Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) (7076 Views)

Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition. / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Empiree: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2013
H
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2013
Empiree: Hello lanrexlan,
I don't think you need to stress yourself with this folks. It might be a good idea if you ignore them sometimes. . Op questions and concerns have been properly responded to. These guys you are debating/arguing with knowingly derailed the topic. If you scroll up you wil see what am talking about. I think you need to ignore them. Truth stands clear from falsehood
Thanks bro,Salam alaikum
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Op,pls don't be deceived by whatever you are told here...they will only tell you what their book says which is contrary to what Jesus says(that alone is desecration).
Hold Jesus at His Word,believe what Jesus said about Himself not what 'some bias' people say!
There are so many things muslims say abt Jesus that if it were to be other way round,it wld v been something else!
Again i say,hold Jesus of the Bible at His Word...dnt let anyone decieve you.
Saying that Jesus is just an ordinary messenger is desecrating enough!

God bless you.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mintayo: @Op,pls don't be deceived by whatever you are told here...they will only tell you what their book says which is contrary to what Jesus says(that alone is desecration).
Hold Jesus at His Word,believe what Jesus said about Himself not what 'some bias' people say!
There are so many things muslims say abt Jesus that if it were to be other way round,it wld v been something else!
Again i say,hold Jesus of the Bible at His Word...dnt let anyone decieve you.
Saying that Jesus is just an ordinary messenger is desecrating enough!

God bless you.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
I would say absolutely not, as there is more mention if Jesus (Issa) in the Qu'ran than there is in the Bible.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
I don't like what people are doing on here,Why can't we follow basic rules,When a thread says 'just muslims' let it be so n vice versa,If you were to be taken to court,u'd definitely serve some time...1. As u have seen in the answers given,If you do not believe in all the prophets mentioned in the qur'an,you are not a muslim. 2. About holy war,No war was sanctioned by Allah,except it be for protection(after their wives have been raped,kid droven away from home,fathers killed and all) and against fitnah(Oppression).A christian was translating fitnah as disbelief,be careful that u may not incur the wrath of Allah. 3. It pains me a lot that the people of the book don't read the scripture wc has been given to them,Holy war was fought by moses'book of Number 31 vs 6-17,Jesus himself was prepared for war against the enemies. If you believe in something,keep it to urself unless someone asks you of it,or inquires of you abt it.Pls my christian brothers,Pls go to your threads and discuss christianity..May the Lord of All the worlds guide us all on to the right Path. Amen
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2013
dareabiola98: I don't like what people are doing on here,Why can't we follow basic rules,When a thread says 'just muslims' let it be so n vice versa,If you were to be taken to court,u'd definitely serve some time...1. As u have seen in the answers given,If you do not believe in all the prophets mentioned in the qur'an,you are not a muslim. 2. About holy war,No war was sanctioned by Allah,except it be for protection(after their wives have been raped,kid droven away from home,fathers killed and all) and against fitnah(Oppression).A christian was translating fitnah as disbelief,be careful that u may not incur the wrath of Allah. 3. It pains me a lot that the people of the book don't read the scripture wc has been given to them,Holy war was fought by moses'book of Number 31 vs 6-17,Jesus himself was prepared for war against the enemies. If you believe in something,keep it to urself unless someone asks you of it,or inquires of you abt it.Pls my christian brothers,Pls go to your threads and discuss christianity..May the Lord of All the worlds guide us all on to the right Path. Amen

I don't like this kind of mentality. This is a form of segregation. Everyone should have a matter to speak on any topic. I also don't like it when people say "this is Islamic" or "this is Christian". Religion is a way of life that teaches one to be caring and open to others, not condescending and mean. God/Allah/Dieu/Geno/Olorun whatever you would like to call the all mighty said we should accept others based on their differences. That said, I welcome Christians to learn about true Islam, and for Muslims to learn about Christianity. When people know more about one another, it breaks tensity and friction.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm happy to hear you, but if u r a muslim,would u condone someone blaspheming on Allah n his messangers and if u r a christian, would u join chat with people who criticize ur faith.God has Created us in peace and truth,if someone seriously want to know about any religion,they'd announce it,what pple do here is criticize and rain insults upon themselves.Lemme add this,if u go to a site that writes bad things about a religion and u claim u r finding truth,you are only dicieving urself,because no matter how good something is,pple would c something bad about it,if u want to learn about any religion,u go to the scriptures,bible or koran.And if u have any question on what u've read in it,u pose ur question to a scholar in the particular religion u r studying.Don't let us be blind and dogmatic towards faith.Nobody wants to take that chance of going to hell,If you are a muslim,Find truth in other religion and if u r a christian find truth in other religions also thru their books,not thru some sites that writes what riots against basic reasoning.Let us be one people and let's act mature.
Fulaman198:

I don't like this kind of mentality. This is a form of segregation. Everyone should have a matter to speak on any topic. I also don't like it when people say "this is Islamic" or "this is Christian". Religion is a way of life that teaches one to be caring and open to others, not condescending and mean. God/Allah/Dieu/Geno/Olorun whatever you would like to call the all mighty said we should accept others based on their differences. That said, I welcome Christians to learn about true Islam, and for Muslims to learn about Christianity. When people know more about one another, it breaks tensity and friction.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
@deols, @golpen, @empiree
inasmuch as am not the op but I was so so intrested in the response to his question and I must say am satisfied with the response but NOT with the explanations backing the response.. by the explanation I mean yes what Suleiman (in the op) did was wrong but other muslims in the school didn't see it as wrong (because they were there when he teased and insult the personality of Jesus 'prophet isa' ) and did nothing about it (atleast they didn't beat up suleiman ).. now beating him(Suleiman) is not what I want but atleast talk to him, correct him .
Now for the story in the op, I can say other muslims that watched, supported, ganged up with suleiman are equally as guilty as he was and non of you(that responsed to the op) said a word against them (meaning you all could be equally as guilt as those that ganged up against op in support of suleiman)
Chukslar:

My Brother just out of my Ignorance I ask this question

Does Islam encourage Muslims to kill any one who makes a joke or insults any of the Prophets (especially Muhammad) ?
From lanrexlan response to the above and wheels response to the op I have never seen muslim passionately defend other prophets (especially jesus) as they do mohammad (does it mean in you uphold mohammad more than other prophets) which contradicts all the responses wheels, deols, empiree etc gave above...

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
@jpiliya

Answering the topic of the op, which asks if ISLAM (not suleiman) condones desecration of Jesus (peace be upon him), I think that has been answered.

Each and everyone's view here has contradicted suleiman's act and I think that is condemning his act enough and has not backed his act up at any angle, we have even gone as far as apologising on his behalf and you still think we back him up. Putting up insults on him or his fellow doesn't hold anything.

In any of any of us' opinion, none of us were actually present at the incident to know if everybody present ganged up against the op, but according to the narration that we have here, I smell some ethnic flavour around. The fact that he is not a part of them in a wise has played a role in the case. Secondly, ignorance might just have engulfed the populace so I still put it as they are ignorant as suleiman. But the fact still remains that they were muslims that could have been better at understanding the religion. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Judek2(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

And your point is?? Does that answer the op? And whats wrong if the Quran address him as a righteous person?

The Quran talks beautifully about him and we are urged to take him as a paragon of virtue, we also reject the concocted statements that he never utter and the falsehood attributed to him in your book. Infact it was you the xtians who profane Jesus(a.s) and treat him as a stooge, the name of the link of the blog in your signature shows how your bible quoted him as a deliberate liar when it reports that he occasionally speak about an event which never came to pass. Try to know the stand of your strenght and weakness and stay within limits dude sarcasm wont help.

Nope.. The Koran sweet talked him to ridicule.. In simple mathematics, its T+T= T.. But T+F= F.. (T = true, F = false)..

Christianity accepts him as the all true, that's why we worship him, the muslims accepts him as partially true, that's why they ridicule him.

What's the point? Accepting him as sinless, yet rejecting his purpose for bring sinless.. A black spot is easily noticeable in a white garment, a giant can be Toppled by a single stone.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Judek2:

Nope.. The Koran sweet talked him to ridicule.. In simple mathematics, its T+T= T.. But T+F= F.. (T = true, F = false)..

Christianity accepts him as the all true, that's why we worship him, the muslims accepts him as partially true, that's why they ridicule him.

What's the point? Accepting him as sinless, yet rejecting his purpose for bring sinless.. A black spot is easily noticeable in a white garment, a giant can be Toppled by a single stone.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by SWEET TALK ( to ridicule). I think wheels has answered the question and you'll never find a sincere muslim relegating the image of Jesus/Isa (peace be upon him) (we muslims say this at every mention of his name), so where is ridicule.

I understand how muslims, not worshipping him can be a plight in its sense to you christians, but the fact still remains to us that he is not God and so, doesn't deserve to be worshipped, like you'll never find it in the bible where he commands anyone to worship him. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Why do people follow their churches...there's not a thing that jesus commanded that you're doing.You are saying Islam sweet talked a prophet it had sent. 1. Believing that Jesus died on the cross is discrediting his prophethood or holiness as it is seen in Deuteronomy 21:22-23.You believed he died on the cross,we don't.A prophet wouldn't as the bible claims. 2. There are so many derogatery statements which the bible claims jesus(as) made,calling his mum 'this woman'..calling the jews 'fool' after he himself had said 'whosoever calls someone a fool shall enter jahanam(fire). And so on.I can keep on going. Am not attacking your faith as nobody had done before u came in 2 a thread u weren't invited to and started badmouthing our scripture.To u ur religion,and to us is ours...if u want to know the truth,leave ur church and follow jesus as 1.he believed in 1 god 'behold O! Israel our God is One. 2.He performed salat,'and jesus went further gethjasame and fell on his face abraham did,aaron did,all the prophet in the bible did but u don't,yet u claim u love jesus and follow his teaching yet u follow those that have digressed from it
Judek2:

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2013
And on the Sis....my brother,nobody is carying ur sisns o,u better work righteous deeds.U know it sounds easy and that's why people are falling,which is better to hear "someone has died for our sins,let us rejoice and say we believe in him and we are saved or work for heaven.Even to get a loaf of bread,u have to work for it,u think god created mankind to cause mischief on earth and just say that someone died for their sins.why do u not ponder.So those before him,on what account will they be judged Jesus said 'he's not of me,who doesn't carry his cross anf follow me" it is also quoted in the bible ' a father shall not bear the inequity of the n vice versa' and there are so many places jesus had called newborn sinless.I know,And its not ur fault really,But let's start from where it all began,God(the almighty ceated the heavens and the earth,there's no amount of praise we can give to that'll increase His might,the angels even praise Him more.Now,he created therein man and woman,the sinned and he sent them to this earth,look at that small sin God doesn't like 'disobedience'.Now that was adam's sin which according to the qur'an was forgiven not my sin and not urs,God is just,why would someone do something that I no nothing of n I shall be punished for it.Now,even in this world,in major christian countries,if a christian is sinless,they shoulnt convict,there shouldn't be law.But there are laws.U break them,u'll be reprimanded for it.u follow them u might as well be rewarded.I want u to pls work for ur heaven,I don't care what u believe in but pls work for It,nobody died for anyone's sin,we shall all be judged. lipsrsealed
dareabiola98: Why do people follow their churches...there's not a thing that jesus commanded that you're doing.You are saying Islam sweet talked a prophet it had sent. 1. Believing that Jesus died on the cross is discrediting his prophethood or holiness as it is seen in Deuteronomy 21:22-23.You believed he died on the cross,we don't.A prophet wouldn't as the bible claims. 2. There are so many derogatery statements which the bible claims jesus(as) made,calling his mum 'this woman'..calling the jews 'fool' after he himself had said 'whosoever calls someone a fool shall enter jahanam(fire). And so on.I can keep on going. Am not attacking your faith as nobody had done before u came in 2 a thread u weren't invited to and started badmouthing our scripture.To u ur religion,and to us is ours...if u want to know the truth,leave ur church and follow jesus as 1.he believed in 1 god 'behold O! Israel our God is One. 2.He performed salat,'and jesus went further gethjasame and fell on his face abraham did,aaron did,all the prophet in the bible did but u don't,yet u claim u love jesus and follow his teaching yet u follow those that have digressed from it
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
golpen: @jpiliya

Answering the topic of the op, which asks if ISLAM (not suleiman) condones desecration of Jesus (peace be upon him), I think that has been answered.
am not saying anything different here op asked does islam condones? now Suleiman was not the only muslim there.. suleiman desecrated allahs prophet jesus and did other islam practicing muslims condone it? YES why when op desecrated allahs prophet mohammad did (islam practiceing) muslim condone it? NO ...this is where am not satisfied with the responses you guys gave above why two different reaction to similar issue from SAME islam practiceing muslims why you quoted the quran that there is no desparity among all allahs prophets

Each and everyone's view here has contradicted suleiman's act and I think that is condemning his act enough and has not backed his act up at any angle, we have even gone as far as apologising on his behalf and you still think we back him up.
suleimans act was not the only wrong acts in the op story those that threatened the op where also wrong (they showed desparity among allahs prophet which is against the quaran) what did you and others who responded to the op say about that? NOTHING. meaning you are ok with there actions...
Putting up insults on him or his fellow doesn't hold anything.
I have mentioned that I didn't want it that but that other muslims should just correct him (suleiman), which if they did would have saved the situation right from time that it wouldn't lead (generated) to the extended of the op desecrating the prophet mohammad.

In any of any of us' opinion, none of us were actually present at the incident to know if everybody present ganged up against the op,
haba the op clearly stated why he had to go report to the principal because he senced hatred from others who sided suleiman.
but according to the narration that we have here, I smell some ethnic flavour around.
well the truth is that I don't smell any ethnic flavor in the story though I wont deny its presence I just cant smell it... what I smell is religious flavor
1. the op was of a different religion,
2. he committed same crime as suleiman (by desecrating a prophet of allah) but op was at the receiving end because his crime had to do with muslims mohammad
3. suleiman was insulting op (kafir 'infidel') based on religion not ethnicity
The fact that he is not a part of them in a wise has played a role in the case. Secondly, ignorance might just have engulfed the populace so I still put it as they are ignorant as suleiman. But the fact still remains that they were muslims that could have been better at understanding the religion. Thanks...
true ethnicity might play a role but I feel you just use it as a coy to cover for their wrong mind you the principal was a yoruba man if ethnicity played for op why didn't it play when the principal (yoruba man) sided op and warned others against him.
Now you say others could have being ignorant then I too can say you and others who responded could be equally ignorant because you earlier said NOTHING against the ignorant people.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
jpiliya:
am not saying anything different here op asked does islam condones? now Suleiman was not the only muslim there.. suleiman desecrated allahs prophet jesus and did other islam practicing muslims condone it? YES why when op desecrated allahs prophet mohammad did (islam practiceing) muslim condone it? NO ...this is where am not satisfied with the responses you guys gave above why two different reaction to similar issue from SAME islam practiceing muslims why you quoted the quran that there is no desparity among all allahs prophets

suleimans act was not the only wrong acts in the op story those that threatened the op where also wrong (they showed desparity among allahs prophet which is against the quaran) what did you and others who responded to the op say about that? NOTHING. meaning you are ok with there actions... I have mentioned that I didn't want it that but that other muslims should just correct him (suleiman), which if they did would have saved the situation right from time that it wouldn't lead (generated) to the extended of the op desecrating the prophet mohammad.

haba the op clearly stated why he had to go report to the principal because he senced hatred from others who sided suleiman. well the truth is that I don't smell any ethnic flavor in the story though I wont deny its presence I just cant smell it... what I smell is religious flavor
2. he committed same crime as suleiman (by desecrating a prophet of allah) but op was at the receiving end because his crime had to do with muslims mohammad
true ethnicity might play a role but I feel you just use it as a coy to cover for their wrong mind you the principal was a yoruba man if ethnicity played for op why didn't it play when the principal (yoruba man) sided op and warned others against him.
Now you say others could have being ignorant then I too can say you and others who responded could be equally ignorant because you earlier said NOTHING against the ignorant people.
I think you raised very legitimate and nice points. I could remember, after word had gone round the school that 'an infidel insulted the prophet', most students that showed up didnt bother to ask 'how did it happen' all they cared to ask was 'who did it' and 'what did he say?'. When reporting the incident to my school principal, i was bit nervous, knowing most muslims get inflammed when the prophet is insulted...but i was surprised at how calm and collected my principal was that day...bottomline is not all muslims see violence as the only resolution to any misunderstanding especially Yoruba muslims...but the Hausas behave as if their own brand of Islam is totally different!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Judek2(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
golpen:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by SWEET TALK ( to ridicule). I think wheels has answered the question and you'll never find a sincere muslim relegating the image of Jesus/Isa (peace be upon him) (we muslims say this at every mention of his name), so where is ridicule.

I understand how muslims, not worshipping him can be a plight in its sense to you christians, but the fact still remains to us that he is not God and so, doesn't deserve to be worshipped, like you'll never find it in the bible where he commands anyone to worship him. Thanks.

If you accept he was sinless, what did you possibly believe that he wanted to achieve by being sinless?

There must be a reason for that.. Unless koran just wanted to make some fans by making such assertion.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
jpiliya:

suleimans act was not the only wrong acts in the op story those that threatened the op where also wrong (they showed desparity among allahs prophet which is against the quaran) what did you and others who responded to the op say about that? NOTHING. meaning you are ok with there actions... I have mentioned that I didn't want it that but that other muslims should just correct him (suleiman), which if they did would have saved the situation right from time that it wouldn't lead (generated) to the extended of the op desecrating the prophet mohammad.

haba the op clearly stated why he had to go report to the principal because he senced hatred from others who sided suleiman. well the truth is that I don't smell any ethnic flavor in the story though I wont deny its presence I just cant smell it... what I smell is religious flavor

1. We have given a straight answer to the op's question, which has served as enough condemnation of their acts. You want anything more means you request that we lay them down to flog them, which you'll also agree with me is not possible.

2. I still maintain my stance that ethnicity has played a big role. The tribe in question (hausa) has been known to be triba-ccentric in every issue. The op will testify that almost the same would have happened if he had abused the emir because suleiman abused an oba, or better still if they both had ended up in a fight out of another issue. Bringing in the principal's case is backing my points whereas, making yours not constructive. The principal acted in a completely opposite manner from the students. Which may be taken as ;
I. He is yoruba thereby, not tribal about the issue. And/or
Ii. He has a better understanding of the religion more than the reacting students.

3. The problem most of you christians have is that you fail to understand that muslims are humans who could go wrong in some life proceedings just as any other human. Every wrong act of the muslim is portrayed as a doctrine of the religion, which is very incorrect. Christians have wronged me personally too and I've not taken it against the religion, rather, I treat the person as a case. If the same question is asked in vice versa if christianity condones the desecration of Muhammad (saw), we all know what to expect, but that doesn't mean that some xtians, no matter how small, still believe in Muhammad (saw).

I'll like to pend my words here. Thanks.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Judek2:

That is false and you know it. Why fabricate lies? Have you even ever read the Qu'ran?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Golpen and Abiola thank you
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Judek2:

If you accept he was sinless, what did you possibly believe that he wanted to achieve by being sinless?

There must be a reason for that.. Unless koran just wanted to make some fans by making such assertion.

I'm very sure you overheard this your 'jesus is sinless saying' because if not, I'm know you'd have giving your quranic reference of that statement. Please prove me wrong.

I think you better look into the facts of what you criticize before stumbling publicly here.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Judek2:

I don't really know where you guys find this theory of sinless of 'Jesus'.The verse you and your brethren are always quoting is that of
Surah Maryam 19:19- Qala innama ana rasoolu rabbiki liahaba laki ghulaman zakiyyan.Translate for us if you understand arabic please.
Is Jesus even sinless according to the bible? Lord’s prayer implicate him and Bible recorded many acts of sinfulness against Jesus.He insulted his mother (Matthew 12:48);beat hell out of elderly people (John2:13-15);cursed innocent tree because of hunger (Matthew 21:19);rained woes on his people (Matthew 23:13-29).
So where does sinless comes in?.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Empiree: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
l
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Judek2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

That is false and you know it. Why fabricate lies? Have you even ever read the Qu'ran?

Actually, I did not fabricate anything. I know better than to post what I'm not sure of.

golpen:

I'm very sure you overheard this your 'jesus is sinless saying' because if not, I'm know you'd have giving your quranic reference of that statement. Please prove me wrong.

I think you better look into the facts of what you criticize before stumbling publicly here.

Clear me please.. Does Islam accept Jesus as sinless or not??
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Judek2:

Actually, I did not fabricate anything. I know better than to post what I'm not sure of.

Clear me please.. Does Islam accept Jesus as sinless or not??

You brought that up, so you better clear yourself now or else, people will start seeing you as...
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Judek2(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Empiree: Now I think Op and other Christians who jumped in this wagon should now zip it. Dragging this unnecessary event that took place yrs ago make absolute no sense. What more do you guys want after Muslims have given handsome response contradicting Mr Suleiman's act. But if you guys want to keep talking about we haven't condemn him enough, then, you crossing the line. It will not help you in the least. None of us know who Suleiman is but op.

Judek2 and jpiliya deliberately came up here to derail already peaceful thread. But if you want to keep acting in a senseless manner, you will only proof Quran right. Chapter 2:120 "[b]Never will the people of the Book be pleased with thee (O Muhammad) till you follow their religion..". [/b]This is the way I see you guys behaving now. And Op you are not helping anything at all. You should either close this thread or be as neutral as much. What do teenagers know?. Teens do lots of crazies but still gives nobody right to hold them accountable yrs later. I was beaten in high school and primary school too by Christian guys and sometimes ladies. 25yrs have passed and I should be seeking apologies from Christians because of that?. Makes no sense.
Now you really need to zip it. Please don't let me think you made this story up. And if you are trying to make it look like Muslims are violent, you are deceiving yourself. Thank you.

As for Judek2 and jpiliya, you just looking for trouble, that's all. if Jesus is yor God to be worship, who cares. Go ahead but when you enter your grave, don't say we didn't warn you against it.

I'm not out to look for trouble, I was attracted by @Wheels comment that Koran talked beautifully about Jesus. I left my comment on how Koran succeeded on that which left @dareabiola posting an article of a reply. He didn't even know when he quoted himself to reply @jpiliya..

the purpose of Jesus is so ignorantly placed in the Koran. My question meant no harm.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Judek2(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
golpen:

You brought that up, so you better clear yourself now or else, people will start seeing you as...

I'm so convinced, you implied I'm wrong, so I just need your simple answer..
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Judek2:

I'm so convinced, you implied I'm wrong, so I just need your simple answer..

How can you be so convinced to yourself. You cannot be right until you bring forth your reference(s).
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2013
What I don't like is people making generalizations. Too much hypocrisy in this world. So if one of those Popes molests Children, is it safe to say it is written in Bible scriptures that it is supported? I mean you hear a lot about child perversion in a lot of Western churches...... let us utilize the brains God gave us and not fall for evil treachery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk / Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.