Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7576 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Ab025(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2013
@teamendtimetinz........una no go kill me with laughter

But really that ogugua's write up is actually sharper than a knife even though its just words

#talk abt why it is always dificult for a man to beat a lady wen it comes to "words".....?

Hmmm.......end time thinz!!!!!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2013
Remind me never to make the mistake of thinking Ogugua is gentle again. undecided undecided

Oh boy, see word!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Ab025(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
alutacontinua: Remind me never to make the mistake of thinking Ogugua is gentle again. undecided undecided

@alutacontinua.....I been think say na only me o, after crown prince drop the first bomb, I had to get my new edition oxford dictionary o and just wen I was done word for word, ogugua dropped d missile....

Hmmm......woman mouth and man mouth different o, guys beware!!!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
And why is everyone shouting Ogugua
Wat has she done

Btw, dailynews, did u mk any sense wit ur writings?
#jstasking#
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88: Always on your case? Apart from me giving you loud, resounding "no's" in your futile attempts to attract me, how often do I reply you? You mention my name every single wooing challenge, you tell me to call Sexkillz to order when you or someone else is banned for violating rules, you continually question my person because I took interest in someone you don't rate highly... need I go on? I replied you once and now you're feeling important. Remind me not to give you a dose of your own medicine next time.

Happy Friday.
Now I know how seriously women mistake niceties to mean passion quest.
In all honesty,and I repeat again, I have never found you worthy of dating online maybe I miscalculated but you really have quell my fears with the sexkillz entanglement( what I mean literally is that I supposed you are too sophisticated to date online).

Whatever I do here is JOKE. By mentioning your name all the time, I want to draw out sexkillz, guage his temperance by taunting him. Maybe, I am a little bit mischievous that's all.

No wonder dyt thinks I am falling for her, idowuogbo too. What possibly will I be doing with married women with kids? You guys should stop reading meanings to nothing cos I am just playing ooh.

But Gree-die, hmmm. You guys should give us a break!

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt: And why is everyone shouting Ogugua
Wat has she done

Btw,dailynews, did u mk any sense wit ur writings?
#jstasking#
No!! I just logged in and saw the thread on trending topics and felt like airing my opinion, and my opinion mustn't make sense dear...but trying to castigate a man who maybe made advances on u, publicly on a forum doesn't speak well dear...seems nland females derive pleasure in that....anyway...just my own view. No troubleintended. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
@dailynews,

You are one guy I respect cos of your maturity and the way you carry yourself online here.

For real, I have really discredit gree-die's name here with the unwarranted public display of affection but that's the only leverage I had got to keep these nuisances at their toes.

I owe her a serious apology and I must do it when the time is right.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by drnairalov: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
those dayz re gone when Idowu use to terrorise the romance section, now its all memories may be i miss her...am not sure!!..
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince: @dailynews,

You are one guy I respect cos of your maturity and the way you carry yourself online here.

For real, I have really discredit gree-die's name here with the unwarranted public display of affection but that's the only leverage I had got to keep these nuisances at their toes.

I owe her a serious apology and I must do it when the time is right.

Thanks!
You are welcome Prince. Just don’t take things here too serious…remember there is no competent tool that moderates or censors the age of people that participate on this forum. Learn to air your opinion when necessary and move on…I wish you the best, and do have a lovely weekend.

...and why was my post hidden People must have read it....I only gave a brotherly advice...sexkillz be mature and unhide my post and let people see it and judge...if it has insult/demeaning words, then ban me forever on this section.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by swtchicgurl: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
alutacontinua: Remind me never to make the mistake of thinking Ogugua is gentle again. undecided undecided

for being brutally honest?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince:
In all honesty,and I repeat again, I have never found you worthy of dating online maybe I miscalculated but you really have quell my fears with the sexkillz entanglement( what I mean literally is that I supposed you are too sophisticated to date online).

Whatever I do here is JOKE. By mentioning your name all the time, I want to draw out sexkillz, guage his temperance by taunting him. Maybe, I am a little bit mischievous that's all.

No wonder dyt thinks I am falling for her, idowuogbo too. What possibly will I be doing with married women with kids? You guys should stop reading meanings to nothing cos I am just playing ooh.

Lmao
Me think?
Ur thinkin faculty must b so low
I don't need u fall for me
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
DailyNews: No!! I just logged in and saw the thread on trending topics and felt like airing my opinion, and my opinion mustn't make sense dear...but trying to castigate a man who maybe made advances on u, publicly on a forum doesn't speak well dear...seems nland females derive pleasure in that....anyway...just my own view. No troubleintended. Take care.

Did u jst type dis wit ur head on ur neck?
I bet nobody can neva forget wat u did to pearl
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by swtchicgurl: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince:

don't let anything spoil ur mood sir....but u can be a lot more careful with "sophisticated" madams. grin

besides, how do you measure how sophisticated a person is online.... tongue
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Lmao
Me think?
Ur thinkin faculty must b so low
I don't need u fall for me
Dyt, this statement doesn't sound civil, come on...he never used an insulting word on u...dnt join in bullying people just becos u noticed majority doing so...stand unique and mature pls.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
DailyNews: Dyt, this statement doesn't sound civil, come on...he never used an insulting word on u...dnt join in bullying people just becos u noticed majority doing so...stand unique and mature pls.

Ode ni e
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Did u jst type dis wit ur head on ur neck?
I bet nobody can neva forget wat u did to pearl
u guys love bringing back memories...but then, if u have fear of God and honesty in u...pearl just did what I pointed here. she tried to castigate me on this forum for fun...out of nowhere, she started saying: imagine an old man chasing a small girl...and I warned her on that same thread to desist from doing so...I also warned her on BBM cos she was on my contact...also called her....and threatened her that if she doesn't stop, that I was going to tell the truth...she refused, and after several warnings, I opened up and that was when u ladies went bonkers cos u hate it when truth that exposes ur fellow lady is opened...but I warned her...if u can be honest for once. I am too mature for that....anyway, have your usual fun jareh smiley
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by UjSizzle(f): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Still on undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Ode ni e
Now I see. pls take care wink
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
DailyNews: u guys love bringing back memories...but then, if u have fear of God and honesty in u...pearl just did what I pointed here. she tried to castigate me on this forum for fun...out of nowhere, she started saying: imagine an old man chasing a small girl...and I warned her on that same thread to desist from doing so...I also warned her on BBM cos she was on my contact...also called her....and threatened her that if she doesn't stop, that I was going to tell the truth...she refused, and after several warnings, I opened up and that was when u ladies went bonkers cos u hate it when truth that exposes ur fellow lady is opened...but I warned her...if u can be honest for once. I am too mature for that....anyway, have your usual fun jareh smiley

Ur maturity cannot b compared to another
Infact u are ranked number one
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
When important matters are being deliberated, an ugliness personified would want to be relevant and that's lending credence to misfit. grin

Smh...crown prince don suffer
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by deshclones(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bia sexkillz and ogugua...you guys are being utterly biased...i replied dyt and you hid my comment..but left the barage of insults meted out to our in house elder crown prince..its not fair mehn..he that must go to equity must do so with clean hands...i don talk ma own..

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
deshclones: Bia sexkillz and ogugua...you guys are being utterly biased...i replied dyt and you hid my comment..but left the barage of insults meted out to our in house elder crown prince..its not fair mehn..he that must go to equity must do so with clean hands...i don talk ma own..

I missed it
Pls come again
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

I missed it
Pls come again
You like wahala oooo
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
You like wahala oooo

Nope
I jst wanna see
Its likely I laugh over it
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Nope
I jst wanna see
Its likely I laugh over it
You go soon see
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Dyt(f): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
You go soon see

I dey wait
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

I dey wait
Okay oooo
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince: Since the advent of nairaland, no testimony.
We have witnessed the coming and going of forum members yet no positive result even from the much participated romance section.

Where are the
Slimyem
Rokiatu
Ogugua
Sniperindiaper
Iice
Idowogbo
Adaobi
Dyt
Vivian chinasa
Freecocoa
Mukina
Mrs chima
Kails
Etc etc ...

Una think say na television we come watch here? If the boys that sits on their computer 24/7 you all think are trending but not ready, up your games and move on to the available ready dudes...

If nothing happens before the run of the year, Seun should just close down this section and change it name to CHIT CHAT section.

I tire for una abeg...

Btw...I don port to....
. Hello. Fellow NL these names you've given in your bid rto draw sympathy are children who spend 95 percent of their time watching reality tv and the remain 5 percent they quickly dash to NL to vomit their expeRience. The monike3 sexkillz with whom u are engaged in a war of words is only 26. U ask me how did I know his signatuRe clearly states 1887 convert the first 8 to a 9 and u get his true age. Simple his girlfriend is with d 88 so u see dis children are not ready for anytin dan rto come here and earn bragging rights. Don't waste ur rtyme drawing anyone's attention to ur current situation. U won't earn their pity not even mine. Na immature plenty for here u ask ursef why seun no dey get advert like before for NL ,NA D SAME SET OF PEOPLE WEEK IN WEEK IN DEY COME POST FOR HERE AND THE INTERESTRING PART ,NA MAMA AND PAPA STILL DEY PAY THEIR BILLS I GO advise u make u rest any mod wey hide this post or ban me will incure leprosy on his/her right aRm

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Crown Prince:
I agree but you know we have over a million members and 5% of this figure are regulars and forms the prominent ones. I dare say they are the face of nairaland.

Let something positive emanate from their association so we the not so regular could take a cue and plunge into the romantic abyss
can anytin good come out of dis section of NL
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Merkki(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Think I Have Hiv / How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls / Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.