Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) (7070 Views)

Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition. / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
ummsulaym:

pastor, u shudnt ask me futher questions, u should just go straight into explaining. No need asking me anything cuz i am suppose to understand everything from the explanation u will give... And pls pastor, help me clarify the last 3 words of verse 45 and 51... Tnx... Waiting for ur explanation
I am not a pastor.
The reason why i ask you to read the whole chapter is because i want to know how sincere you will be if at all i decide to explain to you,but i won't be surprised if you didnt read it anyways. And i dnt knw why u want me to explain verse 45 and 51 when the two chapters explain themselves!
If you read John 1,you will see that john the baptist was sent to prepare the way for Jesus,the prophet and the messiah;john came to testify about Jesus.
Now reading from verse 19 of chapter 1,u will see that John denied being the coming messiah,prophets and saviour which the people were expecting.
He told them in verse 21 that He is not the messiah, nor elijah and THE prophet they were expecting.
Now verse 22:
Then they said unto him,Who art thou?that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
23. He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness," Make straight the way for the LORD,as said the prophet Isaiah.
Now the question is who is the Lord that John was making way for=Jesus Christ!
#if u sincerely read d whole chapter,u will c that nothing in there makes any reference to Mohammed,except u want to LIE!
Verse 45
Philip found Nathanael and told Him,'we have the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote -Jesus of Nazareth,the Son of Joseph.'
*what is not clear in that?
And Pls, what is not clear in verse 50?huh?
Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free,pls sincerely search to know the truth,don't just listen to the Lies you have been told.
Gof bless you.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
ummsulaym:

pastor, u shudnt ask me futher questions, u should just go straight into explaining. No need asking me anything cuz i am suppose to understand everything from the explanation u will give... And pls pastor, help me clarify the last 3 words of verse 45 and 51... Tnx... Waiting for ur explanation
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
golpen:

You are making me to feel that your situation is very pitiable. You went through the link and can't debunk the facts. You claim you have more questions and you can't post them. You threaten to unfollow the thread as if anybody ever forced you to follow it. You better know what you're doing!!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
golpen:

You are making me to feel that your situation is very pitiable. You went through the link and can't debunk the facts. You claim you have more questions and you can't post them. You threaten to unfollow the thread as if anybody ever forced you to follow it. You better know what you're doing!!
don't take it too hard pls.
Nothing in that link that has not being refuted or debunked in several threads,so i dnt its worth it.
And again,ask a muslim where their prophet can be found in d Bible,and before he or she answer,one can easily tell the part of the Bible where this ppl will quote from even when is not there...so what is the point?
How can i ask more questions when the ones i put up there have not been answered.huh?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mintayo:
don't take it too hard pls.
Nothing in that link that has not being refuted or debunked in several threads,so i dnt its worth it.
And again,ask a muslim where their prophet can be found in d Bible,and before he or she answer,one can easily tell the part of the Bible where this ppl will quote from even when is not there...so what is the point?
How can i ask more questions when the ones i put up there have not been answered.huh?

Highlighting to you what I think is your flaw is not hard on you at all. The point still remains you come into this section to breed chaos and when you get spanked on the head you lay the victim card. Your opinion has always been left to you only when you stick to your christian and eithist section provided for you by the website.

I accept and even love it that Isah A S(jesus) is in my own Qur'an and I don't need that Muhammad is in the bible to confirm the authencity of my deen. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
golpen:

Highlighting to you what I think is your flaw is not hard on you at all. The point still remains you come into this section to breed chaos and when you get spanked on the head you lay the victim card. Your opinion has always been left to you only when you stick to your christian and eithist section provided for you by the website.

I accept and even love it that Isah A S(jesus) is in my own Qur'an and I don't need that Muhammad is in the bible to confirm the authencity of my deen. Peace.
are you advocating for my ban or what?
I didnt say anything that breeds chaos, so i dnt know what u r talking abt,if u can not contribute meaningfully why not avoid the thread.
I know u v Jesus in ur book,but one need to see which one u have in there,because history,let alone the Bible does not agree with the jesus u v in there.
Peace.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
golpen:

When you know that is your stance, why try to force your stance down people's throat. That is selfishly unjust. Is this thread meant for you?
on whom did I try to force my stance? mind you I never discussed jesus/christianity with you or anyone on this tread .... I know fully well that I cant convict any heart on my own God does that mine is just to tell you the TRUE that s all and since this tread was not initially for that I rejected your invitation to view a certain link and comments then how am I forcing my stance on you?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mintayo:
are you advocating for my ban or what?
I didnt say anything that breeds chaos, so i dnt know what u r talking abt,if u can not contribute meaningfully why not avoid the thread.
I know u v Jesus in ur book,but one need to see which one u have in there,because history,let alone the Bible does not agree with the jesus u v in there.
Peace.

I'm not advocating for your ban so do not fear because of your illicit act. I have contributed meaningfully but all you do is go the cunning way about it.

I don't want you to ask to bring up facts from history that goes against that of the Isah(jesus) we have in our Qur'an. I'm so sure you'll go in circles again or you quote bible references I won't believe in, so keep to yourself.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
jpiliya:
on whom did I try to force my stance? mind you I never discussed jesus/christianity with you or anyone on this tread .... I know fully well that I cant convict any heart on my own God does that mine is just to tell you the TRUE that s all and since this tread was not initially for that I rejected your invitation to view a certain link and comments then how am I forcing my stance on you?

I'm not refering to this particular thread alone, but but every intruding posts here. Meanwhile, the offence of the criminal is minor to that who indulges him (just an idiom). You came on the thread to support your fellow so your case isn't different from his.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
golpen:

I'm not refering to this particular thread alone, but but every intruding posts here. Meanwhile, the offence of the criminal is minor to that who indulges him (just an idiom). You came on the thread to support your fellow so your case isn't different from his.
I came to dis tread because I was intrested in your response to it ( does islam condone ? ) and you failed me... yes a saluted mintayo because he is responding to your oversight questions .... and if am guilty by that then you are equally as guilty for inviting me.. it shows you were as well intrested in my supporting him by inviting me to responsed side by side mintayo.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mintayo:
there is nothing like the 'gospel of barnabas',i believe the book was written by a muslim to authenticate that Jesus is a messenger and mohammed is the messiah...the book also say,Jesus is not the son of God and so on...
It is one of those book written to discredit the Bible but thank God for knowlege...the book is not acceptable by christains.
There is nothing like the 'gospel f barnabas'...we only have the Gospel of our Lord and saviour Jesus christ!

don't mind them, let them keep deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
jpiliya:
I came to dis tread because I was intrested in your response to it ( does islam condone ? ) and you failed me... yes a saluted mintayo because he is responding to your oversight questions .... and if am guilty by that then you are equally as guilty for inviting me.. it shows you were as well intrested in my supporting him by inviting me to responsed side by side mintayo.

I'm so sorry about the disappointment and as you can see, the thread's question has been answered, only for your fellow brethren to breed arguments afterwards. Don't mind them sha, just one slave causes the general molestation of other slaves. And mind you, I only invited you to go through the link and you refused. Sorry once again anyway.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by DevotedOne(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace of Allaah Be Upon You.

Salaam Mintayo

Mintayo:
may the Lord Jesus bless you too.

let me ask you:
wen was this gospel written?
Where did they find it?
When was the quran written that we have mostly everything in the quran in it?
Who was barnabas? Was he alive during the time of Mohammed?
Until you answer the above questions,i may not attend to your post again...shalom.

Barnabas' gospel was written in the first century, at the time of Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] being sent to the children of Israel.
Strangely enough it was found in the grave with/of Barnabas.

The Noble Qur'an was assembled some time in the mid to late six hundreds AD, if memory serves me correctly.

Barnabas was a scribe and disciple of Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH]. Barnabas states that he wrote the words that flowed from the mouth of Jesus PBUH.
I doubt that he would have lived at the time of Prophet Muhammad [S.A.A.W.]

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Why do u argue about barnabas.....You see,before jesus was moses,before moses were thousands of prophet,mmoses taught with revelations from God,yet when people saw jesus they said Oh!...we'll hold to what moses taught wc they have corrupted,but Had God willed,He would have forsoke us and let us thread in path of destruction,A portion of them knew people have strayed from the teachings of moses,and a portion of them knew of the promise of Jesus to Come,So they Waited and Came!!!..the christ they'd been waiting for,Yet they forsoke him but a few..Jesus(as) did his part,taught and left...In time,his teachings faded and people strayed from his path and God Sent Muhammad(saw) to return to mankind that which it had lost,Any man with common sense should notice the series of things...God sends messangers,And God doesn't preserve evil for long..This man Left a message,Wether u'll believe in it or not.Did u bother to hear it from those he left it with.Had Jesus(as) claimed no one was to come after Him,there wouldn't be a problem..but he didn't.Here the message rightly..Don't go to the decievers who tell u lies about Islam..If u grew up with ur mother and she wants you to hate ur father,She can..All she has to do Is tell u either right/wrong about ur father in a wrong manner...I have wattched the testimony of many who accepted Islam thru anti-Islamic sites.Learn at least From the Final Messanger...As some section of the people of moses wasted their time and didn't accept jesus,So are u wasting ur time by not accepting Muhammad(saw)
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
DevotedOne: Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace of Allaah Be Upon You.
Jesus loves you too.

Barnabas' gospel was written in the first century, at the time of Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] being sent to the children of Israel.
can you prove the above?
you LIE,a very big one,is this taqya or what?
It is never recorded in History that barnabas wrote a gospel,pls stop lying.
i wanted to laugh but i discover that this is a serious issue,so u guys cld lie to defend ur religion like this?
Pls where was barnabas buried?

The Noble Qur'an was assembled some time in the mid to late six hundreds AD, if memory serves me correctly.

Barnabas was a scribe and disciple of Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH]. Barnabas states that he wrote the words that flowed from the mouth of Jesus PBUH.
i think am done with u,i can't continue with u when u r lying.
1. Barnabas was not a disciple of Jesus.YOU LIE!
2. All that we v in dt book was contradictory to all Jesus said.
3. Barnabas came years after Jesus died,so how can those lies be from His mouth.
4. What we v in d 4 gospel contradicts what is written in dt barnabas book.
(the fact that he was not Jesus disciple shows that u lie).
The book of barnabas was written by a muslim to authenticate ur prophet n ur book...how?
1. It says ur prophet is d last prophet,JESUS DIDNT SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
2. It says Jesus did not die supporting d quran,JESUS DIED,even He said it Himself.
3. It says Jesus is nt d messiah, bt a messenger,suppoering d quran.
The Bible is clear abt who Jesus is,no barnabas wrote any gospel,stop LYING.

Embrace the truth,embrace Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by DevotedOne(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace of Allaah Be Upon You.

i wanted to laugh but i discover that this is a serious issue,so u guys cld lie to defend ur religion like this?
Pls where was barnabas buried?

His remains were found in a cave. However, you can read the story using the link I've left below.

i think am done with u,i can't continue with u when u r lying.
1. Barnabas was not a disciple of Jesus.YOU LIE!
2. All that we v in dt book was contradictory to all Jesus said.
3. Barnabas came years after Jesus died,so how can those lies be from His mouth.
4. What we v in d 4 gospel contradicts what is written in dt barnabas book.
(the fact that he was not Jesus disciple shows that u lie).

"A "Gospel according to Barnabas" is mentioned in two early Christian lists of apocryphal works: the Latin Decretum Gelasianum[2] (6th century), as well as a 7th-century Greek List of the Sixty Books. These lists are independent witnesses."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas

The book of barnabas was written by a muslim to authenticate ur prophet n ur book...how?

The Gospel of Barnabas, was not written by a Muslim. This is obvious due to the fact that Muslims knew nothing of this gospel before George Sale made mention of it in the introduction to his translation of Al-Qur'an in 1734.

1. It says ur prophet is d last prophet,JESUS DIDNT SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

The Noble Qur'an states that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.A.W.) is The seal of the Prophets. What does that tell you?

2. It says Jesus did not die supporting d quran,JESUS DIED,even He said it Himself.

Barnabas' gospel declares that It was Judas who was crucified for his villainy.

3. It says Jesus is nt d messiah, bt a messenger,suppoering d quran.

It says no such thing. What it does say is that Jesus PBUH is not the Messiah that is sent to the entire world.

The Bible is clear abt who Jesus is,no barnabas wrote any gospel,stop LYING.

I don't have to lie about anything. Barnabas claims to be the scribe (one who writes) for the gospel bearing his name.

Embrace the truth,embrace Jesus.
Jesus PBUH, is a Muslim, and I embrace my Muslim brother, Jesus PBUH. Follow the Noble Qur'an.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
@op; if a child like suleiman knew the status of Jesus [as] he would not assume that he made christian to worship him, because he didn't know about christianity and didn't lie about being a prophet of his Lord. so whoever worshiped Jesus [as], did that out of his own desire and Jesus [as] was not part of it or the cause of it.

the one who prostrated his face [as] does not demand prostration from others, but tells them to prostrate to the One he prostrates to, God Almighty.

Jesus [as] was not a bastard and only ignorance or complete evil will make a person accuse Mary his mother. Hopefully, the years would have taught Suleiman, the students that supported him and the teacher/headmaster who knew the truth and didnt educate them that if the insulted a prophet [as] they have insulted all prophets [as] with any exception.

islam demands respect for Jesus [as] and no muslim worth the religion will ignorantly insult him and truly remain in the religion.

@those arguing about if Jesus is God or not; our arguments are too late and too ineffective because the status of Jesus [as] with his Lord is already determined. His God and His Lord is One Entity, Who is God and Lord of all creation. Jesus [as] is part of creation otherwise we shall not have One Creator, but more than that. and that will be problematic because we by it will not have One God and Lord but many. How then can we say we are not polytheists, pagans in reality?

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2013
THEIR IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. THEY ARE FAR APART AND CANT MEET, THEY ARE THE SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

CHRISTIANITY HAS GREAT PROVE OF THE POWER OF GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WITH MANY WITNESSES. BUT ISLAM HAS NO PROVE OF THE POWER OF GOD. IT IS MORE LIKE A DEAD RELIGION WITH NOTHING TO SHOW. IN ISLAM THEIR ARE NO WITNESSES, ONLY MOHAMMED IS THE WITNESS AND ONLY HIM BROUGHT ABOUT ISLAM. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ISLAM IS FALSE.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by DevotedOne(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2013

Salaam peteregwu.

peteregwu: THEIR IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. THEY ARE FAR APART AND CANT MEET, THEY ARE THE SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

CHRISTIANITY HAS GREAT PROVE OF THE POWER OF GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WITH MANY WITNESSES. BUT ISLAM HAS NO PROVE OF THE POWER OF GOD. IT IS MORE LIKE A DEAD RELIGION WITH NOTHING TO SHOW. IN ISLAM THEIR ARE NO WITNESSES, ONLY MOHAMMED IS THE WITNESS AND ONLY HIM BROUGHT ABOUT ISLAM. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ISLAM IS FALSE.

Me thinks you must needs read this volume ~ http://islamicbulletin.org/free_downloads/new_muslim/choice.pdf

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
@peteregwu; the speech of an honest man is better and more honorable than that of great multitude of liars, piling them all together. regardless of how huge a lie is, it is very light and weak against truth.

you can analyze the speech of those who tell the truth from their Lord and see that there is no disagreement between them. Is God 1? Yes. Is God Unseen? Yes. Is God not human? Yes. Is God not son of man? Yes. Is God not parent-less? Yes. Is God not able to see and know all things at all times, including the future, what will happen of it and what will not happen and even though it will not happen, if it would have, the end result is known as well? Yes.

so anyone who does not know something of the future is not God. so go to the true God and abandon the false Gods by letting prophet be prophet and Angel be Angel [as] of their Lord God Who is 1.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
DevotedOne: Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace of Allaah Be Upon You.

Salaam Mintayo

I doubt that he would have lived at the time of Prophet Muhammad [S.A.A.W.]

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

Allah said it that even if you tell them, they will not hear and some who hear will not believe until when the reckoning day comes and they beg to be returned to the earth to correct their 'disbelief' so to say...
My brother, we wont be asked if we succeeded in making them believe but rather if we propagated monotheism... After all, lakum deenikum walia deen... Jazakummullahu khair... Masalam!!!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2013
I call you people of the scripture.The end time is near,the fire of Jahannam is not a good place to be,Believe in Allah,For none shall reward you for what u put forward but Him.You see,Ask a christian,"Who's God?"...He doesn't even know,thru peteregwu,in our previous chats,He said Jesus was God,Now in his qoute he's saying God manifested His power in Jesus.Do you not Ponder.Accoroding to the hadith of the holy prophet Muhammad(saw),It took a stone 70years to reach the depth of hellfire.Hell isn't something you want to even risk going near,open your minds...A girl was asked by zakir,Do you believe Jesus to be be God?...She became confused she couldn't explain the 1st pillar of her religion,wc no christian can.Be calm in speech,and take a longer time to reason,ponder upon your own scripture.And do what u've been commanded.May Allah(swt) Lead u to the right path

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2013
peteregwu: IF YOU ARE EXPECTING THE QURAN OR ANY OTHER BOOK TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS THEN YOU WILL BE MAKING A VERY BIG MISTAKE. THEY WILL ALL LIE ABOUT JESUS. ONLY THE BIBLE WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS AND WHO JESUS IS. THE REASON IS BECAUSE JESUS SPOKE ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE BIBLE AND OTHER PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE SPOKE ABOUT HIM TOO, RECOGNISING AS THE ONLY MESSIAH AND GOD. THE BIBLE SPOKE OF JESUS AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND NO ONE ELSE. NO PROPHET IN THE BIBLE CALLED HIMSELF AS THE MESSIAH, AND PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE ARE NEVER SEEN AS A MESSIAH, AND THEY NEVER REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MESSIAH, ONLY JESUS DID.

GOD HAS A NAME. THE NAME 'GOD' IS JUST A POSITION. JUST LIKE WE HAVE FATHER, MOTHER, PRESIDENT, GOVERNOR, SENATOR, DADDY, MUMMY, PASTOR, ETC THEY ALL ARE POSITIONS. BUT EVERY BEING HAS A NAME, EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN HAS A NME TO INDENTIFY THEM. JUST LIKE WE HAVE ANGEL GABRIEL, MICHAEL, RAFAEL ETC. THE SAME WAY MY OWN BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND MOTHER HAS A NAME. GOD ALSO HAS A NAME AND THAT NAME STANDS OUT IN HEAVEN, EARTH, BENEATH THE EARTH, THE SEAS AND OCEANS ETC AND THAT NAME IS JESUS!!!

WHEN THAT NAME IS MENTIONED, EVERY KNEE BOWS AND THEY TREMBLE IN HEAVEN, EARTH AND EVEN IN THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS ETC. SATAN TREMBLES, DEMONS TREMBLE EVEN THE NATIVE DOCTORS (BABALAWO) HATE THAT NAME.

Philippians 2:10 KJV
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

JESUS CREATED THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT SEEN AND UNSEEN.

John 1:3-4, 10 KJV
"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

LET ME JUST STOP HERE. BUT I HAVE SO MANY PROVE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND SAVIOUR!

Please only in the Bible Jesus spoke for himself and not in quran or other books. Remember, a man can only speak of himself better than any other person.

oga you are misrepresenting xtians by saying the name of God almighty is Jesus.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2013
peteregwu: IF YOU ARE EXPECTING THE QURAN OR ANY OTHER BOOK TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS THEN YOU WILL BE MAKING A VERY BIG MISTAKE. THEY WILL ALL LIE ABOUT JESUS. ONLY THE BIBLE WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS AND WHO JESUS IS. THE REASON IS BECAUSE JESUS SPOKE ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE BIBLE AND OTHER PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE SPOKE ABOUT HIM TOO, RECOGNISING AS THE ONLY MESSIAH AND GOD. THE BIBLE SPOKE OF JESUS AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND NO ONE ELSE. NO PROPHET IN THE BIBLE CALLED HIMSELF AS THE MESSIAH, AND PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE ARE NEVER SEEN AS A MESSIAH, AND THEY NEVER REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MESSIAH, ONLY JESUS DID.

GOD HAS A NAME. THE NAME 'GOD' IS JUST A POSITION. JUST LIKE WE HAVE FATHER, MOTHER, PRESIDENT, GOVERNOR, SENATOR, DADDY, MUMMY, PASTOR, ETC THEY ALL ARE POSITIONS. BUT EVERY BEING HAS A NAME, EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN HAS A NME TO INDENTIFY THEM. JUST LIKE WE HAVE ANGEL GABRIEL, MICHAEL, RAFAEL ETC. THE SAME WAY MY OWN BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND MOTHER HAS A NAME. GOD ALSO HAS A NAME AND THAT NAME STANDS OUT IN HEAVEN, EARTH, BENEATH THE EARTH, THE SEAS AND OCEANS ETC AND THAT NAME IS JESUS!!!

WHEN THAT NAME IS MENTIONED, EVERY KNEE BOWS AND THEY TREMBLE IN HEAVEN, EARTH AND EVEN IN THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS ETC. SATAN TREMBLES, DEMONS TREMBLE EVEN THE NATIVE DOCTORS (BABALAWO) HATE THAT NAME.

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

LET ME JUST STOP HERE. BUT I HAVE SO MANY PROVE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND SAVIOUR!

Please only in the Bible Jesus spoke for himself and not in quran or other books. Remember, a man can only speak of himself better than any other person.

oga you are misrepresenting xtians by saying the name of God almighty is Jesus.

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
U see all this fall at His knee,bow to,do this,do that,......I swear by Allah,You are in Manifest Error.You see a man that has a Phd yet he dosnt really ponder but he wants to hold on to the eliefs of their father.You see all this characteristics u've mentioned of Jesus,You can see in all prophets,they lived and they are still living..Over 1.5billion pple say d name of Muhammad(saw) errday likewise Jesus.He never for Onece said,Worship Me.Lemme tell you stuffs I want u to think about.
1. Verily,Jesus isn't God,....If he was he wouldn't bow to any other God.He wouldn't Pray cos he could have as well done it himself.He would ask why God had forsaken him on the cross if he was willing to be sacriFised for ur sins,so will u say God forced Him,then he has no power but the power God grants Him
2.Look at every speech of Jesus and bring me one verse where he told pple to worship Him.And u look @ d speech of jesus and everytime he speaks,he makes aware of a greater power,he says he has no power but what God grants Him...and he keeps on talking about the father.But u do not ponder
3. There is no way there are 3 Gods,the bible doesn't even claim it.And moreover let's think of it.If there were 3 Gods,They'd be Equal but from the bible,the father has power over all,they wouldn't be created but the father created Jesus and the holyghost(Angels)...We could just keep on going but then Allah guides whom he wills to guide.

The only thing I ask now is,Why do you think Muslim come to churches when jesus neva even established a church in his lifetime.So I asked a freind and he said...the muslims are on the wrong path because they don't bliv in jesus...I said "WE DO"...and he was like no...You have to believe he's god..Then I showed him various verses where Jesus was reffered to as the servant of God...And I told him,If the bible says this and I believe So well in it. And I know so well that a servant could never be a God.Cos he would be serving som1 greater than him but God is the Greatest.And he's trying to prove Jesus as God,And If he believes Jesus so well to be God.Allah Says in the Glorious Qur'an that "I will judge between that which u differ"
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
dareabiola98: U see all this fall at His knee,bow to,do this,do that,......I swear by Allah,You are in Manifest Error.You see a man that has a Phd yet he dosnt really ponder but he wants to hold on to the eliefs of their father.You see all this characteristics u've mentioned of Jesus,You can see in all prophets,they lived and they are still living..Over 1.5billion pple say d name of Muhammad(saw) errday likewise Jesus.He never for Onece said,Worship Me.Lemme tell you stuffs I want u to think about.
1. Verily,Jesus isn't God,....If he was he wouldn't bow to any other God.He wouldn't Pray cos he could have as well done it himself.He would ask why God had forsaken him on the cross if he was willing to be sacriFised for ur sins,so will u say God forced Him,then he has no power but the power God grants Him
2.Look at every speech of Jesus and bring me one verse where he told pple to worship Him.And u look @ d speech of jesus and everytime he speaks,he makes aware of a greater power,he says he has no power but what God grants Him...and he keeps on talking about the father.But u do not ponder
3. There is no way there are 3 Gods,the bible doesn't even claim it.And moreover let's think of it.If there were 3 Gods,They'd be Equal but from the bible,the father has power over all,they wouldn't be created but the father created Jesus and the holyghost(Angels)...We could just keep on going but then Allah guides whom he wills to guide.

The only thing I ask now is,Why do you think Muslim come to churches when jesus neva even established a church in his lifetime.So I asked a freind and he said...the muslims are on the wrong path because they don't bliv in jesus...I said "WE DO"...and he was like no...You have to believe he's god..Then I showed him various verses where Jesus was reffered to as the servant of God...And I told him,If the bible says this and I believe So well in it. And I know so well that a servant could never be a God.Cos he would be serving som1 greater than him but God is the Greatest.And he's trying to prove Jesus as God,And If he believes Jesus so well to be God.Allah Says in the Glorious Qur'an that "I will judge between that which u differ"
You are just ranting,there some facts that you cannot do anything about,that you can not change,you can only do what you are doing now.
We christains are not worshipping or serving three gods,they are just the products of your own imaginations.
You ask if Jesus established a church,do you know who or what a church is? What is a church?
Jesus is the ONLY way to God,nobody can get to God except through Him.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mintayo:
You are just ranting,there some facts that you cannot do anything about,that you can not change,you can only do what you are doing now.
We christains are not worshipping or serving three gods,they are just the products of your own imaginations.
You ask if Jesus established a church,do you know who or what a church is? What is a church?
Jesus is the ONLY way to God,nobody can get to God except through Him.

DONT MIND THEM. I PRAY IT WONT BE TOO LATE FOR THEM. WE HAVE ONLY ONE GOD AND NOT THREE GODS. JESUS TRULY IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD.

John 14:6-7 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jesus was the way as moses was the way for his pple and Abraham was the way and you keep on Going....I believe Jesus to be the way,Its a fundamental part of my religion.The Question now is Since I believe Him to be the way....Tell me 1 thing I'm doing wrong as A muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.