Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) (7075 Views)

Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition. / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Judek2(m): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2013
golpen:

How can you be so convinced to yourself. You cannot be right until you bring forth your reference(s).

Answer my question, does Islam accept Jesus as sinless or not??..
this is the basis of my argument..

Your answer will prove me right or wrong.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Judek2:

Answer my question, does Islam accept Jesus as sinless or not??..
this is the basis of my argument..

Your answer will prove me right or wrong.

You already made your assertion, why asking me? PROVE IT!! or PROVIDE A REFERENCE, you a blabbering. I'm not aware of the book where islam says jesus is SINLESS and you may love to tell me. Provide a reference or you prove this thing now o, before people make their conclusions about you.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Quara only spoke for Jesus, but Jesus never speak for Himself in Quran. but in the bible, Jesus spoke for Himself. so I believe the bible more than any other book, because Jesus spoke for Himself. I have tested and proved it that Jesus is surely the only way.

in the quaran, they say Jesus is sinless. in the bible His holy and pure without sin. why then do people compare Jesus to any man. no man can be sinless, except God and that is Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Empiree: Now I think Op and other Christians who jumped in this wagon should now zip it. Dragging this unnecessary event that took place yrs ago make absolute no sense. What more do you guys want after Muslims have given handsome response contradicting Mr Suleiman's act. But if you guys want to keep talking about we haven't condemn him enough, then, you crossing the line. It will not help you in the least. None of us know who Suleiman is but op.

Judek2 and jpiliya deliberately came up here to derail already peaceful thread. But if you want to keep acting in a senseless manner, you will only proof Quran right. Chapter 2:120 "[b]Never will the people of the Book be pleased with thee (O Muhammad) till you follow their religion..". [/b]This is the way I see you guys behaving now. And Op you are not helping anything at all. You should either close this thread or be as neutral as much. What do teenagers know?. Teens do lots of crazies but still gives nobody right to hold them accountable yrs later. I was beaten in high school and primary school too by Christian guys and sometimes ladies. 25yrs have passed and I should be seeking apologies from Christians because of that?. Makes no sense.
Now you really need to zip it. Please don't let me think you made this story up. And if you are trying to make it look like Muslims are violent, you are deceiving yourself. Thank you.

As for Judek2 and jpiliya, you just looking for trouble, that's all. if Jesus is yor God to be worship, who cares. Go ahead but when you enter your grave, don't say we didn't warn you against it.
what's the threat for? asking questions or coming to this section? if you are in no position to answer my questions or you feel you cant tell me about islam by answering my questions then let someone do it. golpen is answering me and not complianing . and mind you am not talking jesus or anything else with you or anybody on dis thread all my Q were based on the op so how am I derailing? (that you accuse me of)... see if you wont answer me just leave me alone
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Its obvious you are not looking at this issue the way I am seeing it
jpiliya:
suleimans act was not the only wrong acts in the op story those that threatened the op where also wrong (they showed desparity among allahs prophet which is against the quaran) what did you and others who responded to the op say about that? NOTHING. meaning you are ok with there actions...
if you read this you will have noted that non of you actually condemned the rest but just suleiman which was what I wanted you to see but that was not my main aim, neither
I have mentioned that I didn't want it that (they be floged or punished)
neither would flogging them do, but
but that other muslims should just correct him (suleiman), which if they did would have saved the situation right from time that it wouldn't lead (generated) to the extended of the op desecrating the prophet mohammad.
correcting such right from time is what I want... even you too have noticed wrong practice amongst muslims.
golpen:

The tribe in question (hausa) has been known to be triba-ccentric in every issue. The op will testify that
one of those wrong practices is
1. insulting/decicrateing prophets of allah (which was the op)
2. Showing desparity amongst prophets
3. Puting ethnicity above (at the deptriment of) true islam teachings
4.etc
Yes correcting these and many of such would save the day @golpen some other wrong practices I see amongst muslim are: (though am not sure they are wrong but if they are not, forgive me for seeing it so
@empiree. Hop you wont see this as looking for trouble (lol....)
1. Using of charms and amulets (mixing islam with juju/Babalawo/some other deity)
2. Drinking arabic inscriptions as some sort of good luck charm ( I dont know if its islamic though)
3. Rejoicing over the demise (misfortune) of others (especially non muslims)
4. Ridiculing / inciting/ hateing other religions (many muslims do this which make me wander if islam teaches ridicule)
Many Many Many things I see and wander if ISLAM encourages all these (THAT WAS WHY I EARLIER SAID I WAS SO SO INTRESTED IN THE RESPONSE TO THE OP)
golpen:

3. The problem most of you christians have is that you fail to understand that muslims are humans who could go wrong in some life proceedings just as any other human. Every wrong act of the muslim is portrayed as a doctrine of the religion, which is very incorrect.

Well this I may say is because muslim tend to cover their wrongs with/by doctrines of the religion
You may not agree with me but muslim try to portray it as since they follow the footsteps of a perfect prophet mohammad they are equally doing a perfect thing ( even in their wrong doings)
And me personally I see it that since islam is not just a religion but a TOTAL way of life (that muslims live) then every thing they do(right &wrong) is islamic... which am not far from the truth except if you will tell me that many many muslims are not practiceing true islam which will mean hypocrisy (hell bound)
If the same question is asked in vice versa if christianity condones the desecration of Muhammad (saw), we all know what to expect, but that doesn't mean that some xtians, no matter how small, still believe in Muhammad (saw).
christianity does not recognize mohammad as a prophet (atleast his messages are not in the bible). So if the question is asked vice versa i'll say christianity does NOT condone/encourage/ support desecration of mohammad or any religion AGAIN in the same vain christianity does NOT encourage christians to raise head and shoulder in defense of mohammad or even Jesus when he is desecreted. Since mohammads' messages were not recorded by the bible I dont understand HOW a bible believeing christian (no matter how small) will believe in mohammads' messages which were not biblical.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
jpiliya: Its obvious you are not looking at this issue the way I am seeing it if you read this you will have noted that non of you actually condemned the rest but just suleiman which was what I wanted you to see but that was not my main aim, neither neither would flogging them do, but correcting such right from time is what I want... even you too have noticed wrong practice amongst muslims.
4.etc
Yes correcting these and many of such would save the day @golpen some other wrong practices I see amongst muslim are: (though am not sure they are wrong but if they are not, forgive me for seeing it so
1. Using of charms and amulets (mixing islam with juju/Babalawo/some other deity)
2. Drinking arabic inscriptions as some sort of good luck charm ( I dont know if its islamic though)
4. Ridiculing / inciting/ hateing other religions (many muslims do this which make me wander if islam teaches ridicule)
Many Many Many things I see and wander if ISLAM encourages all these (THAT WAS WHY I EARLIER SAID I WAS SO SO INTRESTED IN THE RESPONSE TO THE OP)

Well this I may say is because muslim tend to cover their wrongs with/by doctrines of the religion
You may not agree with me but muslim try to portray it as since they follow the footsteps of a perfect prophet mohammad they are equally doing a perfect thing ( even in their wrong doings)
And me personally I see it that since islam is not just a religion but a TOTAL way of life (that muslims live) then every thing they do(right &wrong) is islamic... which am not far from the truth except if you will tell me that many many muslims are not practiceing true islam which will mean hypocrisy (hell bound)
christianity does not recognize mohammad as a prophet (atleast his messages are not in the bible). So if the question is asked vice versa i'll say christianity does NOT condone/encourage/ support desecration of mohammad or any religion AGAIN in the same vain christianity does NOT encourage christians to raise head and shoulder in defense of mohammad or even Jesus when he is desecreted. Since mohammads' messages were not recorded by the bible I dont understand HOW a bible believeing christian (no matter how small) will believe in mohammads' messages which were not biblical.

I will never see any other thing except the fact that the acts of suleiman and his fellow who supported in the act then have been condemned and nothing more can be done. Any how else you are seeing it is making me to believe that you are becoming bigotic.

I'm even suspecting that you are a policeman with this list of yours. "One of the wrong practices", said you, but you went on to list four. Imagine your number four is "etc"...smh.

Your accusations of the muslims mixing juju with islam is found among most of your pastors also. The funny thing is that you should only follow your pastors' teachings if you find them useful, because you never can tell if your pastor does the juju you accuse muslims doing. They have also been caught drinking that arabic portion, using that amulet et al. What I'm saying is that it is the person and that's all.

Your fellow christians have been found feasting on the dead muslims in plateau state. Isn't that much more than rejoicing over xtians' demise? (Reference available on request)

Have you been visiting this islam section constantly? Please do, to see how your fellow christian exhibit their hate, ridicule against islam, then maybe you'll have to wonder if christianity permits that.

If you say muslims tend to cover their wrongs by the doctrines of the religion, then rev. King is a perfect example for you. If when muslims' wrong is portrayed as islamic, then you'll agree with me that rev. King's act is christian.

If the bible does not teach you to desecrate other prophets even if you don't believe in them, then you'll have to tell that to your fellow xtians who hang here illegally, a perpetrate the act you condemn. Fyi, I have a fwend who believes in the qur'an, yet remains an active member of the church choir. Would you love to ask him why?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2013
My brother,you see,I love you so much and It hurts me when I see a confused mind.Let's leave religion aside,Let's leave the scriptures,there shouldn't be any cause to leave them(they are the ultime guidance but let's just work out of it) and let's reason.Barely will you see a christan that is not confused except a christian that does the will of The-God.Your quote should be read again and then u shud ponder upon it,Why are we like this,why is it that we worship God's creation and forget the creator.I know you know that there is God,and there are no atheist here,so let us think.Some1 created all these things(the heavens and d earth) if atheist are truthful in their claims,let them make a world from that which had not been.The stars are as big as this earth,yet it stays up there,the sky which has a great mass is also up there,the moon and all the galaxies.someone is hoding them.even the earth is on water yet we do not sink.And there's this popular qoute that not a single leaf drops off a tree w/o God's knowledge,this shows his soverienghty.Really,I do not judge you,U r not to blame for all this,Before now,I also tought,why can't I see God,people were tired of worshipping a God they couldn't see,so they made a God out of his holy prophet.My brother,I'm sure plenty of xtians will not follow u on ur word that jesus is god,some say he's the son and that's it,some say he's a messanger yet you all read the same scripture.I know there's a creator,because my father's sperm had no bone yet I have bones,it had no brain,yet I can think.Now if God had knowledge of every death and birth,is it concievable that that God sleeps,eats,urinated,was breastfed,defeacated,and to top it all,Died for three days,is this even concievable.I seek refuge in God lest I say somethin that anoys Him(Amin).Believing Jesus is God is believing there's no God at all,this man prayed,he fasted,he wept,and shouted that his prayers be answered.Jesus said in the scripture 'I can of my ownself do nothing' he's not God.And I want to help u wit this by puting God in every place u find jesus's name then u'll know that things he did were for men and not God,even the angels are greater in that aspect,would u also take them in worship.I don't want a reply.If u want to find truth,read ur scripture with a clear intent,and if u don't want,keep ur belief to urself.but if u have a question,u can ask.May God guide all of us quote author=peteregwu]Quara only spoke for Jesus, but Jesus never speak for Himself in Quran. but in the bible, Jesus spoke for Himself. so I believe the bible more than any other book, because Jesus spoke for Himself. I have tested and proved it that Jesus is surely the only way.

in the quaran, they say Jesus is sinless. in the bible His holy and pure without sin. why then do people compare Jesus to any man. no man can be sinless, except God and that is Jesus Christ.[/quote]
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Damn! Some ppl have begun blaspheming on this thread!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Now!!!....I tend to weep,when I see intellectuals who actually don't want to think deep.Every christian at least most of 'em speak as though the world started 2000years ago wen jesus was born.God says in the holy Qur'an,And there's not a generation to whom a warner has not been sent.Now,I'd like you to answer me,How old is the earth.Nobody asks you to believe in other scriptures,Adam never called jesus,Nod didn't,Abraham didn't and all the prophets in ur book didn't(audhulillah,Will they Go to hell?)They all called on the creator of the heaven and the earth,even jesus.Now ur saying the bible does not ask u to believe in mohammad(saw) but does it ask u to believe in jesus as god!..I can show u various places where Mohammad(saw) was prophesised in the bible,but u wouldn't know.Because that veil is still in ur eyes.All these things started when this english men took the bible,started making crosses,and painting the pictures of jesus like he was an european.Go back to the language jesus spoke(Aramaic,an acient form of hebrew) and u'll be amazed @ what u'll find out.Jesus was given revelation,but he didn't speak english,yet u call his book the bible,he didn't even know of it,all these things seem strange to his teachings,he was a preacher,yet u made a god out of him.Language changes things,n causes confusion and that's why God said in zephaniah....we shall give to mankind a pure language that they may call upon the name of the lord,we see this in no religion but Islam,60% of the people that have the whole qur'an commited to their brain can't even speak arabic,some can't even read the qur'an,yet they had committed it to their brain,this alone is a miracle of that prophecy itself,we were not brought up with arabic but call any 3yr old boy(mislim) and aks that he reads a verse in the qur'an to you,he'd read in arabic yet u do not ponder,the bible has been interpolated on various forms,Why? Because there's not 1 copy if there ever was,of a bible in hebrew or aramaic.And they say the original content is in greek,well jesus neva spoke greek.That bible wc u are holding isn't even complete.there are 7 extra books in the catholic version,What if u r missing one of Jesus's message there,Mathew was reduced to 1-3rd chapter from d original book(they claim).Its all so confusing that why God said he's not an author of confusion in the bible.Most 8tians are here to criticize(god knows ur heart,even this story/thread was not created in thruth (allahu 'alam) but May The God guide us all.quote author=jpiliya]Its obvious you are not looking at this issue the way I am seeing it if you read this you will have noted that non of you actually condemned the rest but just suleiman which was what I wanted you to see but that was not my main aim, neither neither would flogging them do, but correcting such right from time is what I want... even you too have noticed wrong practice amongst muslims.
4.etc

[/quote]
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2013
1.Jesus never wrote the bible in his lifetime and he never orderd any1 to but if he did,there's not a copy of what he had written then. 2.the bible contains speech and quotations of more than 80% of the bible from pple who neva met jesus,or jesus neva accreditted or askd to add to his revelations yet u believe in paul,john,mathew and all of em...did jesus ask them to join their words with his? 3.if u believe in just jesus,then u shuld tear away the torah which was given to moses,then u shuoldnt believe in anything that came before or after jesus like the world started with him.
dareabiola98: Now!!!....I tend to weep,when I see intellectuals who actually don't want to think deep.Every christian at least most of 'em speak as though the world started 2000years ago wen jesus was born.God says in the holy Qur'an,And there's not a generation to whom a warner has not been sent.Now,I'd like you to answer me,How old is the earth.Nobody asks you to believe in other scriptures,Adam never called jesus,Nod didn't,Abraham didn't and all the prophets in ur book didn't(audhulillah,Will they Go to hell?)They all called on the creator of the heaven and the earth,even jesus.Now ur saying the bible does not ask u to believe in mohammad(saw) but does it ask u to believe in jesus as god!..I can show u various places where Mohammad(saw) was prophesised in the bible,but u wouldn't know.Because that veil is still in ur eyes.All these things started when this english men took the bible,started making crosses,and painting the pictures of jesus like he was an european.Go back to the language jesus spoke(Aramaic,an acient form of hebrew) and u'll be amazed @ what u'll find out.Jesus was given revelation,but he didn't speak english,yet u call his book the bible,he didn't even know of it,all these things seem strange to his teachings,he was a preacher,yet u made a god out of him.Language changes things,n causes confusion and that's why God said in zephaniah....we shall give to mankind a pure language that they may call upon the name of the lord,we see this in no religion but Islam,60% of the people that have the whole qur'an commited to their brain can't even speak arabic,some can't even read the qur'an,yet they had committed it to their brain,this alone is a miracle of that prophecy itself,we were not brought up with arabic but call any 3yr old boy(mislim) and aks that he reads a verse in the qur'an to you,he'd read in arabic yet u do not ponder,the bible has been interpolated on various forms,Why? Because there's not 1 copy if there ever was,of a bible in hebrew or aramaic.And they say the original content is in greek,well jesus neva spoke greek.That bible wc u are holding isn't even complete.there are 7 extra books in the catholic version,What if u r missing one of Jesus's message there,Mathew was reduced to 1-3rd chapter from d original book(they claim).Its all so confusing that why God said he's not an author of confusion in the bible.Most 8tians are here to criticize(god knows ur heart,even this story/thread was not created in thruth (allahu 'alam) but May The God guide us all.quote author=jpiliya]Its obvious you are not looking at this issue the way I am seeing it if you read this you will have noted that non of you actually condemned the rest but just suleiman which was what I wanted you to see but that was not my main aim, neither neither would flogging them do, but correcting such right from time is what I want... even you too have noticed wrong practice amongst muslims.
4.etc

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2013
1.Jesus never wrote the bible in his lifetime and he never orderd any1 to but if he did,there's not a copy of what he had written then. 2.the bible contains speech and quotations of more than 80% of the bible from pple who neva met jesus,or jesus neva accreditted or askd to add to his revelations yet u believe in paul,john,mathew and all of em...did jesus ask them to join their words with his? 3.if u believe in just jesus,then u shuld tear away the torah which was given to moses,then u shuoldnt believe in anything that came before or after jesus(as) like the world started with him. 4.its meant to be,God had sent people,and even in the time of jesus,those that had corrupted the teachins of the prophets b4 jesus didn't believe in jesus(as) and its happening over again,something good cannot come out of a lie...A lie won't last 1434years but wc eva way..what the bible teaches is what u don't do...the bible says I.a woman that opens her hair dishonoreth her head,yet u see a muslim and u be like,this is wierd!!! Even from the fake pictures of mary that u draw,she had her vail on,up to the bossom. 2.the bible says let ur women be silent in worship,yet ladies make a better number of pastors than Men.In islam,a woman cannot lead a congregation of men,ladies have a sweeter voice,that's why u c pple coming from church and from their discussion u'd hear 'didn't u hear that ladies voice,it was so spiritual n all.its in ur scripture,yet u do not follow it. 3. The bible commanded that u worship God,u do not worship,u only praise. 4.aaron and moses performed ablution,even paul did.But do you? I don't thinks so. 4.Jesus performed salah,with his head on the ground and almost all the prophet did but do you. 5.jesus fasted.which is not really cumpolsory in churches,6. He was circumcised...I can keep on going.But it is for Allah to guide.
dareabiola98: Now!!!....I tend to weep,when I see intellectuals who actually don't want to think deep.Every christian at least most of 'em speak as though the world started 2000years ago wen jesus was born.God says in the holy Qur'an,And there's not a generation to whom a warner has not been sent.Now,I'd like you to answer me,How old is the earth.Nobody asks you to believe in other scriptures,Adam never called jesus,Nod didn't,Abraham didn't and all the prophets in ur book didn't(audhulillah,Will they Go to hell?)They all called on the creator of the heaven and the earth,even jesus.Now ur saying the bible does not ask u to believe in mohammad(saw) but does it ask u to believe in jesus as god!..I can show u various places where Mohammad(saw) was prophesised in the bible,but u wouldn't know.Because that veil is still in ur eyes.All these things started when this english men took the bible,started making crosses,and painting the pictures of jesus like he was an european.Go back to the language jesus spoke(Aramaic,an acient form of hebrew) and u'll be amazed @ what u'll find out.Jesus was given revelation,but he didn't speak english,yet u call his book the bible,he didn't even know of it,all these things seem strange to his teachings,he was a preacher,yet u made a god out of him.Language changes things,n causes confusion and that's why God said in zephaniah....we shall give to mankind a pure language that they may call upon the name of the lord,we see this in no religion but Islam,60% of the people that have the whole qur'an commited to their brain can't even speak arabic,some can't even read the qur'an,yet they had committed it to their brain,this alone is a miracle of that prophecy itself,we were not brought up with arabic but call any 3yr old boy(mislim) and aks that he reads a verse in the qur'an to you,he'd read in arabic yet u do not ponder,the bible has been interpolated on various forms,Why? Because there's not 1 copy if there ever was,of a bible in hebrew or aramaic.And they say the original content is in greek,well jesus neva spoke greek.That bible wc u are holding isn't even complete.there are 7 extra books in the catholic version,What if u r missing one of Jesus's message there,Mathew was reduced to 1-3rd chapter from d original book(they claim).Its all so confusing that why God said he's not an author of confusion in the bible.Most 8tians are here to criticize(god knows ur heart,even this story/thread was not created in thruth (allahu 'alam) but May The God guide us all.quote author=jpiliya]Its obvious you are not looking at this issue the way I am seeing it if you read this you will have noted that non of you actually condemned the rest but just suleiman which was what I wanted you to see but that was not my main aim, neither neither would flogging them do, but correcting such right from time is what I want... even you too have noticed wrong practice amongst muslims.
4.etc

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2013
dareabiola98: 1.Jesus never wrote the bible in his lifetime and he never orderd any1 to but if he did,there's not a copy of what he had written then. 2.the bible contains speech and quotations of more than 80% of the bible from pple who neva met jesus,or jesus neva accreditted or askd to add to his revelations yet u believe in paul,john,mathew and all of em...did jesus ask them to join their words with his? 3.if u believe in just jesus,then u shuld tear away the torah which was given to moses,then u shuoldnt believe in anything that came before or after jesus like the world started with him.

to be honest with you,you are not making any point.
May be you should go a little bit slowly and state your point slowly!

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2013
golpen:

I will never see any other thing except the fact that the acts of suleiman and his fellow who supported in the act then have been condemned and nothing more can be done. Any how else you are seeing it is making me to believe that you are becoming bigotic.

I'm even suspecting that you are a policeman with this list of yours. "One of the wrong practices", said you, but you went on to list four. Imagine your number four is "etc"...smh.

Your accusations of the muslims mixing juju with islam is found among most of your pastors also. The funny thing is that you should only follow your pastors' teachings if you find them useful, because you never can tell if your pastor does the juju you accuse muslims doing. They have also been caught drinking that arabic portion, using that amulet et al. What I'm saying is that it is the person and that's all.

Your fellow christians have been found feasting on the dead muslims in plateau state. Isn't that much more than rejoicing over xtians' demise? (Reference available on request)

Have you been visiting this islam section constantly? Please do, to see how your fellow christian exhibit their hate, ridicule against islam, then maybe you'll have to wonder if christianity permits that.

If you say muslims tend to cover their wrongs by the doctrines of the religion, then rev. King is a perfect example for you. If when muslims' wrong is portrayed as islamic, then you'll agree with me that rev. King's act is christian.

If the bible does not teach you to desecrate other prophets even if you don't believe in them, then you'll have to tell that to your fellow xtians who hang here illegally, a perpetrate the act you condemn. Fyi, I have a fwend who believes in the qur'an, yet remains an active member of the church choir. Would you love to ask him why?
is christianity a standard for you to practice true islam? if christianity is a wrong religion why are you compareing it with islam? if (FALSE) christians practice juju and the rest is it a justification for you and muslims to behave in a similar manner? mind you am not compareing islam with christianity, christians also have their faults (in tonnes)...and here/now is NOT for comparison. suleiman and others acted in ignorance ..... many muslims today are deluded in such ignorance of the TRUE islamic teaches you can compare the ratio of ONE knowledgeable (principal) to MANY ignorant (students) what am saying is correcting these ills and many such will save people the misconceptions about islam
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by golpen(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
jpiliya:
is christianity a standard for you to practice true islam? if christianity is a wrong religion why are you compareing it with islam? if (FALSE) christians practice juju and the rest is it a justification for you and muslims to behave in a similar manner? mind you am not compareing islam with christianity, christians also have their faults (in tonnes)...and here/now is NOT for comparison. suleiman and others acted in ignorance ..... many muslims today are deluded in such ignorance of the TRUE islamic teaches you can compare the ratio of ONE knowledgeable (principal) to MANY ignorant (students) what am saying is correcting these ills and many such will save people the misconceptions about islam

I don't want to start questioning your comprehensive capacity, but I already sensed that my style may be too complex for you to understand, therefore, I'll be simple this time.

I'm definitely not comparing christianity with islam, get what I'm putting across. If you agree with me that the same thing you accuse muslims of is also 'in tonnes' in christianity, then why has only the muslim case caught your fancy that much?. That is not even where I'm heading for, but I mean when a fellow christian has a fault, you attach the fault to the christian alone. Whereas, in a muslim's case, you are fast to crest the fault as islamic. We have worst pastors and even cannibalistic christians too, but no one has ever stigmatised christianity with their faults and that is hypocrisy.

Yes suleiman and others acted in ignorance and it has been corrected, any other way round is bigotic! And in fact, nothing practical can be done, no matter how frustration grips your heart.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
every body does wrong (christian /muslim) the muslim case is not particularly (only) what am intrested in but am showing you that because
1. you are a muslim
2. the op is questioning muslims (so am I)
3. muslims (you) knowledgeable in islam should correct other (less knowledgeable) muslim. that is why am pointing to you what I think is unislamic that you are not (telling) correcting them of.
yes you said suleiman and others have been corrected, well I say the correction is either ineffective or not rightly/ completely done ( condeming their acts alone is not enough) since these ills are still in practice (especially the likes of the ones I listed) and I say again pointing out and teaching them (less knowledged muslims) will save MANY MISCONCEPTIONS about islam
you said nothing practical can be done but I say something can be done. yes if you wish to promote peace (as islam is tagged) if you wish to present islam as a religion that WILL NOT CONDONE such ills something can be done.
@golpen. how long will you continue to condem such unislamic practices? how long will you continue to apologize for the wrong of unknowledgeable people? something can be done.?

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
@dareabiola98. All the point you made about Jesus is baseless, and without foundation. you are not a Christian, and their is no way you can ever be in support of or believe the bible. you can see what i mean. their is no Christian that does not believe Jesus is God, except Jehovah witness people. they (jehovah witness) just claim to be but they are not. they are just like the muslims.

you spoke about Jesus not being God, you are saying it because that is what your Quran says. you are only speaking based on what your quran teaches. as for we, we believe in the bible. Jesus said "before Abraham, I was."

(Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it , and was glad. [57] Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? [58] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. [59] Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. John 8:56-59 KJV.)

In above passage in the bible, they wanted to stone Jesus, because He claimed to be before and above Abraham.

Jesus also said that Moses also spoke about Him. (John 5:46-47 KJV
"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. [47] But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"wink

Jesus also said that He came from above to reveal to us the father. when Philip asked Jesus, "show us the father", Jesus told him, "all these while I have been with you, you are yet to know who the father is. if you have seen me, you have seen the father."

("If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father?" John 14:7-9 KJV.)

when Jesus healed blind man in the bible, and Jesus asked if He believes on the son of God, he said show me and i will believe, and Jesus told him, it is me you, have seen Him. the man fell down and worshipped Jesus. now, Jesus never rebuked Him for worshipping Him. but Jesus accepted his worship.

("Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? [36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? [37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. [38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. [39] And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind." John 9:35-39 KJV.)

if Jesus was just ordinary prophet, He would have rebuked the man.

In the bible Jesus also forgave peoples sin.

("And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee. [3] And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth. [4] And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts? [5] For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk? [6] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house. [7] And he arose, and departed to his house." Matthew 9:2-7 KJV.)

who can forgive sin? No angel can forgive sin, no man can forgive or any being forgive sin, but God alone has power to forgive sins. The reason is because every being was created, including the angels. So no man or being has the power to do that. And that is exactly God came by Himself into the world by Jesus to come take the sins of those that believe on Him.

"And jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. [24] I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he , ye shall die in your sins." John 8:23-24 KJV)

Jesus said He is te bread that came from heaven for the world. But unfortunately, not all will believe on Him. Only for those that believes.

("They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? [31] Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. [32] Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. [33] For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. [35] And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [41] The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48] I am that bread of life. [49] Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. [50] This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. [51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. [58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever." John 6:30-33, 35-36, 41, 47-51, 58 KJV).

The above passage is also one of the many prove that Jesus had been in existence before the children of Israel came out of the land of Egypt. The Jews during the bible days hated Jesus because He claim to be the same with God and they saw Him as a Holy person without sin, because of this they killed Him. They never knew it was for the scripture to be fulfilled, that His death and resurrection might bring salvation to those that believe.

This is where I will stop for now about Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
It is not for man to be guided except God shows him the way...Just do what I asked you to do,Put God in every place u c jesus.All this stories u r narrating wasn't jesus's speech and even if it were,I wouldn't believe.I believe in the Injeel(gospel of isa(as) which God gave 2 jesus...not stories from john,or mathew...Show me 1 unequivocal statement where jesus said "I am God,Worship Me"....should a God be afraid to claim his oneness?...there should have been tons of statement where jesus claim to be God if he truly is,And there are so many places where jesus rebuked those that called him the saviour.You see,I have a lot to tell u,but writing on here,I consider it a waste of time.Read ur bible toroughly.If a place claims jesu is God,I don't doubt it,but if hundreds of places claim he isn't,then there is a problem.in the book of accts "Jesus! A man(note) approved by God.and when u read the bible very well and note jesus's speech,he states of the father as a seperate entity....tons of places and I can tell u but u seek not the truth.If I as a muslim have had people who are muslims question wether there is 1 God...My heart would have been beating faster,I wouldn't be able to sleep,until I research and find truth.But u can sleep upon that wc ir ancestors believed even though they are wrong.the bible says 'find the truth and the truth shall make u free'...it also says 'prove all things n hold to that wc is true' So u have no excuse wen u face ur creator and he asks you..who created you? And u say to him 'You' and who created in the world abundance for u' and u say 'you' and who sent Jesus(as) as a guidance for u and u reply in a soft tone 'you'...and he rounds up by asking then who did you worship and you say 'jesus'...my God is So great!!!...he wouldn't stop there,He'll ask u...who created jesus and u'll answer 'you' and he'll say onto u 'so u gave worship to that wc I have created and left me?....I ask u Mr egwu,what would u say then
peteregwu: @dareabiola98. All the point you made about Jesus is baseless, and without foundation. you are not a Christian, and their is no way you can ever be in support of or believe the bible. you can see what i mean. their is no Christian that does not believe Jesus is God, except Jehovah witness people. they (jehovah witness) just claim to be but they are not. they are just like the muslims.

you spoke about Jesus not being God, you are saying it because that is what your Quran says. you are only speaking based on what your quran teaches. as for we, we believe in the bible. Jesus said "before Abraham, I was."

(Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it , and was glad. [57] Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? [58] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. [59] Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. John 8:56-59 KJV.)

In above passage in the bible, they wanted to stone Jesus, because He claimed to be before and above Abraham.

Jesus also said that Moses also spoke about Him. (John 5:46-47 KJV
"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. [47] But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"wink

Jesus also said that He came from above to reveal to us the father. when Philip asked Jesus, "show us the father", Jesus told him, "all these while I have been with you, you are yet to know who the father is. if you have seen me, you have seen the father."

("If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father?" John 14:7-9 KJV.)

when Jesus healed blind man in the bible, and Jesus asked if He believes on the son of God, he said show me and i will believe, and Jesus told him, it is me you, have seen Him. the man fell down and worshipped Jesus. now, Jesus never rebuked Him for worshipping Him. but Jesus accepted his worship.

("Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? [36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? [37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. [38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. [39] And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind." John 9:35-39 KJV.)

if Jesus was just ordinary prophet, He would have rebuked the man.

In the bible Jesus also forgave peoples sin.

("And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee. [3] And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth. [4] And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts? [5] For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk? [6] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house. [7] And he arose, and departed to his house." Matthew 9:2-7 KJV.)

who can forgive sin? No angel can forgive sin, no man can forgive or any being forgive sin, but God alone has power to forgive sins. The reason is because every being was created, including the angels. So no man or being has the power to do that. And that is exactly God came by Himself into the world by Jesus to come take the sins of those that believe on Him.

"And jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. [24] I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he , ye shall die in your sins." John 8:23-24 KJV)

Jesus said He is te bread that came from heaven for the world. But unfortunately, not all will believe on Him. Only for those that believes.

("They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? [31] Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. [32] Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. [33] For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. [35] And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [41] The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48] I am that bread of life. [49] Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. [50] This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. [51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. [58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever." John 6:30-33, 35-36, 41, 47-51, 58 KJV).

The above passage is also one of the many prove that Jesus had been in existence before the children of Israel came out of the land of Egypt. The Jews during the bible days hated Jesus because He claim to be the same with God and they saw Him as a Holy person without sin, because of this they killed Him. They never knew it was for the scripture to be fulfilled, that His death and resurrection might bring salvation to those that believe.

This is where I will stop for now about Jesus.

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Y are we so adamant,Let everybody start to think.Our problem is that we do not think.Let evry1 be sincere..don't hold on to ur faith blindly...God had given man freewill,but Man misused it and thinks of himself as self sufficient...u can do what u please but will u not ponder upon that wc u do...The bible says 'God is not a man and god not the son of man(Numbers 23:19).In any argument or debate,2 pple cannot always be right.but each will always say something.I never go to places where pple blasphem,I tot I could correct a wrong that was why I opened this thread but what I saw was different.but for argument's sake,I'll like to add something to my precious statement: there's God,we all know there is,Accroding to Islamic beliefs,In number,God sent 124000 messangers to the surface of the earth,25 names were mentioned in the qur'an.I don't care if u believe in all of em but look @ d 1's u believe in(moses,aaron,abraham,lot,solomon etc)..These are holy people,prophets,who are guided by the inspiration of the Almighty,and when u look @ all these poeple,None of them called Jesus's name in worship,Now tell me,were they on a wrong path,None ever did..now let's move further...In the life of Jesus,he prayed,and worshipped,If he were to be God,who was he worshipping...Jesus is not God my brother,why do u want to make a mockery of God,it saddens my heart.plsssss think about it.and I'd like u to give me the response to that which I asked earlier...if u didn't get it...On the day of Reckoning...U stand before the creator and he asks u 1.who created u and u answer "you" 2. Who created in the world that which was in abundance for you..I guess u'll answer "you" 3. Who did u call in ur worship,u wouldn't lie,becos u've nt being hiding against urself..ur mouth will proclaim "jesus" 4.if god asked you again...who created Jesus...you'll answer "You" and God will say unto you why do u worship that wc I have created and turned from the creator? What would u say?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
dareabiola98: [color=#990000][/color] Y are we so adamant,Let everybody start to think.Our problem is that we do not think.Let evry1 be sincere..don't hold on to ur faith blindly...God had given man freewill,but Man misused it and thinks of himself as self sufficient...u can do what u please but will u not ponder upon that wc u do...The bible says 'God is not a man and god not the son of man(Numbers 23:19).In any argument or debate,2 pple cannot always be right.but each will always say something.I never go to places where pple blasphem,I tot I could correct a wrong that was why I opened this thread but what I saw was different.but for argument's sake,I'll like to add something to my precious statement: there's God,we all know there is,Accroding to Islamic beliefs,In number,God sent 124000 messangers to the surface of the earth,25 names were mentioned in the qur'an.I don't care if u believe in all of em but look @ d 1's u believe in(moses,aaron,abraham,lot,solomon etc)..These are holy people,prophets,who are guided by the inspiration of the Almighty,and when u look @ all these poeple,None of them called Jesus's name in worship,Now tell me,were they on a wrong path,None ever did..now let's move further...In the life of Jesus,he prayed,and worshipped,If he were to be God,who was he worshipping...Jesus is not God my brother,why do u want to make a mockery of God,it saddens my heart.plsssss think about it.and I'd like u to give me the response to that which I asked earlier...if u didn't get it...On the day of Reckoning...U stand before the creator and he asks u 1.who created u and u answer "you" 2. Who created in the world that which was in abundance for you..I guess u'll answer "you" 3. Who did u call in ur worship,u wouldn't lie,becos u've nt being hiding against urself..ur mouth will proclaim "jesus" 4.if god asked you again...who created Jesus...you'll answer "You" and God will say unto you why do u worship that wc I have created and turned from the creator? What would u say?

WHY ARE YU QUOTING THE BIBLE? YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN THEIR, SO WHAT IS THE POINT. HOW CAN YOU TEACH ME THEN? HMMMM....STRANGE I GUESS. GOD IS NOT A MAN LIKE YOU QUOTED, THATS TRUE. THE SAME OLD TESTAMENT BIBLE YOU QUOTED PROPHESIED OF A MIGHTY GOD THAT WOULD BE BORN, HOPE YOU WILL BELIEVE THAT ONE TOO?

Isaiah 9:6-8 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. [7] Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. [8] The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Isaiah 7:14 KJV
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel(God With Us).

SO WHAT DO WE SAY TO THE VERSES IN THE BIBLE ABOVE? PLS NOTE IN THAT VERSE IN ISAIAH I QUOTED, THE "SON" TO BE BORN IS CALLED "THE MIGHTY GOD." SO FRIEND, WILL U ALSO COUNTER IT...OR MAYBE I SHOULD ASK YOU WHO THAT "SON" IS?

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
dareabiola98: [color=#990000][/color] Y are we so adamant,Let everybody start to think.Our problem is that we do not think.Let evry1 be sincere..don't hold on to ur faith blindly...God had given man freewill,but Man misused it and thinks of himself as self sufficient...u can do what u please but will u not ponder upon that wc u do...The bible says 'God is not a man and god not the son of man(Numbers 23:19).In any argument or debate,2 pple cannot always be right.but each will always say something.I never go to places where pple blasphem,I tot I could correct a wrong that was why I opened this thread but what I saw was different.but for argument's sake,I'll like to add something to my precious statement: there's God,we all know there is,Accroding to Islamic beliefs,In number,God sent 124000 messangers to the surface of the earth,25 names were mentioned in the qur'an.I don't care if u believe in all of em but look @ d 1's u believe in(moses,aaron,abraham,lot,solomon etc)..These are holy people,prophets,who are guided by the inspiration of the Almighty,and when u look @ all these poeple,None of them called Jesus's name in worship,Now tell me,were they on a wrong path,None ever did..now let's move further...In the life of Jesus,he prayed,and worshipped,If he were to be God,who was he worshipping...Jesus is not God my brother,why do u want to make a mockery of God,it saddens my heart.plsssss think about it.and I'd like u to give me the response to that which I asked earlier...if u didn't get it...On the day of Reckoning...U stand before the creator and he asks u 1.who created u and u answer "you" 2. Who created in the world that which was in abundance for you..I guess u'll answer "you" 3. Who did u call in ur worship,u wouldn't lie,becos u've nt being hiding against urself..ur mouth will proclaim "jesus" 4.if god asked you again...who created Jesus...you'll answer "You" and God will say unto you why do u worship that wc I have created and turned from the creator? What would u say?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
dareabiola98: It is not for man to be guided except God shows him the way...Just do what I asked you to do,Put God in every place u c jesus.All this stories u r narrating wasn't jesus's speech and even if it were,I wouldn't believe.I believe in the Injeel(gospel of isa(as) which God gave 2 jesus...not stories from john,or mathew...Show me 1 unequivocal statement where jesus said "I am God,Worship Me"....should a God be afraid to claim his oneness?...there should have been tons of statement where jesus claim to be God if he truly is,And there are so many places where jesus rebuked those that called him the saviour.You see,I have a lot to tell u,but writing on here,I consider it a waste of time.Read ur bible toroughly.If a place claims jesu is God,I don't doubt it,but if hundreds of places claim he isn't,then there is a problem.in the book of accts "Jesus! A man(note) approved by God.and when u read the bible very well and note jesus's speech,he states of the father as a seperate entity....tons of places and I can tell u but u seek not the truth.If I as a muslim have had people who are muslims question wether there is 1 God...My heart would have been beating faster,I wouldn't be able to sleep,until I research and find truth.But u can sleep upon that wc ir ancestors believed even though they are wrong.the bible says 'find the truth and the truth shall make u free'...it also says 'prove all things n hold to that wc is true' So u have no excuse wen u face ur creator and he asks you..who created you? And u say to him 'You' and who created in the world abundance for u' and u say 'you' and who sent Jesus(as) as a guidance for u and u reply in a soft tone 'you'...and he rounds up by asking then who did you worship and you say 'jesus'...my God is So great!!!...he wouldn't stop there,He'll ask u...who created jesus and u'll answer 'you' and he'll say onto u 'so u gave worship to that wc I have created and left me?....I ask u Mr egwu,what would u say then

WELL, THE THING IS THAT IT IS NOT GOD THAT WILL JUDGE ON THE LAST DAY, IT IS THE SAME WORD OF GOD. (Matthew 25:31-34, 41, 46 KJV
"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: [32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: [33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. [34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: [41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: [46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

(John 12:46-48 KJV. "I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. [47] And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. [48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."wink

AND WHO IS THE WORD OF GOD? IT IS JESUS AND WHO IS JESUS? HE IS GOD! (John 1:1-5, 10, 14 KJV. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."wink

SO FRIEND, YOU CAN SEE IT YOURSELF, THAT IS MY BELIEVE. YOU SPEAK ACCORDING TO HUMAN SENSE, BUT GOD IS DIFFERENT, AND HE DOES NOT SPEAK LIKE HUMAN. HE IS A SPIRIT. HIS WAY IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF MAN, THAT IS WHY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND JESUS OR THE BIBLE. THE JESUS AM TALKING ABOUT IS THE ONE FROM THE LINE OF ISAAC AND NOT ISHMAEL.

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2013
U didn't answer my question.....was jesus created or not?
peteregwu:

WELL, THE THING IS THAT IT IS NOT GOD THAT WILL JUDGE ON THE LAST DAY, IT IS THE SAME WORD OF GOD. (Matthew 25:31-34, 41, 46 KJV
"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: [32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: [33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. [34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: [41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: [46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

(John 12:46-48 KJV. "I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. [47] And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. [48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."wink

AND WHO IS THE WORD OF GOD? IT IS JESUS AND WHO IS JESUS? HE IS GOD! (John 1:1-5, 10, 14 KJV. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."wink

SO FRIEND, YOU CAN SEE IT YOURSELF, THAT IS MY BELIEVE. YOU SPEAK ACCORDING TO HUMAN SENSE, BUT GOD IS DIFFERENT, AND HE DOES NOT SPEAK LIKE HUMAN. HE IS A SPIRIT. HIS WAY IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF MAN, THAT IS WHY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND JESUS OR THE BIBLE. THE JESUS AM TALKING ABOUT IS THE ONE FROM THE LINE OF ISAAC AND NOT ISHMAEL.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2013
U look @ all u qoute and u know there's a problem....its either what I quoted was wrong or what u r qouting is wrong...2 wrongs can't make a right.Now look @ ur quotes,unto us a child shall be born...he'll be called mighty God....Who was called mighty God b4 then.I don't want any qoutes,just answer my simple question..WHO WAS CALLED MIGHTY GOD B4 THE CHILD WAS BORN?.
peteregwu:

WHY ARE YU QUOTING THE BIBLE? YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN THEIR, SO WHAT IS THE POINT. HOW CAN YOU TEACH ME THEN? HMMMM....STRANGE I GUESS. GOD IS NOT A MAN LIKE YOU QUOTED, THATS TRUE. THE SAME OLD TESTAMENT BIBLE YOU QUOTED PROPHESIED OF A MIGHTY GOD THAT WOULD BE BORN, HOPE YOU WILL BELIEVE THAT ONE TOO?

Isaiah 9:6-8 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. [7] Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. [8] The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Isaiah 7:14 KJV
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel(God With Us).

SO WHAT DO WE SAY TO THE VERSES IN THE BIBLE ABOVE? PLS NOTE IN THAT VERSE IN ISAIAH I QUOTED, THE "SON" TO BE BORN IS CALLED "THE MIGHTY GOD." SO FRIEND, WILL U ALSO COUNTER IT...OR MAYBE I SHOULD ASK YOU WHO THAT "SON" IS?
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2013
So!!! Who's the father....he has no say in that wc he has created...u pple r really funny...God had been ruling the world million of years before he created jesus,Now he says oh! I'm tired,I can't be God anymore,let a boy that was breastfed,circumcised be God.Why do u make a mockery of God.If pple had written books during the time of adam. We'd have more problem than we have now.Allah say in the gloriious qur'an
peteregwu:

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2013
cheesy So!!! Who's the father....he has no say in that wc he has created...u pple r really funny...God had been ruling the world million of years before he created jesus,Now he says oh! I'm tired,I can't be God anymore,let a boy that was breastfed,circumcised be God.Why do u make a mockery of God.If pple had written books during the time of adam. We'd have more problem than we have now.Allah say in the gloriious qur'an "every kind of similitude of jesus(as) is as Adam who were created by the decree(word) of God. If jesus is God because he had no mother,Adam should be a greater God,he had no father and mother(subhanallah),God made miracles in the world,will you then take to worship that which God had used to show u of his existence.The moment u take jesus as God u'd have so much problem with the bible.God died for three days(does that make any sense to u)...Please answer my questions...u didn't answer any of em 1. Who is the father 2. Who did Abraham worship 3. Who was God before that Son which u proclaimed was born....I weep so much,because u make a mockery of God.Jesus was a man,a respected man,why do u pple turn a mortal to be God. 4. Why did he pray 1hebrew 5:7...mathew 24:24) to another god if he was God...could he not do it himself...he said "I can of my ownself do nothing"...God doent sleep but jesus slept (psalm 121:4)...God is not to be tempted by the devil but satan tempted jesus(luke 4:1-13) u might say why am I qouting the bible...u have a porpular saying that a normal person can't understand it but I guess u r filled with the spirit so explain it to me.God was circumcised(I guess u know d meaning and implication of this)..it just doesn't fit in...God!!!...when did god turn into a man...read (isiah 40:18 n 25)(jeremiah 10:6,7) psalm 89:6...all this verses passed 1 message and that is that...none can be compared with God...but u can compare jesus with men.I know u'll come up with some qoutes or say none can be compared to jesus...now tell me 1 thing jesus did that pple hadn't done or whatever happened to him that had not happened to pple b4/afta him in even greater measures.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1435265/christian-guy-marry-muslim-girl
Pls I need views n replies from islam brethren on this topic.
#tnx
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I've not gotten an answer to my question o.I have so many of them but let's start with this 1.Was jesus created or not? I don't want quotes o..yes/no
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
dareabiola98: [color=#006600][/color]I've not gotten an answer to my question o.I have so many of them but let's start with this 1.Was jesus created or not? I don't want quotes o..yes/no

JESUS WAS NOT CREATED!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2013
I won't reply....I have so many evidence but I won't show you because I know you are bias....jesus wasn't created?...Be guided..
peteregwu:

JESUS WAS NOT CREATED!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Mintayo(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2013
dareabiola98: I won't reply....I have so many evidence but I won't show you because I know you are bias....jesus wasn't created?...Be guided..

why not be honest and show us your evidence? Huh?
And i will like u to show us what Jesus which others have done today.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
God!!!! Christians....Why are u so lost!!!...u read abook that tells u,nobody can see god,that god doesn't sleep,that god is not to be tempted by the devil,that god is this and that....and u look @ all the quoted speech of Jesus and he was reffering to himself as a messanger(sent) but u pple....why? I swear if there was this much controversy on who's God and who isn't in Islam...I wouldn't even think twice but I see all of you as good pple with very confused minds,If I start stating stuff,I have stated some earlier but mr peter came with another verse,then I ask him,what abou the verse I quoted from ur scripture,Is that 1 wrong...he couldn't reply.I'd love to meet pple who seek truth,not pple who know in their minds that there's a fault in what they say,yet they proclaim.God Bless!!!
Mintayo:

why not be honest and show us your evidence? Huh?
And i will like u to show us what Jesus which others have done today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk / Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 320
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.