Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) (7073 Views)

Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition. / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
dareabiola98: God!!!! Christians....Why are u so lost!!!...u read abook that tells u,nobody can see god,that god doesn't sleep,that god is not to be tempted by the devil,that god is this and that....and u look @ all the quoted speech of Jesus and he was reffering to himself as a messanger(sent) but u pple....why? I swear if there was this much controversy on who's God and who isn't in Islam...I wouldn't even think twice but I see all of you as good pple with very confused minds,If I start stating stuff,I have stated some earlier but mr peter came with another verse,then I ask him,what abou the verse I quoted from ur scripture,Is that 1 wrong...he couldn't reply.I'd love to meet pple who seek truth,not pple who know in their minds that there's a fault in what they say,yet they proclaim.God Bless!!!
Is that ur evidence? Smh.
I can see that you are the one confuse here,atleast,the above speak a whole volume of that.
I wonder how much you ppl knw abt the bible that you wana teach us...smh.
May God help us.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mr Tayo,I'm sorry if my words caused any harm...but I'm no teachimg you the bible,Rather I'm qouting it that u explain it to me,how could I teach the bible,when I have not so much knowledge...To me,according to what I've read of the bilble..JESUS IS NOT GOD!!!...and I've butressed my view with verses from my previous quote...sice u have knowledge it.please I'd like to ask 1 thing of you,what do u see/know JESUS TO BE?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2013
christians don't believe in Jesus as GOD or son of GOD when i mean christians i am talking of those whose belief were based on the original Injeel(Bible). But today christians are in other words, 'PAULINTIANS'... These are the ones that believe Jesus is God and Son of God. That is what paul who never saw Jesus or heard his direct words made the modern christian believe by altering the bible... Barnabas was a desciple who saw, heard and eat with Jesus A.S, i think christians should read gospel of barnabas to clear their doubt since the original bible text has gone extinct or almost...

I woun't take it from anyone who insults even my biological father, now how can i endure insults on my Prophet s.a.w.... Masalam
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
ummsulaym: christians don't believe in Jesus as GOD or son of GOD when i mean christians i am talking of those whose belief were based on the original Injeel(Bible). But today christians are in other words, 'PAULINTIANS'... These are the ones that believe Jesus is God and Son of God. That is what paul who never saw Jesus or heard his direct words made the modern christian believe by altering the bible... Barnabas was a desciple who saw, heard and eat with Jesus A.S, i think christians should read book of barnabas to clear their doubt since the original bible text has gone extinct or almost...

I woun't take it from anyone who insults even my biological father, now how can i endure insults on my Prophet s.a.w.... Masalam

thats in your dreams.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by DevotedOne(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace of Allaah Be Upon You.

I would like to suggest that you download a free copy of Barnabas' gospel, and read it with an discerning mind. I have discovered that it is -- similar to Al-Qur'an -- an excellent source of counsel, and will help you get at the root of the truth.

http://www.islamicbulletin.com/

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2013
No one will read it...they just want to hold on to that LIE...I don't know where they Got those lies from...Allah Says in the Holy Qur'an:
78. And there are among them (Jews) unlettered people, who know not the Book, but they trust upon false desires and they but guess.
79. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby.

Let us All really start to reason...If Jesus was God,there should be so many verses in the bible that'll proclain it and there shouldn't be 1 verse that'll say he isn't.Yet,all the time jesus spoke in his lifetime.He never said,not once that I am God,Worship Me!!!...Rather,All he said was
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one. Mark 12:29 AND JESUS ANSWERED HIM THE FIRST OF ALL THE COMMANDMENTS IS HEAR O ISRAEL THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD
Mathew 12:28 BUT IF I CAST OUT DEVILS BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD THEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS COME UNTO YOU.
John 5:30 I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING- AS I HEAR
I JUDGE- AND MY JUDGMENT IS JUST BECAUSE I SEEK NOT MINE OWN WILL
BUT THE WILL OF THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME.
Acts 2:21 YE MEN OF ISRAEL HEAR THESE WORDS JESUS OF NAZARETH A MAN APPROVED OF GOD AMONG YOU BY MIRACLES AND WONDERS AND SIGNS WHICH GOD DID BY HIM IN THE MIDST OF YOU AS YE YOURSELVES ALSO KNOW

I know you won't agree but at least think about it

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2013
i meant to type ''gospel of barnabas ''.... Am sorry readers, it's gospel of barnabas i said the xtians should get... Not book of barnabas but i expected u pple to know it was a mistake right? Like i said sha, it's the gospel of barnabas
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2013
peteregwu:

thats in your dreams.

gospel of barnabas.... Though u might say even in islam, there is division but do u know that despite the different sects in islam, we all believe in the fundamental believe of islam which is that 'there is no god except Allah and Muhammad s.a.w is the messenger of Allah'... That's to tell you that God is indeed one and none of us differs in that believe but in christianity, not all xtians believe in 'trinity'... I think you should ask urself some questions or meet the sect of christians who rejected trinity to explain to u... @least, u have heard the truth and that's what matters even if u wount believe
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Mintayo:
Is that ur evidence? Smh.
I can see that you are the one confuse here,atleast,the above speak a whole volume of that.
I wonder how much you ppl knw abt the bible that you wana teach us...smh.
May God help us.

since u know ur bible very well, why not tell me the prophet that John referred to when he was questioned by the priest and levites who were sent from jerusalem by the jews in john1:19-21 since he said he was not Elias, christ and the prophet since this 3 were the 3 prophets the people were awaiting? Thanks as u explain that to me...
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
ummsulaym: i meant to type ''gospel of barnabas ''.... Am sorry readers, it's gospel of barnabas i said the xtians should get... Not book of barnabas but i expected u pple to know it was a mistake right? Like i said sha, it's the gospel of barnabas
there is nothing like the 'gospel of barnabas',i believe the book was written by a muslim to authenticate that Jesus is a messenger and mohammed is the messiah...the book also say,Jesus is not the son of God and so on...
It is one of those book written to discredit the Bible but thank God for knowlege...the book is not acceptable by christains.
There is nothing like the 'gospel f barnabas'...we only have the Gospel of our Lord and saviour Jesus christ!

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
ummsulaym:

since u know ur bible very well, why not tell me the prophet that John referred to when he was questioned by the priest and levites who were sent from jerusalem by the jews in john1:19-21 since he said he was not Elias, christ and the prophet since this 3 were the 3 prophets the people were awaiting? Thanks as u explain that to me...

lols,don't stop at verse 21 now,pls read it down to verse 51 or read from verse 1- 51 of John chapter 1.
If you want me to explain to you,you have to be sincere,dnt just pick a verse of the Bible,but read the whole chpter,let us start from there,if you are ready to do that,then we will talk!

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by DevotedOne(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace of Allaah Be Upon You.

there is nothing like the 'gospel of barnabas',i believe the book was written by a muslim to authenticate that Jesus is a messenger and mohammed is the messiah...the book also say,Jesus is not the son of God and so on...
It is one of those book written to discredit the Bible but thank God for knowlege...the book is not acceptable by christains.
There is nothing like the 'gospel f barnabas'...we only have the Gospel of our Lord and saviour Jesus christ!

Salaam Mintayo. The Gospel of Barnabas, may not have been written by a Muslim, due to the fact that it is doubtful whether Muslims knew of this gospel before Georgr Sale, mentioned it in his introductory comments to his Qur'an translation. See As-Saff pg. 500, scroll down the page ~ http://www.teachislam.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2797 re: Gospel of Barnabas.

I apologize. Wrong book information. No mention of Barnabas' gospel. Good read just the same.

See Ahmed Deedat's The Choice

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mintayo:

not funny enough.... How bold to come out here to say it's only gospel of jesus that exist... If what you say about only one gospel is true, then whose gospel is are the rest types of other bible since bibles are so many with different names, different messages and content and by different users Are the jehovah witness not christians, talk of the catholics, the c&s, and others... Isn't the bible funny enough such that if u follow the old testament of it, u will believe in one God, but if you follow the new, u will believe in 3gods... Which is the gospel of jesus because the bible that exist plenty well well... Hahahahahahahhaha
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mintayo:

lols,don't stop at verse 21 now,pls read it down to verse 51 or read from verse 1- 51 of John chapter 1.
If you want me to explain to you,you have to be sincere,dnt just pick a verse of the Bible,but read the whole chpter,let us start from there,if you are ready to do that,then we will talk!

pastor okonkwo, i love dat... I have read the remaining verses... So now do justice to d question i asked u. I dnt mind if u explained beyound 21... After all, nothing till the end of dat verse has justified that they werent awaiting a prophet... Waiting for ur explanation ooooo infact, of de whole chapter of john1.... Hahahahahahaha. No waste time abeg
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
ummsulaym:

not funny enough.... How bold to come out here to say it's only gospel of jesus that exist... If what you say about only one gospel is true, then whose gospel is are the rest types of other bible since bibles are so many with different names, different messages and content and by different users Are the jehovah witness not christians, talk of the catholics, the c&s, and others... Isn't the bible funny enough such that if u follow the old testament of it, u will believe in one God, but if you follow the new, u will believe in 3gods... Which is the gospel of jesus because the bible that exist plenty well well... Hahahahahahahhaha
I can see you are laughing and having fun...good!
I can also see that you lack understanding,you dnt understand what i said,not that i expected you to!
Let me say it in anothe form,maybe you will grab that.
We only have,'the Gospel of Jesus christ according to Matthew'!
'the gospel of Jesus Christ according to st luke etc!
Let me ask you,who is barnabas?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
DevotedOne: Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace of Allaah Be Upon You.
may the Lord Jesus bless you too.

Salaam Mintayo. The Gospel of Barnabas, may not have been written by a Muslim, due to the fact that it is doubtful whether Muslims knew of this gospel before Sale, mentioned it in his Qur'an translation. See Ahmed Deedat's The Choice ~ for the full story.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

let me ask you:
wen was this gospel written?
Where did they find it?
When was the quran written that we have mostly everything in the quran in it?
Who was barnabas? Was he alive during the time of Mohammed?
Until you answer the above questions,i may not attend to your post again...shalom.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
ummsulaym:

pastor okonkwo, i love dat... I have read the remaining verses... So now do justice to d question i asked u. I dnt mind if u explained beyound 21... After all, nothing till the end of dat verse has justified that they werent awaiting a prophet... Waiting for ur explanation ooooo infact, of de whole chapter of john1.... Hahahahahahaha. No waste time abeg
Pls tell me,what did you read?
Who do you think John was refering to from what you read? Pls be sincere!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
No one will answer you,Why would they ask John,
1.Are you the christ to come
2.Are u the elijah God had promised
3.Are you that prophet
Why didn't they mention His name...peole removed it,and if u read the ancient scriptures,u'll find it there.

As any Sunday School brethren about the vision that Isiah saw.
He saw a vision of the Chariot of asses and Chariot of camel...don't even ask,they'll tell you that the chariot of asses was jesus...and who was the chariot of camels?...they don't want to know
And who was that comforter that Jesus said would come
(John 16:12-14: I HAVE YET MANY THINGS TO SAY UNTO YOU BUT YE CANNOT BEAR THEM NOW. 16-13- HOWBEIT WHEN HE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS COME HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH- FOR HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF BUT WHATSOEVER HE SHALL HEAR THAT SHALL HE SPEAK- AND HE WILL SHEW YOU THINGS TO COME.
Many christian say it is the Holyghost.Jesus Says
(John 16:7: NEVERTHELESS I TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT IS EXPEDIENT FOR YOU THAT I GO AWAY- FOR IF I GO NOT AWAY
THE COMFORTER WILL NOT COME UNTO YOU BUT IF I DEPART I WILL SEND HIM UNTO YOU.)
.The holyghost was there before the birth of Jesus and during the life of jesus.What Jesus was reffering to was something new to come.
Christian will say u can't understand the bible.well,we agree!!!...Since u have better knowledge of it...why don't u explain...
1.Who was that prophet those that came to john reffered to
2. Who is the chariot of camels
3. Who was the comforter Jesus(as) reffered to?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
dareabiola98: No one will answer you,Why would they ask John,
1.Are you the christ to come
2.Are u the elijah God had promised
3.Are you that prophet
Why didn't they mention His name...peole removed it,and if u read the ancient scriptures,u'll find it there.

As any Sunday School brethren about the vision that Isiah saw.
He saw a vision of the Chariot of asses and Chariot of camel...don't even ask,they'll tell you that the chariot of asses was jesus...and who was the chariot of camels?...they don't want to know
And who was that comforter that Jesus said would come
(John 16:12-14: I HAVE YET MANY THINGS TO SAY UNTO YOU BUT YE CANNOT BEAR THEM NOW. 16-13- HOWBEIT WHEN HE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS COME HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH- FOR HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF BUT WHATSOEVER HE SHALL HEAR THAT SHALL HE SPEAK- AND HE WILL SHEW YOU THINGS TO COME.
Many christian say it is the Holyghost.Jesus Says
(John 16:7: NEVERTHELESS I TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT IS EXPEDIENT FOR YOU THAT I GO AWAY- FOR IF I GO NOT AWAY
THE COMFORTER WILL NOT COME UNTO YOU BUT IF I DEPART I WILL SEND HIM UNTO YOU.)
.The holyghost was there before the birth of Jesus and during the life of jesus.What Jesus was reffering to was something new to come.
Christian will say u can't understand the bible.well,we agree!!!...Since u have better knowledge of it...why don't u explain...
1.Who was that prophet those that came to john reffered to
2. Who is the chariot of camels
3. Who was the comforter Jesus(as) reffered to?
lols.
Most times,when i discuss this with many muslims,non of them have been sincere,not one!
You quote from John 16:13,what about 14 and 15.
I have discuss this with so many muslim in this section,and i can ssee that most of u guys dnt think for urselves in ur quest to input ur prophet in d Bible?
The question is:
Is mohammed a spirit?
Now lets look at John 16:14-15.
14. He shall glorify me, for he shall receieve of mine, and shall show it unto you.
From the above,let us ask:
1. Did mohammed glorified Jesus?
2. Did mohammed recieve anything from Jesus? What did he recieve from Jesus?
Now verse 15.
15. All things that the father hath are mine: therefore said I,He shall take of mine and show it unto you.
The question is:
1. What did Mohammed take from Jesus?
2. Did Mohammed claim that he recieved his revelation from Jesus?
Interestingly,it is not only in the book of John that Jesus refer to the Holy Spirit as the promised comforter,but you people decided just not to see that!
Now let me add to the question above...
1. Did the quran call mohammed the promised comforter promised by Jesus?
2. Or did the quran call Him the comforter at all?
Jesus loves you!

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mintayo:
lols.
Most times,when i discuss this with many muslims,non of them have been sincere,not one!
I have discuss this with so many muslim in this section,and i can ssee that most of u guys dnt think for urselves in ur quest to input ur prophet in d Bible?
The question is:
Is mohammed a spirit?
14. He shall glorify me, for he shall receieve of mine, and shall show it unto you.
Now verse 15.
15. All things that the father hath are mine: therefore said I,He shall take of mine and show it unto you.
The question is:
Interestingly,it is not only in the book of John that Jesus refer to the Holy Spirit as the promised comforter,but you people decided just not to see that!
Jesus loves you!

I'm very busy to answer your questions myself here...but not to worry, I have tried to help you a bit here; www.islamicity.com/mosque/muhammad_bible.htm . Hope it helps.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
golpen:

I'm very busy to answer your questions myself here...but not to worry, I have tried to help you a bit here; www.islamicity.com/mosque/muhammad_bible.htm . Hope it helps.

lolz...the link you gave me didnt answer the questions above,it only give rise to more questions!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mintayo:

lolz...the link you gave me didnt answer the questions above,it only give rise to more questions!

I know it didn't answer the question and I never promised you an answer from the link. I only wanted you to have a feel of the prove, now you tell me it didn't make you think for a moment instead, you have more questions from what is as clearly comprehensible. I'm sure if I tell you yes, Muhammed (s a w) did speak high of Isah (a s) through the revelation given to him, you'll still ask questions.

You better stop deceiving yourself and go through that link with your bible at hand, maybe you'll understand more. then you can cook up your questions and let's see how light they are.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
golpen:

I know it didn't answer the question and I never promised you an answer from the link. I only wanted you to have a feel of the prove, now you tell me it didn't make you think for a moment instead, you have more questions from what is as clearly comprehensible. I'm sure if I tell you yes, Muhammed (s a w) did speak high of Isah (a s) through the revelation given to him, you'll still ask questions.

You better stop deceiving yourself and go through that link with your bible at hand, maybe you'll understand more. then you can cook up your questions and let's see how light they are.
you know what,i have so many links from so many islamic sites that tried to put ur prophet in d Bible and also call him d 'comforter' promised by Jesus but none is true.
I dnt need to go to all those sites before knowing that ur prophet is not in the Bible,but thanks anyway for trying!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
You might not know but it's only Islam that glorifies jesus(as).But I'm not saying the Person promised was muhammad(saw)...All I asked was...Who was the promised Prophet?
Mintayo:
lols.
The question is:
Is mohammed a spirit?
Now verse 15.
The question is:
Jesus loves you!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
You have better knowledge of the bible obviously...Why don't you tell us who that Prophet is?...

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2013
@mintayo
the Lord Jesus is your strenght.... I see you are doing a good hub here keep it up, to Gods glory.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2013
jpiliya: @mintayo
the Lord Jesus is your strenght.... I see you are doing a good hub here keep it up, to Gods glory.

You better go through that link too and help him from shying away from the various questions running through his mind, that which he won't dare ask here.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2013
golpen:

You better go through that link too and help him from shying away from the various questions running through his mind, that which he won't dare ask here.
a
@golpen am certain of what I have up my brains and I need no link full of fallacy to confuse me... if I have questions I will ask, if you have questions you can ask but you won't poise a question, answer yourself and expected others to accept you answering questions you asked(why ask in the 1st place when u got the answer)
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by ummsulaym(f): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Mintayo:
Pls tell me,what did you read?
Who do you think John was refering to from what you read? Pls be sincere!

pastor, u shudnt ask me futher questions, u should just go straight into explaining. No need asking me anything cuz i am suppose to understand everything from the explanation u will give... And pls pastor, help me clarify the last 3 words of verse 45 and 51... Tnx... Waiting for ur explanation
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
jpiliya: @mintayo

thank you sir,God bless you too.
I may unfollow the thread soon,because i am tired of saying the same thing over and over again,even sometimes in different ways!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
jpiliya:
a
@golpen am certain of what I have up my brains and I need no link full of fallacy to confuse me... if I have questions I will ask, if you have questions you can ask but you won't poise a question, answer yourself and expected others to accept you answering questions you asked(why ask in the 1st place when u got the answer)

When you know that is your stance, why try to force your stance down people's throat. That is selfishly unjust. Is this thread meant for you?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mintayo:
you know what,i have so many links from so many islamic sites that tried to put ur prophet in d Bible and also call him d 'comforter' promised by Jesus but none is true.
I dnt need to go to all those sites before knowing that ur prophet is not in the Bible,but thanks anyway for trying!

Mintayo:

thank you sir,God bless you too.
I may unfollow the thread soon,because i am tired of saying the same thing over and over again,even sometimes in different ways!

You are making me to feel that your situation is very pitiable. You went through the link and can't debunk the facts. You claim you have more questions and you can't post them. You threaten to unfollow the thread as if anybody ever forced you to follow it. You better know what you're doing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.