Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) (7074 Views)

Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition. / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 3:39am On Oct 17, 2013
dareabiola98: Jesus was the way as moses was the way for his pple and Abraham was the way and you keep on Going....I believe Jesus to be the way,Its a fundamental part of my religion.The Question now is Since I believe Him to be the way....Tell me 1 thing I'm doing wrong as A muslim.

hmmm...na so them go they lie without prove. who told you that Moses, Abraham, Elijah etc was the way. Jesus is the onky way as long as Christian belief is and the bible. it was only in the name of jesus of Jesus the desciples of Jesus prayed and we Christians are doing the same. have u ever read where people in the old testament bible prayed in the name of Abraham or any prophets in the bible. it is only in the new testament that people began to pray am preach in the name of Jesus and also doing signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.

that is a prove that Jesus is the only way to heaven and God. because the bible says, the name of Jesus is the only approved name that is able to save and deliver. through the same name the desciples performed great signs and wonders. which you can find in the Quran or in the life of Muslims. nobody can pray in the name of Mohammed and get result, rather the demons and Satan will deal worst with such a person. Satan and demons are afraid of the name of Jesus.

Acts 3:1-10 KJV
Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour . [2] And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; [3] Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. [4] And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. [5] And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. [6] Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. [7] And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. [8] And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. [9] And all the people saw him walking and praising God: [10] And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him."

can the name of Mohammed who are following do such thing done in the name of Jesus? that is a rhetorical question, you don't need to answer pls.

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by babylolaroy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
subhanallah! subhanallah! subhanallah! am so happy i found ds thread. av been on NL and av not followed a single muslim. mr lanrexlan, am happy for yu. your islam is so pronounced and....oh my!...alhamdulilah for you and me and every oda muslim on ds thread

4 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by iadewale37(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Alhamdulillah to be a muslim. This forum shouldn't be for fighting due to difference in religious view. A true muslim must believe in Jesus (Prophet Isa) before he can be called a muslim. As know in the 6 articles of faith, beleiving in the messengers is one of it which in turns negate your faith if you don't believe in him. May Allah guide us all aright. No foul languages please.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by PastorAlfa: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
I fink we all gettin sumtin wrong here
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2013
iadewale37: Alhamdulillah to be a muslim. This forum shouldn't be for fighting due to difference in religious view. A true muslim must believe in Jesus (Prophet Isa) before he can be called a muslim. As know in the 6 articles of faith, beleiving in the messengers is one of it which in turns negate your faith if you don't believe in him. May Allah guide us all aright. No foul languages please.

Amin
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by vcvibes(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]accept Jesus Christ as ur lord n savior today. D end is near
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
THISS MUSLIMS LIKE TO ARGUE MUCH ABOUT JESUS AND THE BIBLE. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR SO CALLED RELIGION. BECAUSE ISLAM IS A DEAD RELGION, MORE LIKE A GRAVE YARD. NOTHING TO SHOW, NO POWER, NO DELIVERANCE,MIRAFLE OR WHATSOEVER. HMMM..AND THEY ARE STILL TALKING.

TODAYS MORNING, ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS CHILD DIED. JUST ABOUT 5MONTHS OLD, SHE NEVER TOLD ME. IF SHE HEARD TOLD ME IN THE MORNING WHEN THE DEAD CHILD WAS STILL IN THE HOUSE, THEN I WOULD HAVE PRAYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND THE CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED. IT WAS WHEN I CAME BACK FROM CHURCH I WAS TOLD. I WAS SO FURIOUS AND ANGRY WITH THEM.

YOU CAN SEE THAT THEIR RELIGION IS HOPELESS AND WITHOUT POWER. JUST KIKE THAT, THEY BURIED THEIR THAT POOR BABY.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
peteregwu: THISS MUSLIMS LIKE TO ARGUE MUCH ABOUT JESUS AND THE BIBLE. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR SO CALLED RELIGION. BECAUSE ISLAM IS A DEAD RELGION, MORE LIKE A GRAVE YARD. NOTHING TO SHOW, NO POWER, NO DELIVERANCE,MIRAFLE OR WHATSOEVER. HMMM..AND THEY ARE STILL TALKING.

TODAYS MORNING, ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS CHILD DIED. JUST ABOUT 5MONTHS OLD, SHE NEVER TOLD ME. IF SHE HEARD TOLD ME IN THE MORNING WHEN THE DEAD CHILD WAS STILL IN THE HOUSE, THEN I WOULD HAVE PRAYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND THE CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED. IT WAS WHEN I CAME BACK FROM CHURCH I WAS TOLD. I WAS SO FURIOUS AND ANGRY WITH THEM.

YOU CAN SEE THAT THEIR RELIGION IS HOPELESS AND WITHOUT POWER. JUST KIKE THAT, THEY BURIED THEIR THAT POOR BABY.
Are you high on something? You wanna resurrect the child?Lwkmd,Let me advise you,there are many christians dying in hospitals and many in mortuaires why don't you kindly visit those places and resurrect and heal those people? We know all those tricks you christians are using,Sheik Yusuf Olatunji once debated a pastor and the pastor promised to make the lame walk.The Sheik looked for a real lame man,not those planned works and guess what the pastor was just sweating when trying to perform the so called miracle.Nothing happened,the man was never healed.No miracles happened when Bonnke came to Ibadan,a devoted christian I know went there with his disabled son and no miracle took place.So stop fooling yourselves with these planned miracles which you can't perform in hospitals for your christians brothers.....Peace
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by WHees(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
lanrexlan: Are you high on something? You wanna resurrect the child?Lwkmd,Let me advise you,there are many christians dying in hospitals and many in mortuaires why don't you kindly visit those places and resurrect and heal those people? We know all those tricks you christians are using,Sheik Yusuf Olatunji once debated a pastor and the pastor promised to make the lame walk.The Sheik looked for a real lame man,not those planned works and guess what the pastor was just sweating when trying to perform the so called miracle.Nothing happened,the man was never healed.No miracles happened when Bonnke came to Ibadan,a devoted christian I know went there with his disabled son and no miracle took place.So stop fooling yourselves with these planned miracles which you can't perform in hospitals for your christians brothers.....Peace

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v4gCbydCrAI/UmzAh2AC4sI/AAAAAAACJLU/LfcZHbl6SEE/s1600/1.png[/img]
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v4gCbydCrAI/UmzAh2AC4sI/AAAAAAACJLU/LfcZHbl6SEE/s1600/1.png[/img]
grin grin grin grin christians with funny themes in their pamphlets. No more shit!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Guys do not turn this discussion into a religious debate, the OP's question was answered on numerous occasions, now the thread is beginning to be derailed.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin angry grin
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2013
lanrexlan: Are you high on something? You wanna resurrect the child?Lwkmd,Let me advise you,there are many christians dying in hospitals and many in mortuaires why don't you kindly visit those places and resurrect and heal those people? We know all those tricks you christians are using,Sheik Yusuf Olatunji once debated a pastor and the pastor promised to make the lame walk.The Sheik looked for a real lame man,not those planned works and guess what the pastor was just sweating when trying to perform the so called miracle.Nothing happened,the man was never healed.No miracles happened when Bonnke came to Ibadan,a devoted christian I know went there with his disabled son and no miracle took place.So stop fooling yourselves with these planned miracles which you can't perform in hospitals for your christians brothers.....Peace

my friend, I am not resurrecting any child. it is God that will do it. what i said was that I would pray and not me doing the mirvale but God.

am not an unbeliever. I am believer in Christ Jesus. I am chosen. I have seen a woman whose child, and when she rushed to our church (the lords chosen church) with the dead baby, in the course of prAyer from the general overseer of the church, the child sneezed and came back to life.

so, what are you talking about? in the case of my neighbour God could have done the same thing in other for them also to believe that their is power in The lord Jesus. have you been reading some of the testimonies I have been posting here on nairaland coming out from our church. do you think am that kind of a Christian that does not know the God he is serving. the Jesus i know is tye one in the bible and alive forever, who did signs and wonders and still at work doing it. check out the testimonies at www.thelordschosenworld.org

today in fellowship, a woman who has been carrying a womb for 12yrs with a lifeless child received deliverance and the baby started kicking. am not talking about any church, am talking about the lords chosen.

my friend their is power in the lord Jesus!
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2013
peteregwu:

my friend, I am not resurrecting any child. it is God that will do it. what i said was that I would pray and not me doing the mirvale but God.

am not an unbeliever. I am believer in Christ Jesus. I am chosen. I have seen a woman whose child, and when she rushed to our church (the lords chosen church) with the dead baby, in the course of prAyer from the general overseer of the church, the child sneezed and came back to life.

so, what are you talking about? in the case of my neighbour God could have done the same thing in other for them also to believe that their is power in The lord Jesus. have you been reading some of the testimonies I have been posting here on nairaland coming out from our church. do you think am that kind of a Christian that does not know the God he is serving. the Jesus i know is tye one in the bible and alive forever, who did signs and wonders and still at work doing it. check out the testimonies at www.thelordschosenworld.org

today in fellowship, a woman who has been carrying a womb for 12yrs with a lifeless child received deliverance and the baby started kicking. am not talking about any church, am talking about the lords chosen.

Stop ranting please,we have heard you.Kindly visit mortuaires to resurrect people in christ name,you are Lord chosen member? No wonder sha.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2013
lanrexlan: Stop ranting please,we have heard you.Kindly visit mortuaires to resurrect people in christ name,you are Lord chosen member? No wonder sha.

you are full of ignorance. Jesus never visited murtuaries. you call that ranting, no it's not! it is faith in Christ Jesus. that is what your dead religion can't get and a prove that your so called Islamic god is not alive.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
peteregwu:

you are full of ignorance. Jesus never visited murtuaries. you call that ranting, no it's not! it is faith in Christ Jesus. that is what your dead religion can't get and a prove that your so called Islamic god is not alive.
Stop crying,'Jesus' visited mortuary.Eat this.
John 11:17-19 (NIV) -On his arrival,Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four days.Bethany was less than two miles from Jerusalem,and many Jews had come to Martha and Mary to comfort them in the loss of their brother..This is Lazarus already in the tomb for four days,even buried and Jesus raised him up.You should have done the same with your neighbor's child,the child was dead for few hours and you can't resurrect him,shame on you and they are many fresh dead christians in mortuaires that you can resurrect,so stop lamenting here grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by babylolaroy(f): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2013
i watched dat stuff live. sheikh yusuf's waazi. the reverend cudnt heal that lame man. he was sweating and swearing. The buffoon thinks everything dey show dem in church is real. now hez talking about lack of miracles in islam. thats because we dont av time for unrealistic shit. if a baby's dead, nothing is eva gon bring him back...let ur dead brain get dat

3 Likes

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by babylolaroy(f): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2013
peteregwu:

yuck!! i hate to say this buh you are hopeless. whaat!!?....a 12yr old pregnancy?...wia was ur church all along?. was dah wat ur fucking pastor told yu?..he lied!. i sed HE Lied. hez a mad ass. Maybe h planned wth dah woman beforehand, yu neva knew so dnt be fooled

hey and dnt hold religion for my cussing and speech, i am accountable myself!

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by peteregwu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
lanrexlan: Stop crying,'Jesus' visited mortuary.Eat this.
John 11:17-19 (NIV) -On his arrival,Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four days.Bethany was less than two miles from Jerusalem,and many Jews had come to Martha and Mary to comfort them in the loss of their brother..This is Lazarus already in the tomb for four days,even buried and Jesus raised him up.You should have done the same with your neighbor's child,the child was dead for few hours and you can't resurrect him,shame on you and they are many fresh dead christians in mortuaires that you can resurrect,so stop lamenting here grin grin

after all their were others dead, but he chose to resurrect Lazarus because Lazarus was his friend. so, my ignorant friend, thank God you quoted that Jesus resurrected Lazarus. so my Jesus can resurrected the dead. but is not what you expect me to start going to murtuaries, that will be foolishness. even peter in the bible prayed and a dead woman came baco to life. but he never because of it went to the mortuaries.

the impression is that Jesus can resurrect the dead,so long it us his will. I could remember a woman n my church that came in with hardware baby, in the course of prayer,the baby came back to life.

all these miracle can't happen in the mosque. what thdu is to ne washing their legs and feet hoping that water will wash away their sins, impossible.

this morning I went to my neighbours house whose child died. I told her why didn't you tell me in the morning that your child died immediately it happened, she said she was confused and didnt know what to do. I so much felt bad in her state of despondency. oh, how i pray that you Muslims will understand what you are missing.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
peteregwu:

after all their were others dead, but he chose to resurrect Lazarus because Lazarus was his friend. so, my ignorant friend, thank God you quoted that Jesus resurrected Lazarus. so my Jesus can resurrected the dead. but is not what you expect me to start going to murtuaries, that will be foolishness. even peter in the bible prayed and a dead woman came baco to life. but he never because of it went to the mortuaries.

the impression is that Jesus can resurrect the dead,so long it us his will. I could remember a woman n my church that came in with hardware baby, in the course of prayer,the baby came back to life.
Jesus resurrected Lazarus through God's permission and not by himself.

John 5:30 (KJV) -I can of mine own self do nothing:as I hear,I judge and my judgment is just;because I seek not mine own will,but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Is there software baby? grin grin Your neighbor's child wasn't taken to the mortuary,you ought to do it na.

all these miracle can't happen in the mosque. what thdu is to ne washing their legs and feet hoping that water will wash away their sins, impossible.
Who told this one that washing of feet wash away sins? Nowhere in the Quran does it states that ablution is for washing away of sins.Ablution is for purity and mercy from Allah(swt).Unfortunately,baptism occupies the washing away of sins.
Luke 3:3 (NIV) -He went into all the country around the Jordan,preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins..Then,'Jesus' himself was baptized in river Jordan to wash away his sins[Matthew 3:13-16].

this morning I went to my neighbours house whose child died. I told her why didn't you tell me in the morning that your child died immediately it happened,she said she was confused and didnt know what to do. I so much felt bad in her state of despondency.oh,how i pray that you Muslims will understand what you are missing.

You ought to open the grave of that child and resurrect him,and you will see his parents will accept your religion. grin
We are missing your false healing and miracles,that's brilliant.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Fussilat 41:53 -We will show them Our Signs in the universe,and in their ownselves,until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Quran) is the truth.Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?.Allah keeps showing you his signs but you are deaf,blind and dumb you will never return to the right path.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by babylolaroy(f): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
lanrexlan: Jesus resurrected Lazarus through God's permission and not by himself.

John 5:30 (KJV) -I can of mine own self do nothing:as I hear,I judge and my judgment is just;because I seek not mine own will,but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Is there software baby? grin grin Your neighbor's child wasn't taken to the mortuary,you ought to do it na.

Who told this one that washing of feet wash away sins? Nowhere in the Quran does it states that ablution is for washing away of sins.Ablution is for purity and mercy from Allah(swt).Unfortunately,baptism occupies the washing away of sins.
Luke 3:3 (NIV) -He went into all the country around the Jordan,preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins..Then,'Jesus' himself was baptized in river Jordan to wash away his sins[Matthew 3:13-16].

You ought to open the grave of that child and resurrect him,and you will see his parents will accept your religion. grin
We are missing your false healing and miracles,that's brilliant.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Fussilat 41:53 -We will show them Our Signs in the universe,and in their ownselves,until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Quran) is the truth.Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?.Allah keeps showing you his signs but you are deaf,blind and dumb you will never return to the right path.....Peace
do yu think he'll understand?...why wud yu even say peace unto him?...he shudnt be a beneficiary of it since he doesnt believe muslims send peace. i wonder weda the everyday salam alaykum is a joke to his ears
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by Fulaman198(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Can we please stop the back and forth stabs from Islam and Christianity? Let everyone be free to their own beliefs.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by lanrexlan(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
babylolaroy:
do yu think he'll understand?...why wud yu even say peace unto him?...he shudnt be a beneficiary of it since he doesnt believe muslims send peace. i wonder weda the everyday salam alaykum is a joke to his ears
I'm just following the words of Allah my sister.Allah says in the glorious Quran in
Surah Al-Furqan 25:63 -And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them,they reply back with mild words of gentleness(Peace).
They are followers of Paul,so they greet with a holy kiss. grin

Fulaman198: Can we please stop the back and forth stabs from Islam and Christianity? Let everyone be free to their own beliefs.
Ok bro,because of you I give up on him.Thanks
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by dareabiola98(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why does ur believe have to stand on a certain miracle...Miracle! Miracle!! Miracle!!!...that's all u rant about,The Almighty does whatever he wills...a person that does not even believ there's God can pray and it'll be accepted.But to know the true faith...U research,don't take ur eyes off the signs around u and pray for guidance.Verily,Allah(swt),guides whomever he wills.I pray and wish that all of you be guided.

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by abdulbinzubair: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Slm am just a new member i need a help abous this site. Oh Allah Bless d community of prophet muhammad S.W.A with d honour of d Qur'an Aameen
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by babylolaroy(f): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
abdulbinzubair@:
Slm am just a new member i need a help abous this site. Oh Allah Bless d community of prophet muhammad S.W.A with d honour of d Qur'an Aameen
wa alayka salam. Ameen to your prayers. welcome aboard. You can stick around on the islam forum by following 'islam for muslims'..we all look forward to your sweet and educating contributions inshaaAllah.
welcome again
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by IamDebola: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by emmysoftyou: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
some muslems are not as bad as you guys think,and some christians also,i ve a muslim friend{hausa},this guy is total different from the spoilers or those extremist who misunderstood islam religion verses to their own foolishness,it s so unfortunate that these perpetrators{animalistic bokoharam} hide under the excuse of carried out the activities of islam,and that increase the hatred of ISLAM in nigeria,and the BANNING OF ISLAM IN ANGOLA,wil not stop islam religion from manifesting its believe,CHRISTIAN SHOULD LEARN TO BE CONSIDERATE because the real followers of islam wil never ever be in such act as their perpetrator did,but chrirtians should try and understand that some muslim re not happy about the extremist behaviour towards the nön muslim.and you muslim should understand that some non muslim re not happy becos islam fake worshipers{extremist} has been in such evil act calling Allah sent them to destroy the non believers{infidel} and the christians saw where it s writing in your koran,this has triggard their hatred towards islam religion,so they felt some ver$es should be amend in ISLAM QURAN.. I cönsole the slain corpers that was kiled in 2010/11 by islamic boko haram,now i see where the hatred is DRAWN..
i pent up here
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by larrymoore(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
peteregwu: IF YOU ARE EXPECTING THE QURAN OR ANY OTHER BOOK TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS THEN YOU WILL BE MAKING A VERY BIG MISTAKE. THEY WILL ALL LIE ABOUT JESUS. ONLY THE BIBLE WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS AND WHO JESUS IS. THE REASON IS BECAUSE JESUS SPOKE ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE BIBLE AND OTHER PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE SPOKE ABOUT HIM TOO, RECOGNISING AS THE ONLY MESSIAH AND GOD. THE BIBLE SPOKE OF JESUS AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND NO ONE ELSE. NO PROPHET IN THE BIBLE CALLED HIMSELF AS THE MESSIAH, AND PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE ARE NEVER SEEN AS A MESSIAH, AND THEY NEVER REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MESSIAH, ONLY JESUS DID.

GOD HAS A NAME. THE NAME 'GOD' IS JUST A POSITION. JUST LIKE WE HAVE FATHER, MOTHER, PRESIDENT, GOVERNOR, SENATOR, DADDY, MUMMY, PASTOR, ETC THEY ALL ARE POSITIONS. BUT EVERY BEING HAS A NAME, EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN HAS A NME TO INDENTIFY THEM. JUST LIKE WE HAVE ANGEL GABRIEL, MICHAEL, RAFAEL ETC. THE SAME WAY MY OWN BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND MOTHER HAS A NAME. GOD ALSO HAS A NAME AND THAT NAME STANDS OUT IN HEAVEN, EARTH, BENEATH THE EARTH, THE SEAS AND OCEANS ETC AND THAT NAME IS JESUS!!!

WHEN THAT NAME IS MENTIONED, EVERY KNEE BOWS AND THEY TREMBLE IN HEAVEN, EARTH AND EVEN IN THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS ETC. SATAN TREMBLES, DEMONS TREMBLE EVEN THE NATIVE DOCTORS (BABALAWO) HATE THAT NAME.

Philippians 2:10 KJV
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

JESUS CREATED THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT SEEN AND UNSEEN.

John 1:3-4, 10 KJV
"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

LET ME JUST STOP HERE. BUT I HAVE SO MANY PROVE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND SAVIOUR!

Please only in the Bible Jesus spoke for himself and not in quran or other books. Remember, a man can only speak of himself better than any other person.
so u referred jesus the same as God? In fact, u are a full time ignorant, a deluded follow follow.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by disloman(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
dareabiola98: Mr Tayo,I'm sorry if my words caused any harm...but I'm no teachimg you the bible,Rather I'm qouting it that u explain it to me,how could I teach the bible,when I have not so much knowledge...To me,according to what I've read of the bilble..JESUS IS NOT GOD!!!...and I've butressed my view with verses from my previous quote...sice u have knowledge it.please I'd like to ask 1 thing of you,what do u see/know JESUS TO BE?
U r a big foo.l.
Re: Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) by kaybyte: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2013
peteregwu: IF YOU ARE EXPECTING THE QURAN OR ANY OTHER BOOK TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS THEN YOU WILL BE MAKING A VERY BIG MISTAKE. THEY WILL ALL LIE ABOUT JESUS. ONLY THE BIBLE WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS AND WHO JESUS IS. THE REASON IS BECAUSE JESUS SPOKE ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE BIBLE AND OTHER PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE SPOKE ABOUT HIM TOO, RECOGNISING AS THE ONLY MESSIAH AND GOD. THE BIBLE SPOKE OF JESUS AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND NO ONE ELSE. NO PROPHET IN THE BIBLE CALLED HIMSELF AS THE MESSIAH, AND PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE ARE NEVER SEEN AS A MESSIAH, AND THEY NEVER REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MESSIAH, ONLY JESUS DID.

GOD HAS A NAME. THE NAME 'GOD' IS JUST A POSITION. JUST LIKE WE HAVE FATHER, MOTHER, PRESIDENT, GOVERNOR, SENATOR, DADDY, MUMMY, PASTOR, ETC THEY ALL ARE POSITIONS. BUT EVERY BEING HAS A NAME, EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN HAS A NME TO INDENTIFY THEM. JUST LIKE WE HAVE ANGEL GABRIEL, MICHAEL, RAFAEL ETC. THE SAME WAY MY OWN BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND MOTHER HAS A NAME. GOD ALSO HAS A NAME AND THAT NAME STANDS OUT IN HEAVEN, EARTH, BENEATH THE EARTH, THE SEAS AND OCEANS ETC AND THAT NAME IS JESUS!!!

WHEN THAT NAME IS MENTIONED, EVERY KNEE BOWS AND THEY TREMBLE IN HEAVEN, EARTH AND EVEN IN THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS ETC. SATAN TREMBLES, DEMONS TREMBLE EVEN THE NATIVE DOCTORS (BABALAWO) HATE THAT NAME.

Philippians 2:10 KJV
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

JESUS CREATED THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT SEEN AND UNSEEN.

John 1:3-4, 10 KJV
"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

LET ME JUST STOP HERE. BUT I HAVE SO MANY PROVE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND SAVIOUR!

Please only in the Bible Jesus spoke for himself and not in quran or other books. Remember, a man can only speak of himself better than any other person.
why didnt the jewish king and the army that captured jesus trembled or went on their knees and they went ahead and crucified him, according to your bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.