Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741203 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Royal Roy:

Not married or engaged to anyone but I will aTtempt this question!!

Well, I didn't think my looks mattered to them. Most of the time it has to do with my swagger, confidence & humour that gets them attracted!!
So, yea, they would have picked me over any better looking guy!

I think my ability to sustain a good constructive conversation, making them laugh & still flirting loosely while at it.
Think am good at convincing people anyway.....my special gift. grin

hmmmmmmmmn! that is interesting. Is your pocket full in addition to the swags? abi they are taking the swag and not minding the cash??
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kingauthur:

If u read my introduction u should know my own answer.
My husband did not marry me because of my look far be it.
Ye§ternite when I saw this question I asked him again and he said what I saw in u is more than outward beauty.
Funnily I never dated ordinary looking guys when I was single, if u are not extremely handsome I can't date u and they were always very devoted to me

wow! I like this.

But the interesting side to it is, you would only go for the handsome ones.How handsome though? I cannot make compromise with the looks either wink

There must be a lot to you sha o. Are you like, really reallly nice and patient?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
bellong:

If beauty and handsomeness was her only criterion, she would have never looked at me twice...... I do not have that striking face to wow a lady.... She saw far beyond temporary measures...

This is an ambiguous question... She said I fit in perfectly to what she wants in a man and from life.

Wow. Not everyone is superficial after all.

But being good enough to make all her criteria goes beyond what only looks can provide.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

Beauty and smiles attracted him first, before my inner beauty in terms of intelligence, humor etc.

No. 2, hips don't lie, independence, my kind of work too. Mostly works with male and everyone wanted to be the guy tongue true story lipsrsealed

wowwoowow.

what is the secret of the chilliness?

and I am serious wink cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
This thread is so sweet it borders on the saccharin. undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
afrobaby: @Ama, welcome to the fun room, this is where it is really happening, lolz. I love amarula too, its my sleeping drink, and hubby, menh, he loves it so much.
Don't be sad about being single cause your time will come i remember when one of my siblings asked when I was gonna bring a man home, you are not getting younger u know, you know my response, I told her frankly, the masquarade that dances first becomes a spectator when others are dancing, life na turn by turn.
And to your job, my dear, we are in the same shoe, there are often time I just feel like slapping my boss or even resigning, but what can we do, it is a temporal thing.
All this single eligible and capable guys wey dey one nairaland still dey testrun or na test drive, abeg, eligible ladies dey look for una, personally, I have 3 friends who are waiting for una kind self, cool

@deaols,
Hubby says what got him to say this girl must not go, was my beauty and confidence. Then he would add, my chelsea and arsenal are a thing to behold and possess, lolz.
Then we got closer as friends, he saw that I was so real and natural, wifely, motherly etc, my head go just dey swell,

ok.

but there is no secret to the chelsea and arsenal part. would have asked to know how.

really refreshing. But how did you show the wifely part? cook for him, take care of him? how?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Royal Roy..gracias for the applause....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Royal Roy:

And I really appreciate that you & your fiance have found true love in a country filled with many bigots & lack of trust for each other's tribe!
All the best!!
RR,mind yaself o!
Who told u we r filled with bigots?
Kpachara anya gi dia!

Nijiria(happy pple,happy nation)!
One nijiria walahi!

Eemmn, Ngozika, nnooo nwanyi oma.
Ada eji eje mba.
Ya gaziere gi!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ngokafor:

...ermm would have loved to talk more about the inner beauty but since you've struck that out, then I guess I'll make do with the physical....I wouldn't classify myself as beautiful as such cos that sounds so vain,but I know I can be easy on the eyes wink...would he have chosen me if he didn't find me attractive??...maybe and maybe not I don't really know[b].According to him,he knows enough about women to know that as much as the outer beauty is what attracts a man at first, the inner one is what will keep him...his words not mine!! grin[/b]

In my opinion,judging and accepting anyone based on their outward appearance alone is so shallow cos no one can help how they look to a large extent...I have met quite a number of 'fine' people who I couldn't stand subsequently undecided.....with a little bit of cash and self-confidence the regular 'unattractive' person can be made beautiful.

...on the other hand,no amount of money can change or polish an obnoxious character...they become worse sef with more money.

This your last part sha o grin makes much sense.

But erm, I think the bold is it with most people anyway. Beauty brings the attraction and then, they get to see more of each other.

Need I say it that the better Nigeria becomes more real with people like you.Good to see it really is happening.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
RR,mind yaself o!
Who told u we r filled with bigots?
Kpachara anya gi dia!

Nijiria(happy pple,happy nation)!
One nijiria walahi!

Eemmn, Ngozika, nnooo nwanyi oma.
Ada eji eje mba.
Ya gaziere gi!
Lol!!!...dalu nwannem,otito gi asogbugom...idi too much my dear,ya gaziri kwa gi too..cheers!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks to everyone for sharing their story. You made my days grin cheesy smiley

kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
deols:

This your last part sha o grin makes much sense.

But erm, I think the bold is it with most people anyway. Beauty brings the attraction and then, they get to see more of each other.

Need I say it that the better Nigeria becomes more real with people like you.Good to see it really is happening.
...yeah i know that beauty at first sight counts a lot for most people (especially men)...but for me personality trumps beauty anyday...i guess thats just me. ....i appreciate your last comments about me thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
deols: Thanks to everyone for sharing their story. You made my days grin cheesy smiley

kiss kiss

If not for your profile on NL, I would have concluded you were Aisha.

How are you dearie?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Awww Nice thread.Can I still do intro or have you people moved on? grin.Ok let me try

My username is a mixture of a shortened form of my name (my name has about 5 short forms smiley good ole yoruba names) and my surname.

I live in the UK though thorougly born and bred lagosian.Not just born and bred but a real omo eko (yes lagos does have indigenous people).I am married to the man for ME and we have two beautiful kids.I am aspiring for sooo much more in my life as I believe God expects so much more from me BUT everyday I try to stop and thank God for where I am coming from, where I am and where I am going to.I am the first child of my parents and alot of my friends and my siblings believe that has alot of bearing on my character and disposition to life (I dont think so though).

I generally tend not to take myself too seriously (this does not mean I dont take life serious) but it just means that I see life a little less rigidly than alot of people do.I love music, documentaries, and generally spending time with my loved ones.

So that's as much as of a summary I can tell of myself grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nashville is the Capital of Tennessee USA - a city that has somehow shaped my life. I have lived (yes lived) in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Abuja, Gombe, Nashville, New York, New Jersey, London and Hertfordshire. I am married to a wonderful woman and we have two kids. We carry Nigerian, US and British passports. lol.

Truth is that I am overly educated by Nigerian standards so I can be an efico even though I am very sociable and knowledgeable (I think). I am an ardent sports lover - I have been to all the major stadia across the UK to watch football matches and I can talk politics/business forever. I consider myself a detribalized Nigerian as I have never been to my state of origin so I see no point claiming a state I have never been to.

Growing up, I just wanted to eat more dodo, but now okro soup is my favourite. Ok enough!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kingauthur: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2013
deols:

wow! I like this.

But the interesting side to it is, you would only go for the handsome ones.How handsome though? I cannot make compromise with the looks either wink

There must be a lot to you sha o. Are you like, really reallly nice and patient?

@deols u will not believe this I go for extremely handsome guys coz then I was thinking of my future children I always tell my friends that 'mi o da mi o gbodo je nkan tio da'.
But once I am into any relationship I position myself (by the help of God) in such a way that my partner sees me as a gem someone he will be proud of and will not want to loose.

For now I tried to be really nice (u can pls everybody) because they say iwalewa beauty can be vain a times
One thing I am very sure of is that my husband is devoted to me grin
deols:

wow! I like this.

@deols u will not believe this I go for extremely handsome guys coz then I was thinking of my future children I always tell my friends that 'mi o da mi o gbodo je nkan tio da'.
But once I am into any relationship I position myself (by the help of God) in such a way that my partner sees me as a gem someone he will be proud of and will not want to loose.

For now I tried to be really nice (u can pls everybody) because they say iwalewa beauty can be vain a times
One thing I am very sure of is that my husband is devoted to me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kingauthur: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2013
I like this thread and the funny part to me is that this is the only thread I have talked more on NL.
The thing wey come fex me be say I enter this interesting chat room with Abbey2sam and Gaggi and we are not personally welcome by the chief host.
So the chief host give us our right (warm welcome) or I will sue u for denial of human left oh sorri human right
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2013
Kingauthur: I like this thread and the funny part to me is that this is the only thread I have talked more on NL.
The thing wey come fex me be say I enter this interesting chat room with Abbey2sam and Gaggi and we are not personally welcome by the chief host.
So the chief host give us our right (warm welcome) or I will sue u for denial of human left oh sorri human right

Delectable Madam Kingauthur, you are highly welcome!!

Your welcome package is being delayed, we are seriously looking for "mai kaya" to help us offload it........kind regards!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2013
damiso: Awww Nice thread.Can I still do intro or have you people moved on? grin.Ok let me try

My username is a mixture of a shortened form of my name (my name has about 5 short forms smiley good ole yoruba names) and my surname.
.I am the first child of my parents and alot of my friends and my siblings believe that has alot of bearing on my character and disposition to life (I dont think so though).

So that's as much as of a summary I can tell of myself grin

Welcome Mrs Damiso!!

Your contributions on family nairaland are appreciated!!

First born ladies to me are a blessing to most families!!
Most are responsible, loyal to the family & avhieve greater heights than a male first born!! (my opinion).

Wishing u a "cold free winter"!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Nashville:
I consider myself a detribalized Nigerian as I have never been to my state of origin so I see no point claiming a state I have never been to.

Growing up, I just wanted to eat more dodo, but now okro soup is my favourite. Ok enough!

Multi-national Nashville, welcome to the fun-room!!
I guess you must be a mobile atlas!

But how come you travelled so much all around but kept skipping your state?

Waitress, Seven bunches of plantain for this man, add okro soup for him by the side with 5 pieces of Brokoto!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2013
Abbey2sam: I like all the comment I saw on this tread.....
So I said lemme add my own autobiography...lol

My name is Abiodun samuel but I prefer Abbey
Which I believed has explained my user name
I'm a single guy still mingling and always ready to socialize, I dream of a happy family...

I like indoor games like table tennis and I also enjoy playing scrabble....

I'm a very reserved person, don't talk a lot,
Especially if I'm not use to somebody and I respect people space,

God bless y'all

Welcome Monsieur Abbey!!

Hope u have been keeping yourself busy while waiting for your call-up?
Scrabble is a good mind game, I used to be a local champion back when I was addicted to it. grin

Will the on-going ASUU strike be a hindrance to your service year?

Anyone with a useful part time job should please contact Abbey here!!

Wish you a great day!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kingauthur: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Royal Roy:

Delectable Madam Kingauthur, you are highly welcome!!

Your welcome package is being delayed, we are seriously looking for "mai kaya" to help us offload it........kind regards!!!

Thank u Chief host Royal or Royal Chief host I feel honoured can I order for my drink or u will send me the best wine in the house
I hope that u can see that this great work is too much for u. That is why God says 'two are better than one because they have reward for their labour' so try to get a co-host for urself.
Pls don't forget my drink.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kingauthur: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Royal Roy:

Welcome Monsieur Abbey!!

Hope u have been keeping yourself busy while waiting for your call-up?
Scrabble is a good mind game, I used to be a local champion back when I was addicted to it. grin

Will the on-going ASUU strike be a hindrance to your service year?

Anyone with a useful part time job should please contact Abbey here!!

Wish you a great day!

It depend on the area where he lives and his preference some of this coaching centre for JAMB GCE SSCE etc are always looking for fresh graduate and it is on part time basis and u can as well opt out at anytime he can try them (are you sure he is really interested in working)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by afrobaby(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
deols:

ok.

but there is no secret to the chelsea and arsenal part. would have asked to know how.

really refreshing. But how did you show the wifely part? cook for him, take care of him? how?

Lolz, My dear, no secret o, na God's gift.

To categorically pin point something, I can't. Most times he says the way I handled his finances, his social needs, relate with him in the midst of people shows I am needed in his present and future life. Any lady who knows nothing more than take me out, buy this for me, this is what is in vogue, most guys do not like them. Yes, they wanna spoil and take care of your needs, but they prefer someone who will make their financial status more stable and robust.

But above all, u just need to be naturally and love him the way you love yourself.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Royal Roy:

Welcome Mrs Damiso!!

Most are responsible, loyal to the family & avhieve greater heights than a male first born!! (my opinion).

Amen o although we know that aint gonna ever happen grin grin grin.Ecclesiastes says there is a time and season for everything so we wey enjoy summer make we brace up for winter grin grin.Not looking forward to it though and its not even the cold but the fact that everywhere is grey and depressing.On the bright side though my birthday and Christmas are in Winter so yay (these days though Christmas sef is becoming a chore).

Amen as well to the blessing bit.My prayer is not to blessed per se but for God to make me a blessing.
Royal roy you have a way with words sha, ehn those girls are in trouble grin grin grin Your toasting no go get part 2.You remind of one my friends in University.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Royal Roy:

Welcome Mrs Damiso!!

Amen o although we know that aint gonna ever happen grin grin grin.Ecclesiastes says there is a time and season for everything so we wey enjoy summer make we brace up for winter grin grin.Not looking forward to it though and its not even the cold but the fact that everywhere is grey and depressing.On the bright side though my birthday and Christmas are in Winter so yay (these days though Christmas sef is becoming a chore embarassed)

Amen as well to the blessing bit.My prayer is not to blessed per se but for God to make me a blessing.

Royal roy you have a way with words sha, ehn those girls are in trouble grin grin grin Your toasting no go get part 2.You remind of one my friends in University.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
damiso:

Truely said Damiso, I only look forward to winter just cos of Xmas. Now that Xmas is becoming a chore, I feel more inclined going to Naija, u know now, all the owambe, all the "I better pass my neighbours" attitude.....could make one miss Naija during xmas!!

I guess some people are just "endowed" hmmm....with words!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
afrobaby:

Any lady who knows nothing more than take me out, buy this for me, this is what is in vogue, most guys do not like them

Truly said!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
bukatyne:

If not for your profile on NL, I would have concluded you were Aisha.

How are you dearie?

and what differentiates me from Aisha?

I am kuku fine o. How are you too?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Royal Roy:

Multi-national Nashville, welcome to the fun-room!!
I guess you must be a mobile atlas!

But how come you travelled so much all around but kept skipping your state?

Waitress, Seven bunches of plantain for this man, add okro soup for him by the side with 5 pieces of Brokoto!

dodo with Okro? hian!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kingauthur:

One thing I am very sure of is that my husband is devoted to me grin

One thing I am very sure of is that my husband is devoted to me

I like that part. Beauty fades anyway. This stays. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
afrobaby:

To categorically pin point something, I can't. Most times he says the way I handled his finances, his social needs, relate with him in the midst of people shows I am needed in his present and future life. Any lady who knows nothing more than take me out, buy this for me, this is what is in vogue, most guys do not like them. Yes, they wanna spoil and take care of your needs, but they prefer someone who will make their financial status more stable and robust.

But above all, u just need to be naturally and love him the way you love yourself.

the red fonts say red flag.

and the last is just classic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.