTECTION AND BENEFITS. GOOD-LUCK. I AM ONLY A POST AWAY IF YOU RUN INTO KINKS wink

Thank you very much, Bruv.

Top of the morning to you. Time for me to grow up spritually 'cos I don't wanna err not knowing the scriptures. (Lmao. Sounds familiar? Told ya l am your fan.)

Listen up, people. Obadiah & MostHigh are onto something here. Be part of the one-third cos you sure don't wanna get your azz whopped in the fast-approaching annihilation of the two-third!

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2013
biafranqueen: sister I just found them and I was Christ like but felt Christianity was so fake and pastors were all deceiving people I felt anybody following the bible was fooling themselves because it was so tampered with. I did not believe in going to heaven or hell that those will be reality on this earth. I knew the trinity was so crazy sounding. It is truly amazing that me of all people will start to read the Bible, a person whose father is a Pastor but we fight like Cats and Dogs that he is deceiving people. I join you in my love for these two Sis smiley wink

Indeed, they are the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by JesusisLord85: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2013
mcfynest:

Jeremiah 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Song of Solomon 5:11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

i am from judea. but just wanted to be sure if jesus was black

Please, people back home, teach this message to my Ekiti people, that we are the true Hebrews smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Please, people back home, teach this message to my Ekiti people, that we are the true Hebrews smiley

morning sir. you should know that this is nigeria it will be rough but God will always make a way where there is no way.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Tgirl4real(f): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2013
It is well.

@ Biafranqueen,

I see a lot of zeal n zest...wow!

You just bombarding Obadiah from every angle and I see he is delighted. grin

Some of us are far behind...

So much to catch up with.

I saw the chapters he recommended to Nerdy. I will start from there so that I don't keep dragging us back. I just wish there is a physical place of fellowship.

These things are so overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
biafranqueen: yes I second that only if you pple will promise not to lose focus on your true purpose and mission, I will not be selfish and hoard true men of God grin
be hard to be a mod and be dropping articles all the time though. once people become mods they kinda like take a backseat and observe. i have been on nairaland for a while now and i have never seen an actively participating mod wink its true
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Tgirl4real(f): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: be hard to be a mod and be dropping articles all the time though. once people become mods they kinda like take a backseat and observe. i have been on nairaland for a while now and i have never seen an actively participating mod wink its true

You are right, cos you don't wanna be seen as impartial. Majority can't separate your personal opinion/preferences from your responsibility as a mod.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
biafranqueen: very happily married and totally an complexly in love with him for over 10 years wink I spent last night reading your post to him all he kept saying is yep he's right he just felt a little bit bad that he did not personally convince me of the power of the bible, he is just happy somebody finally broke through to me, he is very very happy for me because he wants to start a congregation but I kept refusing that I could never be a Pastors wife confusing people with fake religion. Even though he has been told that he will lead thousands and I will sit by his side, but I could never in a million years believe it until yesterday hearing the truth. Obadiah777 the Prophet your work has really just begun and you shall be rewarded We believe in tithing , where we receive spiritual food. I suggest you start a website and add Paypal you can start with Wix.com it is time to really focus entirely on your mission. Do you know Most High personally ? Are you both in Nigeria? Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you camera shy? The revolution will be televised through Internet media.
hehe where to start. so much packed inside this ya post sister lol. i am extremely happy about your home situation and the fact that the lord used me to be a facilitator in the process of your coming back to the light. this is the truth and those who are in the light will recognize the truth >>>>

1 john 4 vs 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us.

[b]and your conviction to not allow him decieve people with fake religion was the light in you resisting. the fact is the glory in that is short lived and the filthy lucre is short lived but the destruction and damnation for scattering the flock away from God with doctrine of demons is immense. it is not worth it. and you being his wife will partake of that destruction because he would bring you along with him as a facilitator. so its good you quickly nipped that in the bud. with regards to tithing and starting a website with paypal etc etc, the time is too short for all that.that time is over. we are in prophetical times now. the focus now is on the second coming not trying to acquire wealth. there is a time for everything and that time is gone now. the lord is around. his presence is everywhere now if you are very perceptive. scripture says i would come through the clouds of heaven. look at america ? everyday sinkholes, there was one in florida yesterday, one in chicago, fires burning all over california, plane crashes, train crashes, helicopter crashes, bus crashes, factory explosions, bomb explosions, tsunamis, tornadoes, hurricanes etc etc. who do you think is doing all that ? the judgement on america has begun slowly and it will end with the nukes.
[/b]
amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

the lords presence is around and destruction and judgement has began. the time for seeking monetary gain is over. this is time for reflection and getting closer. you will not be able to spend that money when this whole thing goes down but you will be able to spend the spiritual money you have stored up. so the focus is spiritual money. i give my time away for free because i have already received my crown. ( the lord placed it in my hand in my sleep when he appeared to me in a vision. ). no i am not crazy. it is true. i have recieved my crown. the world is ours now ( the elect ) so i aint worried about money now. all i am looking forward to now is the destruction of the present world system in ww3 and then then we take over and rule forever. the revolution has started. the revolution is here.

i have not met brother most high personally but i am sure in time we will. we met on nairaland a few months ago actually and i do have a youtube page. i will send the link to you. viva la revolucioneeeee. i love your zeal. we are almost home girl.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Natural born scoffer.

That's what he is smiley
indeed sire. showed his true colors too lol
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

I sure did. wink
well dayum grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sad Atheist! His Sad Assignment! / CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ... / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.