Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (21123 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i hear the aborigines are mostly drunks in winnipeg. help them out if you can. their land got stolen by the white man. thats why they are still depressed and get drunk all the time. the white man has bleeped them up so bad wink

Who is giving you Winnipeg gist?? -_____-

i`ve always wanted to but thy are all in downtown or Upnorth....Government idea to put them there...

I always want to cry when i see them.... cry I`d try and see what i can do
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Dayum... Those lucky men embarassed....
That is on heck of a refining process if you ask me....

Lemme just start gyming now, to PREPARÉ the legs and mind......

Do you...do you know all these bible verses by heart??
yup i know them by heart. yeah better start gyming lmaooooooooooooooooo. but there is a chance you may be part of the elect. the reason why the one third have to go through that is because they were lukewarm. or slightly cold. so instead of destroying them all with the two thirds they will be forcefully refined harshly. and the reason the one third are needed is because you cant form a kingdom with only 144,000 people. so those one third are just fillers. so the payment for not getting destroyed is this harsh refinement. they will waka through desert with no water to drink sef for 1 year grin grin grin grin grin or something as harsh as that
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

i`ve always wanted to but thy are all in downtown or Upnorth....Government idea to put them there...

i had a girlfriend once from winnipeg. i was supposed to go out there to meet her but i chickened out. so i know a lot about winnipeg in fact in winnipeg i also know a bunch of black hebrew israelite prophets. can you go on youtube ? i will get their page if you can
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

may be you know these 2 guys in winnipeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTzVyEtzOLA
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: yup i know them by heart. yeah better start gyming lmaooooooooooooooooo. but there is a chance you may be part of the elect. the reason why the one third have to go through that is because they were lukewarm. or slightly cold. so instead of destroying them all with the two thirds they will be forcefully refined harshly. and the reason the one third are needed is because you cant form a kingdom with only 144,000 people. so those one third are just fillers. so the payment for not getting destroyed is this harsh refinement. they will waka through desert with no water to drink sef for 1 year grin grin grin grin grin or something as harsh as that

You try sha. I only know Genesis 1:1 and john 3:16 and psalm 23... grin

grin grin wait, i thought the elect were only men, as per description in the bible... right??

God says the lukewarm will be spewed out of his mouth... is that what he means by refining?? i tot that meant unavioidable destruction??

No water for a year means death, except God will at least protect them in da procezz. grin grin grin Eeyah for those guys embarassed grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: i had a girlfriend once from winnipeg. i was supposed to go out there to meet her but i chickened out. so i know a lot about winnipeg in fact in winnipeg i also know a bunch of black hebrew israelite prophets. can you go on youtube ? i will get their page if you can

loooooooooooooool. Chickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen..... grin grin grin grin

So they exist?? shocked Black Hebrew israelite prophets?? this is the first time i`m hearing this shocked shocked
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: i had a girlfriend once from winnipeg. i was supposed to go out there to meet her but i chickened out. so i know a lot about winnipeg in fact in winnipeg i also know a bunch of black hebrew israelite prophets. can you go on youtube ? i will get their page if you can

sure i can go on youtube. I`m using a lappy
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: well i know they spent 40 days in between just getting purged. so it must have taken maybe 50 to 100 days. thats a guess
Getting purged? Did they have diarreah or sumfin? Phew!! The wilderness musta stunk those forty days! cheesy grin tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: streets of winnipeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwYxsIGIBIM

why are they preaching on the streets?? do you do that??
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Getting purged? Did they have diarreah or sumfin? Phew!! The wilderness musta stunk those forty days! cheesy grin tongue

Ishi oh!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will not keeee somebody mehn! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

It might be winter... MIGHT. (No prophecy here).

That`s going to be a terrible moment, people will be wishing to die sad

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You try sha. I only know Genesis 1:1 and john 3:16 and psalm 23... grin

grin grin wait, i thought the elect were only men, as per description in the bible... right??

God says the lukewarm will be spewed out of his mouth... is that what he means by refining?? i tot that meant unavioidable destruction??

No water for a year means death, except God will at least protect them in da procezz. grin grin grin Eeyah for those guys embarassed grin
yeah i was like you a year and a half ago. i did not know one single scripture lol. you know, about the elect being men, you know the bible sometimes lumps men and women as men. and there are certain women in the apocrypha and the bible who were strong women of virtue. i dont see those women being part of the one thirds which makes me believe the 144,000 men could be a cover word for both men and women of israel. cuz israel both male and female are called 'man' while the other nations are called beasts.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

loooooooooooooool. Chickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen..... grin grin grin grin

So they exist?? shocked Black Hebrew israelite prophets?? this is the first time i`m hearing this shocked shocked
oh yeah those guys are in winnipeg. prophets. israel is rising and waking up all over the world. lol i aint trying to go to no canadian town that i had never heard of back then so i fashi the relationship lol. i aint trynta get lynched by white dudes in a white town ( or at least i thought it was back then )
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
you and mr grace finna get purged in that wilderness if he keep preaching that grace doctrine grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i was like you a year and a half ago. i did not know one single scripture lol. you know, about the elect being men, you know the bible sometimes lumps men and women as men. and there are certain women in the apocrypha and the bible who were strong women of virtue. i dont see those women being part of the one thirds which makes me believe the 144,000 men could be a cover word for both men and women of israel. cuz israel both male and female are called 'man' while the other nations are called beasts.

Lool, you worse pass me. grin
grin grin grin. Yeah, i was thinking about that cool. So the thing is, if God calls me then I will go cool (as per elect thingy) cool.
I have not read the apocrypha yet, but i have it though (1611 and 1769), and I will find time to read it all cool. So possibly, it is men and women cool who are part of the elect
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

MostHigh, are we supposed to observe the sabbath dayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PTzVyEtzOLA
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

The peace has already been spoken for the elect, and they have possessed it.

You want his kingdom to come but you don't want the Armageddon to happen smiley

You are truly mixed up.

Im back bro.

What fvcking kingdom are you ranting here?

#Boyish slave
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
meaning of purge >>>>> psalms 10 vs 15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none. <<<seeking out your evil till their is none left. thats purge. you are not entering the kingdom with evil still logged into your spirit. you ave to pay for it all in the desert. you have to be purged off all your evil till none is found. then you can come into the kingdom. purged in affliction. intense purging. maybe not eating for one whole year in the wilderness but God will keep your spirit in you so that you dont die. but the pain will be intense, maybe you will only eat stale bread for one year ? manna lmaooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah those guys are in winnipeg. prophets. israel is rising and waking up all over the world. lol i aint trying to go to no canadian town that i had never heard of back then so i fashi the relationship lol. i aint trynta get lynched by white dudes in a white town ( or at least i thought it was back then )

WOW!! like its happening so fast... this gentile era is really ending big time shocked. thank God for that grin

Loooool.... It wasn`t as bad as Toronto or maybe Quebec but America was still the babanla of lynching sha lipsrsealed

Fear fear + Chicken + Crazy Man = grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

U can't quote a book you don't believe in to validate your point Mr. Folykaze. wink

U really need to take a chill pill.

Why are you trolling me woman? I beg you once?

Unfortunately.....your master was hit with Iron rod and he cant counter it. Even it a shame you read it but cant counter it. Now of you here.....

Erm..... I see the reason why women flock around church....marry pastor through fear and got molested like walter by prophet Okotie like. Obadiah captured you with fear.......call when when it turn to baby.

Tomorrow abeg......I need to shake bumbum and get hot body for new week. Cheers
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lool, you worse pass me. grin
grin grin grin. Yeah, i was thinking about that cool. So the thing is, if God calls me then I will go cool (as per elect thingy) cool.
I have not read the apocrypha yet, but i have it though (1611 and 1769), and I will find time to read it all cool. So possibly, it is men and women cool who are part of the elect
yup. you may be. you sound very sincere and eager. and you said everything i say you already understand. one thing to note is the elect have all this knowledge in them already from previous lives. it just has to be brought to their remembrance. so if everything i tell you sounds familiar ? its a very good chance you are an elect wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

why are they preaching on the streets?? do you do that??
nope i dont preach on the streets lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

WOW!! like its happening so fast... this gentile era is really ending big time shocked. thank God for that grin

Loooool.... It wasn`t as bad as Toronto or maybe Quebec but America was still the babanla of lynching sha lipsrsealed

Fear fear + Chicken + Crazy Man = grin grin grin
dayummmmmm you are even starting to sound like the elect shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: yup. you may be. you sound very sincere and eager. and you said everything i say you already understand. one thing to note is the elect have all this knowledge in them already from previous lives. it just has to be brought to their remembrance. so if everything i tell you sounds familiar ? its a very good chance you are an elect wink

MAYBE MAYBE NOT... It is not a good thing to receive this kind of ela, holy ela grin grin grin.

Yeah, everything you say, i understand it very well (thats why i cant ask questions- very embarrassing)despite the fact i have been researching on wrong things.
Like lemme give you an example why i said sosadPele for I love to write too much)

On my struggle to find God, My friend showed me Genesis 1:3 and Genesis 1:15-16. So out of confusion I went to pick the bible to read chapter 2, that your explanation about how the world did not start with just one guy? I was explaining it to myself before i heard it from you, i still made the mistake of Adam being one man (that still wasnt sounding right to me). Then I continued reading and something kept telling me, what your mind is seein face vale sint right, there is something deeper within,(it was annoying me that the answer wasnt arranged in my head...like it was coming but it didnt have foundation).... then the following day i saw your writings.

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: nope i dont preach on the streets lol

LOOL i for fear grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

MAYBE MAYBE NOT... It is not a good thing to receive this kind of ela, holy ela grin grin grin.

Yeah, everything you say, i understand it very well (thats why i cant ask questions- very embarrassing)despite the fact i have been researching on wrong things.
Like lemme give you an example why i said sosadPele for I love to write too much)

On my struggle to find God, My friend showed me Genesis 1:3 and Genesis 1:15-16. So out of confusion I went to pick the bible to read chapter 2, that your explanation about how the world did not start with just one guy? I was explaining it to myself before i heard it from you, i still made the mistake of Adam being one man (that still wasnt sounding right to me). Then I continued reading and something kept telling me, what your mind is seein face vale sint right, there is something deeper within,(it was annoying me that the answer wasnt arranged in my head...like it was coming but it didnt have foundation).... then the following day i saw your writings.

WOW PRAISE YHWH FOR DIRECTING YOUR PATH >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777:
maybe not eating for one whole year in the wilderness but God will keep your spirit in you so that you dont die. but the pain will be intense, maybe you will only eat stale bread for one year ? manna lmaooooo
Now that's just plain nasty! sad

*pukes*

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: dayummmmmm you are even starting to sound like the elect shocked cheesy

grin grin grin grin I pray oh

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:

*pukes*
lmao. its either that or nukes. >>>> zechariah 14 vs 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: WOW PRAISE YHWH FOR DIRECTING YOUR PATH >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

PRAISE YHWH for seeing me through
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:

*pukes*

LOOOOL.... grin grin

you are puking on the Rabbi`s wall grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.