Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) (7071 Views)

Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition. / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Ifyjemila(f): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
peteregwu:

my friend, I am not resurrecting any child. it is God that will do it. what i said was that I would pray and not me doing the mirvale but God.

am not an unbeliever. I am believer in Christ Jesus. I am chosen. I have seen a woman whose child, and when she rushed to our church (the lords chosen church) with the dead baby, in the course of prAyer from the general overseer of the church, the child sneezed and came back to life.

so, what are you talking about? in the case of my neighbour God could have done the same thing in other for them also to believe that their is power in The lord Jesus. have you been reading some of the testimonies I have been posting here on nairaland coming out from our church. do you think am that kind of a Christian that does not know the God he is serving. the Jesus i know is tye one in the bible and alive forever, who did signs and wonders and still at work doing it. check out the testimonies at www.thelordschosenworld.org

today in fellowship, a woman who has been carrying a womb for 12yrs with a lifeless child received deliverance and the baby started kicking. am not talking about any church, am talking about the lords chosen.

my friend their is power in the lord Jesus!
The more you look the less you see thanks
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by kaybyte: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Ifyjemila: The more you look the less you see thanks
dont mind them. I was also a christian before. I was a member of christ emb and i reverted to islam. So there is nothing anybody can tell me about testimony thanks.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
@peteregwu; are you condemning other christains and promoting 'the christians of the lords chosen church' as the real christians? you seem to be saying this by your many testimony of 'miracles'. if other churches can claim miracles, then your proposition is defeated. but is miracle one of the exclusive evidence of truth? the hindu man, the voodoo worshipers can lay claims to miracles, too.

if the one woken up from death is the evidence of the Truth of The Pattern/Way of the One that woke him up, what is your take about the One Who woke the 'dead Jesus' of the Bible? If this is so, then the One Who woke Jesus up is the One Who is Right and we should follow His Way, obey His Commandment.

Even though we do not believe Jesus died. We are obeying the One Who sent Jesus to the children of Israel, Who sent Noah to his people before the time of Abraham, Salih, Hud, Shuib [AS]. in reality if you go in the Way of God, you will see that all the previous prophets, Jesus and Muhammad [AS] were on a single Way; Full Submission which they invited the people to. It is proper for the one given guidance, book of revelation, wisdom and made a prophet by God to say he is the one to be worshiped instead of God.

i was just wondering if you know how matured looking was the baby from the 12 years pregnancy when newly born? dont tell me he/she looked like a normal baby after all of the 12 years in momma womb? being dead all that time before your church raised her/him in the womb is greater miracle than raising Lazarus and must rival raising up Jesus. would you agree? its a terrible thing that cesarean section was not performer in the city she lived. and it took that much time for your church to notice her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.