Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7581 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Crown Prince: I am trying to discover that one thing that makes me unique and intimidating here on this section.

Your age. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
sexkillz: Your age. lipsrsealed
Hahahahahaha.

Sexkillz, you are simply a toddler
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
sexkillz: Your age. lipsrsealed
You leave the guy na,if he commit suicide,na ur hand and ogugua hand e dey oo!

cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Who are this mz mariah and Miz Emarald? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
present sir.i A̶̲̥̅♏ here just observin.i A̶̲̥̅♏ also new here oo
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
mz mariah: present sir.i A̶̲̥̅♏ here just observin.i A̶̲̥̅♏ also new here oo
Observe wellgrin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Crown Prince:
Observe wellgrin
hmmmm
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Welcome to Nairaland, a microcosm of Nigeria!

Keep observing o. that will do you more good than talk... Hope you dey see wetin dey happen here?

mz mariah: present sir.i A̶̲̥̅♏ here just observin.i A̶̲̥̅♏ also new here oo
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Welcome to Nairaland, a microcosm of Nigeria!

Keep observing o. that will do you more good than talk... Hope you dey see wetin dey happen here?yes o i dey see as e dey go

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Crown Prince:
Dollar don rise. Peasants with their bad bargaining mouth everywhere
But why are you here dreaming things up?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
But why are you here dreaming things up?
angry
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
smh kids undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Fussbot: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
lwkm......rotfl

wahlai i dey feel u crown prince .....u just dey give evwibodi in size
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince:
I am very very less than 35.
I have accomplished everything a man need in life except my own family.
Nairaland keeps me company for now and must give way when my wife moves in.

Where did I claim I chased idowogbo away or just a figment of imagination you harbour?
34 and half? grin No difference na
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
34 and half? grin No difference na
The truth is that a lot of them jesters might not get to 40.

With the prevalent rate of life threatening sicknesses and other unfortunate occurrence/ circumstances it is not even easy attaining the 2 score age in this generation
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince:
The truth is that a lot of them jesters might not get to 40.

With the prevalent rate of life threatening sicknesses and other unfortunate occurrence/ circumstances it is not even easy attaining the 2 score age in this generation
Bro, you are deviating
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Andyblaze: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2013
Chai una dey make me dey pity one person...umm where's my wife mondicheeks
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by canalily(m): 1:53am On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88: Grapevine ko, rose bush ni. Keep hearing. Agadi.

No, being 40+ is no crime. Just that I'd expect an agadi to be proud for achievements like saving his company money or his child doing well on exams. Instead you've been taking credit for allegedly chasing idowuogbo from Nairaland. Pat yourself on the back biko.
grin lol! U don carry enter 18 ! !! Come, na who be Agadi? Is it nt that same oyibo that said "life begins at 40"? undecidedhuhm??
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince: I am very very less than 35.
I have accomplished everything a man need in life except my own family.
Nairaland keeps me company for now and must give way when my wife moves in.

Where did I claim I chased idowogbo away or just a figment of imagination you harbour?

Maybe I confused you with .25calibre. I can't keep track of idowu's enemies. My apologies.

You're chasing shadows a married woman, so keep delaying your future children.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2013
canalily: grin lol! U don carry enter 18 ! !! Come, na who be Agadi? Is it nt that same oyibo that said "life begins at 40"? undecidedhuhm??

Yes, life begins at 40... whilst the body starts declining at 30 lol.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: Chai una dey make me dey pity one person...umm where's my wife mondicheeks
she fell in a well cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Maybe I confused you with .25calibre. I can't keep track of idowu's enemies. My apologies.

You're chasing shadows a married woman, so keep delaying your future children.
I'd always held you in high esteem but overtime you'd prove to be one naughty lady always on my case with negative discernment.

To prove my regard, I'd stop taunting sexkillz eversince it becomes evident that you guys are e-dating yet you can't figure out the gentleman overtures.

If you continue in this sinister of mudslinging, I did have no choice than to visit your case with every virtuperous tendency I could muster.

Gree-die has not yet proven she is married and the more you join this cycle of jesters to thwart her inhibition, the greater you appear overtly stu.pid.

You guys should leave us alonegrin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Always on your case? Apart from me giving you loud, resounding "no's" in your futile attempts to attract me, how often do I reply you? You mention my name every single wooing challenge, you tell me to call Sexkillz to order when you or someone else is banned for violating rules, you continually question my person because I took interest in someone you don't rate highly... need I go on? I replied you once and now you're feeling important. Remind me not to give you a dose of your own medicine next time.

Happy Friday.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Merkki(f): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88: Always on your case? Apart from me giving you loud, resounding "no's" in your futile attempts to attract me, how often do I reply you? You mention my name every single wooing challenge, you tell me to call Sexkillz to order when you or someone else is banned for violating rules, you continually question my person because I took interest in someone you don't rate highly... need I go on? I replied you once and now you're feeling important. Remind me not to give you a dose of your own medicine next time.

Happy Friday.

Ouch! Ouch! That was a Bam! grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88: Always on your case? Apart from me giving you loud, resounding "no's" in your futile attempts to attract me, how often do I reply you? You mention my name every single wooing challenge, you tell me to call Sexkillz to order when you or someone else is banned for violating rules, you continually question my person because I took interest in someone you don't rate highly... need I go on? I replied you once and now you're feeling important. Remind me not to give you a dose of your own medicine next time.

Happy Friday.
Oh nooo! grin keke,abeg take me to Mars! shocked
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Ab025(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2013
Ogugua and crown prince, pls u guys shud take it easy, the day is still young and just beginin and btw, we shudnt be tradin insults here pls.

No matter d problem, u guys shud calm down, no insults pls.....

But ouch!!! That really did hit a nerve... grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2013

Happy Friday.
shocked shocked

Dies.

grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2013
Ogugua is angry today........ what more can i say ....**||END TIME TINZ||**
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2013
sexkillz: shocked shocked

Dies.

grin
**||ressurects him||**
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2013
Dont be surprise that Crown prince might end up marrying Ogugua88 grin

That will be the sign of ................... undecided. No! I swore never to join that crew angry

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise: Dont be surprise that Crown prince might end up marrying Ogugua88 grin

That will be the sign of ................... undecided. No! I swore never to join that crew angry
WELCOME TO #TEAMENDTIMETINZ
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2013
honey: WELCOME TO #TEAMENDTIMETINZ
No thanks angry
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
No thanks angry
ok......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Posts Explains How Ladies Are Abusing Their Men/Boyfriends. / Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS / My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.